[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(Serious) I Am Starting A Religion: Suggestions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: th.jpg (6KB, 132x104px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
6KB, 132x104px
I, like many are dissatisfied with modern religions.
And I had recently read about "open source religions," so I got the idea to ask 4Chan users like myself: What do you believe? What do you want? The picture shown shall be the symbol of the faith, since it's not copyrighted.
>>
>>19428177
accept Jesus as your Lord and savior
>>
The best advice I can give you is to give up trying to follow or create a religion. There are too many fallacies with the requirements of following most religions in the world. That isn't to say that every religion is completely false, because every religion holds some truth. However, no one religion is completely true.

If you still wish to create one, be sure to base it around a universal truth that cannot be argued. You don't need a deity to worship in order to consider it a religion. You do need to create some kind of religious book that states the teachings of your religion as well as the moral code, and the reasoning for said moral code. As you can see, many religions were helped by stories of the "past". However, anybody can write a story and for a new religion to hold any kind of plausibility in terms of its history, your story, if you choose to write one, must hold truth to it. Otherwise, you will end up writing a fictional story that everybody will write off as fake before they even get the idea that it's based around a religion.
>>
How would one compose this book?
>>
>>19428177
Only cucks need to be told what to believe
>>
>>19430926
You dont know anything about it and you're "dissatisfied", cool. Fucking 12 year old kid
>>
>>19428177
Pseudo Christian daoist
Jesus is a Jedi and god is the ultimate force user. You can become god through the power and also star wars is a documentary. The rules include no lightning fingers on Friday and on Saturday you put on robes and eat chicken wings while people take turns sword fighting. Also there's weed
>>
Be a law unto yourself.
>>
>>19430928
You don't know anything about me.
But I hope that increased your low self worth.
>>
>>19430929
Sounds good for a parody :P
But nah, would be interesting to see though.
>>
>>19430931
What do you mean?
>>
>>19431021
So that you may develop your own law of triamazikamno.
>>
>>19431035
Possibly, I was thinking of it being more communal but not exclusive.
>>
>>19431057
It's communal with others but exclusive to you.
>>
>>19431067
Haha, alright sounds fine
>>
>>19428177
>The picture shown shall be the symbol of the faith, since it's not copyrighted.

To me your picture represents waves of cultural AIDS that are being spewed by the nitwit (you,) with the cultural AIDS being whatever bullshit you are trying to concoct.

Not pictured: everyone else not listening to your AIDS waves because nobody gives a shit about your faggy kiddo shit.
>>
make me prophet
>>
>>19431200
Oh no! I'm never going to use the internet again because what you said was so horrible. Did you learn "adult words," yesterday?

HIV/AIDS is an STI, to say "Cultural AIDs, " really shows me who the real nitwit is here.
>>
>>19431226
I'll have to see your credentials.
>>
I have a lot of good ideas and can make a database website, if you're interested email me, [email protected]
>>
>>19431422
Will do
>>
>>19430926
As stated in my previous post, composing a story using non-fictional characters or events that outline your religious teachings. If I were to create my own religion, I would start by deciding what the initial lesson is to be learned from said religion. It can be one, or multiple, however, the more there are, the easier it is to misinterpret them. Then I would write the lesson to be learned in such a way, that it seems as if it came from the mind of a divine being. Followed by the spreading of the lesson and the story you choose to write. This is the first step.

If you truly wish to create a religion, it will be a very long and very difficult road. You most likely wouldn't live long enough to see it in it's full glory. The steps you must take are numerous, and sometimes repetitive. However, achieving your goal can, in itself, provide a story to give your religion, and turn you into a worshiped deity in a distant future. This is hypothetical of course, but I figure the idea could help you with your goal.
>>
>>19431445
I fully agree, thank you very much for being constructive. 4Chan seems hostile to New Religious Movements lol. But I'm not doing this for money or anything, like you said I doubt I'll see anything notable in my life, but at least someone will be happy.
>>
Don't do it until you've talked to astral first, otherwise you're either a charlatan or dangerous.
>>
>>19431502
I've been in altered states, meditating for days etc.
I increasingly believe this something I have to do.
>>
>>19428177
So you are going to worship the rising sun just like every know regilion? Cool story bro.
>>
>>19431527
Whatever you want to call it.
There's no compulsion in my religion.
*known, by the way.
If you aren't interested you don't have to be coy.
>>
>>19431555
Fucking idiot your symbol is a rising sun. Kys
>>
If this is such a waste of my time, or anyone elses' time, why reply to my "non-sense?" Remember, you chose to reply to something you hate.
>>
>>19431558
Hah, it's the symbol for Wifi.
Tell me more about why your statement does not matter?
>>
I'd like to thank everyone for their comments that were constructive and helpful.

As well as the elementary, idiotic drivel of some of you, who can only express their opinions like a squeaker on Roblox. I've learned what I needed.
>>
File: Gnostic.png (796KB, 650x490px) Image search: [Google]
Gnostic.png
796KB, 650x490px
>>19428177
>What do you believe? What do you want?

Jesus was real but wasn't any more the son of God than you and me. He did manage to attain enlightenment through communion with God, and tried to help others do the same. The Roman Catholic Church subverted his original message when they produced the book of lies known as the Bible.

This (((Roman Catholic Church))) is a propaganda arm of the Babylonian Talmudist Cabal that has been manipulating politics and religion for at least 3000 years. They worship literally Satan, and are trying to set up a one world government in servitude to him.

Religion should be about direct communion with God, and rejection of the Satanist lies that have subverted our society for so long.
>>
>>19428177
Follow Ron Hubbard. Get a good self-help base and then ice it with all sorts of ayy nonsense
>>
>>19431514
So you haven't been ordained to do this? Man, the world doesn't need more religions, everything we need is already here in that sense, look deeper into esotericism.
>>
>>19431244
Your symbol is horrible, for fuck's sake, do you even know symbolism? Sacred Geometry? Find something that's actually deep and meaningful.
>>
>>19431567
Yeah, you're not qualified to start a religion, geeze, you need divine revelation, kid, not some fantastical lofty ideas.

Put your imagination to better and more practical use.
>>
>>19431502
>>19431514

If you're speaking of Ashtar, that would be a good move. If not, consider finding out who Ashtar is, and reach either him, or one of his agents.
>>
>>19428177
what exactly is your goal with this? what do you like or dislike about existing religions?
>>
>>19428177
If you want to start a new religion, then you have to explain away all of the alternative, extant religions in terms of science.
>>
>>19428177
>What do you believe?
Humans are weak vibrations in this "petri dish" that's why we always feel left out of reality. Weak vibrations tend to suffer more and are very fragile.
>What do you want?
True Reality
>>
>>19430926
Universalizing faith
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.