[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Orgonite thread. Metal shavings Clockwise pointing up bifilar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: Tesla tech right here.jpg (73KB, 600x463px) Image search: [Google]
Tesla tech right here.jpg
73KB, 600x463px
Orgonite thread.

Metal shavings
Clockwise pointing up bifilar pancake coil made of copper (pic related, you want the energy flow to be upwards)
Polyester resin
Quartz

Geometry matters somewhat, though I am not an expert.
A Tetrahedron maximizes surface area for a given volume, lots of nice edges to project from as well.
My first was a round domelike shape from a light fixture.

Make your own, better than buying it.

This stuff seriously helps with bad vibes, also the ice cube test and sprout tests are simple and easy to verify (they both work, no lie).

Join the human resistance in fighting the space demons.

Jesus is Lord.
>>
I arrived to this through studying Tesla's work after the FBI dumped their files on him.

https://vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla

Next I started looking into John Bedini's battery chargers, Thomas Moray's device, Stanley Meyer's water powered dun buggy (it is real, heterodyning of 120MHZ and 720MHZ waves in a sealed container causes water to crack with very little input, dangerous to duplicate because of the emergency aircraft frequency).

Clemente Figuera's device as well, using a rotating brush on windings around an iron toroid(donut shape) to balance the charge sent to two electromagnets, never collapsing either field entirely and using the oscillating fields in the same way a quarter turn on a conventional dynamo generates electricity.

Did a few small experiments on my bench, principles revealed led me to Wilhelm Reich's work, none of them were liars, there is a sea of energy permeating this reality, life interacts with this energy in numerous ways.

There isn't even any violation of the laws of thermodynamics or conservation of energy because this field essentially exists across dimensions from our perspective, the quantum froth in a manner of speaking.

For any real people left here, this stuff is worth looking into; don't take my word for it, just start looking into it yourself.

Bedini's chargers are a good starting place for the more skeptical, orgonite is better for those who are ready to understand this.
>>
Anyone ever did a frozen water experiment here? I heard that there are some interesting results, like the water freezing in a vortex and such.

Also cooper wire wraped around a quartz crystal (with energy running from a battery) has some weird effects and with other crystals is the same. Not sure if healthy or even real, just old shit that i've read...
>>
Il Bump
>>
File: icetrayorgone.png (851KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
icetrayorgone.png
851KB, 960x720px
>>19428015
Here is the ice anomaly as I have observed it.

In addition to stalagmites forming all the ice cubes are clear around the edges with a defined fuzzy center, prior to this my freezer made cloudy ice.

This is using tap water.

There are numerous better examples if one just googles: "ice stalagmite" orgonite
>>
File: NE2 Neons.png (522KB, 714x960px) Image search: [Google]
NE2 Neons.png
522KB, 714x960px
>>19428044
Here is a picture of an NE-2 neon bulb lit with radiant energy next to a neon with normal coloration that is running off a pick up coil wired into my bedini setup.

Neon should not be that color at any reasonable energy state.
>>
>>19428061
Sprouts (alfalfa) without orgonite on kitchen counter on left.

Sprouts (alfalfa, same bag of seeds) above orgonite on floor on other side of kitchen on right.

Photos taken at the same time.

Orgonite sprouts were hours ahead, grew larger.
>>
File: sprouts orgonite.png (2MB, 1808x720px) Image search: [Google]
sprouts orgonite.png
2MB, 1808x720px
>>19428076
Forgot pic.
>>
BUMP FOR SCIENCE
>>
>>19427959
fuck me, so i clicked x
why not
see what these faggots are upto can't be that retarde-
and this is the first thing i see?
fuck me you retarded fucks
what the fuck are you doing with your lives?
stop this shit
grow the fuck up
you stupid motherfuckers
>>
>>19428459
U seem upset
>>
>>19428483
He's just jealous that he can't harness the Aether.
>>
File: pls.png (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pls.png
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>19428459
I have a wife and child and do a normie job, I merely like to dabble in unsanctioned super science when I have time and funds.

Couple youtube channels I found helpful for other folk who want to join in the fun.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ufopolitics/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/Evostarss/videos
>>
bettr than fampires

bump
>>
>>19428459
haha i know right pal? now back to my mcdonalds menu..
>>
>>19427959
Reminder that Wilhelm Reich's designs were nothing like "Orgonite," and featured actual accumulators that demonstrated temperature anomalies

Reminder that after the FBI burned his books, and only after Reich died, did Orgonite become popular

Reminder that it was popularized by a couple in South Africa who uses it to travel to fancy places around the world, making an easy buck by selling simple homemade shit for 100X the value of production

Reminder that Reich spent a lot of time talking about "DOr," or "deadly Orgone," which is transmitted from aluminum

Reminder that these devices use aluminum shavings because it's easy, literally defeating the purpose of everything Reich said.
>>
>>19427959
In the interests of getting this out there, It would be helpful to try and break down some useful systems and applications for the average person interested in getting into this
>>
>>19427959
TFW people still don't seem to understand these aren't crystals or anything magickal. It's just a bunch of crushed up shit, with copper in it. Encased in resin. Which is basically plastic.
>>
>>19429858
The device is similar to the nested Faraday cages layered with organic material made by Reich, quartz seems to rectify the negative energy into positive.

>>19429885
The main applications that I think benefit people are that it helps with some health problems, charged water tastes "fresher" (subjective, I know), increased plant growth and free energy (eventually).
>>
Ayyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>19429909
Supposedly that's the whole point. The effect is said to come from layering organic and man-made materials.
>>
>>19430372
Do you have any experience with tesla coils or the hutchinson cell? I want to make some myself after i have the science dialled in really well
>>
>>19432990
Bifilar pancake coil is where its at, cntrl f for youtube channels in this thread, evostarss is the one you want.
>>
>>19428081
>>19428076
I've duplicated this test numerous times with red wheat grass seeds. It's interesting being able to test this myself.
>>
Do any of you know how to make a succor punch? It's not exactly orgonite related but I know a lot of people in the orgonite community make and sell these. I haven't been able to find any tutorials though.
>>
last bump
>>
>>19433055
Thanks.
>>
I have a beautiful orognite; I can post if anyone is interested
>>
I'm so proud of /x/ today. Love you guys <3
>>
any chance of using this shit too run a high powered flashlight without batteries using this stuff?
>>
>>19434667
You should post it
>>
Insaniac is my favourite Gorgonite
>>
>>19435527
I don't know of anyone who has miniaturized it as such, also a lot of progress recreating this tech has been recent, the forces responsible for suppression of it seem to be otherwise engaged lately.

Look up the Joe cell for running a generator or vehicle
Or non electrolytic water splitting (120mhz and 720mhz), Stan Meyer
And Figuera's device for solid state fuelless power generation
>>
>>19427959
tl;dr

This depends on if you are north or south of the equator
You're Welcome
>>
>>19440572
What's a quick test you can perform to see if it works?
>>
>>19427959
???
>>
File: 1476119888354.gif (3MB, 460x373px) Image search: [Google]
1476119888354.gif
3MB, 460x373px
>>19429474
>now back to my mcdonalds menu..
>>
File: boss approves.gif (1020KB, 257x194px) Image search: [Google]
boss approves.gif
1020KB, 257x194px
>Join the human resistance in fighting the space demons
>Jesus is Lord
I like these levels of LARPing
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.