[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recurring dream with spirit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 194xpl1tgatt1jpg.jpg (121KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
194xpl1tgatt1jpg.jpg
121KB, 800x450px
This is a short version of something that I have on and off, going into detail will be a freakin wall of text.

Ive been having a recurring dream for the last couple years, almost 10. I say dream because it involves a house, and every once in a while, when I have this "same" dream, I see more of this house. Two consistent things happen: There is a girl who haunts me. Looks like the grudge chick(shit hair, one long shirt, face obscured or blurred at times) Has ill intent, she has only spoken once, which was "to die" when I asked what does she want from me. When ever she is close or I wander in the upper area of the house(mostly the attic floor), I feel faint like I am about to have a seizure. Happened once when I didnt run out on time. One instance, I was in the house, and she was in a tub filled with water, inside. not drowned, but not moving either. The only time it felt safe to see her or be close. This hasnt happened in a while, close to 6 months.

what is this? Sometimes I wake up in sleep paralysis, not sure from the nightmare or something else. One time I heard a growl circle around me when I was sleeping, which was weird because I sleep against the wall on my bed. How do I get this thing to leave me alone?
>>
File: 1498753111883.jpg (28KB, 648x383px) Image search: [Google]
1498753111883.jpg
28KB, 648x383px
>>19427895
Ask it more questions next time.

It needs you. 'She' wants you.
Something tells me that you're not the only one that's bothered.

Write it down next time when you wake up.

Peer through your window.
>>
do you have a dream capture shit by anychance? chuck that shit out if you do. not sure how much of a turbo retard you are like myself, but 2 days ago was fucking around with some crystals under me pillow, meteorite n shiet. had one of the scariest fucking dream in my short 25 years of life, just seeing civilians being butchered left and right and i was there, seeing people getting gunned down by troops with one of the most surreal gore which was abit over the top like Hollywood. and im pritty desensitized to gore in general but this time, it was just a different level of blood bath, and heart racing and felt the terror that those people were going through.

so yesturday night, i kept everything the same but just chucked a pentacle with the scorpion image from the solomon's seal crap. boy what a change that made, got rid of any negativity out of me dream and was pretty enjoyable overall.

without me meteorite under the bed, i cant really remember the dreams, but with the meteorite, its usually a bad/ spooky dream if its by itself
>>
>>19427895
Maybe its a ghost maybe its a Shojo again.
>>
>>19427895
Ask her if you can touch it. Ghost taint is the bestest.
>>
I dont carry any of that stuff. Any type of amulet is bad vibes. I have heard that meteorites carry bad omens, because comets bring bad omens. This might be just an old wives tale, but there is a theory that when you see comets, its an omen, so I stay away from meteorites, dream catchers, religious insense, etc. As for your dream, I do believe that came from your amulet. As desensitized as you might be, you also recognize the difference between hollywood and seeing death on screen, to seeing it in real life. good that you threw those away
>>
I did write down the beginnings of it, I'd have to search an old forum post but I do remember writing it down a long time ago when this was very frequent. I think it was some gaming site under random.
>>
>>19428017
oh, i meant i chucked the pentacle under the pillow, not as in tossed it away. bad choice of wording on my part. could've been maybe the petrified wood/ fossil too with the bad dream. but i think your spot on with the meteorites being bad omens, i think all the time i slept with the meteorites under my pillow, as far as i can remember, they were all very lively dream, scary in one fashion or the another.
>>
File: 1498796335970.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498796335970.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>19428022
Make babies with it next time then. Start a life with it. Make sure you spin the top at the end and let it wiggle a little before cutting to black.
>>
More details about the dream OP.
> What's the house like, do you recognize it?
> What's your objective when dreaming?
> What do you feel when you arrive in the "house"?
> How many rooms/any furniture?
> What is outside the house, any mirrors in it?
> Windows
> What's the pace of the girl, is it reccuring, does she stop chasing you?
> When does she start chasing you
> etc.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.