[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you guys believe in reincarnation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 345570927610.jpg (1MB, 736x1024px) Image search: [Google]
345570927610.jpg
1MB, 736x1024px
cause like, you were dead before and you'll be dead after, and who's to say you can't come back to life next time? You already came into life from not existing this time, why shouldn't it happen again?
>>
>>19427888
no one can prove reincarnation. Even a very convincing case of 'memory' from a child or statements of that nature could be hoaxes.

I do believe in reincarnation. Not in a sense that most people think, where we simply inject back into this life as another human or lifeform.

I believe that once we die we actually couple with universal 'free thought'...an eternal astral realm which can manipulate the plane of thought. Nonetheless, we do carry our consciousness beyond this life to an eternal circuit of multi-dimensions.

I believe when you 'reincarnate' you can also die again, too. Quantum math has shown man that from the very atom to the greatest galaxy, laws of physics and matter are guided by a unified theory...which does become infinitely more complicated as we delve deeper into it to the point only some minds can even comprehend the calculation.

I believe quantum math prove life after death. As energy and matter in their cosmic love-making display how this ride is for fucking ever, too.
>>
Of course I believe it. I've lived multiple lives in the past. One life was a Confederate Army soldier by the same name as me. I knew his grave was in Oklahoma and I knew his wife's full name and nickname. I knew all of this before I looked it up on ancestry.com and confirmed it to be true. God told me the details of my past life when I was 9.
>>
File: Datass.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Datass.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>19428058
>>
>>19428058
>>19428068
I've had 50 of them, I know because God told me, what I hate most is that every night when I dream it's just another random account of something I've done in a past life and none of it ever links up, makes sense or ever helps me

I cannot wait to die of natural causes or beheading which ever one comes first
>>
Yes I do. In Time We Shall Dwell Among the Stars, My Brother.
>>
I definitely believe in it.

From a scientific viewpoint, there is limited matter in the universe. Therefore we came from stars, and the atoms that make up our body could become stars, or other people, or anything at all.

From a Buddhist viewpoint I feel it makes sense for our lives to keep on being relived. You hear about cholden also talking of past lives at a very young age, my friend being one of them who scared their parents by talking about a life before. It makes sense to me more than an idea of heaven would.
>>
>>19428796
"There is nothing you keep, there is only a reflection"
>>
I do believe in reincarnation. I was a little girl during the salem witch trials. I was drown. Now I have a stuffed bunny that resembles the one from my past life.
>>
Apparently, when I was a young kid I would walk around the house saying, "I'm an old man" and would walk with a hump and pretend to have a cane. One day my mom questioned me about it and gave her a story about how I was a soildier and had to find anew home. All before I was 6 probably. interesting.
>>
Yes, after a fashion, we are all connected to begin with. We are all waves in an ocean of energy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.