[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3 choices for reincarnation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: downloadfile.jpg (255KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
255KB, 1000x563px
Hi /x/, had a dream where I went to hell/heaven/soul court, eagle head guy and alligator head guy there, like Egypt..I get 3 choices to come back as, choose pic related and about to say eagle head guy, alarm goes off and I wake up. What are the 3 choices of /x/?
>>
File: squidfucker.jpg (20KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
squidfucker.jpg
20KB, 1024x512px
id probably want to be some unknown gigantic beast (cathulu?) that lives deep underwater so i wont get caputured and poached by humans
>>
File: 1501670893145.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501670893145.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>19427837
>>
>>19427858
Yeah, I picked cat on pillow as kind of a joke, there was a lot going on in the few seconds I was dreaming.
>>
>>19427858
What are your other 2 choices, if you don't mind?
>>
>>19427864
Anon of few words..
>>
>>19427903
not sure but i guess some kind of animal that is an apex predetor and isnt going to be exploited and driven to extinction by monsters known as humans
>>
File: What.jpg (85KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
85KB, 480x640px
>>19427913
Correct.
>>
File: 68414200.jpg (394KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
68414200.jpg
394KB, 1920x1200px
You let emotions and irrational thought guide you OP. You subconscious is guiding you down the path of chaos. You have burdens in your soul that weigh your being down.

Next time, attempt to gain control by questioning everything around you. Every little detail will be off by tad, by a hair. The subconscious can't answer such questions if it itself doesn't know what it created.

Another point of interest is when other "beings" appear in your dreams. They can range from inanimate objects to animals to monsters and such. You'll be able to differentiate them from your dream by attempting to manipulate them like they were your dream; Put simply they don't do a thing you want them to.

Be careful however, as they may not take kindly to such blunt methods.
>>
>>19427923
Sooo, I picked wisely?
>>
>>19427945
Thanks anon, I will do this. I kind of already do, like when dreaming, I flip a light switch but I am a few feet away?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.