[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well we've only gone and fucked it haven't we lads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: I guess this is it.png (275KB, 1302x898px) Image search: [Google]
I guess this is it.png
275KB, 1302x898px
Well we've only gone and fucked it haven't we lads
>>
Well we had to get it right eventually
>>
GODDAMN, KEK SAYS THE END TIMES ARE NEAR SO NEAR THEY MUST COME
>>
File: IMG_1125.png (395KB, 808x808px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1125.png
395KB, 808x808px
Plz be wrong, i dont want to go to heaven and i dont think ill like hell either. Plz let the afterlife be something different
>>
>some fuck on some obscure anonymous Cantonese basket weaving forum get certain numbers after their post
>world is ending!

You'll never change, /x/.
>>
>>19428336
Dude, what about that guy who predicted trump will win and got repeating digits? Im a diest and im fucking spooked right now. Personally i believe we deserve nuclear war but im just starting to like my life and dont want to give it all up
>>
>>19428345
>diest
One who believes in death?
>>
>>19428468
Death.... just another way of being reborn.
>>
>>19428334
I hope it's like the heaven from Supernatural that concept was cool
>>
>>19427446
>>
>>19427446
Just a heads up to all you /fear/fags.
North Korea doesn't stand a chance of hurting any Westerners in the West. The worry is they will target our allies. Not us.

We just can't sell a war about defending our allies without a touch of fear in the Homeland.
>>
>>19429541
Stop talking like a fucking anime.
>>
>>19429613
They don't have to sell shit. They fabricated the Gulf of Tonkin incident to greenlight an invasion to strongarm Vietnam back into French control, they pulled an Operation Northwoods to greenlight an invasion to strongarm Israel's enemies, and this'll all be a smokescreen for something else that won't come to light until 2030 because six corporations control the media.

The world won't end, we should be so lucky. There will come soft rains, but not today.
>>
>>19429799
Being reborn another way death is....

how bout like Yoda that work?
>>
>>19428345
On this site nearly a hundred people were crowing on a daily basis that Trump was gonna win. Does it really surprise you that out of all the constant shitposters, one of them got repeating digits? It's not the margin of likelihood was low with so many people spamming it during the election.
>>
>>19428334
>i dont want to go to heaven
this just shows how far the world has fallen
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.