[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Bible tells you about the Big Bang

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Brain-universe.jpg (235KB, 1006x483px) Image search: [Google]
Brain-universe.jpg
235KB, 1006x483px
so lets talk about creation, genesis if you want so, and the big bang. I believe they are both quite similar.
In the beginning there was nothing, then there was everything. imagine there is nothing first, 0. you then create out of it +1 and -1. you also of course could make +540 and -540 or any other number because the sum will still be 0 even though there is something now. Taking it out of the mathematical realm and you get duality. Good and evil, light and dark, heaven and earth, black and white and so on. Together it would still be nothing, but seperated from each other its something.

In the beginning god seperated the things, light from the dark, heaven from earth, and male from female (eve from adam). these things are the positive and negative concepts of each other, and through the seperation everything was created out of nothing.
Going back into the physical realm we had nothing. then there was a bang and suddenly we have matter and antimatter. energy and dark energy. electrons and positrons.

the bible tells you of the big bang

You may want to look into the fractal univer theory. it basically states that since everything is made from the same, that patterns will start repeating itself. Look at how electrons orbit the atoms core, or the planets our solarsystem, our solarsystem our galaxies center.
As above, so below. As in heaven so on earth.
basically like pic related and this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycvlJ9XMd94
>>
god damn /x/. as always too busy larping
>>
I just think it's a mistake to think this of pre universal states as a state of nothingness, if it was of nothing then it wouldn't have us in it's destruction falling from more sophisticated energy states to the lesser.
>>
The big bang is when all the elder gods made christ lick their chodes as part of its hazing ritual. Your god is a fag.
>>
>>19427879
well, there was probably something " outside" of "everything". that something might be what we call god. something that is independent from this but can influence it from the outside
>>
your getting it OP
>>
File: maxresdefault-7.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-7.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>19427420
This needs to stop John!
>>
some bump
>>
Paper 32. The Evolution of Local Universes

32:0.1.A LOCAL universe is the handiwork of a Creator Son of the Paradise order of Michael. It comprises one hundred constellations, each embracing one hundred systems of inhabited worlds. Each system will eventually contain approximately one thousand inhabited spheres.
32:0.2.These universes of time and space are all evolutionary. The creative plan of the Paradise Michaels always proceeds along the path of gradual evolvement and progressive development of the physical, intellectual, and spiritual natures and capacities of the manifold creatures who inhabit the varied orders of spheres comprising such a local universe.
32:0.3.Urantia belongs to a local universe whose sovereign is the God-man of Nebadon, Jesus of Nazareth and Michael of Salvington. And all of Michael's plans for this local universe were fully approved by the Paradise Trinity before he ever embarked upon the supreme adventure of space.
32:0.4.The Sons of God may choose the realms of their creator activities, but these material creations were originally projected and planned by the Paradise Architects of the Master Universe.
1. Physical Emergence of Universes
32:1.1.The preuniverse manipulations of space-force and the primordial energies are the work of the Paradise Master Force Organizers; but in the superuniverse domains, when emergent energy becomes responsive to local or linear gravity, they retire in favor of the power directors of the superuniverse concerned.
32:1.2.These power directors function alone in the prematerial and postforce phases of a local universe creation. There is no opportunity for a Creator Son to begin universe organization until the power directors have effected the mobilization of the space-energies sufficiently to provide a material foundation—literal suns and material spheres—for the emerging universe.
>>
>>19430872
i dont get what that text is meant to tell me.
>>
>>19427420
As it began, so it shall end...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.