[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I see a lot of talk about vampires, skinwalkers, ghosts, demons,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: v1.jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
v1.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
I see a lot of talk about vampires, skinwalkers, ghosts, demons, but no one's talking about the wolf people.

Tell me about shapeshifters, lycans, dogmen, whatever you got. Encounters, opinions, mythology, art, anything goes!
>>
>>19427410
They are the sexiest of creatures that's for sure.
>>
>>19427410
I got a fuckton of therianthropes what you wanna know?Killed a wereboar once.
>>
File: image~05.jpg (94KB, 499x555px) Image search: [Google]
image~05.jpg
94KB, 499x555px
>>19427438
Go on
>>
>>19427410
They don't exist
/thread
Sorry OP but it's as sad as it gets. Only paranormal things are vague af and lie in the realm of speculative/theoretical science beyond current understanding. You ain't gonna find people rapidly transforming into animals over a full moon

If you wanna dig up the origins of the legend though, I'd suggest looking into old european lore, iirc, there was a town said to be hunted by a werewolf, which in the end was probably a psycho using a hyena as a pet and companion to commit murder, or something like it.
>>
>>19428196
OK I know A LOT so be specific
>>
>>19428432
Wereboar. Start with that story.
>>
File: 1502229888547.png (61KB, 415x478px) Image search: [Google]
1502229888547.png
61KB, 415x478px
this isn't going to be a daily thing like a certain other thread, is it?

it is already bad enough /x/ has to suffer everyday
>>
I never see anybody talking about the Michigan Dogman. I figured people on this board would, is it that small of an urban legend?
>>
>>19427410
Snape was a bitch for doin' Remus like that.
>>
Has anyone read pic related, by Sabine Baring-Gould? It's probably the most thorough and down-to-earth book on lycanthropy I've encountered.

>>19428341
>the origins of the legend
King Lycaon?

I dunno man, there's a LOT of old stuff regarding werewolves and shapeshifters. Probably has its origins back in the days of animism, really, Wearing the fur of the animal to "become" the animal, I think mostly before a hunt.

It would explain a lot of the stories of the Devil giving sorcerers wolf pelts to allow them to change into wolves. Though usually in the form of a belt, I think. There are also talk of salves, but they could perhaps be hallucinogens (if they exist at all).

And then we have clinical lycanthropy.
>>
>>19428341
The beast of Gevaudan, and yes it was most likely a trained hyena. I think they found hyena bones in a museum that were from the beast if iirc.
>>
>>19428436
Ok friend of mine is Alabama had her house broken into and heard a human/pig noise. Got my silver found the wereboar shot and kill him.
>>
>>19427410
Op you might be interested in Dogman Radio. The sheer amount of stories is incredible.
>>
>>19429013
wow i am pretty disappointed anon, that was some terrible storytelling. almost made me forget that weres arent real.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.