[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vampire Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 412
Thread images: 102

File: Vampire_TheRequiem.png (2MB, 1211x956px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire_TheRequiem.png
2MB, 1211x956px
So... what does /x/ know about vampires?

Let's discuss them. Everything you know. How does a human become a vampire? What do real vampires look like and what kind of abilities do they possess? Bonus points if your knowledge has allowed you to narrow down locations where to find them. This thread is extremely important!

>last, now archived thread
>>19421016

>movies & books
https://pastebin.com/i4c8GWuR

>Interview with (alleged) 439 year old vampire Elizabeth from the research book "Vampires Are"
https://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/07/19/elizabeth/
>>
>>19427384
first for im going to shot goblins head off if he doesnt stop making these threads every fucking day
>>
File: thread.jpg (307KB, 1874x622px) Image search: [Google]
thread.jpg
307KB, 1874x622px
>>19427384
you cheating scum

>>19427395
>>
File: lul.png (194KB, 365x397px) Image search: [Google]
lul.png
194KB, 365x397px
>>19427398
Oh yeah? I thought you said yourself today "our rules say it's not forbidden" - swallow your medicine now.

>>19427107
>>
Okay, new thread, back on topic.

So, seen as it's apparently been going along longer than I've been here, what questions have people asked (and had answers from) Belgana about?

I don't want to be asking questions that she's already had, it just seems rude if anything.
>>
>>19427405
And you were giving me shit for that and then you do same thing? I exposed you as honorless liar and hypocrite. We are done!
>>
>>19427387
Vampire threads are important they contain the virgins and crazy people

>>19427398
Why do you even harass goblin for making these threads? Im glad he keeps a thread on x all the time even though people always give him shit for it
>>
>>19427398
Confirmed. Under the right circumstances anyone will cheat, no matter how nice or pure.
>>
>>19427412
>I don't want to be asking questions that she's already had, it just seems rude if anything.

I think you should. Every person brings a slightly different angle and "tone" into their questions and she seems to enjoy talking with us here and there.

I say go for it, even if she repeats it.

>>19427415
>implying there's a point to play by the rules with someone who has proven to have no honor, lied about it and never apologized

The nice days are over. I'll never play fair again with you.
>>
>>19427412
>So, seen as it's apparently been going along longer than I've been here, what questions have people asked (and had answers from) Belgana about?

Nothing much really. She does not want to talk about lot of things out of fear for her security. She wanted to talk to NTG in private but it is kinda out of question for now.
>>
>>19427423
Yes. I would absolutely cheat on a cheater or rather, not hold back. And that's what I did. He cheated, he lied about it and never apologized.

So I felt stupid for being fair, and no longer will be fair either!

>>19427422
>Why do you even harass goblin for making these threads?

Because he's jelly I started this tradition and wants to be at the same place. Also, wants to use some gay-ass OP pictures.
>>
>>19427422
>Why do you even harass goblin for making these threads? Im glad he keeps a thread on x all the time even though people always give him shit for it

Nigga you dumb

>>19427424
>never apologized

I DELETED my thread you hypocrite and never lied. You on the other hand...
>>
File: 1501370040778.jpg (502KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1501370040778.jpg
502KB, 800x1200px
>>19427440
>So I felt stupid for being fair, and no longer will be fair either!

You were never fair. This proves that you never played fair. I should have trust my gut that you dont have any honor. There will be no mercy next time. You created new thread 10 minutes before old died.

>gay-ass OP pictures

I wanted to use pic related
>>
>>19427405
>>19427415
Once again, the middle man has to step in to balance shit out. I can never escape it...

NTG, kind of a dick move. Knifey, you did kind of ask for it saying that there's no rule against it.

Seen you've said that you don't particularly care who makes the thread NTG, and if it bothers you so much Knifey, just take it in fucking turns or something.
>>
File: VampirePP.jpg (972KB, 2876x2034px) Image search: [Google]
VampirePP.jpg
972KB, 2876x2034px
>>19427442
>I DELETED my thread you hypocrite and never lied. You on the other hand...

You deleted your thread because everyone (besides Convert) ignored it, it was dead and mine already had 10 unique people replying to it and starting a discussion.

And yes you lied, because you called my observation a delusion. Yet you knew I was saying the truth and it wasn't a delusion. This is called lying.

That's my last reply to you about this topic because it derails the thread.

You know what you did, dog. You know it damn well.
>>
>>19427384
>So I felt stupid for being fair, and no longer will be fair either!
You just crossed a terrible line.
I should make the next OP.
>>
>>19427450
>KWB says it's not against the rules today to make a thread earlier and never apologized for it, acting like it's totally okay
>but then complains when I do it too

Logic, where?
>>
>>19427412
Another anon and i asked about how the turning happens.
>>
File: thirst.png (222KB, 323x472px) Image search: [Google]
thirst.png
222KB, 323x472px
>>19427412
I'm gonna sound really creepy by the way but I made collages of every post she made and put them into huge pictures. So I could analyze her writing style, have an overview of the claims she makes, see if anything speaks to me and... yeah.

But it's kinda creepy like I said and it would probably make her uncomfortable if I shared this stuff.

(I shouldn't even mention it. But I did. Like a retard.)
>>
>>19427452
No I deleted it because I didnt want you to get banned idiot.

I didnt lie I demanded proof. Innocent until proven guilty and all....

>>19427456
You made it pretty clear that its against rules and then you do it yourself? I would not do it again. Hypocrite.
>>
>>19427473
Delete this creep. Also autist
>>
File: autismreeeee.jpg (101KB, 512x411px) Image search: [Google]
autismreeeee.jpg
101KB, 512x411px
>>19427476
I have an obsessive personality, okay? Back off!
>>
>>19427424
>I think you should. Every person brings a slightly different angle and "tone" into their questions and she seems to enjoy talking with us here and there.

>I say go for it, even if she repeats it.

Fair enough. I'm going to brainstorm a whole bunch of questions for when she comes back next, and try and avoid the ones that she probably can't answer.

>>19427456
I'm not saying you're WRONG, it was just a low move. I'm not taking sides here, just trying to have you sort things out in a more productive way because the arguing about who gets to be the next OP gives me a headache.

>>19427458
Did you get a response about it, or was it one of the things she can't reveal?
>>
>>19427473
>I'm gonna sound really creepy by the way but I made collages of every post she made and put them into huge pictures. So I could analyze her writing style, have an overview of the claims she makes, see if anything speaks to me and... yeah.
I'd like to see that, since I missed most of her posts the first days.
>>19427458
She didn't answer that, did she?
>>
>>19427479
You will just creep her out. Why the fuck would you even mention it if you dont intend to post it anyway?

DUMB
U
M
B

Delete
>>
File: 7b8.gif (891KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
7b8.gif
891KB, 432x432px
oh boi
here we go again

gettin all giddy with the same 3 people posting the same stuff again

>Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

its gotten to the point where your thread actually requires LARPers and other RPers to save this daily topic
>>
>>19427483
>>19427485
She had already left before that haha
I shall wait her return
>>
>>19427473
If you ever post the collage, which I would appreciate, I suggest you don't do it here unless given permission by her. LARP or not, let's be polite.
>>
>>19427384
The universe is vast enough for our imaginations to materialize. Vampires exist.
>>
>>19427489
Who said we expect different results? Get a trip and sit here with us. It's comfy.
>>
>>19427489
im actually watching Zatoichi, but i like to post here, maybe one day something real will appear.
>>
>>19427486
I know you have a problems relating to this concept but it's called honesty.

>>19427492
Like I said, I would only post it if I knew it wouldn't make her uncomfortable but it probably does so I wont. I mean it's not SECRET information, she posted all of this in our threads but I was probably the only one who took their time to take screenshots and collect them.

Roleplayer or not, I just found her intriguing and wanted to do my own brainstorming on a big overview of what she shared with us.

>>19427500
>Vampires exist.

Yes!
>>
>>19427473
I mean, from a perfectly analytical point of view, that's actually very clever research.

But now having chatted with her I don't see her as just a resource for answers anymore. It's a little more personal now.
>>
>>19427506
>just a resource for answers anymore.

Why not both? One doesn't cancel the other.
>>
>>19427505
Really nice. Thanks to your caps and Convert's wonderful book (once he gets it) we actually have something to chew into for some time. Show can go on.
>>
>>19427505
Screencaping someone without their knowledge and bragging about it is not honesty. Thats being retarded. I´m more honest that you
>>
>>19427513
I know, I mean I'm still very curious what she can tell us about. I'm not going to stop asking questions, but there's a level of courtesy and compassion that people don't get if they're just a resource.
>>
>>19427523
>low IQ logic

And honesty can't be retarded exactly why? Honesty is always smart and calculated?

Is it smart to admit that you have stolen something? Is it smart to admit you are inferior? Is it smart to admit that you have done something wrong?

No, but it's honest.
>>
File: 1498432104654.gif (708KB, 294x314px) Image search: [Google]
1498432104654.gif
708KB, 294x314px
>>19427528
I think we are treating her pretty well and with respect so far. No one is really pushing or harassing her hard... and even though she offered to meet me in person (and I would love to take that chance, I really do) I eventually told her not to because I don't want her to end up in deep shit for a random like me.

As she told us, doing so (meeting with any of us) would be against the rules and if her "family" found out... there would be very unpleasant consequences for her.

>>19427522
>Show can go on.

It has to! In some way or another.
>>
>>19427529
>retard logic

Why would you be "honest" if it can only lead to hurting other person? Honest does not mean automatically "good". Stop pretending you have moral high ground here. In your examples your honestly only affects you and noone else.
>>
>>19427543
You had the chance to meet her face to face and refused it?
>>
>>19427558
You would not refuse it if there was danger in it for other party? Thats pretty selfish. I would
>>
>>19427543
As a whole, yes I'd agree with you. But just saying, you can probably track my progression from "Hey you have answers to questions I have. Gib answers." to "Please don't feel you HAVE to answer my questions if they're too dangerous or impolite."

It's the same way that at work with me, there's two different kinds of people from the general public I interact with, customers and people in the shop. Customers get my best customer service face and mannerisms, people in the shop get me in a more genuine and honest level. The divide between these two people is the same to me as resource and person with the resource, and that's all down to time spent talking with them.
>>
>>19427543
I don't have any real sources, just plenty of myths and stories. If we run out of gas I will post them
Also if you meet and get turned into a vampire don't forget about these threads.
>>
>>19427522
Unfortunately when it comes to the book, I don't actually have any means of scanning it. If there's anything REALLY interesting in there, I'll have to transcribe it, or take shitty phone pics of the page.

Depending on whether I can actually get my hands on it of course.
>>
File: vampireart5.png (444KB, 853x575px) Image search: [Google]
vampireart5.png
444KB, 853x575px
>>19427546
>Why would you be "honest" if it can only lead to hurting other person?

That's a very strange way to approach honesty, and I would feel very uncomfortable if someone I trusted or cared about felt the same way about it as you do.

You only tell the truth if you know it wont hurt the person at all?

So if you made a mistake, if you cheated on a partner or anything along those lines you wouldn't tell them because... hurr durr, honesty isn't supposed to hurt people!

>Honest does not mean automatically "good".

Yes. Where did I say that again? You put a label on honesty, not me. I said honesty can be retarded, you acted like it can not as if honesty is only "good" and never stupid, because if it's stupid it's not honest. So you just shot yourself in your own foot.

>In your examples your honestly only affects you and noone else.

Makes no sense. Obviously it affects a person to know that a person has stolen from them or has done something.

>>19427558
I didn't refuse it. I could tell she was really worried/paranoid (rightfully so, I don't blame her) and that it would put her in a dangerous situation so I said we shouldn't do it... unless eventually she was in a position where she would know it would be safer for her.

Like, we might be talking about consequences such as execution and torture. I don't know how vampires are. Maybe they don't fuck around at all.
>>
>>19427560
if the other party wants, to even knowing of the danger, yes, if she tought it was too dangerous ,why bring that up at all?
>>
>>19427529
It's okay to take pictures of someone's posts but it will show how investigative this thread is and might make persons of interest stay away from it. I would say don't do it from the start, but it's inevitable.

>>19427558
>meeting strangers online with no guarantee just because they tell you they're a vampire
Please anon. Don't ever do this.
>>
>>19427565
>you can probably track my progression from "Hey you have answers to questions I have. Gib answers." to "Please don't feel you HAVE to answer my questions if they're too dangerous or impolite."

Yes, you're right. I see what you mean.

As you said, it's getting a little more personal and "acquainted" now and so the approach might change as well.

>>19427571
>Also if you meet

If I ever meet a vampire and have their permission to share what I have seen, I absolutely will!

>and get turned into a vampire

I can't. Even if (and that's a big if) I was somehow qualified as a person to be considered for it, I have strong ties to my family and I couldn't disappear or fake my own death.

I feel that would be necessary...
>>
>>19427587
I see no problem in meeting someone in a public space, also, i know how to take care of myself dude, no worries, if i go down, ill go down fighting haha
>>
>>19427591
>I can't. Even if (and that's a big if) I was somehow qualified as a person to be considered for it, I have strong ties to my family and I couldn't disappear or fake my own death.
lol why not? In time theyll move on with their lives, mine would haha
>>
>>19427581
Hesitation. There's just so many things that could go wrong. I know the feeling. It's one of those risky exciting situations which can be awesome or horribly wrong. Unpredictable, not always a good idea.
>>
>>19427587
>It's okay to take pictures of someone's posts but it will show how investigative this thread is

I never made a secret out of my investigative nature to her. I made comments like that several time towards her, she called me "observant" (which is also another word for... obsessive/creepy, kek) and didn't seem too offended by it.

Like I said, I feel even though my behavior isn't very strategical, it's relatively transparent and open. So it's kinda good, kinda bad at the same time.

>>19427602
>lol why not? In time theyll move on with their lives, mine would haha

Because it would literally destroy them. I couldn't live knowing I had inflicted so much pain and misery on the people I love for my own dream. But people have different relationships with their parents/family, if you could then that's perfectly fine.
>>
>>19427604
The thing with hesitation is, you will never achieve anything if you let it take over you dude.
>>
>>19427608
Not getting killed is also a good achievement.
Hesitation is a warning. Waiting is wiser, sometimes. Once you go for it hesitation is bad, but not before. I'm making odd posts today. Phoneposting takes its toll.
>>
>>19427575
>Unfortunately when it comes to the book, I don't actually have any means of scanning it. If there's anything REALLY interesting in there, I'll have to transcribe it, or take shitty phone pics of the page.

You dont have any places where you can scan stuff in UK? Or any friends with scanner?

>>19427576
>You only tell the truth if you know it wont hurt the person at all?

no but I know when its better to be silent. Google what "tact" is

>if you cheated on a partner or anything along those lines you wouldn't tell them because...

That would not happen

>you acted like it can not as if honesty is only "good" and never stupid, because if it's stupid it's not honest. So you just shot yourself in your own foot.

I never said anything like that

>>19427581

She thought its dangerous but was willing to find a way how to make the meeting happen. Then she saw something that made her change her mind. Cant blame her,safety first.
>>
>>19427606
>Because it would literally destroy them. I couldn't live knowing I had inflicted so much pain and misery on the people I love for my own dream. But people have different relationships with their parents/family, if you could then that's perfectly fine.
you will eventually die one day and they will move on with their lives, couple days ago i was at work and a car passed near the hq shooting, i dont think they where shooting at us, but if they where, a bullet could have pierced my body and i could have died, if that happened, my family would mourn and with time they would move on with their lives.
Maybe its because my family is big and a lot of people die in my family, we are used to it, we bury our dead and move on with our lives.
>>
>>19427591
Acquainted is definitely the word. It's at the point now where I almost feel guilty about being too prying in the past.

That and it's always recognisable that it is her even without a trip, but I put that down to spooky vampire powers. :^)

>>19427608
Not true. Not jumping headfirst into everything gives you time to assess whether or not it's a good idea, and can often save you from being bitten in the ass.
>>
>>19427622
>no but I know when its better to be silent. Google what "tact" is

How is it tactful to withhold information that she would want to know even if it makes her uncomfortable? It's deceitful, not tactful. Get real.

>I never said anything like that

Yeah... you did. I said the truth about a situation, you said it's not honest, it's retarded here:

>>19427523

Thus saying that honesty can't be retarded and putting a label on it. I even said that what I did was bad/creepy here: >>19427473

Yet you somehow ignore that and act like I say honesty means good: >>19427546 which I never did.
>>
>>19427606
i feel the same way about my dad and my sis :( i really want to become a vampire and be immortal but i couldnt leave them forever.
>>
>>19427622
I mean, there MIGHT be an internet café with one or something? They're pretty rare over here, I don't even know about any in the city center. As for friends with a scanner, I can always ask.
>>
desu the "vampire" (Since none of can verify whether she really is one or not) from the last thread seemed veeerrry interesting and I'd love to read more of her responses.
>>
>>19427625
>you will eventually die one day and they will move on with their lives

I dont think your parents are supposed to outlive you...and yeah they would move on eventually but why make them suffer? If I had family I would not make them go through pain of losing their child either
>>
File: smiling_titan.jpg (53KB, 809x720px) Image search: [Google]
smiling_titan.jpg
53KB, 809x720px
>>19427621
>>19427597
Some anon the other day said vampires can make a person fall asleep or into a daze instantly. Even whole groups of people! And then you just wake up with no memory of what happened. He sounded pretty sincere about it but obviously (as always) it could have been all lies.

If that was true then even meeting in public wont protect you from possibly getting mindfucked, put asleep/daze and kidnapped.

Creepy huh...
>>
>>19427622
The "tact" you describe is composed by merciful lies to save your own sorry face or because you think "poor silly X can't handle the truth". I am not a big fan of tact, being quite tactful myself. It's not something good among friends.
>>
>>19427652
>tfw no parents
>>
File: 1496946542119.jpg (54KB, 667x647px) Image search: [Google]
1496946542119.jpg
54KB, 667x647px
>>19427597
> if i go down, ill go down fighting haha
Yes you will indeed anon. It would be better to run and live though.

>>19427606
Being transparent and open is very respectable and I would prefer talking to someone like that so don't feel bad. Showing weakness can also be an advantage to discover someones true intentions.

But do you guys want to make a safe space for maybevamps to come share their pieces so you can discover info? What's more important to you, honesty or?
>>
>>19427656
The one in Central Europe? I was that guy.
I described it wrong. It was not "waking up with no memory of what happened" but rather a "how the hell did we all fall asleep mid conversation?". We all woke up refreshed.
>>
>>19427656
I will believe that mind control thing when i see it, maybe could depend on the target mind resistance to this sort of thing?
>>
>>19427656
>>19427671
I have a feeling that the vampire mind fuck is similar to hypnosis. There are people that would be more receptive to it than others, I have a hard time seeing how everyone would be instantly succeptable with no prep whatsoever.
>>
>>19427629
>It's at the point now where I almost feel guilty about being too prying in the past.

Same! It's so conflicting. At one hand that curiosity is burning so strongly but at the other hand you don't want to violate or invade the person too harshly.

Meh.

>>19427670
Oh, that was you! Yeah. Maybe you can tell people again what supposedly happened in the room in the hostel or whatever it was. If they believe it or not is their choice.

>>19427668
>Being transparent and open is very respectable and I would prefer talking to someone like that so don't feel bad.

Thank you. But I also understand that some people would be "turned off" to trust me with something because they feel I am too unfiltered. Both is understandable, I appreciate your reply regardless.

>But do you guys want to make a safe space for maybevamps to come share their pieces

I don't think the public of 4chan can ever be 100% secure. Too many eyes... you guys know we have quite a few lurkers, yes? People who always watch but never talk.

I'm looking at you guys!
>>
File: 1501831440961.jpg (86KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501831440961.jpg
86KB, 600x800px
>>19427625
Sorry to hear that, anon. Sounds like you live a pretty dangerous life. Maybe it would be different if my family was big like yours, if I had many siblings and cousins, but it's not. I'm all they have, and it's very much not "normal" for parents to outlive their children. For most people it's one of the worst things that could happen to them, and I am not one of those people who would be willing to sacrifice anything for their own selfish goals. That would completely ruin it for me and render it all pointless. You're welcome to disagree, of course.

Everyone's situation is different, and we all make our own choices. I'm not here to judge (or I try not to, but mistakes happen) or change anyone's mind, just sharing my own thoughts.
>>
>>19427636
>How is it tactful to withhold information that she would want to know even if it makes her uncomfortable? It's deceitful, not tactful. Get real.

Its not deceitful. It would be deceitful if she asked about it and you lied to her.

>Yeah... you did. I said the truth about a situation, you said it's not honest, it's retarded here:

I never said that honesty cant be stupid. I said that what you did is retarded. I even used "" when I was talking about your honesty >>19427546

Lets move on. I think it was not necessary and may just creep her out. Looks like we wont agree on that

>>19427656
>Some anon the other day said vampires can make a person fall asleep or into a daze instantly. Even whole groups of people! And then you just wake up with no memory of what happened. He sounded pretty sincere about it but obviously (as always) it could have been all lies.

Yeah and I thought it was her saying this and made her confused today when I mentioned it,welp.

>>19427649
>desu the "vampire" (Since none of can verify whether she really is one or not) from the last thread seemed veeerrry interesting and I'd love to read more of her responses.

Agree but she talk kinda weird. I cant put my finger on it. Kinda like......emotionless? Idk how to call it

>>19427657
Are merficul lies always bad? You need to know when it should be used
>>
>>19427679
To be honest, it's at the point where her as a person and her experiences are more interesting than the actual facts about vampirism she can provide. Like how she feels about it all, and the conflict she feels with her "family".

Poor girl, I want to give her a hug and tell her everything's going to be okay.

>you guys know we have quite a few lurkers, yes? People who always watch but never talk. I'm looking at you guys!

Hi lurkers! I hope you're all doing well today.
>>
>>19427690
I dont have slibings, i think life here is dangerous if you mess with drugs and stuff or if you hang with the wrong crowd, i think most of the danger for me comes from my choice of profession haha
>>
File: large.gif (745KB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
745KB, 400x223px
I think I could deal with leaving behind my family... But I'd want to fake my own death first, because I my family can grieve for me but I don't want them spending their lives wondering where I've gone or searching for me.

>>19427699
>lurkers

Join us
>>
>>19427678
maybe their mental powers go beyond what a normal human can do? but i dont think thats a thing really.
>>
File: vfwem3gkmdcz.png (465KB, 614x768px) Image search: [Google]
vfwem3gkmdcz.png
465KB, 614x768px
>>19427696
Again, let's take the example of you cheating on an SO. "It would be deceitful if they asked about it and you lied, otherwise it's just tactful not to tell them." I just disagree with that notion. I may not be the most tactful person around, but I like being transparent and speaking my mind. I think it's more honest than to strategically choose what to say or not to say. But we can agree to disagree.

>Lets move on. I think it was not necessary and may just creep her out.

That's entirely possible. In the worst case she will run and never return. In the best case she might appreciate people like you more who have a different approach and aren't as creepy as me.

;^)

>>19427696
>Yeah and I thought it was her saying this and made her confused today when I mentioned it,welp.

I DID TOO! At first. I got very confused, but no. Redream and her were just posting at the same time.

>>19427699
>Poor girl, I want to give her a hug and tell her everything's going to be okay.

I told Belgana I wont make any comments about her and cute guys so I wont ... say anything.
>>
>>19427679
>Be in room
>Hostel room
>my friends plus 2 more people we didn't know. I think they were 2 girls, I don't remember that much.
>We were chatting about the things we were going to visit that afternoon, food and so on.
>BLACKOUT.
>Wake up a few hours later, friends sleep too. Nobody remembers me falling asleep. Nobody remembers having fallen asleep or stopping the conversation.
It could have been anything, really, but it was odd. The most logical explanation is "we felt good and just fell asleep", but we weren't tired and had been sleeping nearly all the morning. No idea.
I've read about similar cases, but not with vampires that I know. The difference between my case and those is that the other cases had a perpetrator. We didn't see anybody, though anybody could have done that. The door wasn't locked.

>>19427709
I could deal with leaving my loved ones behind, but I couldn't deal with leaving behind those who love me.
>>
>>19427724
>I could deal with leaving my loved ones behind, but I couldn't deal with leaving behind those who love me.

Best way it's said. Although I wonder if actual vampire... groups/families/covens/orders/etc. forbid something like that?
>>
File: 1500390465765.jpg (106KB, 736x762px) Image search: [Google]
1500390465765.jpg
106KB, 736x762px
>>19427678
Yes, that's kind of how I see it too. I find it very difficult to believe that a strong, rational mind that doesn't have a pre-existing desire to believe or be controlled could be externally influenced so easily, not unless a supernatural force was involved (which could be the case... we ARE talking about a supernatural condition here, after all).

Also, there are certain substances that affect the mind and how we react to things, from psychiatric medication, to illegal drugs, to psychoactive mushrooms, to secret "truth serums" used for interrogation by intelligence agencies, so maybe they can somehow affect the brain physically in a similar manner (by introducing a chemical with their fangs directly to the blood stream, or through the air like fungi spores, etc.

>>19427733
>Although I wonder if actual vampire... groups/families/covens/orders/etc. forbid something like that?

I think she said you're not allowed to have any close human contact. Business is okay. But no friends, no partners, no family? The vampires are your new family now. So maybe you literally have to fake your own death and get a new identity.
>>
>>19427711
From what I've read people can be hypnotized against their will by experienced mentalists, even though pretty much all psychology books claim no such thing is possible and I'm inclined to agree with them. I have never witnessed it personally.
I've heard two very similar tales from different persons. The first story I heard I laughed it off, as it seemed an obvious fake. The second made me slightly uncomfortable because it was very similar to the first, in different circumstances.
>>
>>19427709
>Join us

Why? I enjoy posting too much to become a lurker.

>>19427711
Well, it's all speculation anyway really. I mean, there COULD be a way that those abilities are enhanced in vampires. I mean we might even be speculating about disinfo, like I spent time speculating the level and mechanism of which the sun effects vampires, only to have Belgana say that it was disinfo anyway.

>>19427718
>I told Belgana I wont make any comments about her and cute guys so I wont ... say anything

Well from the sounds of it I'd need to be turned first so that doesn't matter. :^)

Besides, it's not like that. I'm just a very empathetic and caring person. I see someone upset or in distress, my immediate instinct is to hug them and try and make things better.
>>
>>19427745
>>19427746
Only way to know for sure is to have a verified vampire tell us if that is possible or not, did Belgana said anything about this mental stuff?
>>
File: giphy.gif (641KB, 500x220px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
641KB, 500x220px
>>19427742
>I think she said you're not allowed to have any close human contact. Business is okay. But no friends, no partners, no family? The vampires are your new family now. So maybe you literally have to fake your own death and get a new identity.

That would be quite a dissuasion from a lot of people becoming vampires I think. Unless your nature changes if you get turned...

Now I'm wondering if vampires only choose people who have already disappeared from the public eye to turn into vampires? Although that would be exceptionally rare I'd think, unless they actively hunt for for people who have gone missing/are presumed dead
>>
>>19427761
I was already planning on asking her about it. I know she's mentioned having "connections" to her family, so I'm feeling that it's likely that there's some kind of expanded extrasensory capabilities that would also lend themselves to easier pickup of hypnosis or something similar.
>>
>>19427718
As I said I would not cheat on SO but if I did she would deserve honesty. Then again honesty could ruin your family and your kids life who did nothing wrong. I dont think answer to that is that simple. Neither of us was in that situation and probably never will be. Maybe you would act differently if the situation actually happened.

>I told Belgana I wont make any comments about her and cute guys so I wont ... say anything.

She mentioned she thinks scars are cute,right? I got few on my face,maybe I got chance :^)
>>
>>19427775
cool, if im not online by then ill ask you the next time i come here, if you feel like it ask about the turning thing too please.
>>
>>19427761
>>19427775

I think she mentioned they got stronger abilities like this
>>
>>19427785
No worries buddy. If she left before a question was asked, she normally answers it anyway, but if she doesn't I'll ask that too.
>>
>>19427746
>Why? I enjoy posting too much to become a lurker.

No no, I mean the lurkers need to join us in posting
>>
>>19427798
Does she read everything that was posted after she left? woa
>>
Hullo peeps what vampire phenomena are we discussing tonight
>>
File: f4.jpg (48KB, 512x579px) Image search: [Google]
f4.jpg
48KB, 512x579px
>>19427910
We are discussing the phenomena of "WHERE ARE THE VAMPIRES?" and "WHO THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO FIST FIGHT TO SEE ONE IN REALITY?"
>>
File: Fist fight yo.gif (234KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Fist fight yo.gif
234KB, 640x480px
>>19428011
I'll fist fight anyone to see a real vampire.

I'll fist fight you, I'll fist fight the president, I'll fist fight myself, I'll fist fight your dog, I'll fist fight a vampire

No one is safe from my spaghetti arms.
>>
>>19428025
Maybe we should have an ultimate fist fight namefags death match and the winner can... go to the next round!
>>
>>19428027
I thin youll get to meet Belgana eventually.
>>
File: Vlad.jpg (159KB, 1215x717px) Image search: [Google]
Vlad.jpg
159KB, 1215x717px
>>19428039
Hmmm. Maybe! I'm not sure if she would appreciate these displays of raw violence and bloodshed. And it would not solve her issues with trust and security...
>>
File: Remilia.jpg (257KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Remilia.jpg
257KB, 1024x768px
>>19428027

What's the next round?
>>
>>19428025
I just looked over your post again and now only really noticed this part:

>I'll fist fight myself,

... and had to imagine how you repeatedly start punching yourself in the face with wobbling arms.

>>19428059
>What's the next round?

Next round is a dance off.
>>
>>19428051
I was not talking about the fist fight stuff, sorry if it sounded like i was.
>>
File: Flandre gettin' ready.jpg (9KB, 301x168px) Image search: [Google]
Flandre gettin' ready.jpg
9KB, 301x168px
>>19428065
>dance off

Shit I can't dance
>>
>>19428067
Oh, you mean in the future just because? What makes you think that?

>>19428073
Time to take classes, my dear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifoHtI3MwlA
>>
File: death to werewolves.jpg (1MB, 1920x1543px) Image search: [Google]
death to werewolves.jpg
1MB, 1920x1543px
>>19428027
You dont want that kid.
Pic related
Me on the left,you about to get rekt on right
>>
File: 002.gif (965KB, 280x158px) Image search: [Google]
002.gif
965KB, 280x158px
>>19428135
Not with the power of anime loli vampires
>>
>>19428087
>Oh, you mean in the future just because? What makes you think that?
Its a circle, if she was the one who came up with that before it will probably happen again.
>>
>>19428135
More like I'm the werewolf and you're the vampire in this clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI1Yi2AUVAc
>>
>>19428143
I can't really follow you but I'm a little tired and confused so no offense. What do you mean it's a circle? Life is a circle? Things repeat in life?
>>
File: Paranormal Activity.gif (461KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
Paranormal Activity.gif
461KB, 500x270px
>>19428143
What do you mean "It's a circle?"
>>
>>19428144
That were wolf transformations looks like it hurts as fuck. Why arw thes such a disgusting,dumb annd gross creatures?

Going to sleep now. Gonna have vampire dream which will reveal a lot of secrets. You can be jelly now
>>
File: 441427198298fb298ecd5d16703e8bea.jpg (251KB, 1080x1536px) Image search: [Google]
441427198298fb298ecd5d16703e8bea.jpg
251KB, 1080x1536px
>>19428154
Pretty much that, yeah, if she really wanted to meet you then its bound to happen, or shell come up with it again and it will be up to you to act on it or not.
>>
>>19428158
Good night.

>>19428170
>Pretty much that, yeah, if she really wanted to meet you then its bound to happen

That's not how life works though. A lot of people really "want" something and will never achieve it or get even close it. Others just do nothing and get lucky.

And sometimes even though you do want something you simply can't because of consequences.

But yeah obviously we can try and stay positive as difficult as it is.
>>
Hey guys what are some good vampire shows/animes with vampires in them so far I got hellsing
>>
>>19428179
yeah, i guess theres fortune involved, or perhaps some people are just meant to wish and never get to achieve, i dont know, just a weird feeling that i had to talk about that haha
>>
>>19428200
Moonlight had a vamp who was able to walk during daylight, i cant remember if it was a good show tough, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust. Blood the last vampire, i never watched any of those so i dont know if they are good or not, sorry in advance mah dude.
>>
>>19428202
Maybe it's the attitude of a weakling (because it's like giving away the "control") but when it comes to a topic as obscure as vampires it's either your fate or not, I believe. If you have not been destined to find one then you wont. Problem is just, no one here knows if they are or not.

So I have no idea if I'm totally wasting my time.

Possible wrong... don't know. But Stephen Kaplan was researching vampires seriously for many years and never got lucky so to speak.
>>
I was once like you OP
Obsessing about vampires, etc etc...
After a while of looking into the dark, I came to the conclusion it all sounds good in the paper, the theory looks flawless.
But then, of every possible universe, you have to ask why are we trapped in the most boring one? No magic, no dragons, no fairies, no aliens, only rumors and dreams that never provide real evidence.
For every theory, there is yet to be a single urban legend that proves believable, and there's not even one greentext story that sounds real.
I wanted to believe, but the odds are stuck against you OP
You'd better drop it and go back, have a life, make some goth friends, drink red drinks if it makes you happy. Life is fleeting and time is against us all.
>>
>>19428218
Or maybe he did, theres no way of him knowing, since i guess none of them allowed to give samples or stuff like that? I think you can find stuff if you look, or maybe when you gain some sorta visibility, like your guys are doing here, its a long term thing, or maybe not haha
>>
>>19428216
Thanks for the suggestions!
>>
>>19428227
I can't find any fun in "normal" life stuff though or I would be out and doing it, trust me. I'd love to enjoy it but I just don't.

>you have to ask why are we trapped in the most boring one?

There might be even more boring ones. Without Internet and music. Or maybe this universe is just to punish us? I have no idea!

>>19428230
But if he did and wasn't aware then that encounter was worthless.
>>
How can I hunt down and kill Vampires? Will a shot to the head do it? Or are the meme ways to kill them the way to go?
>>
File: 1502338521998.png (392KB, 557x711px) Image search: [Google]
1502338521998.png
392KB, 557x711px
>>19428242
Maybe you should start by killing yourself instead of killing people who haven't done any harm to you.
>>
>>19428240
Pretty much yeah. It is extremely easy for one to be dismissed as a fake if he doesnt show his powers or stuff like that
>>
>>19428253
>imblygin that Satan sourced metahumans that drain the blood of their fellow man don't need to be purged

Come on m8
>>
>>19428267
You drain the flesh, blood and milk of our fellow animals and inhabitants of the earth. You drain the life out of nature to enjoy the perks of modern, comfy life.
>>
File: Remilia_Scarlet.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Remilia_Scarlet.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>>19428242
We're not here to hate or hunt the vampires, we're here to discuss them and possibilities of finding them.
>>
>>19428277
Gay, get your hippy shit out of here bloodboi, hopefully some chad hunter stakes you before long.
>>
>>19428278
Yeah discuss on how we find, and kill them, sure.

Hunt is too strong of a word for vampcucks, they're only to be exterminated.
>>
>>19428286
dunno if one person alone could kill one, at least not someone unskilled in fighting.
>>
File: oqw1ougsUY1ujhgpgo1_1280.jpg (101KB, 800x1208px) Image search: [Google]
oqw1ougsUY1ujhgpgo1_1280.jpg
101KB, 800x1208px
>>19428286
Being "realistic" isn't gay. Wanting to be an edgelord with a katana and slaughter random vampires for no reason is gay as fuck though.

I don't shill for vampires. If they truly hurt and killed humans for no reason, they deserve to be destroyed. But you don't know that, neither do I.

And even if you did, how is some faggy little human going to kill an old supernatural being? They can probably rip your head off like it's nothing.
>>
File: Doyouwantmore.gif (675KB, 498x241px) Image search: [Google]
Doyouwantmore.gif
675KB, 498x241px
>>19428293
Except they're not. You have no idea (and we have no idea) what vampires are truly like. DO they murder people, devouring them whole and leaving a trail of death of carnage in their wake? Or are they more subtle, taking a bit of blood here and there and erasing people's memories or better yet, obtaining their blood with consent or through animal blood?

They don't need to be exterminated or killed.
>>
>>19428319
Hope you guys find one soon.
>>
>>19428294
>>19428295
I figure if a 12ga buck/slug at close to medium range doesn't splat the thing, nothing will.

I mean the only lore we hear about is staking their hearts, throwing water on them, exposing them to sunlight, blah blah blah. Bullshit.

Unless they're got some kind of magic fucking skin that's bullet proof I figure shredding the thing with superior firepower will do the job, akin to hunting big game, just blow em in fucking pieces. Explosives maybe, anything fire for sure.

And lets say they do have some kind of meme-teir regeneration, I figure blowing a chunk out of it will slow it down long enough to throw a can of gas on it and light the match.

>>19428295
no realism isn't gay, but being a big crybaby bloodboi is.
>>
>>19428331
What even is a bloodboi? Is that the vampire version of a dickboi? So basically someone like you who sucks a lot of dick?
>>
File: Touhou.full.396806.jpg (300KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Touhou.full.396806.jpg
300KB, 1280x800px
>>19428331
I highly doubt you can stop a supernatural entity with a gun. First of all, you'd probably be dealing with multiple vampires in any one area. (You think they'll hunt alone given people like you?) Second of all, it's pretty much assumed they have superhuman abilities and mind breaking powers. How do you know they can't just stop you in your tracks or make you absentmindedly throw away your gun? Thirdly, why do you want to kill vampires? You have no idea what they're like, whether they're good or evil or neutral or whatever.

Once again, there is absolutely no reason to go mad an hunt for beings that may or may not exist, and may or may not be good or evil.
>>
File: 001.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>19428325
Thanks, I wish we could as well.
>>
>>19428331
This is a concept I've always wondered. Personally one of my theories as to the falling of the deadlier paranormal constructs of the world is either.

A (most likely) Someone or something is dealing with them, Hunters, CIA hitsquads, you name it, we got guys that are killing it in the name of the status quo

B They just end up dying/getting caught a lot more due to the advances in weapons and tech, I mean if I'm a hungry creature of the night, but I think that maybe granny will be packing a .45 in her house I might think twice. Or the risk of just plain going to prison because they just think I'm a psycho murderer, Or even I go to ''''prison''' but they ship me to some black site funny farm for spooky shit

C There never were that many of them and they're all laying low with the future cometh of the information age and all that shit, why stalk people for blood when you can order it on amazon and shitpost on forums all day?
>>
File: Whythecreepyeyes.jpg (46KB, 1152x720px) Image search: [Google]
Whythecreepyeyes.jpg
46KB, 1152x720px
>>19428385
I've often thought about that as well...
There are so many historical accounts and fairy tales and folk tales of magical entities, I can't help but feel some of them must be true. If so, where has this magic gone?

If the option is A, don't you think that any supernatural entities might try banding together (don't know how this would work) or going complete shut in? Or do you think they just ran off to the most remote parts of the world? Or perhaps, they're hiding in the cities and disguising themselves with "glamour" or something similar?
>>
can you people stop spamming anime pictures in a vampire thread it really ruins the spooky atmosphere
>>
File: draculabanner.png (296KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
draculabanner.png
296KB, 1280x720px
>>19428423
We had a creepy atmosphere going here?
>>
>>19428423
Just had a NDE. I think it was a close call. If that isn't creepy I don't know what it is. No vampires involved, however.
>>
>>19428481
Wat? Was it self induced or something?
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 351x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 351x440px
TOKI YO TOMA REI

ZA WARUDO!!

WWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>19428493
Get the fuck outta here boi
>>
will the vampire lady come back?
>>
So how do i kill a vampire?
>>
>>19428786
You don't.
>>
>>19428786
By killing yourself first,becoming ghost and then killing vampire as ghost. Its the only way
>>
>>19428227
https://youtu.be/NjG7fcn_FX8
>>
>>19427440
You're in for a shit life with that perspective love.
>>
>>19427807
my 1st day posting here
>>
>>19428240
surely you havent tried every "normal" thing.

Cast your net further a field anon, the only vampirism is the murder of the young. and If you want to go down that track.... well i'll just have to become a vampire hunter.
>>
>>19428331
You do realise you're talking about another person when you talk about killing vampires, right? Someone else with thoughts, feelings and dreams? I mean, do you want to murder other humans too? Are you roleplaying or just a fucking psychopath?

>>19428786
You don't, unless it's a life or death self defense situation.
>>
>>19430107
dude thinks hes Van Helsing, haha
>>
>>19430198
It's weird that we seem to attract more Van Helsing roleplayers than we do vampire roleplayers.

But, power fantasies will be power fantasies after all.
>>
>>19430236
Hope Belgana shows up soon. Curious af to see if she will answer those questions or not.
>>
>>19430255
What questions?do you have a list?
>>
>>19430263
Only thing i wanted to know was about the turning.
>>
>>19425609
I do not believe there exists one person that is not insecure about something.
>Or do you have problem just with me for some reason?
I do not have a problem with you, and I do not dislike you either. Sorry if I have said something that made you think this way.
>>19427183
>Doubt she's gonna read through our shitposts.
Ha..!
>>19427412
>it just seems rude if anything.
No, it is alright, do not worry. If I am able to answer, I will.
>>19427458
I deemed this question to be too intimate to be answered. I have not seen how it is done on someone else, I only know of my own experience, and I do not want to share it here, I hope you understand. Maybe this is something I will be able to answer in the future.
>>19427473
Oh. Is that what you meant when you said you were "stalking" me? I am not creeped out by it, it was to be expected that something like that would happen, do not worry, I knew. You can share it! I am happy that you were honest about it, thank you very much. But I will definitely stop mentioning when I arrive and leave!
>>19427622
>She thought its dangerous but was willing to find a way how to make the meeting happen. Then she saw something that made her change her mind. Cant blame her,safety first.
Correct. The fact that they wanted to track the woman in the interview made me think twice about it. I am still sorry about it.
>>19427696
>Agree but she talk kinda weird. I cant put my finger on it. Kinda like......emotionless? Idk how to call it
You talk weird too, sir!
>>19427761
>>19427785
What do you want to know?
>>19427798
>>19427820
I try to, but I tend to not see a lot of things as sometimes, like today, I have a lot to read.
>>19428170
You are probably right.
>>19428691
>>19430255
Hello.

Thank you to everyone that was worried for >>19427473
But I was very well aware when I posted here.
>>
>>19430300
Hello.
>>
File: Batstothemoon.gif (692KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Batstothemoon.gif
692KB, 500x281px
>>19430255
I sure hope she wasn't scared off by all the excessively violent edgelord vampire "slayers". Though I doubt she was.
>>
>>19430303
Hello.
>>19430310
No, but I worry, as they could get themselves hurt or locked up for hurting an innocent person.
>>
File: 1478251734982.jpg (586KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478251734982.jpg
586KB, 800x1200px
>>19430300
>What do you want to know?
The guise were talking about some form of forced hypnosis you guys could do to make people fall asleep and stuff like that, do you have any kind of enhanced mental power?
Also i would like to know anything you could tell me about how the turning process occurs.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>19430300
Hello again! How are you doing? Got a few more questions to pester you with today. :^)

So, there's tell of vampires being able to do things similar to hypnosis to people. Is this true, or is it disinformation like the weakness to sunlight?

Also, on a more personal level, but hopefully not too personal, what is it that made you decide to become a vampire?
>>
>>19430300
Hello!
>>
hi

>>19430300
>I do not believe there exists one person that is not insecure about something.
Agree but its not my PERFECT heigh that I´m insecure about :^)

>Correct. The fact that they wanted to track the woman in the interview made me think twice about it. I am still sorry about it.
Well thats expected they were researchers after all and I think she knew that they want to track her. If they really wanted to find her they could track her phonecall I think

>You talk weird too, sir!
Really? How do I talk? I like banter
>>
>>19430331
>The guise were talking about some form of forced hypnosis you guys could do to make people fall asleep and stuff like that, do you have any kind of enhanced mental power?
There are a lot of different abilities. No one benefits from the same ones. Yes, that is possible. I do have one related to precognition, which one, you do not have to know.
>Also i would like to know anything you could tell me about how the turning process occurs.
Death of self. I do not want to tell you anything else, as I have mentioned in my previous post.
You are welcome, but I am sorry if this is not the answers you expected.
>>19430332
I am better than the past days, thank you. How are you? Feel free to ask.
This is not dinsinformation.
>Also, on a more personal level, but hopefully not too personal, what is it that made you decide to become a vampire?
You do not decide.
>>19430341
Hello!
>>19430352
Hi.
>Agree but its not my PERFECT heigh that I´m insecure about :^)
Manlet, you should be! :^)
>Well thats expected they were researchers after all and I think she knew that they want to track her. If they really wanted to find her they could track her phonecall I think
Yes, yes. I know you are not researchers, or are you? But that made me very scared, paranoiac. They could not, as they did not know when she would call, if I remember correctly.
>Really? How do I talk? I like banter
I was joking, in a way that I am the one talking normally and you are not..
>>
>>19430364
I'm glad to hear it! I'm not too bad myself, just trying to get over the remnants of a cold I had. Speaking of which, are you still affected by things like colds or flu?

>This is not disinformation

So, if you know, how does it work? And have you ever used it yourself?

>You do not decide

So, you were turned against your will? I hope not, that sounds awful. How do they decide?
>>
>>19430364
>Yes, yes. I know you are not researchers, or are you? But that made me very scared, paranoiac. They could not, as they did not know when she would call, if I remember correctly.

No we are just autists :^

Yes they mentioned this but I´m not buying at. At some point they talked almost daily I think and they talked for hours. They spent so many nights talking that they had to know she is going to call again.
>>
File: Lazarus.jpg (112KB, 888x592px) Image search: [Google]
Lazarus.jpg
112KB, 888x592px
>>19430364
>You are welcome, but I am sorry if this is not the answers you expected.
Nay, they where pretty satisfactory actually, thank you for that. Do you know vampires in other countries also?
>>
>>19430364
Hey Belgana, earlier we were talking about what happens after someone becomes a vampire, in regards to their normal everyday life. What happens to the human family, or the friends of the new vampire? Does the new vampire just go missing, or do vampires make up some cover story so people don't go looking for the person?

>>19430379
>So, you were turned against your will? I hope not, that sounds awful. How do they decide?

I'm really curious about this as well, if you're okay with answering.

Again, thank you for replying.
>>
>>19430379
>I'm glad to hear it! I'm not too bad myself, just trying to get over the remnants of a cold I had. Speaking of which, are you still affected by things like colds or flu?
You should take care of yourselves better! No, I do not get affected by this. Sometimes my body acts like I have a feever, I do not know if it counts. I get very tired, and my body hurts, my lips and cheeks go bright red.
>So, if you know, how does it work? And have you ever used it yourself?
I can not tell you how it works, not that I want you to get hurt, but.. Sorry. Mind control? No, I have not. I do not control when the precognition happens.
>So, you were turned against your will? I hope not, that sounds awful. How do they decide?
/!\ CONFIDENTIAL ALERT ALERT! /!\ :^)
>>19430382
>No we are just autists :^
Or you are pretending.
>Yes they mentioned this but I´m not buying at. At some point they talked almost daily I think and they talked for hours. They spent so many nights talking that they had to know she is going to call again.
Why would they lie?
>>19430383
That makes me happy. Yes, I do.
>>19430396
Do not ask me such difficult questions that I can not fully answer, I feel extremely bad! Your family, friends, or lovers, keep living like they used to.
>>
>>19430414
>Do not ask me such difficult questions that I can not fully answer, I feel extremely bad! Your family, friends, or lovers, keep living like they used to.

Oh! I'm sorry about that...
To clarify, I wasn't asking if the vampires killed them or anything like that, we were discussing if the vampires will erase traces of your existence (Like people's memories or a cover story for your disappearance)

Does that clarify it? :) Sorry if it was offensive...
>>
>>19430426
No, nothing gets erased. Apologies for my reaction, I feel terrible.
>>
>>19430414
>Or you are pretending.

Why would we do that?

>Why would they lie?

I think research might made up whole thing so that he got some sensation for his book
>>
>>19430431
It's no problem! Don't feel bad. :) I'm just thankful and happy that you're willing to answer our questions.
>>
>>19430414
>You should take care of yourselves better!
Hahaha, I mean I try to, but using public transport and working in a job with lots of contact with people, I tend to get illnesses passed on to me a lot.

Those fever symptoms don't sound like fun. Do you know what causes them?

>I can not tell you how it works, not that I want you to get hurt, but.. Sorry.

It's okay, I completely understand. Who knows, I may have even had it done to me before and made to forget it. :^)

>I do not control when the precognition happens.

Woah, you have precognitive abilities! That's crazy cool! Is it just like brief flashes to warn you of imminent danger and things like that, or do you see... Further?

>/!\ CONFIDENTIAL ALERT ALERT! /!\ :^)

I guessed as much when it comes to how they decide, haha. Still, if it was against your will that I'm turned, then I'm very sorry you had to go through that. I can't imagine how awful it must be, to have your life changed so completely without having any say in it.
>>
>>19430451
>that I'm turned
That you were turned. Stupid autocorrect how did you even do that?
>>
>>19430439
>Why would we do that?
You could be someone trying to gather and possibly meet us in order to hurt us.
>I think research might made up whole thing so that he got some sensation for his book
I, for one, do not believe that, as I have read things I could relate to.
>>19430443
If there is anything else you would like to ask, do it now, as it is getting late.
>>19430451
>I tend to get illnesses passed on to me a lot.
How is that possible? Do you kiss your coworkers? Convert!
>Those fever symptoms don't sound like fun. Do you know what causes them?
It happens sometimes when I am very euphoric, but not only.
>It's okay, I completely understand. Who knows, I may have even had it done to me before and made to forget it. :^)
That is possible, but very unlikely.
>is it just like brief flashes to warn you of imminent danger and things like that, or do you see... Further?
It happens days or weeks before, but it is relatively weak. As for what and how it happens, I would rather keep that a secret, but it is not with dreams, that I can tell you!
>I guessed as much when it comes to how they decide, haha. Still, if it was against your will that I'm turned, then I'm very sorry you had to go through that. I can't imagine how awful it must be, to have your life changed so completely without having any say in it.
It is alright. This is how it is "meant" to be, you do not have a say in it, from the start.
>>19430458
I would not be against it if you were! We could be friends, that would be nice.
>>
>>19430478
*gather information
>>
>>19430478
I can't think of anything right now, but I might have more the next time you come around. :)
>>
File: laugh right wing.jpg (47KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
laugh right wing.jpg
47KB, 480x480px
>>19430478
>You could be someone trying to gather and possibly meet us in order to hurt us.

Oh shit what gave away our motive? Me and NTG are best vampire hunters in whole Vatican :^)

Why would someone want to hurt vampires?

>I, for one, do not believe that, as I have read things I could relate to.

Relate to what,feels? Because you said that her feeding habits are bullshit,right?
>>
File: 1500823394524.jpg (112KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
1500823394524.jpg
112KB, 572x303px
>>19430414
>That makes me happy. Yes, I do.
Any brazilian vampire?
>>
>>19430478
>How is that possible? Do you kiss your coworkers? Convert!

Woah now, what do you take me for! I don't know how long it's been since you last got sick like humans do, but it's a lot easier for us than you seem to think!

>It happens days or weeks before, but it is relatively weak. As for what and how it happens, I would rather keep that a secret, but it is not with dreams, that I can tell you!

Hah! So you've managed to provide even more questions this time, that's excellent. Thank you for telling me something I hadn't even considered, and leaving me with some things to think about.

>This is how it is "meant" to be, you do not have a say in it, from the start.

Still. Just because that's how things are doesn't make it any more pleasant.

>I would not be against it if you were! We could be friends, that would be nice.

I wouldn't particularly be against it either! It'd certainly make getting to know you a lot easier, seen as you could say things without putting yourself in danger. Being proper friends sounds good as well, sounds like you need some more kind people like yourself in your "family".
>>
Autism: the thread
>>
>>19430491
Alright.
>>19430512
>Why would someone want to hurt vampires?
I wonder, what do you think?
>Relate to what,feels? Because you said that her feeding habits are bullshit,right?
I can not answer that right now, but I remember thinking that we were alike in a lot of ways. When I have more time I will go back to read it, then I will be able to answer properly, because I have forgotten most of it.
>>19430517
I personally know of a few houses in Europe, but I do not know about the Americas. Or anywhere outside Europe, to be honest! As for "black" vampires.. No. I can with certitude tell you they do not exist.
>>19430528
>but it's a lot easier for us than you seem to think!
For you!
>Hah! So you've managed to provide even more questions this time, that's excellent. Thank you for telling me something I hadn't even considered, and leaving me with some things to think about.
I will answer your questions, if I can, as always.
>Still. Just because that's how things are doesn't make it any more pleasant.
It can be avoided, if you are aware of it.
>I wouldn't particularly be against it either! It'd certainly make getting to know you a lot easier, seen as you could say things without putting yourself in danger. Being proper friends sounds good as well, sounds like you need some more kind people like yourself in your "family".
Everyone here is kind hearted, this makes me very happy.
>>
>>19430414
Hello again. Hope you are doing well. I don't have much time so forgive me for being straightforward.
Does vamp blood cure any illness? Ever used it for that reason? Would you?
>>
>>19430560
>I personally know of a few houses in Europe, but I do not know about the Americas. Or anywhere outside Europe, to be honest! As for "black" vampires.. No. I can with certitude tell you they do not exist.
Oh damn, there goes a bit of hope haha
Wait, how do you know my skin color? haha
>>
>>19430560
>I wonder, what do you think?

I dont see a reason for that. Unless person was psychopath

>As for "black" vampires. No. I can with certitude tell you they do not exist.

Blacks cant be vampires? Um very racist..come on its 2017 ! :^)
>>
>>19430560
>For you!

Holy shit, did I just get baneposted by a vampire? Of all the things I expected to happen to me in life, that's definitely not one of them.

>I will answer your questions, if I can, as always

And I'm very grateful for that, thank you. So with this precognition, is it very literal, as in you see what's going to happen, or is it more imagery? Is what you see set in stone, or can it be changed? Does it happen when you do something, or is it just random when it happens?

>It can be avoided, if you are aware of it

I wish that if I was chosen that I was aware of it, so I could tell them to hurry up about it.

>Everyone here is kind hearted, this makes me very happy.

I'm glad to hear it, and I'm glad to be part of what makes you happy!
>>
>>19430560
>I personally know of a few houses in Europe, but I do not know about the Americas.

I was so wrapped up in our direct conversation that I almost missed this! So, do you know any in the UK?

Also, how old are you if you don't mind me asking? The Americas is quite an old-fashioned way of saying that.
>>
>>19429852
>You're in for a shit life with that perspective love.

Why though? What's wrong with it?

>>19429879
>surely you havent tried every "normal" thing.

You don't have to try everything to see that you don't like it.

> the only vampirism is the murder of the young

That's what you think and you don't know, neither do I.

>>19430300
Hello from me too.
>>
>>19430614
Because you are petty vengeful manlet !
>>
File: 1498703403737.jpg (29KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1498703403737.jpg
29KB, 600x456px
>>19430626
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnT8jVCyh_E

WE ARE THE SPEAR OF VENGEANCE. WE COME FOR YOU, DECEIVER!
>>
>>19430594
Perhaps they cannot cross large bodies of water
>>
>>19430645
I mean, running water is obviously just a meme. There's bound to be some in America, just because she doesn't know any there doesn't mean they aren't there.
>>
File: laughing bear.jpg (54KB, 600x628px) Image search: [Google]
laughing bear.jpg
54KB, 600x628px
>>19430657
I´m curious about the no blacks allowed thing...I wonder if arabs can be turned? what about other races?

>>19430639
Literally have to go for kebab now to forget about your betrayal
>>
Belgana, forgive me if this is a too personal question, but if someone wanted to meet vampires, where would they be most likely to encounter them?
>>
File: autisticlaugh0.gif (183KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
autisticlaugh0.gif
183KB, 500x281px
>>19430684
Not in this thread apparently.
>>
File: Youhavecurious.gif (2MB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
Youhavecurious.gif
2MB, 500x368px
>>19430681
Maybe it has to do with the fact vampires are excessively pale?
>>
>>19430681
I mean, something something different genetics maybe? Who knows. Maybe vampires are all secretly white supremacists and they choose to only turn whites.

Nazi vampires... My god, Hellsing was right all along!
>>
>>19430639
kalista is waifu material
>>
>>19430732
I see you're a (wo)man of taste.
>>
>>19430689
Time to time
>>
File: vampiresings.jpg (74KB, 313x648px) Image search: [Google]
vampiresings.jpg
74KB, 313x648px
>>19430769
Without certainty it will always leave you unsatisfied though. I mean it IS entertaining, but not... fulfilling!
>>
File: Remillia Scarlet.gif (1MB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
Remillia Scarlet.gif
1MB, 500x283px
>>19430689
Dammit, I don't know what other threads to check. Are you insinuating I have to go... outside?
>>
>>19430732
Top 3 waifus

1) Morgana
2) Ashe
3) Sejuani

>>19430780
Yes randomly asking people on street "hi r u a vampire?" sounds like a good start...
>>
Oh no I think I double posted because of connectivity errors oh dear

>>19430785
What, don't you start off every conversation with someone asking if they're a supernatural entity?
>>
>>19430780
>Are you insinuating I have to go... outside?

Hah. That's what the fags in this thread always told me.

"Leave your room, you pathetic fuck! You can't find vampires inside! Wawawa! Report this thread!"

Well. Maybe you do need to go outside but that's a gigantic grasp too without having any idea where to start. Apparently, if this thread can be trusted at all, vampires love... bars... for some reason.

Bars? Clubs? Shudder.

>>19430785
>not having Lissandra on your list

Into the trash it goes. Sejuani is great though.

But Lissandras voice and lines: http://labb.in/s/ZYqp

I love her. Morgana a shit compared to that.
>>
>>19430570
Bumping for her to see.
>>
>>19430796
>ask about Brazil
>how do you know I might be black?

Hmm. :^)
>>
>>19430789
>What, don't you start off every conversation with someone asking if they're a supernatural entity?

ofcourse I do ! Who does not?

>>19430792

>if this thread can be trusted at all, vampires love... bars... for some reason.

I wonder how many cute vampire girls I met during my years of working as bartender....FUCK

>not having Lissandra on your list

Lissandra got special place in my hearth because she was released when I started playing.
Her voice is really cool but she is cold bitch...Morgana any day
>>
>>19430801
I am. You think all brazilians are black? Haha wtf
>>
File: HELLSING.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
HELLSING.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>19430792
>Bars? Clubs? Shudder.

It does sort of make sense; Vampires need blood, and I think it would be easy to obtain it by hooking up with someone or getting them intoxicated. Although, I also believe that perhaps vampires don't want the blood of someone who's intoxicated because maybe it could effect them? I don't know.
>>
>>19430807
No, but you have a lot of black or brown people in your country.

I'm kinda light brown myself from my arab side. Maybe only pure aryans can become vampires? :^)

I think she said vampires are sexist. They might be racist too especially if it all started in "old" Europe. Worth a thought.

>>19430805
Lissandra is a powerful, serious Queen, not a kid that plays around! Morgana is a bitch too though, what do you think?
>>
File: Arthas and Jaina.jpg (260KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
Arthas and Jaina.jpg
260KB, 1500x844px
>>19430816
>Lissandra is a powerful, serious Queen, not a kid that plays around! Morgana is a bitch too though, what do you think?

No Lissandra is EVIL and not capable of love.
Morgana is GOOD and literally an angel
>>
>>19430813
It would really suck if you had to live the life of a "bar-slut/degenerate" to get your weekly or daily fix of blood though. Or so I personally feel...

>blood of someone who's intoxicated because maybe it could effect them

Ah, I remember reading about that. But there's almost zero alcohol in your blood even if you drink a lot of it. Not enough to be affected by it by any means unless their metabolism works very differently from ours which is possible of course.
>>
>>19430816
She said there are no black vampires as of now i think, maybe the can be in the future, i dunno.
>>
>>19430836
Maybe. But not if they are racist (which could be likely, considering how she described them as arrogant and mean) because you kinda depend on them picking you in the first place, I guess.
>>
>>19430826
I'm sure there are other ways for them to get the blood they need. Maybe we can ask Belgana when she returns.
>>
>>19430839
>Maybe. But not if they are racist (which could be likely, considering how she described them as arrogant and mean) because you kinda depend on them picking you in the first place, I guess.

I dont think that would be case. There would have to be some vampires who wanted to get blacked and turned someone
>>
>>19430839
Yeah, gotta wait and see what she says about the matter tough.
>>
>>19430107
>u dont unless u it life or feeeathzz

Yeah, no shit nigger. Hence the question
>>
>>19431050
They are like bears. They wont hurt you unless you provoke them or threaten their cubs
>>
>>19430843
I asked this previously when she said she doesn't feed on people. It's apparently a secret, so I don't know.

>>19431050
Then all you need is to throw a glass of orange juice and garlic at them. :^)

>>19431109
Vampire bears, now there's a scary concept.
>>
>>19431327
>Then all you need is to throw a glass of orange juice and garlic at them. :^)
Why OJ?

>Vampire bears, now there's a scary concept
Indeed. Only zombie bear would be more scary
>>
>>19431369
>Why OJ?

Because it has vitamin D in it, which you also get from being in direct sunlight. That's the secret to why they don't like sunlight, they're allergic to vitamin D. :^)

>Agreed. Only zombie bear would be more scary.

I mean if it looked really rotten and zombified, yeah it'd look scary, but sneaky bears with mind control powers seem spookier to me.
>>
>>19431369
>chilling at home
>someone breaks in, shows his fangs. A vampire!
>pursues me over the house to the kitchen
>I take some orange juice from the fridge and throw it at his face as I yell "Be gone, spawn of Satan!" With my most heroic and righteous tone.
>realize Orange juice has vitamin C, not D.
>vampire stares at me awkwardly and leaves before I can apologize.
>>
>>19431641
Good thing I have OJ that's been fortified with Vitamin D.
>>
>>19431369
>zombie bear

How can you kill something that's already unkillable
>>
>>19431641
>realize Orange juice has vitamin C, not D

Oh fuck. Looks like I'm actually retarded. No wonder that one time I threw OJ at a vampire he didn't scream in pain, and just called me a cunt instead.
>>
Honestly the worst thing about being a vampire is the permanent lack of garlic bread from your existence
>>
>>19432059
Yeah, what does happen when vampires eat garlic? Do they die?
>>
>>19432363
idk let me check
>>
Given the inconsistencies in folklore, I always felt vampires were a broad term for the predatory undead. That being said, I'd imagine they'd vary in appearance depending on the circumstances, given that their creation is often tied to their death.

I would not, however, believe they could pass as a normal human by nature alone. One thing that ties them together are that they ARE dead, and often require living matter to sustain themselves. A creature like this would have to adapt in order to feed without being dependent on cooking and tools, and humans can't really munch on raw meat too effectively, especially one that's trying to fight it.

The shapeshifting thing is kinda iffy too. We're talking about an undead corpse here. For them to be able to alter their physical being would not only require a massive amount of energy, full body awareness, and control over their own molecules, but would kind of render the idea that they have requirements for where they sleep or what they eat pretty obsolete.

The best argument you could have is that they could project an image into your head of what they look like, but that still wouldn't explain things like them flying away without a trace, or any lack of evidence to their being there after the fact.
>>
>>19432380
Did you die?
>>
>>19432401
They aren't really dead though. They eat, they move, they sleep, they think. We need to consume "life" too to live and we aren't dead.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>19432495
>They aren't really dead though
Unless they're an animated corpse which needs to consume vitae would be dead. Think of it like a puppet with an evil spirit trapped inside, leeching the remnants of a living person's soul. The physical thing would be dead. That's the kind of vampires whose existence I wouldn't want.
>>
>>19432516
I still don't see how they are "dead" if they are living in our plane and do all the stuff that living people do. At best they are UNDEAD, but not dead.
>>
>>19432529
I'd consider Vampires like Belgana as "among the living".
Folk vamps? I'd consider them mostly dead bodies with something living inside. Something like an animated corpse at the orders of a necromancer, the necromancer being inside the corpse. You can't really stop them by killing the body, that's why they keep moving unless they run out of lifeforce. Some vampire stories mention things like "we dug up the grave and staked him in the heart, then he stood up again and gave us a royal beating using a club, so we had to come the following day, exorcise it, chop it to pieces and burn the body"
>>
>>19432559
Folk vamps are probably not real because they would have the hardest fucking time not being "noticed" by people.
>>
>>19432495
Undead. Theoretically the body itself shuts down and something else takes over. The issue is it's still very much a human body at best, and a decaying corpse at worse.This thing would have to restructure the body it's using in order to survive.
We eat meat, sure, but we kill it first, tenderize, and cook it because our teeth and digestion system don't really allow us to just chase down a gazelle and start eating. Speaking of digestive systems, we're omnivorous, which contrary to what vegans will tell you, is less a choice and more part of our biological structure. A being that would be solely carnivorous, or worst yet, subsisting on only blood using our bodies would quickly damage themselves, become lethargic, incredibly ill, and eventually have full organ failure. Even if they were undead, what gives us the ability to move and run around is our circulation and ability to metabolize. Their diet in our body just wouldn't work.

Which sure, again, if they transformed into something more carnivorous it could work, but that goes back to the energy expenditure. Think about the amount of food a caterpillar has to consume in order to turn into a butterfly. That's kind of impossible to do if their form serves their function. To turn into a vampire you'd have to not be a vampire, basically.
>>
>>19432561
But aren't those the only vampire anecdotes we've got? I think the Anne Rice humane type vamp came much later, at first they were returned bodies. Even the Ottoman vampire cases are supposed to be this type of creatures.

Vampires as in "returned dead" would be no different than a poltergeist, I think.
It's also true that medicine 200 years ago was beyond retarded and lots of people got buried alive. There's accounts of doctors considering their patients clinically dead because I quote "I called him several times while supposedly asleep and received no answer."
Do we really have modern vampire anecdotes? If so I'd like to learn about it.
>>
>>19427575
There's scanning apps if you have a smart phone, I have one that automatically scans the page into a pdf and lets you make collections of pages into larger files called Scanner Pro.
>>
>>19432610
Second for interest in modern vampire anecdotes.

The best I've heard relate to astral vampires attacking people.
>>
So, you apparently can't become a vampire if you have ANY black blood in you.
>>
>>19432623
They aren't the same. Astral vamps are starting area enemy tier beings.
>>
>>19432672
No dispute. I'm still interested in modern vampire anecdotes. It's hard not to invoke suppression by government/media given the distinct absence.
>>
>>19432662
This is a fact. You wuznt kangz n sheeit.
>>
File: yet_more_vampires_by_wiggers123.jpg (315KB, 700x2013px) Image search: [Google]
yet_more_vampires_by_wiggers123.jpg
315KB, 700x2013px
>>19432562
>The issue is it's still very much a human body at best, and a decaying corpse at worse.This thing would have to restructure the body it's using in order to survive.

I think we can safely rule out the rotting corpse vampires from folklore, simply because anything so monstrous would have a very hard time blending in and staying unnoticed for so long. If something like that existed at any point in time, I'm fairly confident that it doesn't anymore.

That leaves us with the human-like vampire that at least has the appearance of a living normal person (or something close to it). I think we all agree that some amount of mutation and change to the human body would be required for it all to be even remotely plausible, but maybe not to the extent that you'd think at first look. For example, some supposed "vampires" who posted in these threads have claimed that they can still eat normal food, and that blood is consumed in addition to that, as a sort of a supernatural "supplement" of sorts... Which makes sense if you think about it, considering that ALL animals that subsist on blood feed on hosts much larger than they are, and consume huge amounts of blood relative to their body size just to survive.

A supercharged human-sized vampire body, if they consumed only blood, would require WAY too much of it, unless they processed it in a special supernatural way that's more efficient (e.g. feeding on life force rather than the blood itself). So if that wasn't their only source of nutrition, their digestive system wouldn't need to be completely changed and rewritten, just enhanced to support the consumption of blood in addition to what we normally eat as humans.
>>
>>19432610
>But aren't those the only vampire anecdotes we've got? I think the Anne Rice humane type vamp came much later, at first they were returned bodies.

Yes, that is correct. All the early folklore and historical accounts of vampirism talk about the feral zombie-like undead monsters. All the modern anecdotes and encounters have come after the romanticized vampire fiction became popular, which doesn't help their credibility.

That said, it's still POSSIBLE that something akin to the modern Anne Rice vampire exists, and that's our main focus of discussion here. It could be that only the sloppiest and most monstrous vampires were the ones seen or caught by superstitious villagers, and the more sophisticated kind were better at staying hidden and covering their tracks. It could be that vampires themselves encouraged the writing of modern fiction to change the public impression of them from monstrous into appealing and relatable, to make their lives easier in the modern world, where complete privacy and secrecy are increasingly difficult to maintain.

Some of the alleged vampires on /x/ have said that Anne Rice was so accurate with her portrayal of vampires that she probably DID talk to a real vampire when she wrote Interview.

With so much "positive" vampire fiction, hardly anyone sees them as evil or monstrous anymore, and with so many roleplayers and goth posers around, no one would believe that you're a vampire even if you said you were and flashed your fangs at them. It's a great cover... Hiding in plain sight. Also doesn't hurt to have legions of Twilight fangirls lining up to be blood donors, I imagine.
>>
File: hff.jpg (42KB, 768x717px) Image search: [Google]
hff.jpg
42KB, 768x717px
>>19432662
>So, you apparently can't become a vampire if you have ANY black blood in you.

Who said that? A lot of people have some black blood in them.

My suspicion is that if black people really can't become vampire it's more about the vampire society being very "old school",narcissistic and racist. And if this whole thing (the curse, disease, whatever) started in Europe then that would support this idea as well.

Obviously there could be also a physical/supernatural reason for it. All my theories are just... ideas. I have no clue at all, maybe I'm very off with everything.
>>
>>19432712
>supercharged human-sized vampire body, if they consumed only blood, would require WAY too much of it, unless they processed it in a special supernatural way that's more efficient (e.g. feeding on life force rather than the blood itself).

For this reason I feel they would eat normal food with little bit of blood on side for kick of something special in it. Magic son
>>
>>19432731
They probably do eat food. I hope they do. Food is love! No one should be missing out on that...

>inb4 they eat meat
>inb4 they literally eat whole humans
>>
>>19432662
just one of the factors
from my research, here are the prereqs

>no black blood for sure
>east asian allowed
>no south asian blood
>no amerindian blood
>no mixed races
>must have wide-set eyes
>must be intelligent
>must be social
>must be attractive
>males must be tale
>must have occipital bun
>must have long fingers
>can't have an endomorph body type
there's others I don't know
>>
>>19432746
That makes like... no sense.

What do you base your research on?
>>
>>19432746
The "must be attractive" does sound very plausible.

Uggo vampires, if they exist, must be a laughingstock.
>>
>>19432752
this thread and young adult novels
>>
>>19432727
There are some illnesses that are 80% more common in whites. This could be one of them. But then again, it is very likely you are right.
Also there still are folklore vampire stories. I hear the same music with different instruments when I look into rural areas around the world. Many of these stories about undead are only a decade old. I will read Interview soon. Curious about it, since I've only watched the movie.
>>
>>19432757
What is attractive or not is a question of very personal taste. Also, there are a lot of very gifted and talented people who are not "attractive" - it would be ridiculous if those would not be considered.

Vampires are all hot looking bimbos? Doubtful.

Also Belgana said some vampires are ugly, some are attractive. Now I realize that she could be a disinfo agent or just a roleplayer who fools us all but it still makes sense to me.

>>19432762
Your list is retarded.
>>
>>19432746
For sure you can't become a vampire, or even get a vampire interested in you if you're ugly or average, and/or short. Everything else in there is bullshit.
>>
>>19432775
>vampires are all superficial plebeians
>they don't value the beauty/talents of the mind the most

That's what you are saying, basically. Nice teenage logic.

>>19432765
You should!
>>
>>19430839
>Maybe. But not if they are racist (which could be likely, considering how she described them as arrogant and mean) because you kinda depend on them picking you in the first place, I guess.
Can you elabore on this matter, Belgana?
>>
>>19432786
Why are you calling me by her name? Are you confused?
>>
>>19432784
It's. All. About. Looks. Get over it, you sub-68 mm IPD rat.
>>
>>19432712

Then that just leaves the assumption of these creatures with no historical backstory who could very much choose to live normal lives, but decide to prey on others instead. That's essentially a cannibalistic serial killer.

The only thing that makes vampires sympathetic characters is that their biology leaves them no choice in the matter. With this implication, there's no weakness, and therefore no reason to do what they do other than for power. Even their other weaknesses wouldn't be enough to justify murdering others for food. Why even call them vampires at that point?
>>
>>19432786
Why the Stolas pic? Is it vampire related?
>>
File: 1473740526997.jpg (314KB, 797x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473740526997.jpg
314KB, 797x1200px
>>19432789
No dude, just using your quote and linking so she sees all the convo.
>>
File: 1500236183998.jpg (48KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500236183998.jpg
48KB, 480x480px
>>19432792
If vampires were really a society of superficial plebeians who pick people based on unimportant shit like height I'd rather die than join them anyway.

>they all look "hot" but are dumb and unkind as shit

No thanks.

I think what Belgana said about vampires makes a lot more sense than what you say anyway. There are too many talented and smart people who aren't beautiful and/or tall, yet you tell me THE MOST IMPORTANT quality for a vampire is too look good? Vapid as fuck.
>>
>>19432803
*quoting you.
>>
>>19432805
>vampires are turbonormies
Truly a cursed existence.
>>
>>19432821
Right... ? What kind of plebeian priorities would that be. Literal teenage boy-tier.

"U need to be hot and tall to join ur secrit club! If u arent u cant join! xd"

I mean WHO gives a shit about the height especially if the person is just a great person overall? Oh wait, you're a gifted artist? Smart? Curious? Kind? Determined? Sorry you're not tall enough. LMAO!

Yeah, no way. And even if this is true then there's no loss of not joining the faggots.
>>
>>19432830
>Yeah, no way. And even if this is true then there's no loss of not joining the faggots.

You seem triggered as fuck ;^) but yea his list does not make sense. I think they would need skilled/powerful people and not hot tall dumb blondes with nice tits
>>
File: 1501535395071.png (55KB, 494x368px) Image search: [Google]
1501535395071.png
55KB, 494x368px
>>19432855
I told you. I'm triggered by stupidity.

I don't doubt that being beautiful and having ideal height is important (at least for some of them) but to say that it's the most relevant trait for all of them is just dumb as shit. Because their whole society would miss out on extremely smart and talented people for no reason.

Unless vampirism destroys your brain and turns every single vampire into a vapid retard. Possible...

>>19432794
>who could very much choose to live normal lives, but decide to prey on others instead.

Not necessarily. Just because you can eat meat, doesn't mean you don't still NEED plant food to survive and be healthy. Similarly, it's entirely possible that vampires would get "sick" or die if they didn't consume enough blood, even if they do still eat other things. I don't see why these things would be mutually exclusive. Also, we have no reason to believe that they have to kill every time they feed, at least not in the modern age. If they did, that would lower the (already low) likelihood of them existing and surviving hidden among us dramatically.
>>
>>19432855
By the way, make the next thread. I wont, it's all yours. But only this one time so the crying stops.
>>
>>19432867
Cant imagine being you desu

>wake up
>first thought of the day
>instantly triggered herself

Do we know why Belgana was turned? I need to ask her
>>
File: wide.jpg (495KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
wide.jpg
495KB, 1200x600px
>>19432919
Shut up bitch before I knock you the fuck out. I found a comic that I'm sure you will like...

Why don't you read Bloodbank?

Information:
In a land where vampires, the supreme beings, rule human beings, there are those that have abnormalities. These vampires, while still superior, prefer to be ruled and commanded by humans. See how Shell, the son of a Blood Bank lord, falls for a mere human banker, One.

Pic related. High quality vampire plot stuff.

:^)

>Do we know why Belgana was turned? I need to ask her

No, I thought maybe that's too private but I would like to know.
>>
>>19432867

>Unless vampirism destroys your brain and turns every single vampire into a vapid retard. Possible...

Maybe, it's the exact opposite. Maybe vampirism improves the capacity of your brain and makes you a very smart person. (Does it possible?)

But it really sounds pointless that being beautiful is important to them. (On the other hand, this kind of thing is surely important to the authors or Hollywood that want to sell their products.)
>>
>>19432871
No I wont. You know damn well I cant do that when Im at work. I only got like 2 chances per week to make thread and you decide to cheat during it. I told you Im done with you I wont be playing with cheater
>>
>>19432936
>Maybe, it's the exact opposite.

Maybe yes! One could only hope.

>But it really sounds pointless that being beautiful is important to them.

Like I said, I can understand that beauty is important to some of them... just like it is for us humans. Some of us are obsessed with looks, other do not care much and look "deeper" into people.

But to say that for every single vampire the number one priority to be turned is being hot and tall? Ridiculous. And like you said...

> (On the other hand, this kind of thing is surely important to the authors or Hollywood that want to sell their products.)

... smells very much like this!
>>
>>19432952
How can you not make a thread at work, fag? Just save a picture and copy the text of this OP. You can copy it on phone, it ain't hard. I can add the previous thread in the second post for anyone curious.
>>
>>19432932
I see you are still searching for more of this degenerate stuff... um whatever makes you feel good :^)

>No, I thought maybe that's too private but I would like to know.

I will ask her. Making list of questions I would like to ask her atm
>>
File: band.png (235KB, 636x463px) Image search: [Google]
band.png
235KB, 636x463px
>>19432966
Yeah, though talking to her makes me a little bit sad. For many reasons. Like she's so close to us and yet so far? I feel like I have my hand wrapped around her but it escapes like wind through my fingers. Not sure how to say it without sounding gay as hell.

But I'm glad it was possible to build a connection between her and other people besides you and me, so they keep the balling rolling and discuss with her as well.

It's good, they ask intelligent questions and keep each other company.
>>
>>19432954

> But to say that for every single vampire the number one priority to be turned is being hot and tall? Ridiculous.

Yes, that's what i meant with my poorly developed English supported by sleeplessness. Thank you! :^)
>>
>>19432985
It's been a while since I checked in, I probably shouldn't namefag. Have you guys found a vampire yet?
>>
>>19432993
From one tired non-native speaker (me) to another tired non-native speaker (you) ...

>>19433031
> Have you guys found a vampire yet?

No. Unless I witness proof I have to consider everyone mentally ill or a roleplayer, unfortunately.

I hope you're doing okay!
>>
>>19432985
Maybe you will be able to meet her and make us all jelly.

>It's good, they ask intelligent questions and keep each other company.

Yes our threads are quite comfy
>>
File: 05.png (106KB, 297x268px) Image search: [Google]
05.png
106KB, 297x268px
>>19433067
>>
>>19433042
Just LARPers then? Shame. I'm doing as good as I can be, thank you. I hope everything is alright with you as well.

I see up in the thread they were asking questions to someone? That the 'vampire'? Shame I always miss those. Been wanting to ask one where they come from, like vampire wise. If vampires have a creation story, or myth.
>>
If you guys were turned into vampires, what would be your main reason for wanting to do so? What would you do after you were turned?
>>
>>19433107
I would not for typical bible reasons. The not dying part kinda ruins to the whole heaven thing. All men must die, otherwise life would have no meaning. At least, that's my two cents on it.

That aside, I wouldn't mind meeting a vampire just for the sake of history. Asking them how events in the past truly were without the washing they get from historians.
>>
>>19433093
>Been wanting to ask one where they come from, like vampire wise. If vampires have a creation story, or myth.

We can ask that for you
>>
File: RedEyes.gif (967KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
RedEyes.gif
967KB, 500x281px
>>19433123
Ya know, that is something I wonder. Do vampires fear the possibility of the second coming and/or the end of the world?
>>
>>19433124
You would? Thank you.

>>19433132
I've wondered that myself. I had a theory about vampires in relation to the bible that I bored Goblin with back in June regarding something similar. I bet they give the end of days about as much thought as the average man does.
>>
>>19433148
Yes I will.

Can you remind me your bible theory please?
>>
>>19433107

I don't think it will be wise to answer those questions without finding out the specifics of a vampire. (Assuming for a second they are real.)

Would you really want to turn into a monster who sleeps in their grave during the daylight and comes out of it only for feeding on human? (Assuming historical stories about them is real and they are nothing more than monsters.)
>>
>>19433177
I was going by the assumption that Vampires are relatively "human" entities with some supernatural abilities, not the monsterous kind.
>>
File: 1141115281197296257.jpg (58KB, 540x768px) Image search: [Google]
1141115281197296257.jpg
58KB, 540x768px
>>19433164
Sure. I'm a bit of a slow typist so please bear with me.
>>
>>19433185

Of course... I just wanted to say that they might not be what we all presume. But in your case, I still would like to know their specifics.
>>
File: 1371039331180.png (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1371039331180.png
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>19433093
One should assume that every vampire (or paranormal being) on /x/ is a LARPer until proven otherwise. Doesn't mean none of us ever talked to a vampire.

Entirely possible that we did talk to vampires, but we can't prove it.

>>19433107
>what would be your main reason for wanting to do so?

I talked about this a few times before. For me it's just control. I want to have control over my own decay/age, I want to have control over my health, I want to have control over scary things... like, we as humans are extremely fragile.

You can be the most devoted and fit person, yet a random mutated cell or infection can kill you tomorrow. Or some random hobo stabs you because he's mentally ill and you bleed out on the street, just like that.

Surely a vampire is not indestructible. But if they are more resistant and strong than the average human, if they do not get sick, if they do not age... then they have much more control in this uncertain and scary world than the average person.

That's how I see it, personally.
>>
>>19433217
the first step to becoming a vampire is not being a tranny.
>>
>>19433107
Longetivity. I want to see humanity in future. Life is too short and fragile

>>19433265
Did you think this is funny/smart when you were typing it?
>>
>>19433265
Ah, really? I had no idea..
>>
>>19433280
kill yourself youre gay.

>>19433281
let me suck your tranny dick. kill yourself.
>>
File: Lilith_(John_Collier_painting).jpg (39KB, 320x610px) Image search: [Google]
Lilith_(John_Collier_painting).jpg
39KB, 320x610px
>>19433164
There is a theory that Cain, the eldest son of Adam, and Lillith, Adams first wife, are the progenitors of vampirism because the murder of Abel and what have you, but I disagree in part.

It is known that Lillith left eden after refusing to be Adam's wife, but there is no explanation why. Then suddenly, she has consort with Samael, the archangel of death. She is replaced with Eve and is not heard from until Cain murders Abel and then he become her consort, or so the theory goes, and that the curse that Cain is placed under put him in undeath or the like.

I personally believe that the curse of vampirism comes from Lillith, who was the serpent that tricked Eve into eating from the tree of knowledge. In Genesis 3:14 God curses the serpent "And earth you will eat All the days of your life;" which seems self explanatory until you look at the hebrew word for earth and find that it is the same earth used to described Adam's creation. Men are made of earth and the earth is covered mostly in water. Man is made mostly of water. Red water.

I should add that in the latin version of the bible, the Vulgate, Lillith is translated to Lamia.

>DUN DUN DUN
>>
vampire here AMA i dont answer your question if youre a tranny.
>>
>>19433336
Sorry for taking long to reply Im working

>There is a theory that Cain, the eldest son of Adam, and Lillith, Adams first wife, are the progenitors of vampirism because the murder of Abel and what have you, but I disagree in part.

What is this theory based on? Like what are sources for this? I know that this is vampire lore in VtM

Your theory is interesting. I thought the serpent is supposed to be Devil.

I will link your theory to Belgana in case she does not read it here.
>>
File: 126387216371623.jpg (45KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
126387216371623.jpg
45KB, 512x512px
>>19433217
I don't mean to pry, but there's no shame in being afraid, that's the only time anyone can be brave. There's no shame in being fragile, that is the only time anyone can be strong. It's silly to be scared of death when you realize that 100% of human life ends in death. Perhaps that's all heaven truly is; acceptance.
>>
File: ga42ad.png (310KB, 430x434px) Image search: [Google]
ga42ad.png
310KB, 430x434px
>>19433437
>but there's no shame in being afraid, that's the only time anyone can be brave. There's no shame in being fragile,

I know there's no shame in it! You are right. But I still despise it, I don't want to be at the mercy of coincidence, luck and other people.

Fear... this is the secret name, driving force and motivation for his attempt to stop the wheel; Yes, something further lies concealed.
>>
>>19433437
>It's silly to be scared of death when you realize that 100%

Dying itself is more scary than death in my opinion
>>
File: 19875238790341.jpg (84KB, 553x707px) Image search: [Google]
19875238790341.jpg
84KB, 553x707px
>>19433418
Forgive me, as my name implies I've had a drink or two already and am working on the next one, but yes, that is where I got the initial idea as well. I looked into it further, bible wise and the rest is my own personal theory. I apologize if I was misleading.

As for the serpent being the devil, 'Satan' is only the hebrew word for 'enemy' or 'adversary'. Anyone could be a satan.

That aside, who says that Lillith isn't the devil? Blood drinking woman of the night. Refused to be Adam's wife because they were made from the same earth. Fled the garden, so God sent three angels to retrieve her and she somehow got away. Suddenly she has consort with Samael, the archangel of death. Then Eve is created, and Lillith is not in demand anymore.

Either way, Lillith is the first being to refuse God's command.
>>
>>19433530
I really like that picture you used for some reason.
>>
File: 15265187972321.jpg (74KB, 495x417px) Image search: [Google]
15265187972321.jpg
74KB, 495x417px
>>19433540
I do as well, probably for different reasons. A man, a woman, and a tree. Same as it ever was.

It was painted by Edvard Munch, the man who painted 'The Scream.' He's got plenty of other good ones.
>>
File: 12367186387123.jpg (376KB, 1536x1504px) Image search: [Google]
12367186387123.jpg
376KB, 1536x1504px
>>19433489
When you realize how silly it is to be scared, death is just one last time to be happy for those around you.
>>
File: bloodlinesgame.jpg (55KB, 850x706px) Image search: [Google]
bloodlinesgame.jpg
55KB, 850x706px
>>19433574
There's this one fag who keeps posting a blog site that talks about the Mark of Cain, Lilith and fallen angels.

I wanted to ask Belgana if the religion she mentioned (as she said she was religious) had anything to do with Cain or Lilith.
>>
>>19433583
>death is just one last time to be happy for those around you.
What
>>
>>19433336
She literally wanted to be on the top during sex and wished to be treated as an equal with a bit of femdom, so Adam did what any rational person would do and told God to curse her cast her away and make another girl for her. God being the eternal and pure God he is, granted his wish instead of teaching him values like mutual respect and talking things out. A wonderful story with a happy ending.
It's quite silly to imagine.
Succubi serve her. They are pretty disgusting I don't know why anyone would ever summon one.
>>
File: 187216398173123.gif (2MB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
187216398173123.gif
2MB, 300x222px
>>19433618
I never heard anything about the mark of Cain, then again i've never looked. As for fallen angels, maybe they followed Samael in rebellion against Lilliths behalf?

Is Belgana the alleged vampire? I wonder what religion she practices.

>>19433671
It sounded good in my head. Suppose it's the drink talking. An attempt to sound deep, I guess.

>>19433712
I don't know about all of that, but from a biblical point (actually it's old testament so the talmud, i think) I can see why she would refuse. they were created of the same earth around the same time yet she had to be subservient to Adam, most likely whom she saw as a brother. Then again, what do I know?
>>
File: Succubus.png (226KB, 850x832px) Image search: [Google]
Succubus.png
226KB, 850x832px
>>19433712
For some lewd handholding ofcourse
>>
>>19433751
Handholding, the second circle of hell.

>my hand is hot
>palms are starting to sweat
>muscles are cramping
>please let go
>>
>>19433743
>Is Belgana the alleged vampire? I wonder what religion she practices.
I think she answered "not any religion known to you" when someone asked. Or something in that sense
>>
>>19433783
I wonder if she practices Lillith worship? In Isaiah 34:14 lillith is changed to "night creatures", "night monster", "night hag", or "screech owl" depending on the version. Any moon deity fits her description, really, any sort of feminine deity, especially ones associated with the night and owls.

If she does, I wonder if she even knows it may be Lillith, assuming its not some giant space lizard or something.
>>
>>19433858
Whoops, accidentally my name.
>>
>>19433868
Accidentally my name twice in a row.

I bet
>>
File: 2741258.png (2MB, 646x600px) Image search: [Google]
2741258.png
2MB, 646x600px
Lilith did nothing wrong.

Succubusfags are degenerate perverts though.
>>
>>19433873
I bet vampires did this.
>>
>>19433858
I can try asking her but I dont think she wanted to answer this

>>19433874
Not more degenerate than pervs who watch anime gay stuff!
>>
>>19433874
Technically, Lillith is the first to disobey God, so there's that. Granted, God asked her to practically go full Lannister on Adam but yeah.

Succubi on the other hand need all be purged. I would like to sleep in peace with my autistic chastity intact thank you very much.
>>
>>19433892
>Not more degenerate than pervs who watch anime gay stuff!

You can't compare that! These people LITERALLY want to fuck them!

I remember, once young and innocent, I browsed /x/ some years ago and came across a random post saying "You attract Succubi and Incubi by thinking about them in bed..." which made me really paranoid. So I spent the next following night afraid trying NOT to think about Incubi because I didn't want one to show in my bed.

>Don't think about Incubi, don't think about it, don't think about it, oh god you are thinking about it, (autistic screech)

You can guess how that turned out...

>>19433900
>Lillith is the first to disobey God,

I don't see a problem here. She didn't do anything objectively bad!
>>
>>19433905
Neither do I. If God asked me to go full Adam and Eve with my sister I'd be like 'wat'. Free will can be tricky.

I do not blame her. I do not blame God. It is what it is, and it can not be changed. They made their decisions, and now this is the world we live in. Who is wrong and who is right? It is difficult to say without bias. I am Christian and take the side of God, saying Lillith was wrong for disobeying. Those who take the side of Lillith would say God was wrong to command.

Were they both wrong for refusing to reconcile? Perhaps Lillith was made into Gods image more than she imagined.

Who knows?
>>
File: not.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
not.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>19433927
Reminder that Cain did nothing wrong either and that Abel was the first murderer of. People got it all wrong.

>Cain is a peaceful farmer, works the land, present god the fruits of your hard work and the earth
>God isn't pleased enough
>your brother murders animals and spills blood
>God fucking loves it

Cain killed Abel who killed lambs so Abel was the first murderer.

"So it came about in the course of time that Cain brought an offering to the LORD of the fruit of the ground. Abel, on his part also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of their fat portions. And the LORD had regard for Abel and for his offering; but for Cain and for his offering He had no regard. So Cain became very angry and his countenance fell.…"
>>
File: smug4.jpg (14KB, 536x459px) Image search: [Google]
smug4.jpg
14KB, 536x459px
>>19433905
>wanting heterosexual sex ia degenerate
>wanting to watch homo sex is not
:thinking:

So did Incubus visit you in your dreams? :^)
>>
>>19433942
No, I have not been visited by an Incubus but I blame /x/ for making my whole night paranoid as hell.

>RAAAAAAAAAAPE!

Nothing wrong with homosex anyway!
>>
>>19433938
Murderer of lambs, yes.
>>
>>19433955
So? The lamb was in pain and fear as well. Why was God so TURNED on by seeing the little thing being murdered and its blood spilled everywhere?

He could have chosen so many other ways but instead he wanted something this savage and cruel.

Clearly he showed Cain that's this the way to go... pathetic!
>>
>>19433963
Hope you are eating kebab as you are typing this :^) I know I will get one once my shift ends in 3 hours !

Clearly live sacrifice got more power than some plants. Also does not bible say that God created animals for us? Not really murder! But yeah Cain got fucked over but still is murderer,unlike Abel
>>
File: 115238717231.jpg (59KB, 410x775px)
115238717231.jpg
59KB, 410x775px
>>19433963
God of the old testament remained within Eden as far as the bible suggests. I agree that the sudden shift in slaughter and sacrifice is suspect. Up until then God never made mention of it, at least not that i recall. Why would God suddenly desire to see blood, of all things.

Who is to say that outside of Eden was not a deception?

Whom would benefit most from blood letting, I wonder? To take worship away from God?
>>
>>19434004
What about when God wanted the guy to sacrifice his son? That was really fucked up even if it was "lol chill bro it was just a prank"
>>
>>19434017
You are referring to the binding of Issac, yes?

Abraham was commanded to sacrifice his son Issac, and at the last minute was told to spare the boys life by a 'messenger of God' i.e. and angel. Curious that God had sent a messenger to stop what he allegedly started, commanded Abraham to do himself. If it is the same God, then yes it is down right schizophrenic.

If we step back and remember that God has an adversary that seeks to be as God, while undermining God's authority, and if my theories hold any water, cursed with a thirst for blood, then the behavior becomes suspect.
>>
>>19433905
>Read some succubus ritual on /x/
>not even repeat it or focus on it
>disregard it as trash and change thread
>that night, in dreams, succubus appears
>politely tell it that it was an accident, but that we may still do something if it answers a few questions, as I really didn't have that much energy and needed to work next day.
>goes from sexy seducing being to dominating presence. Proceeds to tell me how I will become a worthless slave and an empty vessel to be possessed blah blah.
>oh no you didn't. Laugh it off walk away and threaten it with banishment. Change dream scenario into something different.
>goes from dominating presence to angry nagging, crying and sobbing but still trying to threaten me.
>banish it
>wake up
>keeps trying to give me nightmares for a week
>ignore and banish
You know you're socially awkward when a succubus turns into your waifu/husbando to have sex with you and still you manage to ruin everything forever. I'm still mad, even if it was just a dream.
>>
>>19432802
Nah i just like goetics.
>>
>>19434226
At least you didnt get friendzoned by your succubus like I read in one greentext :^)
>>
>>19434280
My favorites are ghost puncher and the anon who was being visited by an ayy qt at night.
>>
>>19433783
That is really curious.

>>19433208
Of course, given how there are so many different ideas about what a vampire might be.
>>
This is very time consuming and tiring to answer all these questions..
>>
>>19430567
>Does vamp blood cure any illness? Ever used it for that reason? Would you?
Hello, sorry for yesterday. Yes, it does, as you get turned you become illness "free". No, I have not, I do not know if it cures humans, I do not think it does. I would not, if it was the case.
>>19430570
>Oh damn, there goes a bit of hope haha. Wait, how do you know my skin color? haha
I have not said there were none, do not lose hope! I simply do not know. I assumed it, as you are Brazilian.
>>19430574
>I dont see a reason for that. Unless person was psychopath
You really do not? Weird!
>Blacks cant be vampires?
Yes.
>>19430580
>And I'm very grateful for that, thank you. So with this precognition, is it very literal, as in you see what's going to happen, or is it more imagery? Is what you see set in stone, or can it be changed? Does it happen when you do something, or is it just random when it happens?
Fine, I will tell you. I enter a dream-like state which makes me unaware of my surroundings. I see a scene, very clearly. Sometimes it is something important, but most of the time it is just meaningless. I do not know when the event will happen, I could act on it, but I do not. Why would I? It is mostly meaningless stuff. It happens randomly.
>I wish that if I was chosen that I was aware of it, so I could tell them to hurry up about it.
Do you want to trade lives, then?
>>19430594
>I was so wrapped up in our direct conversation that I almost missed this! So, do you know any in the UK?
I have met one person from Wales, but I never went there. I do not know how many houses there are in the UK, nor where they are.
>Also, how old are you if you don't mind me asking? The Americas is quite an old-fashioned way of saying that.
I am 24 years old. No, it is not an old-fashioned way, I do not believe it is?
>>19430614
Hello!
>>19430645
I have not heard this before! Why would we not be able to? I will admit, I am very afraid of water, but it is because I once almost drowned.
>>
>>19430657
> There's bound to be some in America, just because she doesn't know any there doesn't mean they aren't there.
Correct.
>>19430681
>>19430704
I can not tell you why, but they do not get "chosen"
>>19430684
Well, in a city with a house. Vampire density is higher there.
>>19430690
>Maybe it has to do with the fact vampires are excessively pale?
No.
>>19430816
>>19430839
You are correct, but racism is not why they are not chosen. We are not allowed to drink from them either.
>>19430836
There has never been one, and there never will.
>>19430843
Yes, there are other ways, but as Convert told you, it is a secret! Know that many do not chose the harmless ways.
>>19430849
>There would have to be some vampires who wanted to get blacked and turned someone
It is not possible to turn them.
>>19432059
Why are we supposed to fear garlic?
>>19432662
Do not spread minsinformation from what I have said, please.
>>19432717
>Some of the alleged vampires on /x/ have said that Anne Rice was so accurate with her portrayal of vampires that she probably DID talk to a real vampire when she wrote Interview.
Is that a nice book? Should I read it?
>>19432746
Oh, wow. Where did you get this secret list? Idiot.
>>19432774
>Vampires are all hot looking bimbos? Doubtful.
Vampires are all hot looking NAZI bimbos!
>Now I realize that she could be a disinfo agent or just a roleplayer who fools us all but it still makes sense to me.
I would spread disinfo on the fact that some vampires are ugly? For what purpose? Please, call me a roleplayer instead.
>>19432786
They are.
>>19432919
>>19432932
>Do we know why Belgana was turned?
>No, I thought maybe that's too private but I would like to know.
Too intimate to be disclosed here.
>>19432867
>Unless vampirism destroys your brain and turns every single vampire into a vapid retard. Possible...
>tfw vampirism is actually a metaphor for the internet and social media
Oh..! You are into something!
>>
>>19432985
>Yeah, though talking to her makes me a little bit sad.
Do not be sad, please! I do not want to make you sad, as you are all making me happy.
>>19433093
>Been wanting to ask one where they come from, like vampire wise. If vampires have a creation story, or myth.
It is related to our religion.
>>19433132
>Do vampires fear the possibility of the second coming and/or the end of the world?
No, and why would we? We do not believe in the same things, this is part of your religion.
>>19433618
>I wanted to ask Belgana if the religion she mentioned (as she said she was religious) had anything to do with Cain or Lilith.
No.
>>19433858
I do not quite understand. You want to know if we worship a deity that fits the description of the one in your bible?
Please do not ask me any more question regarding religion.
>>19433892
>I can try asking her but I dont think she wanted to answer this
Correct.
>>
>>19434479

Where could I have some of that blood? I don't want to become a vampire or turn anyone, but let's say it would greatly improve someone's life.
Also has being a vampire changed your personality? If so, in what ways?
>>
>>19434509
>but let's say it would greatly improve someone's life.
I do not know if it cures people. Let go, if someone is meant to die, they will. The best you can do, is accept it.
>Also has being a vampire changed your personality? If so, in what ways?
It has not changed me, but it changes weak willed minds.
>>
>>19434484
Thanks. It's very interesting to have this sort of interview. We appreciate that. Even if we are hardcore skeptics, you're great!

>>19434513
Oh? That is interesting. In what ways?

Also the cure wouldn't be to save someone's life, but to save someone from death in life. More than a deadly illness, it is a crippling illness
>>
>>19434479
>>19434481
Thank you very much for your responses. I'm currently at work so can't respond in as much detail as I want, but when it comes to the visions, can you change them? Have you tried to?
>>
>>19434456
Hello. I bet it is. Thank you for answering them

>>19434479
>You really do not? Weird!
No. Not more than to kill random human. Like what would they gain by hunting vampires?Is there some organized group hunting vampires and if yes for what reason?

I would like to ask few questions.

>Are there any other physical changes after turning than gaining height?

>Could doctor examining vampire during checkup (or autopsy) find out that something is unusual about the person/body?

>How do you explain sudden growth spurt after turning to your family/friends/coworkers?

>Can turning someone fail? If yes what happens?

>Do vampires have regeneration? What would happen if you lost finger,eye or teeth? What if human without teeth/eye is turned?
>>
>>19434529
The precog part is as legit as it gets, so I'm guessing she can't really change it. This thread just got a bit more interesting
>>
>>19434513
can asians arabs slavs and indians be turned? can you drink from them?
>>
File: 1492115836931.png (70KB, 852x944px) Image search: [Google]
1492115836931.png
70KB, 852x944px
>>19434479
So its not possible to turn blacks or you dont know any black vampire?
>>
>>19434479
Thank you for answering my questions. I see all the effort you're going through. I'm sorry for putting the spotlight so much on you but you're saying it makes you happy so I guess it's fine after all.

>>19434531
You're gonna make the next one later or still sulking?

I had a stupid nightmare about you making a thread tonight and you used the most dumb picture ever. Some random selfie of a bald guy... no sense.
>>
>>19434518
>Oh? That is interesting. In what ways?
Well, I did not know any of them before they were turned, but I can only imagine the greedy, narcissistic, evil, mean nature came after.
>Also the cure wouldn't be to save someone's life, but to save someone from death in life. More than a deadly illness, it is a crippling illness
I doubt it can heal a human, even if it did, no one would want to do it, not even me. If by chance, and force, you did acquire some, your life would be worse than when you started.
>>19434529
>Thank you very much for your responses.
You are welcome, I wish I could have answered better, but there were too many.
>when it comes to the visions, can you change them? Have you tried to?
I could, but I have not.
>>19434531
Hello. You are welcome.
>Like what would they gain by hunting vampires?
Peace of mind, for one. Would you not want to remove a threat?
>Are there any other physical changes after turning than gaining height?
Yes. Your body regenerates, if it was broken.
>Could doctor examining vampire during checkup (or autopsy) find out that something is unusual about the person/body?
First of all, you do not, ever, get yourself examined. As for an autopsy, the body would not get in their hands.
>How do you explain sudden growth spurt after turning to your family/friends/coworkers?
I can not tell you that.
>Can turning someone fail? If yes what happens?
No, it can not.
>Do vampires have regeneration? What would happen if you lost finger,eye or teeth?
Yes, to some extent. If the damages are too great, I am afraid it does not work.
>What if human without teeth/eye is turned?
They would go back to their original state, but your teeth are different from what they were before.
>>19434554
Maybe. I have never seen one traveling to Europe, and we often have visits from other houses. Yes, you can drink it.
>>19434563
They can not be turned. An Albino could not be turned either, if you want to know.
>>19434566
You are welcome, once again.
>>
File: VeveLegba.png (31KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
VeveLegba.png
31KB, 1024x768px
>>19434479
Also, thank you for answering my previous questions.
>>
File: scooby.jpg (97KB, 1048x751px) Image search: [Google]
scooby.jpg
97KB, 1048x751px
>>19434554
slavs are white

>>19434566
no make it křivopřísežnice

Why would I use pic of bald guy....wait did he have hat? Was it based Scooby?

I should have kicked your ass in your dream :^)
>>
File: wow.png (27KB, 296x271px) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
27KB, 296x271px
>>19434579
I don't know why or how... your dumbass just haunts my dream.
>>
>>19434566
Characters limit was hit in my previous post. Yes, it is fine, do not worry.
Miss stalker, could you post what you have gathered on me? I told you you could, and you have not. I was very curious as to how it was made!
You have very weird dreams!
>>19434574
You are welcome, but please stop thanking me, it is making me feel bad, really.
>>
>>19434572
Thanks. I know these questions are tiresome.

You can ask us something too! Or just talk. What do you like to do in your free time?
>>
>>19434572
That's odd, as there are also vampire legends in Northern Africa and Asia. Would a Greek be turned nowadays?And a Russianx Finnish or a Brit?
>>
File: 01.jpg (322KB, 2000x1760px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
322KB, 2000x1760px
>>19434585
>>
File: smug18.jpg (14KB, 325x258px) Image search: [Google]
smug18.jpg
14KB, 325x258px
>>19434582
Probably your conscience caughing up with you for all the wrongdoings you done to me... I hope I was not manlet in your dream
>>
File: 02.jpg (412KB, 1956x1926px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
412KB, 1956x1926px
>>19434585
>>
File: IMG-20170615-WA0036.jpg (34KB, 373x391px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170615-WA0036.jpg
34KB, 373x391px
>>19434572
>They can not be turned.
No hope for me then, gotta find another way haha
>>
File: 03.jpg (377KB, 1834x2243px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
377KB, 1834x2243px
>>19434585
I'm not going to post every single one because there's notes and other replies in chaotic ways. But I guess this is an impression enough, no?

I also looked at how you write and I noticed some things that confirmed your "language" background unless it was done on purpose!
>>
>>19434587
>You can ask us something too!
Can I? I do not believe it is a conversation fit for the subject of this thread.
I like to read innawoods threads here. Reading, in general. And you?
>>19434592
Yes, but then again, as I have never seen and Arab, I have never seen a Russian or a Finnish.
>>19434594
>>19434597
>>19434601
Ah, I see! This is very amusing, thank you for posting it.
>I also looked at how you write and I noticed some things that confirmed your "language" background unless it was done on purpose!
What are you talking about?
>>19434598
Where do brazilians take their black roots from? Could you tell me?
>>
>>19434481
>Why are we supposed to fear garlic?
It's not fear so much as vampires detest the smell. It's a whole sympathetic magic folk superstition thing. Garlic and onion and others of the family are supposed to be good for warding in general, I think.

I can only presume that you think you're a vampire, yet it's strange that you don't know the first thing about vampire lore.
>>
>>19434607
>I can only presume that you think you're a vampire, yet it's strange that you don't know the first thing about vampire lore.
Is it strange that I have not wasted time reading poorly written fiction?
>>
>>19434601
I picture it like a girly diary with cute drawings and small notes.
W-won't you post any?
>>
>>19434606
>Can I? I do not believe it is a conversation fit for the subject of this thread.
Thread is past bump limit. As you might notice from last thread once that happens its freeposting more or less. This thread is gonna be archived soon

>I like to read innawoods threads here. Reading, in general. And you?
Do you like camping? I like reading too
>>
>>19434606
You have seen an Arab in Belgium? You must live far away from the big cities.
>>
>>19434606
What I mean by that is you said you're from Belgium, so we can assume that your language background is french. Maybe you are even from France itself!

Now interestingly you make typos that are very native-french. For example you say:
- mentionned (it's mentioned, but in french mentioNNer I think?)
- informations (with s at the end, that's a very non-native thing to do, I do it all the time)
- extremly instead of extremely (not sure why french people do that, but that is common too... there was a 5'11 french girl who said she was a vampire some month ago in the thread, she called me a shitskin camwhore, she made similar typos like you you so I thought maybe you're the same person. Both tall, female, french? No offense please, I am just thinking about possibilities.)

Also everyone makes typos, you write well and understandable. I do it all the time. It's just about getting a look at what language does the person originally speak. I might be 100% off but I just share my process with you now.
>>
>>19427384
>>>19434607
>>I can only presume that you think you're a vampire, yet it's strange that you don't know the first thing about vampire lore.
>Is it strange that I have not wasted time reading poorly written fiction?
As a writer of vampire stories, this breaks my heart. What is exactly poor about them? What are your favorite novels?
>>
>>19434624
Actually could be dutch too? But I didn't look into dutch language yet.
>>
>>19434624
That's a pretty good analysis. I was picturing Northern France myself, but I didn't say a thing.
>>
File: 1501441331479.gif (1002KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
1501441331479.gif
1002KB, 500x629px
>>19434628
Yes. But remember if you tell people what (potentially) gives them away they learn how to prevent it in the future so gathering information gets more difficult.

I almost always tell if asked. Dumb, dumb!
>>
>>19434626
Dutch is like deutsch except it got a lot of grunting sounds
>>
File: 1476122966995.jpg (108KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
1476122966995.jpg
108KB, 1280x842px
>>19434606
>Where do brazilians take their black roots from?

From what i can gather the major ones would be Guine, Congo and Angola but theres bound to be more since from what i know they were pooled with a lot of others from different ethinic groups to be shipped to the new world.
>>
>>19434632
I would have too. I am only sneaky with mean people.
>>
>>19434616
Ah, alright.
>Do you like camping? I like reading too
I have never done any.. What do you like to read?
>>19434619
I am sorry, I meant a vampire Arab.
>>19434624
Well, I am living in Belgium, but I am not Belgian.
>Now interestingly you make typos that are very native-french. For example you say:
- mentionned (it's mentioned, but in french mentioNNer I think?)
- informations (with s at the end, that's a very non-native thing to do, I do it all the time)
- extremly instead of extremely
Yes, I do make these mistakes, which I am aware of. I do try to correct them when I see them, if you have noticed.
(not sure why french people do that, but that is common too... there was a 5'11 french girl who said she was a vampire some month ago in the thread, she called me a shitskin camwhore, she made similar typos like you you so I thought maybe you're the same person. Both tall, female, french? No offense please, I am just thinking about possibilities.)
I do speak french, but I am not french either. Why would they say things like these? I do not understand, I see a lot of it here, it makes me extremEly angry at times.
>>19434625
It is poorly written to appeal to teenage girls.
>>19434626
I am not dutch either. I do speak some of it, but very very little.
>>19434632
I am not going to change the way I write, why would I?
>>19434637
So what are original brazilians?
>>
>>19434655
It doesn't matter if you do make these mistakes or not, really. Not to me at least. I just found they confirmed that you're not a native english speaker and said the truth about it.

>Why would they say things like these?

I'm just paranoid. A little voice in the back of my head keeps telling me that everyone has an agenda or wants to lie, it's not personal.

Well anyway I don't want to offend you anymore so I'll stop here now. That's all.

>>19434647
And so it should be.
>>
>>19434655
Well, depends on what you read. I do not write love stories. As a vampire, is there anything you used to do that you cannot do now? If so, do you miss that?

>>19434666
That said, I hope my typos and posting hours don't give away my location.
>>
File: 1501833680467.png (71KB, 446x459px) Image search: [Google]
1501833680467.png
71KB, 446x459px
>>19434671
I have not paid attention to you in that detail because I had no reason to. Should I? Is there something about you?
>>
File: tumblr_n4hwwroSTU1sfiqu1o1_1280.jpg (272KB, 747x1070px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4hwwroSTU1sfiqu1o1_1280.jpg
272KB, 747x1070px
>>19434655
>So what are original brazilians?
Well the native indians where here first, before colonization, but they were not brazilians since the land was only named after its colonization. I think the brazilian identity comes from the miscigenation of all these people, the ones who were here and the ones who came to the new world to live here.
>>
>>19434655
>What do you like to read?
Fantasy and history books. What about you?
>>
File: idngK1g.gif (474KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
idngK1g.gif
474KB, 320x240px
>>19434675
Not at all. I didn't do the same with most of the posters here either. Nothing.
>>
>>19434671
>That said, I hope my typos and posting hours don't give away my location.

Why? What are you afraid of?
>>
>>19434687
Same. Could it be a pattern?
I'm really curious about Belgana though.
>>
File: 531fds.jpg (15KB, 376x341px) Image search: [Google]
531fds.jpg
15KB, 376x341px
>>19434690
>Not at all.

Ahaaaa... good to know.. .. . . .....
>>
>>19434666
>It doesn't matter if you do make these mistakes or not, really. Not to me at least. I just found they confirmed that you're not a native english speaker and said the truth about it.
Well I am happy my mistakes showed I was not lying to some extent. If we were to meet, would we be able to use anything but english?
>A little voice in the back of my head keeps telling me that everyone has an agenda or wants to lie, it's not personal.
We are alike!
>Well anyway I don't want to offend you anymore so I'll stop here now. That's all.
You are not offending me in any way.
>>19434671
I really only know about Twilight. What kind of stories do you write? I can not be intimate with people I was once like. Yes, I do miss human friends.
>That said, I hope my typos and posting hours don't give away my location.
Are you afraid of someone finding you?
>>19434678
Brazil, in some ways, is like the united states?
>>19434687
>Fantasy and history books. What about you?
Me too!
>>
>>19434695
>I'm really curious about Belgana though.
Why are you?
>>
>>19434699
>If we were to meet, would we be able to use anything but english?

I can only speak german. But you never said anything about it so I assume you don't speak it. Is that wrong?
>>
>>19434710
>I can only speak german. But you never said anything about it so I assume you don't speak it. Is that wrong?
My german is very rusty, I would not be able to hold a conversation.
>>
>>19434705
You have said some of the most unique and interesting stuff in this thread by far yet. Stuff that I (personally) never read before, like mentioning height chance, specifics about race and religion.

And most importantly unlike the other vampire "regulars" (like the Varangian or the Chicago-faggot, for example) you aren't arrogant, hateful and just annoying as shit like they are. You talk to us much more on a level of mutual respect and put in a lot of time to answer/read everyone.

You also don't seem to be interested in raping people to death which is always a plus.

>>19434715
I thought so! No luck. English it would be then.

Or did you pick up some japanese while you lurk on 4chan? Important stuff like "onii-chan" or "desu desu"... :^)
>>
>>19434705
My stories feature vampires, but they are more about human nature. How good on evil we can become by our own hand. We don't need vampires to be monsters, only time to show our true colors. Like the members of your family you dislike. I doubt they are like that because they are vampires, but because they are humans.
I'm curious about what you like because it sounds interesting. Were I a vampire I would read read vamp fan fiction stories and laugh at it. Also because I am not sure how old you are, so perhaps your preferences had more time to mature than most of us here.
>>
>>19434726
It is a good thing, then.
>most importantly unlike the other vampire "regulars" (like the Varangian or the Chicago-faggot, for example)
I still have not seen them here.. I wish I could.
>you aren't arrogant, hateful and just annoying as shit like they are.
I thought I was annoying at some times, like when there are answers I can not give.
>You talk to us much more on a level of mutual respect and put in a lot of time to answer/read everyone.
Mutual feeling we have. I am given respect, it is only fair that I do the same.
>You also don't seem to be interested in raping people to death which is always a plus.
I still can not understand why anyone would do that.
>Or did you pick up some japanese while you lurk on 4chan? Important stuff like "onii-chan" or "desu desu"... :^)
I did, which is not a good thing. Did you too?
>>19434744
Are you using these threads to write your stories, Redream?
>>
File: 1501034209279.jpg (20KB, 282x298px) Image search: [Google]
1501034209279.jpg
20KB, 282x298px
>>19434757
>I still have not seen them here.. I wish I could.

That Chicago guy is here all the time. I think he said the origin of vampires comes a warlock ritual that went bad and that even the elders don't know the specifics. It happened 4000 years ago in Stonehenge and his name was Cenhelm.

But it's the same guy (if I'm not mixing up stuff) who claims that to become a vampire the most important thing is to be good looking and tall... he doesn't seem very bright in the mind. Still I am curious what your thoughts are about his words?

(Hot nazi bimbos.)

>I did, which is not a good thing.

How come it's not? I find the japanese language to be quite beautiful and anime can be great too. There's a lot of silly and trashy animes but some of them go surprisingly deep and are well drawn. Kind of like people!
>>
>>19434757
Not really. I wouldn't want my stories to be accurate or true. But posting here is fun. This thread is pretty lively and I like the topic.
>>
File: jazz_feels.png (14KB, 530x444px) Image search: [Google]
jazz_feels.png
14KB, 530x444px
>>19434699
>Brazil, in some ways, is like the united states?

If their history is similar to ours id think so, but i dont know much about the history of the US sadly.
>>
>>19434612
>poorly written fiction
Well then, if it's fiction maybe you shouldn't attribute yourself to it, dickweed.
>>19434625
I'm mostly referring to the folklore from which knowledge of vampires derive.
>>
>>19434769
>But it's the same guy (if I'm not mixing up stuff) who claims that to become a vampire the most important thing is to be good looking and tall... he doesn't seem very bright in the mind. Still I am curious what your thoughts are about his words?
Why? We can not reproduce, and we have more efficient ways to obtain things we want. Beautiful, is not the same for you as it is for me. It is dumb!
>How come it's not? I find the japanese language to be quite beautiful and anime can be great too. There's a lot of silly and trashy animes but some of them go surprisingly deep and are well drawn. Kind of like people!
I do not find it to be more beautiful than any other language. I also doubt japanese people go kawaii desu ne in their daily lives.
>>19434773
If you are having fun.. It is good, I guess.
>>19434780
I do not either, I will be sure to read about it next time!
>>19434782
You probably smell worse than garlic leaves.
>>
File: eyes_1f440.png (11KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
eyes_1f440.png
11KB, 120x120px
>>19434799
Did you not answer the Cenhelm/Stonehenge thing on purpose or was that a mistake?
>>
File: neon_dream.gif (497KB, 350x490px) Image search: [Google]
neon_dream.gif
497KB, 350x490px
>>19434799
>I do not either, i will be sure to read about it next time!

Alright, have a good time :)
>>
File: 1493617094344.jpg (122KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1493617094344.jpg
122KB, 1278x1181px
>>19434799
>>19434814
Im curious about why you asked about those things tough haha
>>
>>19434814
This triggered my epilepsy seizure
>>
>>19434825
Time to sue then.
>>
>>19434799
It's more good feelings than fun. Like hanging out with friends.
>>
>>19434828
I will but you first
Thread posts: 412
Thread images: 102

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.