[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scp thread. Which is scariest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1501981657972.jpg (141KB, 923x865px) Image search: [Google]
1501981657972.jpg
141KB, 923x865px
Scp thread. Which is scariest
>>
>>19427344
scariest SCP or scariest field code to find?
>>
>>19427344
I'm torn between get out fast and do not be taken alive.
>>
Pray while shooting gives me the jitters.
>>
SCP-your-fat-mom
>>
>>19427344
Definitely "symbols have been compromised"
>>
What is SCP?
>>
"do not fall asleep here" has the terrifying implication that you will be in circumstances where you may feel the need to sleep, whether it be in pocket dimension or just succumbing to a particular ability. also, what would happen if you did fall asleep.
>>
"do not be taken alive" implies a fate worse then death like that one about the scientist that goes to a deadend of a dimension slowly falling apart for 6 years, until he comes back.
>>
>>19429632
The SCP Foundation. Secure, Contain Protect. It's an organization securing paranormal entities and protecting the common folk. They study them, and such. If you'd like to know more than my limited understanding look it up for yourself. There are plenty of resources available!
>>
>>19429595
This

Everything else gives some idea of what's going on. "Symbols have been compromised" means you're going in completely blind. Your mind would go into overdrive and fuck you up before you got to the SPC.
>>
'Stay together' is both scary and depressing if no gf
>>
do not follow the little girl is so common they had to make a sign for it? kek
>>
>>19427344
I like the vending machine one. Id get a cup full of "THE ULTIMATE HALLUCINAGEN."
>>
Team member vanished is pretty bad. Alternate reality could be way bad if it's a one way trip. Do Not Be Taken Alive kind of is the most serious of implications though.
>>
>>19431528
Yeah that one stands out for me too
>>
Steamworks goes bye bye, always on drm
>>
Flesh that Hates and the one about the tumor/barnacle in the ocean are the absolute worst. I shiver every time I go back to those.

The best one, and most uplifting one, might be the last message of the failing satellite. Everything past around 1000 or so gets more and more disconnected, eldritch, and mary-sue, though.
>>
File: tumblr_nn61xiKG9s1smuenvo1_1280.jpg (384KB, 1151x1629px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn61xiKG9s1smuenvo1_1280.jpg
384KB, 1151x1629px
*Everything* featuring the Sarkics. Everything.
>>
>>19429869
You forgot to add that its basically a glorified creepypasta
>>
>>19432258
What is the satellite SCP that you're talking about? I'm trying to find it, but I keep coming across satellite SCPs that don't fit your description.
>>
>>19432475
SCP-1281
>>
File: 1440018807191.gif (7KB, 645x623px) Image search: [Google]
1440018807191.gif
7KB, 645x623px
Not the scariest. But the unholiest.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1733
>>
>>19432894
Thats fucked man. I wonder if any of the people in the recording 'irl' would have reported anything strange if questioned.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.