[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can entities visit your dreams?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: shared-dreams.jpg (77KB, 800x542px) Image search: [Google]
shared-dreams.jpg
77KB, 800x542px
Just talked with my girlfriend who I hadn't seen in a few days, and we both had similar dreams about a demonic little asian girl. In both of our dreams, we are in familiar yet unfamiliar places, we think that the little girl is not a threat, and then she reveals her true intent (to hurt/kill us) along with her "true" face. In my dream, she took on a cat-like face with shadowy blue eyes. In my girlfriend's, her face became white. Neither of us have been watching horror movies, foreign or otherwise, and we haven't talked in a couple days.

What do you make of this? Did some demon visit us both on the same night? Why? I'm spooked.
>>
>>19427276
Forgot to mention that this was last night in which we both had the creepy dream.
>>
File: the-grudge2004_8928.jpg (13KB, 350x227px) Image search: [Google]
the-grudge2004_8928.jpg
13KB, 350x227px
>>19427276
you watched too many grudge movies.
>>
>>19427334
Never seen the grudge, or the ring. That's what's weird, neither of us have watched anything like that, and then out of nowhere we get the same fucking outline of a dream one night? Too weird to be a coincidence, maybe I'm just paranoid, but it feels like something more.
>>
please respond
>>
>>19427276
Dude no good,you need to get a dreamcatcher
>>
>>19427276

Yes,obviously,entities often talk to people through their dreams. If it repeats to you both you should worry. But even so,you should wait and just dont let it feed of your fear...or maybe it wants something else idk
>>
>>19427445
do those actually help? Worried that it might do more harm than good

>>19427519
Interesting. Another creepy detail is that in my dream, I was on a roller coaster ride before I got pulled into the scary part of the dream. I remember feeling like I was getting pulled into something weird or scary, and one moment I was in the roller coaster, and trying to resist that but imagining I was with a couple of carefree black girls (I guess the least scary thing in my mind?) then the next I had been teleported to an abandoned room on the ride. I think the little asian girl brought me there.
>>
>>19427519
Also, it told me in my dream something along the lines of "you're going to face a lot of pain, whips and chains, snakes and barbs". I think it wants me to suffer.
>>
>>19427276
She wants to own you by implanting memetics in your DNA. Fight and win or overwrite her. That is all.
>>
>not making the ghost girl your daughteru

let me know if you start having dreams about a warm orange entity
>>
>>19427583
Yes they help the thing can't enter your dream anymore. Has it made advances on you at all?
>>
>>19427760
sexual advances? No, not at all. At the end of the dream, after it revealed its face, I blacked out and I assume that it did attack me in the dream. Then I woke up.
>>
File: 4 hilarious women.jpg (421KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
4 hilarious women.jpg
421KB, 780x439px
>>19427276
Who ya gonna call?
>>
>>19427800
Not necessarily sexual maybe romantic?Did it look like a spider?
>>
>>19427812
No, and no. It was just a little asian girl. At the end it was like its true face appeared. It was cat-like more than anything. In my girlfriend's dream, it was a cute asian girl at first and they hugged, but someone warned her it would turn into "this", which was when the little girl's face turned white and attacked her.
>>
>>19427830
Sounds like a Shojo
>>
How does stuff like this not at least have people explore Christianity. You want help? Ask Christ not x
>>
>>19428031
What does JC have to do with a scary dream?
>>
They can't really hurt you (other than make you hear voices, use mind control on you, and make you blow your brains out after going on a shooting rampage).
>>
>>19428034
If you're seeing evil stuff and Jesus ran around casting out devils then it just seems like a good place to look for help
>>
>>19428041
so what are we encountering exactly? care to put a name, or better yet a thorough explanation to the face? why is it haunting the both of us and not just one, and why in dreams?
>>
>>19427276
yes actually and you can actually call on them by saying names this includes the names of angels and gods try saying the name of an angel
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.