[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too many questions, not enough answers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

Hi /x
Let's get straight to the point.I am getting lost in all these theories and beliefes.There are so many of them.For example,there are so many theories about what comes after death that I don't know what to believe in anymore.Is there an afterlife? If there is what is it like? Are we alone in the universe? Are we the first or last species?Are we just AI? Is the universe infinite?
What is the global elites final plan?
Etc you get the point.
So many questions and almost no answers? And even if there is an answer, that answer opens new questions.It's a paradox.The more the answers the more the questions.The more we know we actually know less.
Why are we humans so limited?
Anyone feel similar?
How do I find peace and stop being sickly curious?
It's frightening at times.
>>
Get a job. Get a girlfriend. Have a baby. Stop giving a fuck about the universe.
>>
>>19427054
>that answer opens new questions
Then you didn't receive a real answer. Real answers don't leave room for more questions.
>>
>>19427063
I will when it's time.But all of this intrigues me so much.I don't think about it when I am busy tho.
>>
>>19427090
What is a "real" answer? How do we know it's real.Some things are just beyond our comprehension.
>>
File: its.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
its.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>19427063
>namefags
>>
File: 1501874105585.gif (3MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501874105585.gif
3MB, 480x480px
>>19427054
If you spent more of your time doing instead of asking. Your questions will slowly fill themselves in. Everything happens for a reason, both unstoppable and 'stoppable'.

Questions are a human condition. You are cursed with that. The clear answer is that we all know already.
>>
>>19427094
>What is a "real" answer?
Excuse me, I should have given a real answer rather than simply providing the term itself.

Let's say I give my friend $10. Later, he asks me for $20. I ask what he spent the $10 on and he says, "Something personal."

I then ask, "Was is heroine?"

Reluctantly, he says, "Yes."

See, it's because I knew he was a heroine addict that I knew to ask. Maybe he had blotchy eyes, maybe he was jittery, maybe it was just that time of the month. But I knew the answer, the real answer, because I had all the facts. If I pay less attention to him and keep loaning him money and one day I come home and the TV isn't there and I only realize something is fucked up when I ask him about it and realize he's deflecting and yeah he probably pawned that shit for drug money, then all those things I asked prior to confronting him about which drug he sold out TV for weren't real answers.

Note, however, that I haven't given you a real answer yet. I've only gestured around, helping you understand what ISN'T a real answer. This is key.

A real answer is a piece of information that lets you infer ALL other *relevant* bits of information. Real answers are exceedingly rare and often we never have a chance to meet them. We might think and wonder and theorize and consider, but when you're staring at the fucking equations and you don't -GET- how it all fits together and what, exactly, the universe runs on, that's not a real answer.

Even if it can predict 99.99999% of all atoms in the universe.
>>
>>19427132
Pretty mind boggling.I can't get enough of shit like this.
>>
>>19427146
One thing I left out that is kinda relevant is that you can't get a real answer until all the facts are already present. In other words, we exist in a state of not knowing the whole answer, not seeing the bigger picture, or just not knowing what's going to happen next. We can't escape that until something changes, until new information comes forward, or something happens that clues us in. Sometimes we'll get the real answer but not realize it for a long time, dismissing it as just a feeling, and others we'll have enough background information to piece it all together with that one last bit of data that had eluded us at all moments prior.

The only difference between a feeling you know is right and that "oh shit" moment when everything finally clicks is context. Sweet, true, sum-of-all-parts, context. Raw, known, it was there all along, inescapably present, context.

And don't you fucking forget it.
>>
File: 1498225045674.jpg (21KB, 332x320px) Image search: [Google]
1498225045674.jpg
21KB, 332x320px
>>19427054

very easy way: go to some sketch youtube videos and follow the steps to contact some sketch entity. If you're lucky, you"ll get an irrefutable answer today. If you're unlucky you can be killed on the spot or possessed and tortured. Nobody will be able to do anything, you're obviously crazy. An exorcism? pfff...Hahaha.

easy way: take some dmt while very relaxed until you get a *kick* to wherever. Ask the fucking random alien/spirit(s) something. If the answer is smart then you know you're not hallucinating.

hard way: learn to meditate, build energy, then open your third eye and astral travel then see for yourself.

real way: you are probaly too lazy and dumb, go be a normal person and do something readily acceptable and secure. You will forgot you ever made this thread and mock supernatural beliefs. Exept G-jus, he's obviously our lord and Saviour.
>>
File: 1482077085350.jpg (63KB, 737x490px) Image search: [Google]
1482077085350.jpg
63KB, 737x490px
I grew up with a backyard that coalesced into woods and a sprawling cemetery. I started reading back in ~1992 - 1993 and was at the library when I discovered paranormal books, starting with ghosts, ufos, the bermuda triangle, bigfoot, and cryptids. When I got access to the internet during '95 I had even more access to innumerable new topics. I have been researching for 25+ years now, have read enough to make my brain bleed, about topics from the plausible to the utterly quacked, have had many experiences and had the strange joy of sharing them with those around me, have traveled to many odd places, have formed opinions and theories, but have come no closer to subjective "truth" (whatever that is in this field) than anyone else. I will never stop being curious, but it's all liminal, intangible, and unless experienced through the senses of the observer, one cannot truly understand.

What I'm saying is, go out and look for it. You just may find it. Others will deride you, laugh at you, call you a fool when you pass along your observations, but you will know in your heart what you experienced: That's the only truth there is.
>>
>>19427172
Not lazy or dumb.Just scared.I ain't doing any of that shit.
>>19427181
Thanks.I'll try my best
>>
>>19427063
Tell the universe to get its ass moving on showing where I can get those things because I'm not seeing it.
>>
File: IMG_2205.jpg (27KB, 235x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2205.jpg
27KB, 235x216px
How are this many of you cucks not redpilled on death yet? You are 100% reincarnated as another human being. Fuck off you queer death is a void shilling fucks. But to be fair, the Ancient Greeks thought their dead ancestors were trapped in the underworld as babbling, idiotic, spirits until the end of the Age. But if you were a mighty and brave hero in life you retained your senses and such. Obviously.
>>
>>19427252
Convince me it's "100%" true
Oh that's right.You can't.Cause we will never truly know.
>>
>>19427252
I'd like to add, the "yous" of your past lives live inside your subconscious as like guiding helpers. So you are always evolving as a soul cluster being.
>>
Why was the ags35 Phobos experiments in 95 so highly publicised and now no one can barely remember them? It was the third most watched thing in television history.
>>
File: IMG_3438.png (122KB, 427x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3438.png
122KB, 427x409px
>>19427281
You're just projecting your fear of death.
>Prove me wrong
>>
>>19427306
Listen you fucking nigger, what makes you think you are right? Your theory makes sense as any other.You have literally no evidence except your word.But guess what, I can't prove you wrong either, but atleast I don't say that my belief is 100% true.
>>
File: Шумейкеров-Леви.jpg (7KB, 400x405px) Image search: [Google]
Шумейкеров-Леви.jpg
7KB, 400x405px
>>19427302
Are you talking about the Shoemaker-Levy 9 impact of Jupiter of 1994?
>>
>>19427356
Aight
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.