[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rune yoga and shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

File: yoga.jpg (202KB, 1029x736px) Image search: [Google]
yoga.jpg
202KB, 1029x736px
Anyone ever tried or had any results with stadgahaldr?
>>
File: page_1.jpg (179KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
page_1.jpg
179KB, 1240x1754px
I know that sradhagaldr and this, I would call it runic chakra system I guess? are much more recently developed than the runes themselves, and so arent "original" I guess, but that doesnt make them any less interesting to me
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-15-22-16-19.png (577KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-15-22-16-19.png
577KB, 1080x1920px
Other than remedial spanish and German im an english speaker, is anyone familiar with this diagram, or speak spanish?
>>
>>19426899
Is this viking yoga
>>
>>19427099
"...Stádhagaldr is an active system of magic that consists of the assumption of runic postures or gestures for magical effect... Gestures and postures form some part of almost every metaphysical or magical school. The can be seen from the simple folding of hands in prayer to the extremely complex system of asanas in the Indian hatha yoga school. Stádhagaldr is balanced in this respect. The number and intricacy of the postures are varied enough to be expressive of the wide variety of forces present, but none require extensive training or straining of the body."

It was created by a guy named Friedrich Marby in the early 20th century though
>>
File: runes51.jpg (106KB, 960x746px) Image search: [Google]
runes51.jpg
106KB, 960x746px
Ill just post some more stuff until it gains interest or 404s I guess

The overall aims of the stádhagaldr are:

1. control of the body through posture (stadha)
2. Control of thought through song (galdr)
3. Control of breath
4. Control of emotion
5. Becoming aware of the rune realms of the self and the world(s)
6. Control and direction of the will.
>>
The early 20th century German runemasters (F.B Marby, S.A. Krummer, and Karl Spiesberger) developed runic yoga as a means of harnessing the streams of power present in the earth and atmosphere.

"According to Marby there are five cosmic zones to be reckoned with: (1) inner-earth space, (2) material earth space, (3) wave space, (4) cosmic space, and (5) super cosmic space.

The rune magician makes him/herself capable of receiving and sending patterns of energy to and from all five of these zones. (...the rune magician becomes an antenna for the reception and broadcast of runic radio waves.) By using the proper runic postures, combined with the intonation of the right runic sound, the magician can draw in certain forces or combination of forces and then reshape and redirect them.
>>
File: reindeer.jpg (58KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
reindeer.jpg
58KB, 340x270px
(This is all off of sunnyway.com, a great starting resource on runes)

There isnt very much information out there about stadhagaldr, so I figured id ask on here
>>
File: Runestance-Table.jpg (85KB, 987x482px) Image search: [Google]
Runestance-Table.jpg
85KB, 987x482px
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.