[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The 12 Angels Represent the Real 12 Angels that guard the 12

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Angel.jpg (141KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Angel.jpg
141KB, 1024x768px
The 12 Angels Represent the Real 12 Angels that guard the 12 dimensions and 12 layers of the earth, and at the top is 777 or God.

Neon Genesis Evangelion is about defeating the Holy Angels and becoming God. exactly what the elite are trying to do today with their Gnostic ways.

SEELE = ILLUMINATI
>>
>>19426287
I have theory concerning NGE's creator.
Hideaki Anno, who at the time of making NGE was coming out of a severe depression. It deals with themes such as transhumanism, the spiritual status of clones, psychology, chronic apathy, failure complex, Deep State Apotheosis, government occultism and other esoteric "conspiracies".

It's my opinion that Anno knew something, whether by first hand experience, or second hand knowledge, NGE was made with partially with this in mind. Consider also some other films by Anno, such as Love & Pop and Shiki-Jitsu. Both deal with really dark material.

Put simply, he knew something insidious about his society and the world at large that frightened him into depression and apathy, NGE was his way to cope with it and try to find a light at the end of the tunnel.

Another theory I have is concerning the show's opening, Cruel Angel's Thesis. Who is the Cruel Angel, and what is his thesis?
I believe the Cruel Angel is Satan and his thesis is stated in Job 1:9-11:
>“Does Job fear God for nothing?” Satan replied.
>“Have you not put a hedge around him and his household and everything he has? You have blessed the work of his hands, so that his flocks and herds are spread throughout the land.
>But now stretch out your hand and strike everything he has, and he will surely curse you to your face.”

Satan's Thesis is that men are self-serving and want to become gods themselves, full of narcissism and pride. He is acting like a prosecutor in a courtroom, ready to pin any crime or sin on as many people as he can, and manipulate them into knowingly or unwittingly doing so, all to prove his thesis that men are worthless, God has failed, and he (Satan) alone was correct in his thesis about humans, and he alone is fit to rule them.

The events in NGE all stem from a Cruel Angel's Thesis about the inferior and feeble nature of man, which Satan orchestrated at the start, by tempting Eve with knowledge that would prove his thesis.
>>
>>19426287
Wich anime is your picture from?
>>
>>19426464
Neon genesis evangelion
>>
>>19426287
>Neon Genesis Evangelion is about defeating the Holy Angels and becoming God
And It took You 22 years to realize it?
It says it in the fucking opening track You double nigger.
>>
>>19426464
Cowboy Bebop
>>
>>19426464
Boku no fucking Piko.
>>
>>19426433
Good post friend
>>
>>19426287
Nigga the NGE angels are just Ayys. Plus there isn't anything holy about them once you realise that their daddy Adam is essentially Esau (had the ability to claim its birthright for it's progeny to be the biology of earth and nuke Lilith at first but chose to shut down, then has a hissy fit when people wake it up). But SEELE=illimunati is more accurate. Especially when you realise.
>Keel Lorenz is at the top
>Had something to do with third impact
>Wants to become God
>Probably in charge of NERVS naming convention, and by calling mankind's enemies angels and unit 01, the vessel of his planned victory, the Beast, practically declares war on God.
>>
>>19426433
I frequent this this place since some 8 years and evan's jelly threads never fail to deliver something interesting...
>>
>>19426679
a nigga didnt get the end of evangelion
>>
>>19426433
The root word for satan means accuser.
>>
>>19427687
Excellent. So anyone calling someone Satan is embodying Satan because they're accusing them.
>>
File: image:637.jpg (185KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image:637.jpg
185KB, 600x800px
>>19427701
To be fair it can also mean blasphemer.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.