[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many schizphrenics talk about "transponders" etc.?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: rtge.jpg (736KB, 1600x1302px) Image search: [Google]
rtge.jpg
736KB, 1600x1302px
I have come into contact with many schizophrenics over the years and you might think that people with this disorder would all have wildly different obsessions / delusions.

Well, they do to some extent, of course. But what really gets me is the similarlites. If you hang around enough of these people, you will start to see a pattern emerge. Many (not all but a lot) of them seem obsessed with communications technology.

For example, they often talk about "transponders" or other types of radio equipemnt like signal towers, satellites, etc. that are "beaming" information at them. They are forever feeling like they are the targets of high-frequency radio or wireless "transmissions," like packets of information sent out by somebody in power that only they can receive.

It's odd that such a specific type of obsession grips all these people who don't know each other. Are they, in fact, onto something?
>>
>>19425955
Its the existential anxiety pushed tobthw forefront of their mind
>>
>>19425955
>Are they, in fact, onto something?
No.

/thread
>>
>>19425955
>radios, iPhones, internet routers, TV dishes, radio towers all emit waves that most of us don't think about
>some people are predisposed to being extremely sensitive to their surroundings (empaths, schizo)
>their brains are confused or overwhelmed by the waves and results in extremely erratic behavior
>typical mental illness becomes catastrophic in people's lives due to these unseen forces

I've seen those kinds of patterns you talk about, OP. When the crazies get away from big settlements, you start to wonder if they're actually crazy.

Oh well, it's way easier to dope people up and pretend there isn't a problem.

Our brains are fucking receivers. Even if you don't feel it, your brain does take in and adapt to those waves.
>>
>>19425955
They ARE receiving "information" that no one else is. But from a radio tower? No. More likely they're perceiving sensory information from the astral plane. Like LSD. Schizo's and people on LSD can see the same type of shit. Schizo's just have their 3rd eye open ALL the time
>>
>>19425955
The thumbnail of that picture looks like the game Parodius.
>>
Diagnosed schitzo here and i cant give you an answer for others but i have an delusion about cameras being the eyes of the government ( im not wrong about it) but i think we bind to technology as a delusion because of the endless possibilities it brings to the table. I personally have more delusions that im willing to put into perspective if anyone has questions.
>>
>>19426001
>Our brains are fucking receivers
And that's even just considering our five senses.
>>
Diagnosed schitzo here and i cant give you an answer for others but i have an delusion about cameras being the eyes of the government ( im not wrong about it) but i think we bind to technology as a delusion because of the endless possibilities it brings to the table. I personally have more delusions that im willing to put into perspective if anyone has questions.

>>19426003
Dude trust me its intense, i tried lsd when i first got diagnosed and i saw different sides of the veil and it was terrifying
>>
>>19425955
quick answer: its easier for people to believe something is forcing them to have uncontrollable thoughts, rather than believing they're truly going insane.
>>
>>19425955
The government either has a primitive version of such technology or is working on developing that very thing, so it's not that wacky. They may have even used it on me.

Regardless, if you've ever taken PCP, you'll get this very sensation even if you're not schizophrenic. It happens on meth too. It's a feeling that an entity is transmitting psychic signals to you.

When I've taken it, I usually think they're biological computers the government is growing in vast biodomes communicating with me psychically. The hills in these biodomes are alive, and they attempt to draw you to them so they can say 'hi.' Neat, huh? Never thought of any of this sober. Not a single time.

I was worried that I was going schizo, but it always wears off.
>>
>>19426694
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nagual/the-foundation-of-sorcery-is-the-avoidance-of-flye-t2889.html
Read this and tell me what you think of it. Basically, it isn't the government doing it, but an alien parasitic life form.
>>
>>19426659
Well yeah, in a acute psychosis one just cannot be sure of any thoughts and their being realistic or not. There is absolutely no good method of reality-checking then.

Then when it eases up, one has to keep checking all the time just to be sure. (or try.. lol)
>>
>>19426726
>alien parasitic life form

Shit, I guess I should get my shots then.
>>
Because schizos are extra sensitive and everything they encounter is an antenna.

So called 'schizophrenics' need as many outlets as they can get, they are very creative. Problems arise when they are raised by assfuck christian primates and they freak out that their kid wants to paint with ketchup. The system has broken so many with its own fear, it is justice that they are about to wiped from the face of existence.
>>
You just have this impression sometimes that your thoughts aren't coming from you. My delusion is it's telepathy but I can usually dismiss it
>>
why dont you guys go ahead and google remote neural monitoring patent

i personally lnow they get the messages from god thpugh
>>
>>19425973

this

Tinfoils are the oldest trope for a reason
>>
>>19428340
Same I get that it could be telepathy, when my psychosis was beginning I heard a voice say "welcome to the network, you are basically a god now" so I thought everyone in the world was connected somehow.
>>
File: mwhaha the french.jpg (38KB, 445x501px) Image search: [Google]
mwhaha the french.jpg
38KB, 445x501px
this is exactly why pol has better threads

everyone is calling tinfoil without any real discussion

remember were you are next time

i come here for crazy theories
>>
File: jcgung.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
jcgung.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>19425955
You know how C.G. Jung proposes how we are all connected subconsciously to a realm of archetypes and myths, the collective unconsciousness, the realm of God?

Well in this schizos humble views, we schizos have the ability to connect to this realm of collective unconsciousness while being fully conscious and awake.

To me, akin to this posters experiences >>19429865 psychosis felt like an initiation ritual, to something greater. A divine training grounds if you will, but training for what exactly I can't tell, as it lies beyond these earthly realms- a training that is far from over, and continues in my vivid dreams and sometimes in my awake state too.

Now how's that for a crazy theory?
>>
>>19426001
>Our brains are fucking receivers

Of course. Let's pretend that this radio wave is different because we don't personally understand how the pulses of radio waves are encoded and decoded to represent data. Which represents human ideas.

The sun doesn't shoot off radio waves. Nope. We don't need to reference any tests done. Nope.
>>
>>19426007
I was thinking the exact same thing.
>>
>>19429905
Perhaps. And also to extend your hypothesis. Perhaps the schizos aren't special. Rather they are the first to flex a new "muscle" and they haven't learned to control it. Much like a child learning to walk. Or someone hyperventilating during a stressful moment. If you just start hyperventilating and crazy shit is happening. It's not likely you will be able to control your breathing, and maintain some stability. If you have no prior guidance or experience.
>>
Reminder that if you believe you can force your thoughts, you can
>>
Dad is schizophrenic.

Can confirm. He's all about the signals being played into his head that only he can hear.

One time he made me listen to radio static with him for 20 minutes. Kept asking me if I could hear it. I kept saying "no, I'm sorry."

Hear his name come over the radio.
He says "You heard it!"

Figured I psyched myself out, but always wonder.
>>
>>19429939
bruh you had real proof right there.

a lie so big nobody would believe yadda yadda...
>>
Transmissions, Its a tactic used by tulpas to keep things "in motion". Tulpas exist only to keep things "in motion".

Im in a buggery of magic man. I have to accept a certain amount of bullshit to get to the next level of like what i know. Im pretty sure I do things backwards and forwards in time too.
>>
In the old days, people explained their delusions with magical abilities, gods and demons because back then, that was the most "logical" way to "receive information/experiences" that only appear to one person.
Nowadays most people don't see gods or fairies as such practical informants - we and ithers receive info via technology all the time so of course it's tech now, huh?
Even delusional mind tries to form understandable patterns and find meanings.

The most common delusions have changed over the time but the same underlying themes are still the same: fear of others' malicious intents, beliefs of extraordinary talents or "a mission", the fear of awaiting doom you have to prevent, being followed, spied on or stalked, hearing the thoughts of others or receiving secret information...
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.