[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I tried talking about Ukraine with people on various boards,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Outline_of_Ukraine.svg_.png (88KB, 2000x1345px) Image search: [Google]
Outline_of_Ukraine.svg_.png
88KB, 2000x1345px
I tried talking about Ukraine with people on various boards, but every time I do, I get sent to /x/

Is there anything paranormal I should know about the Ukraine?
>>
>>19425828
it is said that the little big moosknuckle lives there
its also the place where the Golf Rumors started to apear. it also has some pretty spooky places like pripyat and the Duga radar
>>
I dont belive you.
>>
>>19425828
Chernobyl/pripyat is Spooksville Eastern Europe edition
>>
>>19425828
>Is there anything paranormal I should know about the Ukraine?
Only that all Ukrainitards are nuclear mutants
>>
I'm sure wild shit goes down there. Big distant poor country with lots of historic places
>>
>>19425828
it doesn't exist
>>
>>19426453
explain
>>
A lot of creepy nuclear mutants live there
These videos are shot in Ukraine AFAIK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZJqapDQuyg
>>
>>19426458
it's an artificial country
t. Wotjek&Ivan
>>
no but seriously OP it's a meme propagated mostly by Poles and Russians and they also say it should be partitioned between Poland and Russia, they say it is artificial and shouldn't exist. that's where the /x/ comes in, it's a 'ghost' country
>>
File: IMG_0678.jpg (71KB, 601x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0678.jpg
71KB, 601x600px
>>19425828
The end of the world, if the wind had carried it(Chernobyl). This is the home of strange.
>>
>>19426465
stop plugging your shitty youtube channel in every board faggot.
>>
everything you hear about ukraine is a lie, it does not exist. don't try going there.
>>
>>19425828
It's a myth, a legend, a story parents tell their kids to give them the illusion that Poland and Russia are smaller than they really are.
>>
>>19425828
what do you want to know?

if you want superstition, then Russian Cultural superstition can have its own thread because there is a lot

the rest is geo-politics and transnational organized crime, and people who lie and are disingenuous about it
>>
File: 1487874354238.jpg (145KB, 708x675px) Image search: [Google]
1487874354238.jpg
145KB, 708x675px
>>19427493
>Russian Cultural superstition
Russian Cultural superstition = Polish Cultural superstition = Ukrainian Cultural superstition = Belorussian Cultural superstition

Because they are all basically the same exact culture. They continue to fight because of poor leadership and problems within the culture itself.
>>
>>19425828
It has one of the most spooky place in the world: Prypyat aka Ghost town
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.