[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aeon Principle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Truth can give you everything, but happiness. When will you realize that ignorance was God's greatest gift to man, his perfect love? Why do you insist on undoing yourselves through this foolish pursuit of forbidden knowledge? This hypostatic cycle of pathos only serves to sustain the inorganic ones who would torment you, their creations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWqNoVj2V0I
>>
>>19425819
>Truth
Is that your favourite word for when you are going to start a roleplay thread of lies?
>>
>>19425819
But I want to know if god has any fetishes or not
>>
>>19425845
Femdom
>>
Ignorance is just ignorance.
>>
>>19425819
Wouldn't what you just reveal be the "Truth", and thus something harmful to us?
>>
Ignorance IS NOT Bliss
>>
>>19425819
Behold the statement I am king of lies and deception. I only lied because telling you the truth is to hard. Your ignorance was my special gift to you please stop looking for truth it's to hard just accept these lies from me for I am god. Fuck off cancer.
>>
When will you understand that some of us see through ignorance so vividly that there is no bliss for us. We know it isn't the truth and we cannot fool ourselves. For us there is no answer but the burden of truth. You ask us to choose between knowingly adopting an illusion and accepting meaninglessness vs truth that is terrible and heavy to bare.

You presume your path to be the right correct one, but you fail to see how much it belies your particular nature.

People like you adopt these philosophies that declare philosophy, education, spirituality to be either frivolous or too much trouble and think you've achieved some great enlightenment, when all you've done is find something you struggle with and declared it invalid.

Ignorance over knowledge resonates with you because _you_ can't handle the knowledge. _You_ can't handle the questions. You fear the truth.

You don't have some enlightened philosophy of greater bliss. You're hiding under a rock because the lightning is scary.

And you know what? That's fine! But when someone comes along who isn't afraid. Who's ready to challenge their mind and their soul, don't get in their way. Don't invalidate their interests and talents by saying that's dangerous, don't try.

TL:DR You're bad at this. Let the professionals work.
>>
>>19425945
Your sense of superiority is actually comical. Your reading comprehension is also so bad that you missed the main point of his argument. I could go further into this, but you don't look like the type that's open to agreeable discussion.
>>
I believe it's a matter of perspective. I would argue (for myself, at least) that the dichotomy between ignorance/untruth and knowledge/truth isn't either a "gift" or a "punishment". They're two paths that rely on each other for relevance. It's an eternal dance.

I'm not sure what the "inorganic ones" that you are referencing but from my experiences, being unaware and ignorant isn't conducive with protecting yourself...
>>
Why do you deny your nascent state?
>>
File: 1501691160942.gif (1MB, 640x480px)
1501691160942.gif
1MB, 640x480px
>>19425819
Ayy
>>19425848
Very good.
>>19425873
Right, they're spelled differently
>>19425945
Boom, bang, bing, bop.
>>19426013
What about that airline food?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.