[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone in the know explain to me why the illuminati are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 30

can someone in the know explain to me why the illuminati are all luciferians and do child sacrifices and stuff like that? what's the reason for that? i always thought they are just a bunch or really wealthy families who basically run the financial and media world

what does satanism have to do with it?
>>
>>19425726
I found a yt vidya it's something like the "the truth abouy jayz" the vid explains the pedophilla in hollywood and why they do it
>>
>>19425726

From everything I've read I haven't seen any compelling evidence to say there are sacrifices. It does seem that there is a lot of pedophila however. Whether this is luciferian or not I doubt. It just seems that very rich people have very fucked up "hobbies".
>>
>>19425726
They seek power to rule the world, they believe that siding with Satan will give them the power, the pedophilia and sacrifices are rituals, in order to summon the embodiment of evil (Satan) you need to commit pretty horrible acts
>>
File: 1502429237004.jpg (175KB, 788x755px) Image search: [Google]
1502429237004.jpg
175KB, 788x755px
>>19425734
Do some research
>>
>>19425726
>can someone in the know explain to me why the illuminati
>in the know
>illuminati

there is no one who is "in the know" about this you idiot lol. case in point this retard who watched a youtube video >>19425729
>>
>>19425743
hurts dud im indian
>>
>>19425749
is that supposed to be a random factoid about yourself or some kind of an excuse, lol
>>
>>19425743

so you think videos like this are just bullshit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw

watch what the guy says before judging though
>>
>>19425800
I'm 8 minutes in and he is talking about rich people avoiding taxes by finding loopholes and setting up bank accounts in Panama, etc etc
That much is all obvious

Where does he talk about child sacrifice? Because that is a pretty big leap.
>>
>>19425726
The real truth about it is so obscure that you would reject it instantly. Even the most open minded person could not accept it. That's how fuck all it is.
>>
File: 1441983010028.jpg (96KB, 792x558px) Image search: [Google]
1441983010028.jpg
96KB, 792x558px
>>19425827
And you know all about it I'm sure.
>>
>>19425726
i thought illuminati are the good guys who fight against the church and the pope?
>>
File: jesusisgodendofstory.jpg (848KB, 500x1955px) Image search: [Google]
jesusisgodendofstory.jpg
848KB, 500x1955px
>>19425726
Lucifer is the head of the illuminati. Who do you think the eye is of?
>>
>>19425826

a little later on in the video where he starts crying
>>
File: markofthetrash.jpg (491KB, 621x1534px) Image search: [Google]
markofthetrash.jpg
491KB, 621x1534px
>>19425853
>>
File: subliminals.jpg (1MB, 528x4503px) Image search: [Google]
subliminals.jpg
1MB, 528x4503px
>>19425853
>>
File: VATICANEXPOSED-min.jpg (1MB, 2030x5305px) Image search: [Google]
VATICANEXPOSED-min.jpg
1MB, 2030x5305px
>>19425853
Get saved.
www.holytext.org/gospel
>>
File: rothsch23ild.jpg (212KB, 566x529px) Image search: [Google]
rothsch23ild.jpg
212KB, 566x529px
>>19425853
Lucifer is known as the great dragon in the bible.
>>
>>19425853
Jews worship lucifer. Not God.

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. - Rev 2:9
>>
who is more powerful the illuminati or the jesuits?
how are they related to each other and how are those groups related to other secret societies like skull & bones, the freemasons, the Committee of 300, the majestic 12, the council of 13 and so on?
>>
File: harkenuntothelord.jpg (876KB, 1110x3172px) Image search: [Google]
harkenuntothelord.jpg
876KB, 1110x3172px
>>19425866
All those groups serve the same master, lucifer.
>>
File: 1383810425965.jpg (439KB, 1549x1162px) Image search: [Google]
1383810425965.jpg
439KB, 1549x1162px
Jees ded for your sins
fuck llumnati
>>
File: frogsalien.png (2MB, 896x1718px) Image search: [Google]
frogsalien.png
2MB, 896x1718px
>>19425853
Jesus Christ is God.
>>
File: SoulWinning2.png (495KB, 500x1173px) Image search: [Google]
SoulWinning2.png
495KB, 500x1173px
>>19425870
You're shown proof and you still mock.

I'm out. Let goats be goats.

Anyone want to get saved?

Believe the gospel.

www.holytext.org/gospel
>>
>>19425869

i get that, but is there a hierarchy between them? do they all serve a different purpose?
>>
>>19425875
i can see clearly now that the rain is gone
>>
>>19425742

1/10 I replied.

If you don't have any info then fuck off.
>>
>>19425854

You're a fucking idiot. He talks about child sex. Nothing about sacrifice. Give a retard and inch and they'll shit a mile underground.
>>
>>19425875
Isn't there some street you need to go to on a Friday night to shout at drunk people at?
>>
>>19425875
My insides are laughing we are not sinful. Jesus is the king of lies and filth the true face of the snake. Following him when he gets back will get you killed and leave you in ruin for we are no longer children of god but of the devil so the face that we look exactly like is the devil. So if the devil looks just like us, then what exactly does gods image look like?
>>
>>19425734
Of course there are sacrifices, dumb dumb. The elites in every society have been doing it since antiquity. It's just something that humans do.

How real it is or how symbolic (a la BM) I cannot say. Probably a little of both depending on the audience. Many of those in the capstone of the pyramid hierarchy, in the middle of the capstone let's say, are hardcore psychopaths who love torture and sick shit like that. These are the "satanists," spiritually vapid people, the sort of people who are the muscle of the tip-top and who would love to torture and kill your family if they were ordered to. They are consumed by a lust for power, and it has corrupted their humanity. A bunch of jerks, really.

They have non-ceremonial sacrifices for sure. A lot of these high-ranking politicians and royal family members have harems of sex slaves where their favorite one is killed off if they do something the other elites don't like. The favorite slave is brought out, a sheet of plastic is laid out in front of the fuck-up, and the throat of the slave is cut with box cutters.

Human slavery is kinda creepy desu. I could never take being a slave master seriously.

I have no interest in pedophilia either, personally. I don't understand the appeal of that or why the elites are so into it. Maybe it's because they get a thrill from living by a different set of rules than the plebs, or maybe a lot of it is simply blackmail. The sycophant elites, those who got to where they did by sucking up, will do anything for status.

A lot of these people take themselves too seriously because they think they were chosen by some divine force to be at the top. I can sort of understand that, but I could never take myself that seriously. Too goofy.

Honestly, I would love to be able to study the rituals and morals of the elites like an anthropologist. But this is not really feasible for anyone. A major part of Nietzsche's work is about this though. He was essentially an anthropologist.
>>
>>19425726
>really wealthy families who basically run the financial and media world
>what does satanism have to do with it?

You basically answered your question yourself...ever met a rich person whos not through and through bad? Nope...because you have to do bad things to earn a lot of money (not talking about some few thousands a month...talking about millions and billions)
>>
>>19425995

The Silicon Valley elites are probably different. They seem more like free spirited burners, which I absolutely love and feel a great connection to.

They've become too doctrinaire about their liberalism though, and it's blowing up in their face. They forgot about ironic distance when it comes to your own beliefs. They need to come on /pol/ and LARP as a Nazi. The cognitive dissonance hurts at first, but you grow stronger by learning to dissociate yourself from yourself. Most people cannot do this and will never be able to. These people are plebs for a reason.

Crowley did this. It's partly what made him such a good magician. This sort of dissociation is central in Thelema. I imagine Crowley was a lot like me as a person. There are certain patterns in people that pop up throughout history.

Remember contingency, IRONY, and solidarity? Yeah, the Google guys gave up on the irony and gave its points to solidarity.
>>
>>19425870
sauce?
>>
>>19426004
I think becoming a billionaire is mostly luck for most of them. But the other elites will surely block you from achieving that status if they can if they don't like you. I say "if they can" because the Davis class can't block somebody like, say, Putin from enormous wealth.

It's all pretend anyway even if some balance has to be achieved to make sure the system keeps running smoothly. The elites print it themselves and mostly shift the wealth around as they see fit. Trillions in wealth have been siphoned off from the US treasury, for example.
>>
>>19426033
*Davos class
>>
>>19425870
Moar shit like that, this board sucks.
>>
>>19425964
You are a child of the devil. I am not. Jesus coming back will be your worst nightmare. Jesus coming back for me, will be the best thing in existence. You will die. I will live.
>>
>>19425726
Lucifer was a Babylonian king, anyone who disagrees is a shill.
>>
>>19425843
this. all the nasty shit the Illuminati get accused of is just projection from the Catholic Church
>>
Of course there is sacrifice.

People, even here, don't want to consider EVEN FOR A MINUTE that the sacrifice is real because that would mean swallowing the final red-pill: the x-pill.

How do you think everything works in the elites favor, and always has? How do you think they influence the planet so widespread, with such small (and strategic) sacrifices? Why do you think they go to such great lengths to snuff recent attempts to look into their evildoings?

The Illuminati are in power for a reason, and it is directly tied to the worldly traps they use to distract/dumb the masses. They think they are divine rulers, though, and even they will get what's coming to them.
>>
>>19425875
wow this is some baby level misinformation

Acts 2:37-38
(KJV cause people think for whatever reason it's the only true bible except that's heresy)

37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Belief in the gospel will not save anyone. Belief in a thing is merely acknowledging that you agree with it.

Salvation as defined biblically is simple.
Turn from your sins and be baptized. Then go and live a holy life, teaching others to do the same.
>>
>>19426151
You will burn in hell forever for rejecting the gospel.
>>
>>19426173
something tells me you are going to form a cult that kills people, while calling them sinners.
>>
File: WWJD excellent post.png (611KB, 1288x1732px) Image search: [Google]
WWJD excellent post.png
611KB, 1288x1732px
>>19425860
I like your stuff, but why do you hate on Pastor Anderson ?
>>
File: evil.jpg (73KB, 555x548px) Image search: [Google]
evil.jpg
73KB, 555x548px
>>19425866
I'm not sure, I know the Jesuits are crypto Jews from the moor region(area with highest RH - blood type), so they all kinda merged together so it's tough to see who's at the top beside Lucifer that is.
>>
I've put about 3 minutes of thought into this so beware of plot holes.

1. We can never see the world in the same way they do due to lack of information.
2. They tell us to the see the world the way we do. e.g schools, movies, etc. They also tell us to regard and disregard religion as it suits them.
3. If they are 'right' then they do have magic powers and their rituals compound this, if the are 'wrong' then they only have financial powers. Either way their power is greater than ours.
4. Their actions either help them, or do nothing but do not detract from their power. - Quote. - "I know at least half my advertising budget works, I just don't know which half" - Ford.
>>
File: Saturn Worship.jpg (4MB, 4049x5558px) Image search: [Google]
Saturn Worship.jpg
4MB, 4049x5558px
>>19425995
What most people don't realize how many levels and layers there are to the pyramid. Not everyone is on the same Gnosis. It's not a unifed front, and even at the highest levels there is some in-fighting. The most fucked up people are those that you don't even know about. The stuff that makes it out into the open is pretty commonly found out. The people at the top do think they are either chosen by god(lucifer) himself to lead by divine right(13 bloodlines) or are gods themselves (gnosis). People like Bill gates might be innocent of child rape/sacrifice but he is small fry to others.
>>
File: Jesuit_Oath.png (133KB, 1883x841px) Image search: [Google]
Jesuit_Oath.png
133KB, 1883x841px
>>19426086
Jesuits run the (((catholic))) church friend :) And they serve the black pope not Jesus. Only the Society of Jesus would have an oath and not mention Jesus once.
>>
Read the Book of Revelation.

It's Happening. Especially Revelation 13:17
>>
>>19426286
You need room to disagree with your colleagues, otherwise your organization will inevitably become dysfunctional when you start making mistakes and can't change course.

It's a shame we have to suffer these dynastic families. You know most of these spoiled children aren't half the people the ancestors who made their family were.

I would like to see the Silicon Valley guys run things instead. All that monarchical shit is outdated, even if human beings always structure themselves by hierarchies. I could never be a nobleman or whatever because I'm too American.
>>
in witchcraft, you invoke spirits to do things for you.

some of those ultra-rich people you see have to make sacrifices in order to maintain their wealth and power.
there is a legacy system that's meant to keep most people from making it big. anyone who is invited to secret meetings and fraternities must make those sacrifices.
>>
>>19426249

yeah i think you are right
the thing if you talk to people who are into the topic some of them will say the order of jesus is the organization that controls the world and the black pope is their leader while other say the illuminati are at the top and it's the rothschilds who run things

so who is it?
>>
>>19426249

>RH - blood type

can you redpill me on this? a tldr version if possible
>>
>>19425726
They appease beings to keep their status in the world, it is their job.
>>
oh one more thing: what do the illuminati have to do with the knights templar? what is the knights templar secret? is it the knowing that lucifer is god or something like that?
>>
>>19425740
You're a retard. The Illuminati are pawns in a chess game, it's not a Celestial, Ethereal or Astral chess game either.
>>
>>19426329
>there is a legacy system that's meant to keep most people from making it big

Absolutely. Who wants competition more clever than yourself, or your spoiled children, potentially doing things you don't like and threatening your monopoly on power?

Bill Gates did want to instate a steep inheritance tax, which is admirable, but until we have an international monetary system that can hold internationalists who hide their money offshore accountable, this doesn't do anything significant against the upper echelon.

>anyone who is invited to secret meetings and fraternities must make those sacrifices

Sure, it's like any other fraternity. That's reasonable at face, unless it's shit like you have to eat a live baby or something.

Establishing intimate bonds among members is important for powerful organizations. A part of that intimacy is keeping it secret too. Hence the occult aspects of it.
>>
>>19426173
real Christianly love there, guy. do you take pleasure in the thought of others suffering for eternity?
>>
File: IMG-20170710-WA0006.jpg (102KB, 561x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170710-WA0006.jpg
102KB, 561x342px
>>19426336
Not at home so don't have access to resources. But here's the basic gesalt.
You know about Nephilim, in the days before and after the flood. The RH - ties into this since some people think that Nimrod was a nephilim and he is the basis for a lot of Summerrian myths. The Rh - negative marker usually corresponds to higher intelligence and is more common in whiter population and the Moors. Some of the elite claim to trace lineage. To Nimrod. People with RH - also claim to be more sensitive to "paranormal" activity. All ancient myths have tales of Giants in the land(nephilim) especially the natives with the white, red hair Giants.
How does it all time together? The elite, and all the Royal families and public monarchies have Rh - blood types, all seem evil because bits genetic. They inbreed within themselves to perserve the "blue blood". The extent that they know this varies. Also skeltons of yore look like the grey aye lmaos. And if you ever hear have many famous people are 2nd , 3rd cousins its no coincidence.
I kinda went over the place but I hope you can tie it together.
>>
>>19425726
Looking for an /x/ Discord server? Join on this link!
https://discord.gg/PVrZamw
>>
File: picture-011.jpg (348KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
picture-011.jpg
348KB, 720x720px
Is sacred geometry symbolism for something else? What makes it 'sacred' other than being the basis of platonic solids. Do platonic solids actually make up the fabric of space or do strings?
>>
>>19426423
Yes yes they do.
>>
>>19426423
So me warning someone and telling them what they believe is false and they will go to hell for it, is me hating them and wanting them to burn in hell?

I honestly wonder what kind of stupid you need to be to come to this conclusion.

firefighter: "YOU'RE GOING TO BURN, HERE'S A WAY TO ESCP--"

victim: OMGAD, DID U JUST THREATEN ME, LOOK MAMA, THIS GUY HERE TRYNA TELL ME IM GONNA "BURN" LOOOL, HE MUST GET OFF ON THAT SHIT

God knows who you are, I don't, but He does.
>>
>>19425941
Put down your autism for a minute. He specifically mentions child sacrifice. Those exact words.
>>
>>19426568
Kek no what you believe is going to be a cancer to you, and it has already set in. Pro-tip kid burning in hell is not a threat I would willingly walk through the fire for my god, just like I would willingly drag you in it for damming people. Because that's the difference between you and me I will be molded through the fire not burned away like ashes. But you, trash like you spreading your cancerous hate for that weak parasite that you call a god I would be more than happy to let you burn with him you who are the filth, the disease, the plague that roams claiming innocence as you trash this earth with your distasteful thoughts of hatred. You are unworthy of the air you breath for ever assuming that any god worthy of praise would demand the slaughter, damming or burning of any individual. The ones that follow you are worse than fools for they will be dammed with you, the children you have will be dammed with you for you will raise them with this hatred and belief. Your insanity far surpasses any sort of help that can be given to you, for you reject reason and reasonable understanding. Going from thread to thread spreading hate to people with your bullshit.
>>
File: SoulWinning.jpg (613KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SoulWinning.jpg
613KB, 800x1200px
>>19426734
"You are unworthy of the air you breath"

Remember those words when you're choking in hell, for eternity.

Also I find it amusing how you accuse me of wanting to see people burn but here you are, a comment later telling me you'd be fine with me burning.

I wont ever burn, not a single lick of the flame will touch me. I am immortal, thanks to Jesus Christ the lamb who was slain for all my sins on the cross, was buried and rose the third day. My righteousness is not mine own, but His, imputed on me.

HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, IS THE LORD OF HOSTS, THE WHOLE EARTH IS FULL OF HIS GLORY, THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, ALL WILL CONFESS JESUS AS LORD.

Maranatha.

Here's how to get saved, pic related.

Do you know how happy I would be if you got saved? Do you know how happy God would be if you got saved? They'd throw a party in heaven just for you, dude. Believe the gospel, escape eternal fire.
>>
>>19426568
>me hating them and wanting them to burn in hell
Yes, that is exactly what it is, given the baseline.

No it's cool I got this. I'm a total atheist so I can give you the baseline no hard feelings.

For one, your beliefs are wrong. Christianity isn't the one true religion, the version of the creation narrative it espouses does not accurately reflect the will of whatever entity may have created the universe, and you're being an asshole. If you don't stop being an asshole, people will react to you as if you are an asshole.

Now please watch while I parody your post, rewriting it as if I'd been criticized for telling you this, and I'd written my response the same way you did. Again, this is just a mirror, and there are no hard feelings on my end.

>So me warning someone and telling them what they believe is false and they will be treated like an asshole for it, is me hating them and wanting them to be treated like an asshole?
>I honestly wonder what brand of Christian you need to be to come to this conclusion.
>doctor: "YOU'RE BLEEDING, RIGHT NOW, HERE'S A BANDAID TO—"
>patient: OMGAD, I'M NOT BLEEDING, *YOU'RE* BLEEDING, HE MUST GET OFF ON THAT SHIT
>Nobody knows who you are, I don't, but you can choose how you want to be seen.

Again, I'm trying to say this in the nicest, non-pandering way possible. This is how your logic actually works for people who aren't Jesus-crazy. This is what your logic actually means if there is to hell. This is the real-world corollary to your made up excuse for bringing up torture outside of desiring it for others. This is how all Christians actually come across.
>>
>>19426780
"I'm a total atheist" stopped there.

I'm an ex atheist, I do not care for your ignorance.
>>
>>19426568
first of all I consider myself a Christian. I would never be so brazen as to tell someone what God has planned for them.
>>
>>19426803
That's because:

A. You're not actually a Christian but a false convert.

B. You're not doing what God commanded, which is warn people of hell and spread the gospel.

Read the scriptures, kid.
>>
>>19426788
My beliefs aren't really relevant to what I wrote. I'm not trying to convince you God doesn't exist, I'm trying to remind you how it looks from the other side. If you don't want to understand why you're a faggot, I'm not going to try to force you to get it.
>>
File: satanicfilth.png (786KB, 780x852px) Image search: [Google]
satanicfilth.png
786KB, 780x852px
>>19426809
To engage you in serious conversation would be pointless. Because first I would have to become your personal professor for a number of months, 8h a day studies to even begin to have a conversation with you.

I find it amusing how you think you know anything about me, how long I've been saved, etc etc. But you are correct on one thing, if someone doesn't want to understand why they're a faggot, they never will. Which is why I do not bother with you.

God bless your simple mind.
>>
>>19426768
Don't threaten me with a good time love.
>>
>>19426816
>you think you know anything about me
Uhh, I don't. If you'd actually read my initial reply you'd have realized that the whole point of me writing the post was to explain how nobody can truly know anything about you aside from what you choose to show them. I was trying to help you by showing you something, not trying to flame you or waste your time or decovert you or generate any undue hostility. If you don't want to read it and want to continue to believe that I'm trying to say anything about you as a person, well, I'm not going to force you to read it and find out why that wasn't the goal of my post at all.
>>
>>19426833
not trying to flame you or waste your time

Failed in the one thing you tried to do.
>>
File: IMG_3870.jpg (38KB, 1022x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3870.jpg
38KB, 1022x390px
>>19425726
I think, because evil has power, people get suckered in to thinking they can give respect/tribute. And not end up gutted. Kek. Everyone is your brother until the rent comes due.
>>
>>19426837
Please Jesus crusader go to /b/ and save them and when you are done go /pol/ and save them to they need more help /x/ right now goooooo, do gods work and do not comeback till everyone is convinced.
>>
>>19426848
What can you do for me, before you rot from the inside out? And how fast? These things aren't carousels. Can't hop on and off. Choose well. Evil begets...
>>
>>19426837
Well, understand what's happening here. I made a post I considered decent and helpful, and I did bother to type up the whole post and make it proper and (hopefully) cordial and the like. I knew from experience with other Christians that a lot of the time, no matter how much room you give them, they're still going to turn around and be a shithead even though you're trying to be polite and respect their beliefs. So, drawing on that experience, I made a choice. I told myself, after I made my initial reply (>>19426780), that if you weren't going to give me as much effort as I gave you, I'd call you a faggot or else just shitpost at you and refuse any further discussion. I figured, what the hell. I deal with enough of these people, I can afford to let one pissed off faggot be pissed off.

So, since you didn't read my post, and insulted me, I figured, eh, what the hell. I'll reply. And true to my decision, I called you a faggot in that reply. I shouldn't have. I'm sorry I did that. If I could go back and change things, I'd tell myself to ignore the promise I made to myself and continue to put effort into being cordial, because hey, you don't know who this guy is or what he's been through. Maybe he's a decent guy and doesn't deserve to be called a faggot even though he brazenly refused to read the post that would have explained how cordial you're trying to be with this guy. Yeah I mean, I can blame him for not reading it and having me have to type up all this to explain it a second time since he ignored it the first time I tried to explain it, but hey. Why not just keep being cordial since you don't really know anything about this guy?

But that's not what I did. I didn't think it through, I remained true to the oath I made to myself, and I, regrettably, called you a faggot for no good reason.

So true to myself, I tried not to flame you or waste your time, but also true to myself, I decided to just go with what I already had planned, and made a simple mistake.
>>
>>19426866
The truth is, you wrote:

"Yes, that is exactly what it is, given the baseline."

"For one, your beliefs are wrong."

And so forth. Now you pretend you're actually civil and not the average dawkins drone that first gets the shit out of his system and then apologizes for it?

Truth be told, the only thing that really pisses me off about you is your ignorance. Not you calling me a faggot or any of the other stuff you wrote. I hope for your sake you actually do some real studying, real research, real science.

I could go on about how I'm a scientist and bla bla bla, but the truth is, it doesn't matter. You are wrong.

Jesus Christ is God.
Period.

Get saved.
>>
>>19425726

Nothing special, really. It's just cognitive dissonance management: instead of facing the the truth in the straight, they create their own stupid culture to justify why they are pieces of shit. Some black mail here and there, some rituals to make it seem important and purposeful and...Hey! Pre-pubecent boipucci is not that bad anyway! I-t's all in the glory of our lord Moloch. Christianism is for pleb sheep anyway, I'm one of the elite, I'm special and superior... It's not luck, it's destiny!

Gods are just the self-service facet of humans but with a sorry makeover, "divinity" made in the image of man and for man*.

(*)if you don't follow the same religion you are a subhuman and hardly qualify as a person.
>>
>>19426904
Right, but if you'd read my full post you'd have understood the context in which I said those things, and would have understood that I was trying to help you, and that I was going above and beyond to not create any hard feelings, even though I know it's not fun to have your beliefs questioned. I apologize for calling you a faggot because it didn't add anything, but I can't apologize for being atheist because that's just not something I can regret.
>>
File: 1499382864334.png (4MB, 1292x8757px) Image search: [Google]
1499382864334.png
4MB, 1292x8757px
>>19426929
Eh, I already questioned my beliefs. You have no idea again, who I am, how long it took me, what I've been through, the amount of hours I've spent studying and then some shit like you comes on and says "hurr durr lemme do this thing now see if i can convert bak 2athemisms"

You insult me with your ignorance, honestly. I am embarrassed for you. Again, I do not care if you call me a faggot or not, that does literally nothing to my emotional state. It's your ignorance that you display so confidently that just makes me cringe.
>>
>>19426937
I know atheism seems like ignorance when you're in the thick of it, but I honestly don't get why you're constantly trying to stereotype me while I'm actively trying to explain that I was trying to be polite. Why do you assume I'm anything other than a scientist? Why do you think I don't know a great deal about Christianity, or any other religion? Why insult me the way you do when I'm literally only explaining that I'm trying to be polite with you and not really discussing my beliefs or atheism or anything about myself other than my apparent penchant for being polite even when that same politeness isn't coming my way?
>>
>>19425995
>I have no interest in pedophilia either, personally.
Congrats?
>>
File: manappointedmortalsorrow.png (40KB, 672x856px) Image search: [Google]
manappointedmortalsorrow.png
40KB, 672x856px
>>19426957
You sound like the type of guy that used to be a christian but now has "seen the light".

Always the most ignorant of people.

I don't care about being polite with you. You missed that train, do you remember your first post? That wasn't polite, and now you've changed your tune and you think I must now be polite too?

No. And atheism doesn't seem like ignorance, it is ignorance. You are an atheist, for one reason only. Because you are ignorant, of science, logic, critical thinking and so on.

Now I am bored and I will do something else, waste of time, 40% of you talking is crying about how you're so polite and not getting politeness back, when you, the hypocrite, was rude as fuck to begin with.

Cuck brain.
>>
File: 1502152154365.gif (2MB, 460x342px) Image search: [Google]
1502152154365.gif
2MB, 460x342px
>>19425726
>>
>>19426965
Read the rest of the paragraph and the sentence makes sense in context. I understand the sentence looks somewhat awkward there.
>>
>>19426982
>That wasn't polite
I know, but in order to make the point I felt had to be made to truly help you, I had to tell you that I think your beliefs are wrong. If you'd read the post you'd understand that there was no other way to make that post, and I tried, from the very beginning to be as polite about it as I could without just not saying anything. Not saying anything is generally my stance, but I felt like you had been rude to others, ie., that you had started the rude train with unnecessary impersonal threats. I was trying to explain to you why that was a dick move, even though I don't consider you a dick. Hopefully some day you'll read that post (>>19426780) and understand why I wrote it and why there was no other way, in my beliefs, to achieve the least amount of overall rudeness.

I'm not saying I was perfect at being polite, just that it is, was, and able will be my main focus in this discussion. Communicating the message that I hoped would help you actually takes second seat to achieving maximal net politeness.

What I'm asking right now is why you keep trying to insult me as if I'm trying to decovert you or something when the only recurring theme I keep bringing up is how much effort I put in to being polite with you. I don't actually mind if you're not polite back, I just want to understand why you're insulting me when I'm literally only trying to discuss that I was trying to be as polite as possible from the very beginning.
>>
>>19426173
But if you literally read the gospels (if they are supposed to be accurate and true) Christ Himself says like how many times, repent and be baptized?
It's the Great Commission, again mandated by the Man Himself
All authority on Heaven and Earth has been given unto me. Go therefore into all the world and preach the Gospel, baptizing in the name of the Father, Son , and Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey My commandments.(Mathew 28:16-20)

I'm not denying Christ or the power of the Gospel, but belief in Christ is not what saves.
You do well to BELIEVE; even the demons BELIEVE and tremble. (James 2:19)

Repentance, Baptism, and acceptance of Christ as Lord and Saviour is LITERALLY the given instruction on becoming a Child of God.

It's stated IDEK how many times in the NT that this is so. If you believe the words of the Good Book then I can't do more than point you to the words of Christ Himself.

If I'm going to burn in hell forever, it is not for rejecting the gospel which I have accepted.
I grew up on the NT dude I'm all about Christ. Our acceptance of His love for us, His sacrifice as propitiation for all of sinful mankind is what saves, not the words of the Gospel. Thanks for telling me I'm going to burn in hell forever but I'm not sure that it was done out of concern for my soul.

Any follower of Christ should be able to discuss criticisms of their doctrine rationally, not resort to ad hominem out of spite for being corrected.
>>
>>19427034
You will burn in hell forever, you keep rejecting the gospel.
>>
>>19427177
Hell doesn't exist and you're an asshole.
>>
Just want to come into the thread to say that Jesus is Lord, Tesla and Reich were right about the Aether and orgonite is for real.

>12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
Ephesians 6:12
>>
>>19427199
Oh look, it's cuck brain.
>>
>>19427339
So me warning someone and telling them what they believe is false and they will be treated like an asshole for it, is me hating them and wanting them to be treated like an asshole?

I honestly wonder what brand of Christian you need to be to come to this conclusion.

>doctor: "YOU'RE BLEEDING, RIGHT NOW, HERE'S A BANDAID TO—"
>patient: OMGAD, I'M NOT BLEEDING, *YOU'RE* BLEEDING, HE MUST GET OFF ON THAT SHIT

Nobody knows who you are, I don't, but you can choose how you want to be seen.
>>
File: islamisofsatan.jpg (189KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
islamisofsatan.jpg
189KB, 800x800px
>>19427364
"So me warning someone and telling them what they believe is false and they will be treated like an asshole for it" lulz.

And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: - Matthew

You did not warn me. I know what it means to be a Christian.

You were raised into a christian home, found the internet, saw the most superficial "knowledge" decided what you 'believed' was bs and became an atheist. Now you spend time watching dawkins, kaku, grasseater byson, dusty the idiot etc etc.

Enjoy it while it lasts. ;) It will be amusing watching you judgement day.
>>
>>19427177
I'll assume the position that you are right.
What in the gospel am I rejecting, and how do I rectify this?

What verses/chapters/books can you point me to so that I can read them and correct my thinking?
>>
>>19427520
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpJlHeSCXalhRUM2yWpxVilCOwf0ZIM8k

i would recommend this guys utube he preaches the truth and has good vids.
>>
>>19427525
Cheers and thanks! i'll give these a go.
>>
>>19427544
im happy for you dude, do so and pray
do not believe these "keep the law" "stop sinning" types, it's a rejection of the gospel
>>
>>19427553
and the verse you quotes about the devils believe too. read what it says, carefully. the devils believe in ONE God and tremble. the point is, there is only one God.

besides, devils were not given salvation. Jesus became a man, fulfilled the law as a man, died as a man to pay for man's sins.
>>
>>19427514
>You did not warn me.
Correct. I merely TRIED to warn you not to be an asshole, but you chose to ignore it: >>19426780

I don't hate you. I wasn't posting that seriously. It was only supposed to be a mirror (as I explained: >>19426780) to help you understand how it looks for people who don't believe in Christianity. The only power the Christian deity holds is that there's no polite way to say, "This is you. That is what you sound like." If you could hear yourself how others who don't share your fervor hear you, hell, I know for a fact there are other Christians reading this right now who can see where I'm coming from and rightly understand why I'm left with no choice but to call you an asshole.

If I hated you, I'd discuss your beliefs. If I hated you, I'd ask hard questions that I know you have no way to answer. If I hated you, I'd make sure that it was absolutely painful for you to be a Christian. I don't care about that. I don't hate you. I want you to understand. I want to help you. But I can't do that if you won't acknowledge what I'm actually trying to say. I'm not asking for you to agree with me, deconvert, or explain your faith. I don't need any of that. None of that helps either of us. I only tried to help, but you just keep saying that you think I'm the one bleeding. I'm not. I don't want to hurt you, your faith, or your beliefs.

I wasn't raised Christian. I don't have a problem with Christians. I do not, personally, believe that most Christians are assholes. I didn't realize God doesn't exist because of the internet, I realized it through deeper means. I've never watched any of the people you talk about. I don't know why you think you can stereotype me and I don't care. I'm not basing my interactions with you on any of the Christians I've interacted with before, I'm basing it solely on >>19426568 and I'd hoped that you would read my post to figure that out.

We know nothing about each other other than that you're Christian and I'm atheist.
>>
>>19427611
>If I hated you, I'd ask hard questions that I know you have no way to answer.

Haha, now I'm curious. Ask away. And do go for the most "difficult" questions, as not to waste time.
>>
>>19427620
>as not to waste time
I'm sorry, but you're not worth mine.

>>19427364 was directly quoted from >>19426780. I originally wrote it the way I did so that we WOULDN'T have to be at odds like this. I don't care about your faith, I just wanted to point out a simple example or what happens when someone other than you sees what you write. I was only polite on the off chance you might go back and read it. You didn't, I baited you, you identified yourself in your response to my bait, and I posted it as if I meant it, even though my initial reply was written precisely so that I wouldn't have to do that.

You're not worth the effort. My only solace here is that I remembered that being polite is just something I like doing. I don't like to be mean or angry or rude. I'd hoped I could just say my piece and leave it at that, and that point would be the whole focus of any further discussion. That's not what happened because you weren't willing to understand any perspective other than your own. I'm fine with that, I'm cool with that, I hope others can find value in seeing just how far you went to ignore my point and understand it as a you thing rather than an inherently Christian thing. I don't care about getting an answer to why you were insulting me through stereotypes for the duration that I was trying to explain ONLY that I'd tried to be polite from the very beginning anymore. I don't care what you believe about me because I know that I don't fit the stereotype and I can't let myself be bothered by someone who's cock-sure that there are only a handful of types of people the world over.

It's not that I think we wouldn't be able to have an interesting dialogue about the central concepts inherent to Christian deism, I just can't let you ask for me to not waste your time when you spent so much time wasting mine over a wrong stereotype. It's just not fair to all the other people who didn't do that, who I'd still consider as worth my time.

Sorry.
>>
>>19427611
? let's go? been a while now. I'd love to make you look silly as can be. You think I haven't asked all the hard questions, doubted my faith, Christianity, etc.

There's literally nothing on this earth that could shake my faith.
>>
>>19427691
That's what I thought. You have plenty of time writing essays but you wont ask a simple question to make me tremble and make my life difficult.

Exactly as I thought, lmao. You really should run away now.
>>
File: 1411300267515.gif (1MB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1411300267515.gif
1MB, 800x533px
>>19427691
atheist says he can make my life miserable by asking a question I wont be able to answer.

says no, wont waste time on me, continues to write 500 words about why that is.

LOL pic related
>>
>>19427714
>says he can make my life miserable by asking a question
Not really what I meant. That was three separate sentences, three separate claims, neither dependent on either of the others.

If I hated you, one method I'd have of expressing that hatred would be to discuss your beliefs, parts that would erode your emotional condition, because there are parts of the Bible that will do that if you take them seriously.

If I hated you and wanted to act on it, I could ask questions that would wreck your current concept of God and send you the very wrong way down a tunnel of questions that you don't operate at a level of consciousness high enough to overcome on your own.

If I hated you enough to figure out who you were, I would have no qualms making your life a living hell, physically, through actual means. Nothing to do with you faith or anything of the sort, just what I'd do if I ever found a way to truly hate someone. I don't hate anyone, and I hope I'll never have to.

Just clarifying because it seemed like you didn't get that it was three separate methods of acting on hate. I'll respectfully bow out of this thread now unless anyone else is confused about what I meant.
>>
>>19427756

> parts that would erode your emotional condition
HAHAHAHHA

>I could ask questions that would wreck your current concept of God

HAHAHAHHA

>I would have no qualms making your life a living hell, physically, through actual means.

HAHAHAHHA

>I'll respectfully bow out of this thread now

HAHAHAHHA

The absolute fedora i'm feeling right now is AMAZING.

Bow out, goodbye! It was funny while it lasted.
>>
>>19427756
Oh and by the way, I live in Florida, My first name is Anthony, last name start with a G and I am 29 years old. I live with my gf.

Find me! :D
>>
>>19427756
Do you hate anyone or anything?
>>
>>19427756
What do you think about Peter Abelard?
>>
File: duke.jpg (59KB, 490x519px) Image search: [Google]
duke.jpg
59KB, 490x519px
Holy shit this thread had been SHILLIFIED.
>>
>>19427756
and just to be clear, i dont hate you guy, you rubbed me the wrong way with your first very rude comment, but you were trying to apologize. ive had a shitty day, my dog, sally, died so im online venting and you got the shit of it.

we dont need to be best friends but i really dont like how i treated you, it was not christian of me.

you got a dog? Sally would have been 6 years old in 2 months but some idiot decided to drive drunk yesterday and i lost my best friend.
>>
the spiritual realm is real, and all the stories of angels and demons and what not, is also real.

Satanists, luciferians, molochites, ba'alites, break through threshholds of humanity. If you're willing to eat a baby that you just got done cuddling, you are willing to do anything. If you can do that, your worldview breaks, and you can keep secrets.

Evil is real, rejection of God is the rejection of Truth and Goodness.
>>
File: f57.jpg (160KB, 900x691px) Image search: [Google]
f57.jpg
160KB, 900x691px
Jesus Christ is God.
Aliens are Demons.
Demons have supernatural power.
God wins.
Pick a side.
Buckle up.
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.