[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my uncle jeff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

i don't post here often but i think i should post here for some advise or help of some sort and at least tell somebody whats been happening to me.

>back to afew days before Christmas last year
>my ex uncle passes away from cancer(exhusband of my aunt)
i still had contact with him since the divorce because he was super chill so the death took a hard toll on me of course.

>skip to about two weeks later
>my mom gets a phone call when i'm out of the house
she told me it was my uncles voice saying "nana" (my nick name he gave me) along with "leg, hurt, June, cut"
i sorta don't believe her so i brush it off
>right when she's telling me the story she gets a call
>the sound had extremely loud static along with what i knew was his manner of speaking and his voice
it said "nana, leg, nerve, June, left" and i tried talking to the phone but after it saying "kiddo" (what he used to call me) it cut off.

>i'm scared out of my mind as to whats gonna happen to my leg, i know my mom wouldn't pull a prank on me because she knows how much he meant to me, plus shes blind so theres not that much of a chance she could do anything like that.

>while out with friends about 3 months later i get a call
>its my uncles voice still with alot of static and it says"dawny" (my moms nick name) "heart, hurry"
i say thank you and the phone says "kiddo" again and hangs up
>i call my mom and she's not answering the house phone, my friend drives me to my place fast as he can and i run into my house and my mom is on the floor
>called a ambulance and she's rushed to the hospital, they tell me she along had a stroke
> she gets better over the next few days, sadly she has poor health so it's nothing new

rest will be continued in the thread
pic related it just because i like evangelion
>>
>skip to June of this year, i'm still worried about the call but there hasn't been a new call since the one i heard
i began to feel a slight numbness on my left foreleg but i just leave it be thinking maybe it will get
better over time
>a week later and my whole foreleg is numb
>few days later the top layer of the skin hurts when ever i touch it
>i go see my doctor and shes says it just a pinched nerve and to leave it alone and it'll go away over time, two weeks later the pain has stopped but its still all numb, my doctor has referred me to a neurologist and i'm waiting for a call to make a appointment.
>>
Spoopy shit man
>>
your uncle seems like a nice guy
>>
>>19425389
he was/is such a nice man and i love him
>>
>>19425347
Pretty fucked up and intricate way to say obamacare sucks, bro
>>
>>19425432
KOLOSAL KEK
>>
My nama jeff
>>
jee wizz
>>
File: 29849020934984.png (219KB, 600x566px) Image search: [Google]
29849020934984.png
219KB, 600x566px
>>19427925
noice
>>
>>19427925
i was waiting for that comment
>>
>>19428766
Do you have a tight pussy?
>>
>>19428798
u know it
>>
my nam jeff
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.