[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck are we waiting for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1500662944389.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1500662944389.gif
2MB, 460x259px
Me, you and everyone else, we all have this constant state of waiting for something to happen. We don't know what or who we expect but its still buried deep into our consciousness.

Just what exactly is this?
>>
Paranoia, one of the basic requirements for posting on this board.
>>
>>19425267

I'm waiting for my timewife to descend from the clouds of skizz she's on...

Tell me what are YOU waiting for!?
>>
You're just bored of living your life and you look for external forces to change it because you are too lazy to do it yourself maybe
>>
>>19425279
sounds extremely plausible
>>
>>19425267
Love me like you do, lo-lo-lo-love me linke you do!
>>
>>
>>19425267
>we all have this constant state of waiting for something to happen. We don't know what or who we expect but its still buried deep into our consciousness

God gave me gnosis and the feeling of wait got away.
>>
I'm waiting for daddy to remember he left me at camp. Ten years now.
>>
File: aliens.jpg (184KB, 1667x800px) Image search: [Google]
aliens.jpg
184KB, 1667x800px
>>19425267
Some of us are not waiting anymore. Do anything, no matter how crazy, is better than nothing.

http://prepareforchange.net/make-this-viral-unity-meditation-at-the-eclipse-2017-8-21/
>>
>>19425267

Fire and brimstone and the silence that follows the ashes
>>
>>19425267
Death.
>>
>>19425267
Death. We are waiting for death.
>>
>>19425442
in this chain-linked fence of desire, is anyone truly free?
>>
>>19426842
fool roams the world freely and he is the king of all things
>>
>>19425464
>>19426817
This. We are simply waiting to be free of the shackles of place, time and self. Waiting to be one with the universe again.
>>
>>19425267

we are waiting for the LARPing to end...
>>
File: KK3Y5Rl_.png (84KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
KK3Y5Rl_.png
84KB, 256x256px
>>19428640
how's the wait going?
>>
>>19425397
very much so
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.