[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

X PLEASE HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: hm.jpg (7KB, 207x156px) Image search: [Google]
hm.jpg
7KB, 207x156px
XRA or Xavier the Renegade Angel is a psy-op to normalise pedophilia and abuse. The imagery used is degenerate and uses subliminal messaging in both encoded audio tracks and visual scenes.

Which includes
> A snake eating babies
> Blood orgy
> Strange reversal play with children

At a first glance it feels fun, light hearted and made by a stoner arts student but the uploader recomends a channel that produces and distributes loli filth.

Please help me /x/ nobody else will take this serious
>>
There is also symbology that is creepy and reminds me of the pizzagate. The bull Moloch appears, moments later there is blood sacrifice. The shaman scenes has devil catchers from popular folklore and also true detective.

This show stinks of occult messages
>>
>>19425252
Literally never heard of this so it's not working very well.
>>
when i watched this i thought it was really weird.
>>
>>19425262
It's being pushed a lot on /tv/ and the other boards, I've even seen a few threads here about it. Would you be able to confirm if i'm onto something though? I can understand it's pretty hard to believe
>>
I've worked with audio tracks in the past and it genuinely feels there's something being looped back through some scenes and there is whispering most scenes.

The spiral pattern is there a lot too.

It feels a lot like a bad acid trip with the looping of scenes and strange interactions but on a deeper level it feels like there's something really wrong with it, when you watch it you can feel it in your gut
>>
>>19425273
weird that its being shilled now, considering it was on what 5 or 6 years ago? i havent even thought about it until this thread
>>
Show sucks
>>
test
>>
>there's no way the people who made wonder showzen would create an avant garde, politically incorrect show of ambiguous artistic merit that mocks new age fags
>surely our evil overlords created it as a psyop

You can really taste the pain in this thread.
>>
>>19425293
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>19425288

It uses surreal humor and new age wordplay to try get more people into the spiritual side of life but for what purpose? I believe the people who make this are part of a larger group.

I'm not losing my mind am i? I mean the guys channel name is Vola File, meaning loving of palms and soles of feet. The links to other 'loli' related material on the profile is enough to make you feel sick.

I didn't want to see a darkside to a seemingly innocent cartoon but it's free to watch on Youtube meaning any child could watch it and take up it's values. I wouldn't want my sister to watch this at all.
>>
>>19425300
nice dubs

watching ep1 rn, will report back in approximately 10 min
>>
File: 1493611118583s.jpg (2KB, 93x125px) Image search: [Google]
1493611118583s.jpg
2KB, 93x125px
>>19425305
Thank you for checking it out for me man, if there's nothing dark about it i'll leave it alone but it's just reeks of something fishy.
>>
>>19425295
thank you for the tip they're the same people involved in both.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_Showzen
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xavier:_Renegade_Angel
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Lee_(producer)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Tozzi_(PFFR)
>>
>>19425314
it sucks as much as ever, cant say i saw any underlying notes in it. Seems to just be some weird acid dream shit. The youtube channel is odd though, especially the reccomended channels. But i assume the same type of people who enjoy that show are degenerates of the highest degree
>>
lol op i think you might be reading into this one too much. it used to come on adult swim and ame and my roommates would get high and watch that shit and laugh all night. good times years ago
>>
>>19425262
this show came out like 10 years ago and only ran for a year if i remember correctly
it was also on a bad timeslot on adultswim, so i wouldnt be surprised if no ones heard about it
>>
>>19425300
You might just be a retarded faggot, over-reacting to a show that rather purposefully pushes boundaries as part of the joke.

But it's probably more likely that the writers, artists, directors, and producers all sat down and talked about how they could normalize pedophilia, and the best idea they could come up with is a CGI cartoon that played on Adult Swim and basically no one watched. And that they then waited five years, before waiting for another similar series (Rick and Morty) to come out and do what Xavier did, but worse, thus giving all of the occult shills on /tv/ an excuse to push this subversive work of pedo-scripture via unaffiliated Youtube channels because they know you're too cheap to actually buy the episodes or watch them on the actual Adult Swim website.

Fucking idiot
>>
>>19425252
psyops, especially degeneracy based psyops, do not premier at 1 am on cable tv. This was just some cheesy low budget shit for stoners, a group that is already rendered harmless and degenerate to those in power. Probably the work of some art school reject.

The real psy ops are designed to reach people en masse, especially since they generally only work on the most susceptible. A limited audience would never be ideal. Look to any of the inane reality shows, especially the competitions. Do they trivialize sexuality? Normalize degenerate mental conditions? Meanwhile injecting their idealogy straight into mainstream consciousness. However fundamentally it isn't about altering their opinions or ideology, though that seems to be a secondary goal. It is about instilling complacence. Encouraging them to vegetate for hours on end every day. To be fat and lazy.

Obscure late night cable shows are the opposite. They are not calculated through psychology and focus groups. In fact they can say nearly anything they want because no one cares or listens. The only reason they are as bad as XRA is they are made by unfunny and untalented hacks.
>>
>>19425300
>its free to watch on youtube so any child could watch it and take up its values
so we should just censor everything for the sake of the children right?
fuck that. children shouldn't be on the internet anyway, they should be cultivating wholesome skills, like music or woodworking
>>
>>19425252
The writing in this show is genius, some of the best in any television show ever, but it'll never be recognized for it.

>>19425271
It is very weird, yes.
>>
>>19425252
If that's the case, it was a pretty failed attempt. It was cancelled ages ago, and the pin on pedophilia hasn't seemed to twitched.
>>
>>19425252
this show treats childhood and children through a spiritual/new-age lens - i dont remember much pedophillia in it when i watched it. there was def some mother-son incest themes but thats more of the oedipal eternal complex that sprouts from familial issues that plague most generations past baby boomer. it wasnt intentionally created to indoctrinate people its just sheer entertainment that satirizes the extremes of spirituality.

however it may indeed be being used as part of a mass psyops from some shadow group. it certainly is being memed hard over on /tv/ and its a bit disturbing. before the pickle rick episode of rick and morty it was a pretty fringe show that no one knew about and had a certain charm because of that. seeing all these memes about it is pretty exhausting.
>>
>>19426428
hi agent smith. Are you providing disinfo on purpose?
>>
>>19426428
It depends on the channel, really. Adult Swim has made plenty of content that obviously doesn't have the government's hand in it directly. Still, the producers on the channels aren't going to allow too many Sam Hydes on. However, he should be enough proof that all or at least many of the shows on Adult Swim aren't crafted by psych warfare technicians. Man, I'd love to be a psych warfare guy. That might be my calling.

The network stations are totally socially engineered though, as well as the stuff that targets specific demographics like MTV or BET, whatever.

I respectfully disagree with your opinion on XRA though. Lots of people seem to write it off as dumb stoner comedy when the writing is actually pretty dense.
>>
>>19426721
>before the pickle rick episode of rick and morty it was a pretty fringe show that no one knew about and had a certain charm because of that.

They mentioned Xavier on Rick and Morty? I kind of want to see that now.

Xavier is a writer's show, so I can see why the writers for Rick and Morty would like it.
>>
>>19426746
no, but there was a meme a la "virgin walk, chad walk" with rick from rick and morty as the virgin and xavier from XRA as the chad.

the relationship is arbitrary, the only real similarities between the show are that they were both on adult swim and a bit counter-culture
>>
>>19426761
Yeah, I didn't think the shows were similar. I'm sure the show creators/writers of R&M like Xavier just the same.
>>
i wonder though, if its a sign of the times or of global consciousness
this small youtube channel ive been following recently finished his (actually i think he refers to himself as she now, make of that as you will) in depth analysis of XRA that he's been working on for a long ass time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PWJmOMM0M4

and then the /tv/ XRA memes started popping up.
i dont think that the people that are making the memes have seen this video, i think that they are unrelated concurrent events, though i guess it is possible that they did. it is a film channel after wall, albeit a small one. but there is a chance that the reemergence of this show is a synchronistic event or even a psyops
>>
File: 1493088963490.png (2KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1493088963490.png
2KB, 259x194px
You have to start with the last episode of season one and work outwards those abs.
>>
>>19425252
Anon it's supposed to be disturbing. It's fucked up but it's for adults. It was on Adult Swim.

That uploader might be fucked up but that's coincidence.
>>
>>19426428
This is all true except the part about XRA being unfunny.
>>
It's disturbing. I was entertained while watching it, but there is something weird about it. Good word though so id still watch if they brought it back.
>>
It may not have been a psyop, but maybe a platform to send coded messages..that shit was fucking weird.
>>
>>19425252
Your insane, the big joke of the show is for it to be as odd as possible
>>
>>19425252
this show makes complete sense on mushrooms...
>>
XRA is a black comedy that focuses on the dangers of spirituality and openly mocks spiritual beliefs and stereotypes through dark humor. It's supposed to be creepy/disturbing as fuck because the entire show is supposed to be taken as a warning against believing the ridiculousness of religion and the occult.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.