[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: footage we will never get to see. >Pic related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 354
Thread images: 28

File: stuff.jpg (9KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
stuff.jpg
9KB, 267x189px
ITT: footage we will never get to see.

>Pic related.
>>
Security footage from inside the world trade center is another one.
>>
>>19425067
pretty sure I've seen the tapes online before but where the cameras are placed you don't see much beyond them occasionally walking past.
>>
>>19425598
yea, but nothing inside. you can't tell me that bitch didn't have cameras inside.
>>
>>19425070
Most towers/buildings where important shit happens, like banks and of course, the World Trade Center, have cameras.
No shit, right? But what's different is that the footage these cameras record, is sent straight to a database OUTSIDE the building itself.

So the footage will end up in two places, the database it is sent too, for protection. And the security room, where guards and staff can watch and do whatever with the live footage.

The footage wasn't destroyed in the attack, it will still exist somewhere. Makes you think.
>>
File: 1280x720-msY.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-msY.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
Owen hart's death
>>
File: Dylan REEEBold.jpg (3KB, 165x144px) Image search: [Google]
Dylan REEEBold.jpg
3KB, 165x144px
>>19425067
You can find the Columbine video cam footage on youtube, its a good few hours long but very little happens aside from them walking past, aiming and the walking off frame.
I want the basement tapes to be released, though rumor has it that theyve been destroyed. They were scheduled to be released this year since its been long enough that they are legally allowed to release them.
>>
If you like creepy shit...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZJqapDQuyg
>>
File: birthdayishii.jpg (65KB, 750x526px) Image search: [Google]
birthdayishii.jpg
65KB, 750x526px
>>19426282
the tape is located in WWE's massive warehouse with the specific instructions to "Never view, duplicate, or destroy."
>>
>>19426219
its funny how when you google search the topic almost nothing comes up besides a few hoax videos and random qura questions. I'm surprised nobody has thought to bring this up.
>>
>>19426288
but I think it's only showing the cameras that don't record people getting shot. I'm sure there exist actual footage of the kids getting gunned down but they don't want to release it because of the nature of it's content.
>>
>>19426282
that's exactly what I am talking about.
>>
let's not forget footage from sandy hook.
>>
>>19426288
Basement tapes?
>>
>>19426480
I somehow doubt there is any. I mean it was the 90s, surely they couldnt afford a camera in every damn hallway.
Eric Harris's Doom.WADs are still online if you wanna get them, his one of the school isnt though.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LfwliEvCVY&t=4s
>>
>>19426519
It was basically Eric and Dylans video diary of them prepping for the shooting and why they were gonna do it as far as I know. Snippets have been released online here and there but there was allot of footage according to police and its not been released. Just quotes of it have been released from the officers who watched it to the press at the time.
You can find a video of them on youtube firing at targets in the woods with a bunch of friends and Dylan is wearing his trenchcoat as well. Weather it was practice for the shooting or just shooting inna woods for fun is another story.
>>
Not a video, but the infamous "Missing 19 Minutes" from the Nixon tapes. They say H. R. Haldeman was briefing Nixon on the Watergate arrests but he was probably on a conference call with ayyliums or the illuminati or something.
>>
File: IMG_3040.gif (1023KB, 852x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3040.gif
1023KB, 852x568px
>>19425067
The plane hitting the pentagon.
>>
>>19425067
The other 20 mins of Eyes Wide Shut
>>
>>19426552
Didn't look like no plane to me.
>>
>>19426282
Ok I'm not a medical knowledge having guy but is that man blowing him
>>
>>19426552
That seems like it's from a movie I saw a while back, can't name which tho.
>>
>>19425067
The entirety of Fritz Langs Metropolis. Sure, every couple of years we find something but I'll doubt will ever get the full thing.
>>
>>19426635
Also the full version of Canzo Empyrian.
>>
The movie not the video game. Star wars Shadows of the Empire. The mandela effect is really fucking shit up.
>>
>>19426282
It's on YouTube
>>
>>19426282
>Owen hart's death
watch?v=BhY08Ctcz9k
>>
>>19426889
>>19426968
that was sting in the video. He didn't die. The audio however, is from the owen incident.
>>
>>19426609
exactly!
>>
That dude who was eaten by bears. The grizzly people dude.
>>
>>19426282
I watched it happen, do I get a prize?
>>
>>19427521
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Timothy Treadwell's death video is in the possession of Werner Herzog, the producer of that movie, Grizzly Man, I just can't seem to find evidence. I've never seen the movie but have read about Treadwell. Herzog is so eccentric I doubt he'd sell the video at any price, he's probably under a gag order to never disseminate it.
>>
Ian Brady's tape recordings.
>>
>>19427537
How did it happen anon?
>>
File: BuddDwyer-PA-State-Treasurer.jpg (52KB, 736x557px) Image search: [Google]
BuddDwyer-PA-State-Treasurer.jpg
52KB, 736x557px
>>19427594
He was to make a dramatic entrance from a skywalk (think of whats above pro basketball court, if you can) by being lowered with a high-tension cable. For whatever reason, the cable snapped, and he fell from a distance of ~100 feet. He was dead on impact. It was more of a shock to witness, and tragic, as are any of the things involved in these lost tapes.

One that I'm surprised wasn't scrubbed from history is the suicide of Bud Dwyer (warning, violent content):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVm88MX2Gw4&bpctr=1502498093

I live 15 minutes from Harrisburg and have been in the room at the Capitol where he committed suicide on live television. What made it even more brutal was the fact it was a snow day, and thousands of children would have been at home watching TV when it was airing (this was back in the day where you had 3 channels). He killed himself because he was under investigation for 11 federal charges involving something dealing with mysterious loss of money as he was State Treasurer. If I am remembering correctly, and what's most tragic of it all, he was innocent (I could be wrong, can't be arsed to look it up), meaning he acted only out of seeing no hope for a future.

The bullet hole remains untouched to this day.
>>
>>19427707
>Someone call a doctor, the ambulance and the police.
>>
>>19427707
He was innocent, iirc there were people who knew he was innocent who opened up about it later and felt extreme guilt about it
>>
The on air suicide of Christine Chubbuck

"Since the release of two films about Christine Chubbuck in 2016, gorehounds across the Internet have been trying to find footage of her 1974 on-air suicide. It was believed that the original footage of Chubbuck's death had been destroyed, but in 2016, Mollie Nelson, the widow of Chubbuck's old station manager, confirmed that a cassette of the suicide existed and had been left to her by her deceased husband.

Chubbuck's suicide played out like a real-life version of Videodrome, with Chubbuck speaking into camera following a news report and saying: “In keeping with Channel 40’s policy of bringing you the latest in blood and guts and in living color, you are going to see another first - an attempted suicide.”

Then she pulls out a .38 caliber hand gun and shoots herself in the head."
>>
>>19426063
>>
>>19427707
>1:03
he says "listen to me"
>>
File: TJ-Lane.jpg (55KB, 620x732px) Image search: [Google]
TJ-Lane.jpg
55KB, 620x732px
>>19426288
>>19426519
>>19426534

There are always the Columbine fanboys on these threads talking about the Basement Tapes and how it would be a wonderful window into their psyche. You'll be disappointed when it turns out they're just like this sperglord.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FQ1rmNqmvY
>>
>>19426549
I heard it was him talking with Kissinger about escalating the Vietnam War.
>>
>>19427707
The cable break cause it was made for sailboats, not humans.
>>
>>19427816
>>19426063
He has a point, they made videos before the shootings and could have filmed in the school, but since they were planning on dying there would not be any way to upload it anywhere
>>
>>19427901
I was referring to the videos (cctv) inside the world trade center on 9/11
>>
>>19427816
BS. It was the world trade center. It had restaurants inside and other things that usually have cameras. It's for insurance purposes.
>>
Future wedding tapes. It will never happen.
>>
>>19427840
"He also does not wear deodorant to the point no one wants to sit next to him. I keep giving him options of puzzles, math games, reading, computers, etc., and he refuses. I had allowed him to draw in class, but now he even refuses to do that. The previous drawings were of himself with 'killer' on them and then drawings of kitty cats over his math assignment. I gave him several warnings in class about some participation. He remains stubborn with his refusals."

I wish they could just release him and let him slip into the void with his shitty fucking attitude.
>>
File: 1482198622164.jpg (453KB, 1920x1233px) Image search: [Google]
1482198622164.jpg
453KB, 1920x1233px
>>19428016
A person like that doesn't "slip away" anywhere. He is a tumor that metastasizes itself on modern media's exhibitionism of spree killers. Life sentences are cowardice on the part of the state in such cases; it's is justice's stance to be feared, not loved. The only slip he deserves is a noose around his neck.

>>19427957
>mfw I thought, my wedding tape lol
>>
>>19425067
the real christine chubbuck tape.
>>
>>19427559
there's no video, just the audio tape, which is in possession of jewel something something, an ex of timothy.
>>
>>19428107
I think they destroyed that one many many years ago.
>>
I know there's no tape but I'd pay a lot to see Kurt cobain being drugged and murdered
>>
Steve Irwin death tape Sturth!
>>
>>19428271
see
>>19427811
>>
>>19426282
It used to be on P2P networks, it was a really shitty grainy fan cam rip and no I am not mistaking it for ECW or XPW stuff
>>
>>19426635
Jesus man what the fuck.... I feel like crying!
>>
>>19427707
He killed himself also out of the fact that his family would be eligible for the life insurance that would follow if he died in office. At the time of his suicide he was still in office, but if he was convicted he would have lost the health insurance needed to help his family pay legal bills as a result of his alleged crimes.
>>
>>19427707
I saw it too.
I remember him falling, almost flapping his arms like a bird. It was like he tried to grab something.
He fell fast and hard, I think his head hit the edge of the ring, while his body totally missed
>>
>>19428271
>>19428301
>>19427811
http://www.bestgore.com/suicide/christine-chubbuck-suicide-video/
>>
>>19426635
United 93
>>
The unedited Oklahoma City bombing video. There were two ppl terriorists. One person was digitially erased
>>
>>19427707
he was being used as a patsy
they were threatening someone
he thought death was the only way out?
take the fall, kill, prove he could no longer talk?
>>
>>19426635
I thought they found almost all of it?
>>
>>19427707
I read he commited suicide because if he was fired his family couldnt receive his oension so he offed himself while still in office so they could get the benefits seeing he knew he was going down.
>>
Andy's Tapes

Collection 1-28
>>
>>19429016
You were there?

Because if you weren't then you're lying.

Although, it's obvious you're lying because you got the details all wrong anyway.

He hit the top rope chest first, and was thrown into the ring.
So literally no way for his body to totally miss the ring.
>>
>>19426650
>The movie not the video game. Star wars Shadows of the Empire. The mandela effect is really fucking shit up.
There was never a movie. Just a book and a game.
>>
>>19428669
>it was a really shitty grainy fan cam rip
Nope. The fall was not broadcast because they were showing another segment on the tv.

>Television viewers did not see the incident. During the fall, a pre-taped vignette was being shown on the pay-per-view broadcast as well as on the monitors in the darkened arena. Afterward, while Hart was being worked on by medical personnel inside the ring, the live event's broadcast showed only the audience.
>>
>>19427816
The 90's had gang problems, and almost every school had cameras everywhere, and walk through metal detectors.
>>
>>19427521
They only released the audio right with him screaming?
>>
>>19430545
Confirmed fake by the filmmaker who made a doc about it.
>>
>>19425067
Why would you want to see that? Two autistic fags shooting surprised teens, are you one of the many tumblr bitches obsessed with them?

But yeah, forbidden footage is interesting.
>>
>>19429065
that was proven fake
>>
There was some murder I read about where these two guys got a girl in their van and tortured her to death (the wikipedia article was very graphic and in depth) and there's a video on YouTube of jurors leaving a room sick while watching the tape and you can hear just a snippet of screaming.

Doe anyone know what i'm talking about?
>>
>>19431107
no but moar!
>>
>>19425067
>ITT: footage we will never get to see.
MEME
>posts a pic that we obviously got to see

I see... I see what you did there tho!
>>
>>19431107
>>19431273
Murder of Shirley Ledford by the Toolbox Killers (Lawrence Bittaker and Roy Norris)

you can read a transcript of her murder tape online. not hard to find.

as for the vid where you can hear the screaming as the jurors listen, i remember seeing it, but i don't have a link for it.
>>
File: IMG_2336.jpg (86KB, 860x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2336.jpg
86KB, 860x452px
>>19428080
I have a webm file of this assassination... Don't know how to post it from my mobile
>>
The original alien autopsy
Missing unaltered frames from the Zapruder film
London After Midnight
King Kong spider scene
That VHS in the chest of drawers I inherited and was too scared to look at
>>
>>19426549
what? i mean..what you talking about? can you redpill me on this? I know nothing about nixon
>>
>>19426552
"plane"....kek
>>
>>19427840
I was an edgy faggot teenager who wanted to shoot up his school with his m8 as well, ill admit it. I only wanna watch those tapes in the way you would want to watch a lost episode of your favorite TV show. They probably were just beta faggots with chips on their shoulders but I still wanna watch them being beta faggots in those tapes.

I personally dont get the fascination with that hippy manlet Charles Manson but I dont go shitting on people who are interested in him.
>>
>>19431308
I remember the day it happened, /pol/ went crazy. The art gallery was showing an exhibit called, "Russia Through the Eyes of a Turk", and was being shown in the city on Ankara, Turkey. The man speaking in the beginning was the Russian-Turkish Ambassador. In the background, you will notice a man fidgeting inside his dress coat, this the assassin. He managed to slip past Russian Special Forces security as he himself was part of the Turkish government and had clearance to carry a pistol. He was protesting Russian involvement in the Syrian Civil War as Syria and Turkey share a border. He was killed later by Spetsnaz.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=73b_1482230063

The photos of the incident look like the opening scene from a James Bond film.
>>19428080
>>
>>19425067
Christine Chubbuck
>>
>>19425067
One that comes to mind that isn't mentioned a whole lot is the live recording of reporter Christine Chubbins' suicide, live on air in 1960. She was upset at her boyfriend and didn't like the news anymore so she killed herself with a shotgun on the air. She was quoted as saying, "in keeping with channel 5's airing of death, here is a first time suicide live on air" before retrieving a magnus .365 revolver and shooting herself in the heart, dying shortly after. To this day the footage has never been seen, somehow not even seen by viewers at the time. It was only watched by the camera man in the studio. Channel 5's viewers shot up greatly in the following days, with viewers who had watched it on TV hoping to see another suicide.
>>
>>19427707
>he was innocent
*citation needed*
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh90pOzXnVA
>>
>>19431675
I was only going on what I remember when I wandered around the Capitol 10 years ago. I know he was convicted, but I can't remember all, verbatim, of what the suit-and-tie told me when there.

>>19431697
Bigfoot: cunt of the cryptids.
>>
>>19430908
haha man what kind of logic are you on right now?
>lol why would u want to see that?
>But yeah, forbidden footage is interesting.
does there have to be some kind of lengthy, detailed reasoning for him wanting to see it, other than what you just fuckign said; because it's interesting?
>>
>>19426520
It's real. I've seen it.
My company was doing a shooter training being taught by some government agents (can't remember which agency), and they showed us some of the footage.
It actually showed students being shot, with a particular scene where the shooters were yelling at an obviously terrified girl to stop screaming and crying, which went on for a few minutes before they shot her.
It's not surprising that it hasn't been released to the general public, given it's gruesome content.
>>
>>19426296
Kill yourself
>>
>>19430655
Werner Herzog (one of the all time greats among movie makers btw). He listens to the real recording in the doc and tells Tim's widow never to listen to it.
>>
>>19430044
??
>>
>>19425067
The Charles Ng and Leonard Lake videos
>>
>>19431845
Was it this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2cV5bZE_V4

Because it sounds like it, but that's just from a movie.
>>
>>19425067
Sandy Hook and the CCTV footage from inside the tunnel Princess Diana died in
>>
>>19431667
>shotgun
>revolver
which one is it pal?
>>
The suicide of Christine chubbick
>>
>>19432026
Columbine happened on Hitler's birthday, 4.20.1999
>>
>>19431667
get your facts right m8
>>
>>19432026
oh, and neither a 1911 .45 or revolver were used, they used a Tec-9, Calico 9mm rifle, and sawed off 12 guage

t. /k/-fag
>>
>>19432031
>pal
found the scot
>>
>>19431845
Goddamn, you sure it wasnt from a film about itor something? What was the footage like? Because the cameras used in the cafeteria didnt have speakers so how did you hear the screaming? Not calling bullshit, just asking is all.
>>
>>19431294
that is disgusting.
if i read something like that, i wanna believe in eternal damnation.
>>
>>19430351
He's not talking about a the official broadcast, fan cams means someone might've brought in their own camera to the event and got some of it. Since this was the late 90's, they probably had a shitty camera they could smuggle in.

Look up the Mass Transit Incident from ECW, only reason people seen it was cause a fan was able to tape it, it was a house show (non-televised show).
>>
>>19430532
Maybe at a school NYC, not a school in Suburban Colorado with mostly middle-class white kids.
>>
>>19431107
I think that's a segment from the "Killing of America" documentary.
>>
>>19432825
no one in the audience taped it.
>>
>>19431333
Are you a foreigner or kid? Look up his wikipedia page and "Watergate".
>>
>>19431345
The Columbie kids weren't bullied and weren't betas, well, Dylan kind of a beta. But Eric literally lost his virginity to 22 year old women when he was 17. They both had a bunch of friends and went to parties (including Prom).
>>
>>19431968
I think there's actually part of one on YouTube.
>>
>>19431294

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq13Ph4sbaU

link for the vid u mentioned
>>
>>19430329
This. There's also no video because the area was dark when it happened. They were playing a segment on the tron.
>>
Christine chuck suicide tapas
>>
>>19427707
The cable snapped because maniacal genius/actual sociopath Vince McMahon outsourced the contractor for the rig. He paid an uncertified laborer to assemble and hook up the cable and harness, which wasn't even suitable for human use. The whole thing could've been preventable if Vince wasn't a tightwad prick.
>>
>>19430329
I was a kid when it happened so the details are a little foggy...
>>
>>19432026
No. In the footage I saw, there was no sound, it was a lot shorter, and the girl that they shot wasn't hiding under a desk. It's actually kind of eerie how similar it is though. They either got lucky, or knew certain things about the incident. Regardless, it's similar enough to give you an idea of the footage, just with real kids instead of actors.

>>19432164
As said above, there wasn't sound. The agents were explaining the situation to us. We didn't see a whole lot, just certain bits that were really grainy, but clear enough to make out what was going on.
I think it's because it was real kids being shot that they haven't released the footage. Probably out of respect for the families.
>>
Christine Chubbuck suicide tape
>>
>>19431675
He was innocent though. It's common knowledge. Sorry you're a retard.
>>
>>19432825
It seems like there's a gap from the late 90s to late 00s where home video footage isn't as common to come across.
>>
>>19426219
>database OUTSIDE the building itself
Not in 2001. ISDN was just being installed. They didn't have the bandwidth to do such a thing.
>>
>>19426650

There was talk of a movie but that's all it ever was. I can remember it like it was yesterday, the glory days where everything the 64 spat out was good (and reviews were legit) .
>>
>>19432028
There is no Sandy Hook footage because that never happened.
>>
>>19433131
Source? I imagine they had a direct connection of some sorts. Maybe even a black box/safe of some sorts to store it.
>>
>>19433202
Survivor story. He said isdn was just installed the past month. I'll try to dig it up.
>>
Chris chubs blew out the brain on the dangus tv
>>
>>19432028
>CCTV footage of the Princess Diana crash
Go ask Prince Charles.
>>
>>19425067
Whatever that copter filmed at Charlottesville.
>>
>>19427707
Crazy little twist to this story. So not only was Dwyer innocent, the man who lied under oath about him (William Trickett Smith https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Trickett_Smith) is the father of this guy (Will Trickett Smith II https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Trickett_Smith_II) who is in jail for killing his wife and leaving her in a suitcase.

>William Trickett Smith II (or Jr.) (born c. 1981) is a U.S. citizen from Paxtang, Pennsylvania, who plead guilty to killing his Peruvian wife, Jana Claudia Gómez Menéndez de Smith of Trujillo, Peru.[2] Gómez Menéndez was reported missing and was found in a suitcase that washed up on a beach near the capital city of Lima the day after the 2007 Peru earthquake. Her body was identified by a tattoo of a butterfly on her neck.[4] The homicide investigation became known in Peru as "The Mystery of the Butterfly."[3]
>>
>>19426567
This.

Most likely involved children. There was a lot of strange cuts in the orgy scene.
>>
>>19433962
Kubrick is a genius. Shame he was killed
>>
>>19426649
My man! I think he actually destroyed them. Justin fornal said the full movie was haunted and cursed viewers. On the other hand, maybe the people who own the GI Joe rights threatened to sue him.
Some people think he never finished it, but he did show it in Brooklyn, and I guess Liberia but who knows.
>>
>>19431667
kek
>>
File: tim.jpg (18KB, 287x273px) Image search: [Google]
tim.jpg
18KB, 287x273px
CCTV of murrah bombing so we can figure out who the other accomplices were.
>>
>>19431294

Jesus fucking Christ, that transcript is just about the most horrific thing I've ever read.

Apparently the FBI agent in charge of the investigation committed suicide after, and in his note mentioned his fear that her killers would some day get out of prison and come after him.
>>
File: 1502611277978.jpg (415KB, 1507x774px) Image search: [Google]
1502611277978.jpg
415KB, 1507x774px
the arrest of the real driver
>>
>>19434097
Link?
>>
>>19434112
>Murder of Shirley Ledford by the Toolbox Killers

I literally just googled "Murder of Shirley Ledford by the Toolbox Killers Transcript" and found about six versions.

The dialogue is the same in all of them, but each transcriber describe the non-speaking parts in slightly different ways. Some describe the torture in detail, other gloss over it.

The first part contains long segments of dialogue where they brutally rape and mutilate her, while forcing her to say different things.

Then there are long periods of the tapes that are just the sound of them torturing her and her screaming incoherently. At one point they beat her elbow joints to a pulp with a sledgehammer, and some transcribers list how many hammer strikes are heard and at what time intervals, things like that.

The end is just her becoming very quiet, angry and resigned, and daring them to finally kill her. They comply.
>>
>>19431294

Those two heinous fuckers are still alive and in prison, filing frivolous lawsuits against the state and answering fan mail to pass the time.

They have never expressed remorse for their crimes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Bittaker_and_Roy_Norris#Lucinda_Lynn_Schaefer
>>
>>19429065
Lol nigga that sounds weird and gay
>>
>>19426219
America usually lags behind in technology. They still use magnetic stripe credit cards widely. They probably had cassette based security camera systems
>>
File: heartbeat in the brain.jpg (19KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
heartbeat in the brain.jpg
19KB, 600x315px
I wish she would just release the movie. Its obvious that copies exist (it was screened in 2011 in the UK) and it was supposedly available for a short while on some subscription based streaming site https://mubi.com/films/heartbeat-in-the-brain
I know she doesn't want people to do self-trepanation, but I doubt the movie would encourage that many people.

http://lostmediawiki.com/Heartbeat_in_the_Brain_(partially_found_Amanda_Fielding_trepanation_documentary;_1970)
>>
>>19431697
Bigfeet are assholes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_F7dA_tsxQ
>>
File: 1500633004668.jpg (14KB, 296x296px) Image search: [Google]
1500633004668.jpg
14KB, 296x296px
Boogie's heart attack that finally kills him
>>
>>19434344
https://youtu.be/bTXDLifjTUY
Trapanation vibes
>>
>>19432825
Camrip does not mean someone filming in the audience though.

It's also strange that despite people looking for this video for years not one person who apparently filmed it has come forward.

That anon is just mistaken.
>>
>>19432994
You still never said whether you were actually at the even or not...

And foggy details is no excuse for "He didn't even hit the ring" when he actually landed in the ring after bouncing off the ropes.

According to your memory of the event he hit his head on the edge of the ring and would have ended up outside the ring. That's a huge fucking difference.
>>
>>19433685
That's not really a twist to the story. That's just an unrelated event where two people happen to be related.
>>
>>19433984
>Justin fornal said the full movie was haunted and cursed viewers
He is just a shitty director who is trying his best to create a cult following for his incredible shitty film.
>>
>>19431667
>magnus .365
>>
jesus I couldnt read that transcript of the shirley ledford murder its made me feel really woozy
>>
>>19431294
The FBI has that tape. They play it for new recruits getting into homicide to show them how fucked up psychos can be, and to make sure they understand how rough the job is going to be. It's supposed to be really bad, because a few people on that trial retired after it, claiming nightmares and being permanently scarred. The FBI played it for an actor in Silence of the Lambs for role preparation (Clarice Starling's boss, IIRC), and he retired after that.
>>
>>19434185
Such blatant disregard for human life deserves a swift death, and any mark of their existence erased. They're useless eaters.
>>
>>19434185
>still alive and in prison
Wait what? I know one of them got a plea bargain and just got life, but didn't one of them get the death penalty?
>>
>>19427521
there never was any video. the video camera recorded his death, but the lens cap was on, so all that the camera ever recorded visually was darkness. so the visuals are worthless and have never been shared. only the audio depicts anything of interest.
>>
>>19426480
Actually, no. Read Columbine by Dave Cullen.

Most people were shot outside on the front lawn of the school and in the library. Two places that were not covered by cameras. It was 1999, before every inch of every US school was covered by a security camera (partly due to Columbine), so there isn't footage of the worst parts of the shooting. Mostly just footage of them fucking around in the cafeteria and trying to blow up their propane tanks unsuccessfully.
>>
File: 1495065143280.jpg (54KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
1495065143280.jpg
54KB, 640x631px
The "groupie" movie by Andy Sixx. There's only one copy. He tortured a fan on film and forced her to eat logs of his shit. I hear it's quite gross but those who have (claimed) to see it swear she was asking for it. Pic related
>>
>>19435119
Kind of like the Ian Watkins pornography. Supposedly he traded images of himself fucking a one-year-old and his girlfriend getting fucked by a dog, etc.

I wouldn't recommend seeking out that stuff, though, even if it does still exist. It's a crime to find it.
>>
>>19435044
death penalty got abolished in california and they are in san quentin
>>
>>19432850
foreigner, and I'm not that intersted in humans, nor human affairs...
>>
>>19432922
>suicide tapas

she choked on them tapas or whoot?
>>
>>19435119
Who is this Andy guy who keeps showing up around here, mind explaining him to me, I haven't caught up.
>>
>>19435285
It's the vocalist of some emo band who let's young fans literally eat his poop if they get vip tickets after shows. It's pretty fucked up a lot if these girls are underage.
>>
>>19426635
im not familiar with this movie, but isn't hits the whole film?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZmFsxWrnz0
>>
>>19432146
>scot
don't think i've ever felt this insulted
>>
>>19435293
There are so many Sixxes these days I thought the meme was about the radio host that used to be in Motley Crue having old man pooping problems.
>>
>>19435316
I think the Andy dude is his son
>>
The Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting was it fake or real
>>
>>19434662
i got a boner when she started to suck his dick :/
>>
>>19434185
>They have never expressed remorse for their crimes.

why would they? They are obviously psycho- and sociopaths, of course they dont have remorse....it wouldn't even help them to get out of jail, so why would they excuse for sth they obviously had fun doing?

I see what you mean...but those are animals, not humans!
>>
>>19433549
It was a police copter, still waiting to see what the cause is, hopefully it was an accident.
>>
>>19435325
You think they'd really release a video of kindergarteners getting massacred?
>>
>>19435249
Confirmed for foreign kid trying to be edgy
>>
>>19435460
To the public?
>>
>>19435325
Videos of such high profile events as spree killings get locked away by the FBI due to the fact that:
A) It's fucking heinous.
B) It inspires people who latch on to this ideology of massacring and could inspire copycat incidents (which the media is guilty of for parading killers around on their shoulders so they can make money).
C) It's unjust and intolerably cruel to victims' families for obvious reasons.
D) Profit could be made through dissemination of such videos, which isn't a crime, but is quite hoggish.
>>
>>19435414
It's being ruled as an accident.
>>
>>19433130
It's everybody's favorite era. I'm no exception.
>>
>>19433099
May well be the case, but that citation is still missing, bud. Everything about your post is screaming manchild. Kys.
>>
>>19433224
Past month or preceding month?
>>
>>19426567
That movie feels so unfinished. Shame.
>>
>>19426635
Only 5% is missing but yeah it's one of the most classic films made
>>
>>19434097
Sounds like bullshit and, if it isn't, he did well to remove himself from the gene pool
>>
>>19434344
>mubi
shit i used to have a subscription there, but i quit because they stopped showing good films
>>
>>19436016
Why, because he was an FBI agent? Go fuck yourself with a knife.
>>
>>19425067
>>19426063
>>19425598
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=987_1355949341

I don't get what you guys are even talking about? Video of the massacre has been online for years. Or is there a particular scene that's been withheld by police or whatever?
>>
>>19431107
>>19431294

Oh my fucking god, this is just too much for me, way too much.
My breathing has become deep and heavy and i feel nauseous just from reading that script, i don't think i could listen to the original audio without passing out, it's extremely disturbing.

Even if it's been so long i still feel very sad to acknowledge somebody that wronged no one had to go through such unbearable torture as to actively ask for death, completely helpless and away from her family, friends.

One thousand painful deaths aren't punishment enough for the disgusting creatures that did that to her.
>>
>>19436118
>May 1, 2001 date tag
It happened on April 20th, 1999. That video is a fraud.
>>
>>19435969
>I want everything spoonfed to me
>But you're the manchild!!!
>>
>>19436118
That's footage from the film Zero Day
>>
File: 214214.jpg (471KB, 650x900px) Image search: [Google]
214214.jpg
471KB, 650x900px
the real footage of that sect when they all killed themselves when that comet came near earth thinking their spirit will go on the comet and move with it to some dimensions or someshit like that in 1999 or 98 not sure
>>
>>19436289
Heaven's Gate? There's the footage of the founder before the suicide but no actual tape of the suicide itself afaik.
>>
The tape(s) of Armin Meiwes.
>>
>>19431933
>You must neaveur lesten to thus taype
>>
The entirety of that catacombs footage where the camera is dropped and the dude runs

I have yet to find the full footage and I want to see the whole thing.
>>
Kristen chub bear mauling video
>>
File: vannesaqua.jpg (75KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
vannesaqua.jpg
75KB, 480x640px
>>19436758
What's more, they never found that poor bastard's corpse; doomed to die running in fear in pure darkness and succumbing to dehydration/injury alone, within the hundreds of miles of underground cemetery, joining the millions of other unknowns.
>>
>>19436818
I'm honestly surprised we haven't fully mapped those fucking caverns of shit. We have the technology, we have the ability, we know it will help if someone goes in like a retard so they can get out

Just fuckin send a rover or some shit in there
>>
>>19436656
>Armin Meiwes
you can find screenshots online
>>
>>19426549

They were all saying nigger and things like that hence why it didn't get released.
>>
>>19427559

If you watch ththe documentary Werner listens to the tape and then spoils it for us all by telling the women who owns it to never watch it and that she should destroy it.
>>
>>19437073
I think Kissinger had something to do with it, he managed to go unscathed through the Watergate hullabaloo. No, I'm not saying it because he's jewish (there's another board for that crap), rather Kissinger is just a genuinely horrible person.
>>
Christine Weston Chandler Chubbuck suicide footage
>>
>>19434141

Link to most graphic description?
>>
Full 20 minutes of hell scenes from Event Horizon.
>>
>>19431933
Plebs aren't aware that Herzog fakes a lot of his docs and shamelessly admits to it. He never listened to that tape.
>>
>>19437126

He knows he was being recorded.
>>
Fuck this thread made me remember something;

Does anyone remember that video of those teens killing a guy with a hammer in proper POV style?

Utterly terrible.
>>
>>19437220
I never knew that. Huh, thanks.
>>
>>19436289
If you're interested in Heaven's Gate, here are confessionals recorded by many of the members a couple months prior to suicide. Note also that many of the members, including the two at the beginning, have undergone self-inflicted castration.
>>
>>19437292
Woops, forgot link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXFYtgSfbgs
>>
>>19434333
American infrastructure lags because of population density, but cities and especially skyscrapers can easily foot the bill for the best tech. You better believe the WTC was on the cutting edge, which honestly would probably be VHS or linear tape at the time. This was 2001 after all. I seriously doubt any video was streamed sufficiently off-prem to avoid being destroyed during the collapse. It would have been extremely expensive to do so, at least.
>>
>>19437393
Considering it was (x2) 110-story buildings, I would say it was all local CCTV that was overwritten within X period of time, and a security team handled reviewing of footage depending on case-by-case complaints that would warrant such a review. Then again I remember getting DSL in 1999 and I live in bumfuck PA, so who knows. Betcha $2 the people that knew such internal info about IT and security in the trade centers are dead as a coffin nail.
>>
>>19437222
My first ever trips, awesome.

On a side note I've just remembered the video; it was called "Two guys one hammer" anyone else watch it?
>>
Peter Scully's snuff films
>>
>>19437449

I watched it once. It's definitely one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen...it left me drained and depressed the rest of the day.

I regret watching it...but, morbid curiosity always prevails.
>>
File: bernardo-homolka.jpg (411KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
bernardo-homolka.jpg
411KB, 1200x798px
Married couple Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka raped and killed three teenage girls, one of which was Kara's own sister. They video taped their crimes. Even as a kid, I wanted to see this shit
>>
>>19426612
kek wtf
>>
>>19431845
Why lie about something like this?
>>
At least 6 of the kids in the Columbine Massacre were killed by police randomly shooting into the school.
>>
>>19432026
Why does she keep asking for Andre? Who the fuck is Andre?
>>
>>19437530
Look at their eyes, what the fuck
>>
>>19434333
Haha why do you hate freedom faggot we INVENTED technology why are all the best companies from America? Looks at our military.
TRUMP
>>
OLDFAG HAS A QUESTION! Why are you kids so obsessed with Columbine? Is it being taught in schools now?
>>
>>19437611
Nigga, this is when pictures were taken on film, not digitally. The red is the flash of the camera or something
>>
File: thx fbi.jpg (256KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
thx fbi.jpg
256KB, 1200x800px
>>19437671
Seems like shilling to make Columbine "the original cool school shooting" that inspired so many other cool shootings or something. To make it an integrated part of cool loser dark corners of the internetz culture and inspire more school shootings probably. Because yeah, depressed school age kids who are the right age today to potentially be susceptible to developing a dark fascination with something like Columbine should be too young to even remember it. It happened when I was around that age and I fucking forget about it and those loser faggots who did it all the time until I see threads posted here about it. Thanks FBI.
>>
>>19437586
the movie is called zero day, and the two dudes who shoot up the school are named Cal and Andre
>>
>>19434141
Honestly I looked this transcript up on a few sources and I'm a little sick from it. I couldn't imagine having to listen to this.
>>
jontrons old youtube channel vids
>>
>>19436118
Aren't there basement tapes or something that have been withheld?
>>
>>19435294
Yes and no. It's probably one of the commercial releases in your vid, but about five or so percent of the actual recorded film is missing.
>>
File: 1463813355406.jpg (64KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1463813355406.jpg
64KB, 600x450px
>>19436081
>Muh LEO heroes!
>>
>>19437765
I think this is the closest we're gonna get (the transcript is apparently from a doctor, can't be bothered to verify, that's to the reader's discretion):
https://schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/columbine_basement_tapes_1.0.pdf
>>
The August underground vids where they murder a family on Christmas morning. Beat the father's head in with a hammer and rape the mother in front of the kids and then sodomize the kids in front of the mother with the Christmas presents before murdering them all. Sick, disgusting shit.
>>
>>19437975
You know August Underground vids aren't real right?... just underground horror
>>
>>19436032
So is it likely that the film was available on mubi? How often do they recycle films?
>>
>>19437990
No the ones I saw were definitely real. Never found the perps
>>
>>19436846
They were dug so unorganizedly that if would be quite hard. Also its hard to get decent reception in there so the rover would be lost and/or would run out of battery
>>
>>19437530
>tfw living in the city they did their horrendous crimes

Funny seeing this posted actually. I drove down the street Kristen French was abducted, its pretty well known around here, and while driving down it, this came to mind.
>>
>>19425067
>>
The Cucking of Aiden vids from 2015. A gang of young black men went from house to house in a white neighborhood and did home invasions...easily kicking in doors to gain entry. Big, strong, young black bulls. They rape the women inside, easily overpowering the white husbands. They go from house to house doing this, must have been 20 houses in all. The weak white men are forced to watch their wives bred, while their sons watch and learn their place in the world, subervient to the Black Man. The daughters are taught early to see men of dark skin as superior. Whiteboy after whiteboy is easily overpowered. One white husband even draws a gun but he is quickly overpowered and disarmed by a much larger bull. His limp wrist is twisted and he drops is. In ever single house, by the end of each rape the white women leaves with the black men willingly, forsaking her family for black bull. It's truly amazing to watch.
>>
>>19426534
I'm interested in seeing it mainly because it's something we aren't 'allowed' to. I think seeing what people who are capable of murder think, even if they act like a 'sperglord' is important. Someone you think is a sperglord or just making awkward jokes might be a psycho in disguise yknow? People should have access since there's no deaths on the basement tapes. I heard their parents had them destroyed which I could believe.

>>19427559
It's not video for one it's audio only. It's in the posession of his ex girlfriend who might've destroyed it because of Herzog who didn't have the right to make that kind of a call. I hope she didn't. I think in a way things like that are important. It's documentation, and even if it's never viewed or heard again, erasing it seems wrong. I think that's why WWE might still have Hart's tape. It'd feel like an injustice to him to have it destroyed. Instead the evidence of an untimely death, an accident his job was responsible for inadvertently, should remain around.
>>
File: JFKd.gif (4MB, 330x271px) Image search: [Google]
JFKd.gif
4MB, 330x271px
>>19438101
>>
>>19427840
Is that sid from toy story
>>
>>19431345
Charles Manson is kinda fascinating because he never killed a single person himself, he managed to convince a group of others to do it for him without any proper incentive. My husband says he brainwashed them with LSD and his charisma (Because imagine if you were on LSD and then watch some of his interviews, I kinda get it. I don't think I would've fallen for it but fuck I kinda get why anyone fucked up enough, possibly around the clock, might? I guess? I don't know how to explain why it's interesting. I think anything post the 80s is just kinda dull on him though. Last exciting thing was the woman who was 'dating' him and trying to get him out of jail and it kinda ended in nothing.
>>
>>19433146
>citation needed
>>
>>19438108
BACK... AND TO THE LEFT
BACK... AND TO THE LEFT
BACK... AND TO THE LEFT
>>
>>19436818
Do you think it is possible that the guy left that tape as a prank/joke and he got out fine?
>>
>>19437530
The man is still in prison while the woman has been released, remarried, and has even been reported to have volunteered at an elementary school.
>>
>>19438131
He killed a pimp.
>>
Christine Chubbuck's Fuck and Suck
>>
Dawn brancheu's death
Some family had to be videotaping at the time
Or the guy who died at loro parque in spain
Fuck any killer whale attack video really
>>
>>19438177
hmm
>>
>>19438131
The woman who recently tried to marry him was attempting to get rights to his corpse and his name, I think he was sick at the time--she was going to sell his body to a museum as an attraction, and use his name essentially as a brand. Funny how fucked up people can draw even more disgusting people out of the woodwork. There is no bottom to the abyss.

>>19438153
Who knows? The good part of me wants to laugh because a well executed prank is worth a beer and bragging rights (How'd they manage to stay quiet so long though?), but the maligned part of me wants to think that the catacombs consumed him. To die with your body never being recovered for closure to relatives feels so inconclusive, destitute, and chilling, like you've been damned to walk the earth for eternity with no respite.
>>
>>19438101
delete this
>>
>>19425067
if you want the cafeteria footage its all on yt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LfwliEvCVY

here's when significant things happen: https://pastebin.com/raw/SWT3M3X7

Personally I wanna see the Christine Chubbuck Tape
>>
>>
>>19438308
btw OP's pic related is at 1:16:04
>>
>>19431430
anyone else find it weird that he died in the Hanged Man pose?

The card typically shown to be about a harbinger of change or revelation?
>>
File: 1482386429392.jpg (89KB, 960x709px) Image search: [Google]
1482386429392.jpg
89KB, 960x709px
>>19438343
>>
>>19438351
KEK
>>
>>19438251
>On February 24, 2010, Brancheau performed a Dine with Shamu show, with Tilikum,[17] the largest orca at SeaWorld Orlando. In this setting, guests ate at an open-air restaurant while watching the performance poolside as the orca was exercised and fed.[8][12]
fat american fuckers were paying more attention to their burgers and shakes
>>
>>19430532
I went to school in the 90's in a small town. We not only did not have cameras, but the whole school shared a tv and vcr
>>
>>19438330
remember when this was a big meme on here, youtube and reddit? all they found was an alleged screenshot and the fact that it was probably part of a money laundering scheme
>>
>>19426296
Gave you a hearty dislike my friend.
>>
>>19433685

Personality disorders are hereditary
>>
>>19438369
It was stated that people did have film but her family demanded it never be realised and the judge sided with them
Im sure seaworld security camaras got a glimpse of what happened
>>
>>19438386
makes sense
>>
>>19437748

I read that the FBI plays it for new recruits to let them know what they're in for.
>>
>>19438496
I read it too some posts above
>>
>>19438308
This is from a movie you fucking retard
>>
>>19437651
>We INVENTED technology

You are not Germany, murrifat
>>
>>19434141
>Toolbox Killers Transcrip
Bittaker: What are you dong? What are you doing?
Ledford: Huh?
Bittaker: What are you doing?
Ledford: I’m not doing anything; I’m trying to do what you wanted me to do.
Bittaker: What did I want you to do?
Ledford: Suck on it.
Bittaker: Suck on what?
Ledford: This.
Bittaker: What's this?
Ledford: Your dick.
Bittaker: Yeah? Say it.
Ledford: Your dick.
Bittaker: You’re sucking on my dick?
Ledford: That’s what you wanted me to do?
Bittaker: Is that what you’re doing?
Ledford: Yes, I was.
Bittaker: Tell me.
Ledford: Yes.
Bittaker: Tell me what are you doing?
Ledford: I’m sucking on your dick.
Bittaker: Do you want to do it?
Ledford: You want me to?
Bittaker: You want to, girl? Do you want to suck my dick baby? Huh, huh, hey? Start answering me!

As fucked up as this is, put into a transcript just sounds like a funny porn webm
>>
>>19438041

They just look real, man. I've met the guy behind the August Underground series...Fred Vogel, he's cool and very kind to fans.
>>
>>19434097
>Jesus fucking Christ, that transcript is just about the most horrific thing I've ever read

Yea, I'm sitting here with a depressed feeling after reading that.>>19434106
>>
>>19437292
isnt there audio of them drinking the koolaid wih k:ds crying in the background?
>>
>>19437126
Again, I've heard it's Kissinger and Nixon talking about escalating the Vietnam War for some nefarious purpose.
>>
>>19437215
Didn't they find but haven't released it yet?

Same with the Night of the Living Dead missing footage.
>>
>>19438699
That's Jonestown, not Heaven's Gate. Getting your mass cult suicides wrong.
>>
>>19437488
They tecnically weren't snuff cause apparently no got killed onscreen.

3 Guys 1 Hammer previously might be a snuff film, there was a rumor during the trial that the reasons the killers taped their crimes was cause a rich guy was paying like $10000 per tape. But there was no evidence to confirm it.
>>
>>19437576
BS, all the kids that died either were killed instantly before the cops came or died from their injuries cause the procedure at the time was to wait until the shooting stopped. No cops were in the building when the kids died.
>>
>>19435044
Yup still waiting to get killed I guess in 2017. Wtf right
>>
>>19437671
We'll, there seems to be a major shooting each year at a school or college so it's always in the back of everyone's mind cause it started the trend. The media treating it as outsiders killing their bullies also didn't help and it spread. So now America's school children are always worried that it's going to happen at their school.
>>
>>19437758
There pretty easy to find, look "Jontron Archive".
>>
>>19438041
Nope, that scene takes place in the third one.
>>
>>19438105
So I just tried Googling this and it couldn't find anything.

I have feeling it's some weird amateur or porn or (from the way it's written) this anon's summary of his erotic lit.
>>
>>19438177
She volunteers at the elementary school her children attend, allegedly to "protect" them. I somewhat understand the schools reasoning as it's no stretch to say that she's the most hated woman in Canada, but I still think it's a terrible idea
>>
>>19438131
Manson's followers were all pretty much teenage drifters hitchhiking to California because of the hippie scene. Desperation is a big factor in cult brainwashing.
>>
>>19437488
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAbmhXQvIQ4

Uploaded 2 hours ago...
>>
>>19438615
Yeah I read the whole thing after people were saying it's so fucked up out of curiosity and now I'm kind of horny

I know logically that's awful and what happened is horrible etc but shit. 4chan is anonymous for honesty, no?
>>
>>19438798
Wouldn't she take on a new identity or is that shit not allowed

In that image posted you can see the psycho in her eyes, I'd easily believe she was the mastermind
>>
>>19437296
From the thumbnail, I thought this was Tim and Eric.
>>
>>19426219
nope it's not out there, the jews (who owned the WTC, the airports the planes left from, the security companies that were hired for those airports and the airplane companies among other thing) probably made sure no cameras were recording or if they were they definitely made sure not footage made it out
>>
found this on "incidents at SeaWorld parks" because of the previous orca stuff
>On July 6, 1999 a 27-year-old man was found nude in the pool draped over the back of the killer whale named Tilikum.[25] Although there was some media speculation of hypothermia, the autopsy report said that the cause of death was drowning and that there was trauma.[26] He had visited SeaWorld the previous day, stayed after the park closed, and evaded security to enter the orca tank. A spokesman for the sheriff's office said, "There was no obvious signs of trauma to the body. He wasn't chewed. He wasn't dismembered."[27] However, the coroner reported finding scrapes and bruises all over the body, some of which had occurred after the victim had died.[28] The coroner also discovered more significant injuries, such as puncture wounds on the victim's leg and his scrotum having been "ripped open".[28] Divers also found small pieces of the victim's body at the bottom of the pool.[28]
>>
>>19438251
worst part about that whole thing is the autopsy report
>>
>>19438434
I dont understand this, its not my fault if i recorded some cunt getting killed, how can you tell me whether or not i can use this footage? I honestly think this has no place in court; the family can feel free to ask because obviously its the decent thing to do and im not just being edgy on the internet, but really, its MY footage i'll do what i fucking want

Also as a side-note, if i died in some fantastical way and it was recorded, i would love for it to be publicly available
>>
>>19425067
Michael Moore has it!
>>
>>19438730
What I don't think the majority of people realize is those who broke away from drinking the poison were killed with AK47s, and armed sentries surrounded the compound. Escape into the jungles of Guyana is a death sentence as well. Maybe someone will make a thread on it Jim Jones, but the massacre at Jonestown was a CIA psyop.

>>19438105
That never happened. Consider setting yourself on fire.

>>19439132
Michael Moore ate it.
>>
>>19432844
Mustnt of if this guy said so
>>
>>19438041
Nope. That is a scene from one of the August Underground movies. They are literally just that, movies.

They are pretty fucked up, because they are very gritty and real.
>>
>>19438105
Fuck off, and don't go back to /pol/ either, we don't want your shitposts there
I don't care if they're ironic
>>
>image.jpg
The packing crate identifia with the markings. The street map showing it was all chosen to free up housing in a specific area for a church group.
The documentary of the child home life.
The parents who were being driven to increasingly desperate measures.
The people who felt entitled to defend but not from the inside.
They.
>>
>>19438651
I liked his reason for making the films. It was in some interview I read a while back, but basically he didn't like the way serial killers are romanticised in film and media, and wanted to make a film showing the really fucked up side of killers, in as gritty a way as possible.
>>
>>19427811
I'm fucking helluva sure I've seen this footage? D:
>>
>>19429344
The marathon bombings with the pressure cooker?
>>
>>19439097
Such things happen when you keep around aggressive alpha predators that are significantly larger than humans.
>>
>>19439024
Look it up, the Canadian authorities thought she was first an unwilling slave to her boyfriend, but by the time they figured it out, she had already done a plea deal and the trial was over. It was called "the deal with the devil".
>>
>>19439122
Probably has something to do with trial evidence.
>>
>>19439187
Director learned his make up effects from Tom Savini
>>
>>19439263
Can you put a whale on trial? or do you mean like the park owners or whatever
>>
>>19437449
I remember watching it on Bloodshows or something back a few years ago...

If I remember they also stab him in the eye with a screwdriver repeatedly? Saying they can feel his brain?
>>
>>19439195
That's interesting, although I think Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer did it better. Really, I think it was attempt to make the most realistic snuff film he could, he did a pretty good job if anon thinks it was real. Also, didn't he get arrested at the Canadian border and they thought it was real.
>>
>>19439223
You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>19439270
Family I'm pretty sure sued Sea World for wrongful death.

If there was jury that had to be picked they'd probably don't want the video out for the public to see. It would make jury selection harder.
>>
>>19431845

Nigger thats from the movie. I think it's like zero day
>>
>>19429182

Wut?
>>
>>19439281
Thats understandable actually then, ty an on
>>
File: Simon-AASoJ.png (693KB, 738x1457px) Image search: [Google]
Simon-AASoJ.png
693KB, 738x1457px
The Armin Meiwes Tapes.

>>19439270
Of course you can put a whale on trial Wright-dono.
>>
>>19438434
there is film of the incident you can find online, it's only half of it though and the documentary Blackfish has some more of it but cut up.
>>
>>19439290

I think that Anon's aim was off.
>>
>>19437215
>>19437215
>>19437215
>>19437215
This
>>
>>19435072
this is unrelated but i moved to colorado not too long ago and was driving to a comic book store when I saw the sign "Welcome to Columbine." Kinda puts a new perspective on it to see how generally nice the area was and everything. It fucked with me for a couple days. I don't know if anyone here understands what I mean.
>>
>>19435119
Groupie is Marilyn Manson's movie though. Idk if Andy Sixx was part of it but it's very much Manson's. He was advised not to show it to anyone because his manager was positive he'd go to jail. The girl was a paid actor by Manson who agreed to what was going to happen.

The only footage that's ever been released is a clip of the girl singing "jesus loves me" and being screamed at by Manson, he put it at the end of a music video.
>>
>>19435330
I've read the transcript of "tapes" the toybox killer was going to play for his victims but never did that weirdly turned me on until it got to the part about his dog fucking the girls. If it weren't for the dog fucking and the eventual murder they probably could've just started a freaky sex club and made profits instead.
>>
>>19436320
No it's said that the few who were left behind to care for the bodies and the cult after they 'ascended' recorded it happening.

There's news footage somewhere that shows the police sweeping the place and shows the bodies as the cult left them though (Them each in their individual beds covered with sheets, which they did not the cops/emts) but that's about all we have.

>>19438330
They found this actually. It was a movie that a guy wanted to make but never got the money to make it. The guy who owned the distributor company isn't a criminal but he probably doesn't know anything about business (hence his crazy unsecured website for the distribution company).

There's a lot of youtubers who kept up on it. I have to leave right now for an interview but if anyone wants i can find the videos later that explain it and have interviews with the guy who wanted to make it.
>>
>>19439272
Yes they did. I forgot about that till I read it but yeah, they're sat on top of him just stabbing him with Screwdriver and just bashing him with a hammer.
Fucking skin crawling
>>
>>19426612
yeah. genital stimulation is a known way of trying to get a nervous response from an unconscious individual. Nowadays people use sternal rubs for hygiene reasons, but emts giving blowies were common place a few decades ago. i shit you not.
>>
>>19432857

Citation needed
>>
>>19438796
Boy, if you thought that guys ramblings were real, I have bad news for you... You have autism
>>
>>19439550
sounds great, ill be lurking and such
>>
>>19432135
wow cant believe hitler's only 18
>>
>>19439851
Made me laugh
>>
>>19438804
Yes and they were also tripping balls like 90% of the time they were with him which definitely made for a stronger bit of brainwashing. I's easy to convince someone to kill themselves but it's not as easy to convince someone to kill others.
>>
>>19439253
Especially keeping them in too-small tanks so they're absolutely miserable.

>>19439830
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwDR6Sovsok thanks for being patient bruh. This is the one I watched, he summarizes the previously known info then gives the update.
>>
>>19440138
>I's easy to convince someone to kill themselves
No it's not...
>>
>>19439550
>No it's said that the few who were left behind to care for the bodies and the cult after they 'ascended' recorded it happening.
>There's news footage somewhere that shows the police sweeping the place and shows the bodies as the cult left them though (Them each in their individual beds covered with sheets, which they did not the cops/emts) but that's about all we have.
ah interesting, I never heard of the first part, thank you anon I'll do my own research and see if I can find anything.
>>
>>19440207
Someone on tumblr attempted suicide after being bullied for drawing steven universe fanfiction "wrong." Yes. It is. It's very easy especially if someone's already unhealthy in the mind, like a cult member.

>>19440211
No problem. I don't think the footage has ever surfaced, pretty sure the cops confiscated it.
>>
>>19440239
>steven universe fanfiction
FanART. Ugh. Just got off work so i'm in semi-tired retard mode sorry.
>>
>>19439527
Yeah, I feel bad for the town, the name is always going to be synonymous with the shooting.
>>
>>19439692
Read Columbine by Dave Cullen.
>>
>>19440284
Dylan and Eric were the bullies. Eric Harris was basically a psychopath not unlike Ted Bundy, he was charming and a good liar. He'd probably would've become a serial killer too like Bundy if he ended up not shooting the school. They found pages in his diaries fantasizing about bitting the throats out of freshmen girls.
>>
>>19440296
Seriously, everybody should read Dave Cullen, it's incredibly interesting and I think it's one of the best true crime books of all time. It doesn't even romantises the killers, saying many times that there plan actually failed. They wanted to blow up the entire school and then drive their car full of explosives into all the news vans/cop cars/ambulances.
>>
>>19440330
you got an ebook of it at all?
>>
>>19426552
I don't think a missile would fly with that trajectory fuckheads
>>
>>19436118
Yeah that's a reenactment of the actual video. Saw it in a documentary
>>
>>19440343
Nah, sorry dude. I got physical copy. Maybe /pdf/ on 8ch might have it?
>>
>>19440343
Pay for art.
>>
File: JFKd 2.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JFKd 2.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>19440239
>It's very easy especially if someone's already unhealthy in the mind
It's only easy IF they are in that state of mind already.
>>
>>19438153
Why not. The catacombs are overrated and overexplored
>>
>>19425067
i really want to see the full video
>>
>>19439024
The internet was vigilant in exposing any new names she attempted to use. She's currently married and using her husbands name, but it's fairly well known and Canadian news regularly finds/follows her.

Bernardo was a serial rapist before they met. She didn't mastermind anything, but she sure as fuck loved it and took it to the next level. I honestly don't think either of them would have killed without the other. Together they were monsters. No way Karla should have gotten off so easy. Fucking deal with the devil there
>>
>>19440343
B-ok.org
Thread posts: 354
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.