[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apocalyptic predictions thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_0896.jpg (27KB, 385x257px)
IMG_0896.jpg
27KB, 385x257px
So /x/, I've been wondering what all of you think about recent events and their relation to the book of revelations and the prophecy/portent of the end of days contained in it. I'm not sure if I should have posted this in /pol/ but since it has to do with religion and spirituality I decided on /x/ instead
>>
>>19425044
Can you be specific on the events. Do you mean like Korea, how generally sinful the planet is, or the eclipse or what
>>
my question is where the hell does all my jizz go ive been whacking off in my shower for weeks and ive pretty much blasted a whole litre of cum down my drain

i know its weird but i heard about the tenacity of humans and is it possible my semen is surviving and thriving down there in the sewers?

have i fathered some sort of horror? am i the bringer of end? had my seed spawned a monstrosity?
>>
File: time_of_perplexity-4.jpg (800KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
time_of_perplexity-4.jpg
800KB, 2550x3300px
>>19425044
Were right now in the time of perplexcity

time itself will be changed
>>
File: time_of_perplexity-8.jpg (820KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
time_of_perplexity-8.jpg
820KB, 2550x3300px
>>19425059
>>
File: time_of_perplexity-9.jpg (919KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
time_of_perplexity-9.jpg
919KB, 2550x3300px
>>19425064
>>
File: time_of_perplexity-10.jpg (1MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
time_of_perplexity-10.jpg
1MB, 2550x3300px
>>19425073
>>
>>19425049
I mean anything and everything currently happening or in like the last few years that could fill the criteria for the signs of the end of the world, like missile strikes being the "killing bolts in the night that kill no one" or stuff like that
>>
>>19425049
So basically all of the above
>>
>>19425073
Anyone else thinking the stars falling and sky opening as a scroll sounds like the most intense hailstorm ever followed by a massive tornado?
>>
>>19425073
no, this is worse, the stars falling is the destruction of the ozone layer. If the bubble that holds gravity to this planet is gone all the stars disappear and we have a sky that looks more like the moon pictures, black with no stars. Everyone with a mortal body dies because these bodies that we have use oxygen and with out that bubble that we call the ozone we now no longer have it, you could argue trees and plant life but apparently all that shit is going to be burned away so literal you will have nothing to save you, and the only ones who are safe from this are people who took the mark of the beast for they will be given a body to be unaffected by it. Do not be deceived by who ever is coming because it is going to be a shit show of relentless destruction once all this shit takes off.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAyOT20mWUA

reminds me of the 5th trumpet listed...
>>
>>19425139

gravity is a universal force. it isn't held in place around the earth by the ozone
>>
File: Kek.jpg (37KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
Kek.jpg
37KB, 399x385px
>>19425139
>If the bubble that holds gravity to this planet is gone all the stars disappear
>>
>>19425184
no, it is not a universal force it was meant to be a shield to protect your body from space. i am sure everyone here has seen the transparent hexagon shapes in the sky if you tried awaken yourself. our planet has been tampered with to benefit other species that are not human. If we go by the theory that our planet is unique to us, means aliens of any race should not be able to exist here for long periods of time or at all, without proper suits. but yet it feels like they fucking live here and have bases with us. But that's OK i am not going to argue with you my proof is going to be provided soon in the next year to come. so as to say your opinion will not stand or matter and our science and physics will no longer be able to hold true as this shit show progresses. why? well because everything we learned is based off of an already altered planet designed to benefit not us, but them.
>>
>>19425139
But the stars are literally falling in the scripture, they don't just get wiped away. The stars fall out of the fucking sky, which sounds like either meteors or massive hail
>>
>>19425202
where are stars on the moon?
>>
File: where are the stars.jpg (97KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
where are the stars.jpg
97KB, 940x545px
>>19425215
where are my fucking stars on moon moon
>>
File: chrome_2017-08-11_12-28-19.png (430KB, 1079x678px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-08-11_12-28-19.png
430KB, 1079x678px
>>19425214
stars falling from the skys = huge meteor shower

The peak of the Perseid Meteor Shower is coming in just a few days! According to NASA meteor expert Bill Cooke, the Perseids are perhaps the most popular meteor shower of the year. Typical rates are about 80 meteors an hour, but in outburst years (such as in 2016) the rate can be between 150-200 meteors an hour. The meteor shower's actual peak is around 1 p.m. EDT Aug. 12, which means that the night before and the night after will both have good rates; Cooke said the show would be slightly better in the predawn hours of Aug. 12, but that there'd be a decent show both nights.

watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DXc2pYiujs
>>
>>19425215
Stars don't live on the moon, they're light years away. Their light is outshone by that of the objects around it. Kinda how we can't see them during the day due to the bright light of the sun. Don't believe me? Shine a light in your eyes and then go outside at night and try to see the stars.
>>
>>19425255
they arent light years away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0I5S-l2W08

earth is flat and does not move
>>
>>19425260
Wow, that's truly some solid evidence there, ok I'm convinced.
>>
File: 2002-blue-marble-anomalies.png (725KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
2002-blue-marble-anomalies.png
725KB, 800x500px
>>19425268
well there are enough evidences that NASA is full of lies and shit

start with their different globes and bubbles in space lol
>>
File: nasa-fake-earth.jpg (147KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
nasa-fake-earth.jpg
147KB, 678x678px
>>19425287
>>
>>19425289
different percentage of the planet's surface visible depending on how far away the camera is.
>>
You know I think I have an Idea for what they meant when they said "a dragon's belly will drip water" I think that could be either a flood in China, a huge oil spill in The Middle East, or a fuel leak on the Mars mission, though the last one seems a little too far in the future
>>
>>19426702
It's talking about a mammalian dragon. Belly dripping water = water breaking, meaning the dragon is about to give birth. It's foretelling the return of the majestic non-reptilian dragon race.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.