[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is god

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

File: god and satan.jpg (244KB, 1081x746px) Image search: [Google]
god and satan.jpg
244KB, 1081x746px
Give your best theory on who god is, how did he came to and how did everything sprang to life

Honestly, if there was nothing, but now there is everything, could it mean there was always matter?
>>
I think God is actually an Annunaki, or Annunakis
>>
God is an astronaut
>>
>who

Oh child...
>>
File: IMG_3220.jpg (23KB, 640x335px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3220.jpg
23KB, 640x335px
The Holy trinity.
>>
>>19424672
Read the bible.
www.holytext.org/gospel

Jesus Christ is God in the flesh.
>>
>>19424672
The most broad answer I can tell you is that God is Everything.
>>
>>19425885
No, but thank you for trying.
>>
>>19425889
This nigger knows.
>>
File: 1497902677507.gif (302KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497902677507.gif
302KB, 500x500px
>>19424672
>god
>dog
>mans best friend
>420
+1
>Still 420
+1
>Still 420

TL;DR
What are you even talking about?
>>
I don't know, but I did hear an interesting tale once. Sort of like a koan I guess.
Some guru or something said, when asked what God is:
>suppose you could travel through the entire universe and inspect everything in it
>you could look at something and say nah that's not god
>something else, nah that's not god
>etc etc etc
>when you've inspected every single thing in the universe and found it not to be god, god is what's left
I have no idea what the guru's point was, but it's an interesting tale to contemplate.
>>
>>19427239
No point, it's a koan. The point is to let someone decide what they think after examining the whole of the universe, in piecemeal fashion. You can say that God doesn't exist because "nothing" is left or you could say that God is the entire picture, as the only thing left to do is look at the whole of the universe, in non-piecemeal fashion.

What he's saying is, it's a stupid question.
>>
File: Anu Seal.jpg (7KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Anu Seal.jpg
7KB, 220x220px
>>19424971
>I think God is actually an Annunaki, or Annunakis
>Anunnaki
God the father is called Anu.

He is the primordial father of the Anunakki.
>>
>>19425885
>Jesus Christ is God in the flesh.
Jesus would call you an ignorant heretic.
>>
>>19424672

God is the anthropomorphic version of the impartial source of truth and life. The more true something is, the more alingned with "god" you get and the more quality your life will be.

Things can make you feel very alive but have little truth and you"ll eventually fall. Others can have much truth but no life and you"ll feel empty.

Damn nigga, I'm inspired today. I guess I"ll start a religion. Who's with me?
>>
File: IMG_3634.jpg (417KB, 900x1204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3634.jpg
417KB, 900x1204px
>>19424672
Out of the Etheric void Etherons are clustered together by their own attraction, the etheron bundle begins writhing and flowing until it becomes a stabilized system of coming and going etherons thru this self created, constant, yet flowing system. As above so below, god is the ether ocean itself (Brahman) and we are conscious individual etherons flowing thru the system of life that also came out of the ether.
>>
>>19424672
An explanation of the inexplicable for the ignorant. See also: the death of curiosity.
>>
File: 16.jpg (6KB, 173x193px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
6KB, 173x193px
Hear and be wise. The God of the sons of Adam is not the highest monarch of the heavenly zones.
Above him swells one so much greater that his greatness cannot be measured. Even the name of God
defiles him, for he is not a god but a singleness of being without discontinuity. He shines with a pure
light no eye can see and speaks in thunder no ear can hear. There is none existing prior to him to limit
his duration. He is ineffable and perfect, standing alone complete unto himself.
Neither male nor female, neither large nor small, neither breath nor flesh, the mind of man can never
question his qualities for he is unknowable. He endures outside of time and encompasses duration. He
is the Father or Aeons. He rules before and above all existence. He gives knowledge but is not Wisdom.
He gives mercy but is not Love. The name of him is forever unspeakable, for in it are all names and
moments in the existence of things, and if ever it were spoken aloud the universe would unravel like the
hem of a garment and come to an end.
>>
File: il_570xN.750960077_amsq.jpg (103KB, 570x607px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.750960077_amsq.jpg
103KB, 570x607px
He-Who-Is is ineffable. No principle knew him, no authority, no subjection, nor any creature from the foundation of the world, except he alone. For he is immortal and eternal, having no birth; for everyone who has birth will perish. He is unbegotten, having no beginning; for everyone who has a beginning has an end. No one rules over him. He has no name; for whoever has a name is the creation of another. He is unnameable. He has no human form; for whoever has human form is the creation of another. He has his own semblance - not like the semblance we have received and seen, but a strange semblance that surpasses all things and is better than the totalities. It looks to every side and sees itself from itself. He is infinite; he is incomprehensible. He is ever imperishable (and) has no likeness (to anything). He is unchanging good. He is faultless. He is everlasting. He is blessed. He is unknowable, while he (nonetheless) knows himself. He is immeasurable. He is untraceable. He is perfect, having no defect. He is imperishably blessed. He is called 'Father of the Universe'.
>>
>>19427316

God used as a word for a Lord.

As one of the Archons.

Because the Anunnaki are the Bloodline Kingship of Anu come down to Ki.

They are the Rulers and Authorities over this current Darkness.

They are the gods with a little g. Not the God with a Big G.

The Chief Archon, the First Ruler is the Demiurge.

Yaldabaoth.
>>
>>19424672

We are in a fourth dimensional realm known as the Universe.

It is the realm of Shadow and Fog that is Lorded over by the Gloomy Ruler. He is the serpent Archon known as the Demiurge.

The Demiurge is the Abortion of Sophia. She is an Aeon from the Pleroma.

Sophia hid the Gloomy Ruler here in this place of Shadow and Fog to hide him because she was ashamed of her creation she made without the permission or knowledge of her father.

When you think of God you are thinking of the One in the Pleroma. The Aeon of Aeons.

But the Demiurge claims to be God and he is the Chief Archon who comes from Heaven, which is Space.
>>
>>19427584
Mormon religion? Sounds like something they would do.
>>
God is God
/thread
>>
>>19427712
What if even a single person lies about God some day? Is God still God even though God as you know it is a lie you bought?
>>
File: 1501847622331.gif (1MB, 360x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501847622331.gif
1MB, 360x500px
>>19427721
What if?
>>
>>19427705
Gnosticism.
>>
File: 18781998.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
18781998.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>>19427533
Enlil is a lord.
Enki is a lord.
Anu is GOD.

You are a typical Gnostic.

The knowledge you spew is little more than a jumble of new-speak with just enough actual history to add an air of authenticity.

>They are the Rulers and Authorities over this current Darkness.
You lack understanding.

>They are the gods with a little g. Not the God with a Big G.
They are the Anunnaki...

>The Chief Archon, the First Ruler is the Demiurge.
You refer to Enlil, not Anu.

>Yaldabaoth.
That word means nothing...
>>
God is part of all things, and all things are part of God. God is the entirety of all things at all times. God has always existed and will always exist. Prayer and faith are part of the human, God will exist with or without followers. All religions are based on this concept, that of a penultimate being, and an origin for all things.
>>
>>19424672
an everlasting energy taking all forms.
blue skies on sunny days, terrible storms.
>>
He made man in his image.

But he is omniscient.

Omnipresent.

He's like a pretty big dude...and stuff...yeah...yeah...uhh...heh...heh..

So, uhh, what if god looked like Marilyn Manson...and stuff...
fbfounderNative
>>
>>19427801
>Anu is GOD.

Not my God.

The Anunna gods like Enlil, Enki and Anu are the Sumerian versions of the Archons.

You need to read the Sumerian tablets and the Gnostic Nag Hammadi and you will see that they both talk about the "lords" of the garden and how they made us from clay.

But we have the Divine Spark of the Aeons in us.

I have a full understanding of the Hypostasis of the Archons.

Ephesians 6:12

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
>>
>>19428280
>He made man in his image.

Its said many times in the Sumerian tablets that these gods made man in their image and in their likeness and that the First Ruler banished them from the garden because he feared that they would become like them having long life.

It is also revealed in the Gnostic texts that they made us in the image of the reflection of their mother Sophia.
>>
>>19424672
I think there are many gods, persay, but the true creator has probably never encounterd such a lowely race such as ours.
>>
Uhh, what if he looked like the lead singer from Twisted Sister in the video We're not Gonna Take It...
uhh, hheheheh...

What if he looked like Richard...he's got superpowers...yeah, yeah...

He can move clouds and stuff with his hands...

Shut up Beavis
>>
All hail Alexander the great!

Give thanks for the spread of Hellenism!
Son of man or son of God?

God made man or man made god?
>>
Polytheism to Monotheism...almost...

I am attempting to enter recovery from believing in God.

It doesn't work well in the bible belt.

What if God looked like a white supremacist? Jesus has looked like a Greek for a long time.

There's alot of Catholics in hell for worshipping man. If there is one.
Burning like crispy critters.
>>
fbfounderNative

Who's got my back now
when all we have left is deceptive
So disconnected
What is the truth now
>>
What's necessary is that we make the most of our own interpretation of what is life. And since we live in societies, foster altruism. Strengthen each other. Reach to greater heights.

fbfounder

Done ranting here. I'm too hungry and broke to concentrate much more on the subject.
>>
God primarily exists in 3 features even though he is effectively infinite in one sense:

1.Brahman : The indirect source of all material universes which are millions and billions in number (like ours but some are 1000s of times even bigger) it is also the source of all and any sort of light you see anywhere basically an inferior reincarnation or reflection of Brahman is light observable by us.
Also certain yogis intend to reach this light by many hardships.

2.Paramattma: This feature is present everywhere, in each atom(or even smaller) units of matter, no matter where you go its always there so realisation of this aspect leads to certain amount of bliss and detachment from senses.
If realised to its full this would give one yogi the mastery of all mystic siddhis.

3.Person: His infinite incarnations present inside the source of brahman called the vaikuntha planets where everyone and everything is eternal and is constituted by yog Maya (as opposed to maha Maya in our material universes where everything is temporary and miseryfull) Lord Buddha Vishnu etc are one his direct incarnations while Lord Jesus Christ was one of his indirect incarnations.
Realisation of personal feature leads to infinite-ever increasing amounts of happiness and bliss so much so the living entity(atom soul particle/jiva/us) becomes completely detached from anything material as he now understands his true position.
>>
>>19424672
God is an absonite entity. Time doesn't apply to him. If time doesn't apply, then beginning doesn't matter.

Materialists can't understand this.
>>
>>19427327
>>19427350
>>19427503
>>19427509
>>19427814
>>19428435
>>19428466
2:1.1."Touching the Infinite, we cannot find him out. The divine footsteps are not known." "His understanding is infinite and his greatness is unsearchable." The blinding light of the Father's presence is such that to his lowly creatures he apparently "dwells in the thick darkness." Not only are his thoughts and plans unsearchable, but "he does great and marvelous things without number." "God is great; we comprehend him not, neither can the number of his years be searched out." "Will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, the heaven (universe) and the heaven of heavens (universe of universes) cannot contain him." "How unsearchable are his judgments and his ways past finding out!"
2:1.2."There is but one God, the infinite Father, who is also a faithful Creator." "The divine Creator is also the Universal Disposer, the source and destiny of souls. He is the Supreme Soul, the Primal Mind, and the Unlimited Spirit of all creation." "The great Controller makes no mistakes. He is resplendent in majesty and glory." "The Creator God is wholly devoid of fear and enmity. He is immortal, eternal, self-existent, divine, and bountiful." "How pure and beautiful, how deep and unfathomable is the supernal Ancestor of all things!" "The Infinite is most excellent in that he imparts himself to men. He is the beginning and the end, the Father of every good and perfect purpose." "With God all things are possible; the eternal Creator is the cause of causes."
>>
File: IMG_0385.jpg (53KB, 480x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0385.jpg
53KB, 480x439px
God is outside of time yet is time. He is the very fabric of which everything runs though yet nothing can run through. That which means anything and means nothing. God is what you make of him and living a holy life and spreading the infinite love of God is how all should live. To understand God one must first understand oneself through meditation for all of creation itself is a relic to his glory and love. Spread the love and peace of God wherever you go and you shall prosper. All glory to the Heavenly Father. Also have no fear for God is with you. Don't be cucked by your fears speak out against the evil of this world for the evil doesn't measure up against the true Heavenly Father no matter how powerful they think ((((((they)))))) are their is the one true living God whose rod reigns above all else and he loves everyone.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.