[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: What Makes You "Crazy?"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: skv5051560562830_9.jpg (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
skv5051560562830_9.jpg
8KB, 300x300px
Has anyone ever called you "crazy?" Why?
>>
one time a cop had to taze me because i physically could not stop stroking my cock

i walked into a store, and had an overwhelming urge to rub one out, so i left and stood in an alleyway

2 hours had passed but it felt like a few seconds
>>
File: pizza-penis.png (335KB, 606x586px) Image search: [Google]
pizza-penis.png
335KB, 606x586px
>>19424618

Was expecting replies from people who just feel out of place knowing the truth.

But you did answer my question.

So....yeah, this works.
>>
I believe that there is some sound frequency for each person that will effectively make them go insane if it's heard for long enough
>>
>>19424680
I think that the frequency could be pretty general a very high pitched not like a screaming kid litterally the height threshold of the person frequency perception would be enough to drive 99% of people crazy
>>
>>19424694
Oh yeah, a baby's cry is designed to drive you insane after listening to it for hours.
>>
File: Pilot3.jpg (55KB, 419x409px) Image search: [Google]
Pilot3.jpg
55KB, 419x409px
>>19424612

>Has anyone ever called you "crazy?" Why?

Because I'm a god.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNK655iUtr0
>>
>>19424680
I have something problem related to this somewhat. I get some strange for of anxiety, or "craziness" in context to the thread, whenever there are a lot of noises around me. Large crowds with multiole people talking, babies crying with loud music playing, it makes me uncomfortable and sometimes even angry.
>>
File: 1501841067394.png (307KB, 965x1047px) Image search: [Google]
1501841067394.png
307KB, 965x1047px
Because of my multiple psychosis.
>pic related
>>
>>19424770
me 2 but i never told noone
>>
Because I know this world is a spiritual trap and I don't shy away from calling people on their bullshit.

We live in a world similar to the one of the gnostic mythos, where we are ruled by a dark power and there's a god above it.

However, apart from being spiritual beings archons are also in the flesh and are the majority of the population of earth.

Worshe than the matrix, fám.
>>
I'm "crazy" because I'm a danger to myself.
People sometimes call me crazy because I take a lot of risks, with almost no noticeable self-preservation instinct. Truth is, I'm just kind of an adrenaline-junkie idiot with a fatalist outlook on life.
>>
Thinking in a non-normie way
>>
>>19425008
People are just willing to resort to bullshitting to themselves and others to protect their worldviews; it doesn't mean they're consciously trying to enslave people or anything
>>
>>19424612
I call out the "Jews" of the synagogue of Satan
Everyone writes me off as a Nazi wannabes /pol/yard,but I'm not!
I don't even like Hitler at all
But only the willingly ignorant will ignore the Zionist operations!
>>
>>19424612
Because I am, not a sane bone in my body. If you told me I was not I would question your sanity.
>>
>>19424612
i actively talk out loud to myself
both sides of a conversation
usually debating philosophy, politics, religions, or other fun topics

that's given me the crazy label
>>
>>19424612
Yeah because I've down with the sickness ou wah ah ah ah !
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.