[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tripping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: asdf.png (50KB, 446x439px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
50KB, 446x439px
Hello /x/. I trip every month or so on ketamine for medicinal reasons at a doctors office. It's used to treat chronic conditions such as depression, fibromyalgia, and chronic pain diseases. If we take certain /x/ tier assumptions to be true, what are some things I should try to do/accomplish in my "heightened" state?
>>
>>19424069
As a side note. Ketamine has provided the best help with depression I've received in over 12 years of "care".
>>
Look at this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrtGOMKrask
>>
>>19424080
I better hope my P(0) for a specific c doesn't go above 2 during the trip or I'd be in for a bad time.
>>
If you perceive the fibers, you're on the right path
>>
Ketamine is a dissassosiative right? If so you should go in high on a psychedelic and report your trip to us after.
>>
>>19424155
I've thought about going under the influence of other drugs. I have to drive 3 hours to get there and obviously can't drive back so my parents take me. I'd have to get a friend to sacrifice a day driving my fucked up ass around to do it.
>>
>>19424069
KYS
>>
>>19424069
Everyone I know who did K long term, I mean suppliers, all had brain tumors. Not joking. Three members of the same household. All from Ketaset. Maybe it was from booting it. I'm not sure.
>>
>>19424218
But that was the pattern. That and utter retardation. We are talking about successive kholes though. Different pattern I'm sure.
>>
>>19424218
Man, I really do worry about long term side effects. Shits expensive too. I'm going to ween myself off as soon as possible, but I also don't want to kill myself.
>>
File: IMG_0116.jpg (58KB, 914x1508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0116.jpg
58KB, 914x1508px
>>19424175
I would help you, dawg. While you're in the zone, you should think of yourself as a student of life who hungers for knowledge. Focus on the one thing that you wish you were able to master. Whatever hobby or interest that makes you happy in the slightest; imagine yourself as a professional who has made a living out of perfecting that skill. You will find you are more than capable in traveling that path. It is your destiny to grow into that person
>>
>>19424139
please continue
>>
>>19424263
I study math and have thought about pondering the collatz conjecture during the trip. It's a meme of a problem so I would love to create the new field of math required to solve it.
>>
>>19424394
For those who don't know about this problem, you take any number n. If n is even you divide by 2 and if n is odd you multiply by 3 and add 1. You continue this cycle with each new number and (supposedly) you always reach 1. It's been checked for the first 20 x 2^(58) numbers, but a formal proof showing it works for all numbers hasn't been found.
>>
File: 5VEnL.png (65KB, 977x785px) Image search: [Google]
5VEnL.png
65KB, 977x785px
bump
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.