[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are soulmates paranormal? Have you ever heard your soulmate's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0092.jpg (83KB, 650x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0092.jpg
83KB, 650x320px
Are soulmates paranormal? Have you ever heard your soulmate's voice through telepathy? Do you have a soulmate? How do you know you have a soulmate?
>>
>>19423309
no, just pick some one and love them.
>>
>>19423309
soul mates are bullshit. life is meaningless.
>>
What are you defining "soul mate" as?
>>
Soul mates are supernatural. I have heard voices, I don't know that they were my soul mate. I wish I had a soul mate. Because, I deserve soulmates.
>>
>>19423346
Someone you have a strong spiritual connection with and are destined to be together by fate, forever and ever.
>>
I know soulmates are real because I met mine in my past life. I went to God and told God that I found my soulmate and God helped bring us together when I was 9. God promised I would be with her.
>>
>>19423381
So, logically, there's not just a whole lot of ways that can come about...

>land area of earth is +/- 148,300,000 sq km
>there are 7.2+ billion people
That means that hoping they incarnate within a very narrow time span, then it's just a search that makes a needle in a haystack look laughably easy

>find suitable vessel
>perform Tabula Rasa rite
>forcefully incarnate companion into vessel
That's fuckin' evil, even by MY standards.

It just doesn't sound like a practical concept mang.
>>
>>19423389
You're trolling right? Either that or you're a retard. I mean you can be both. You could be the sort of retard repeatedly banging on the keyboard the same way the infinite monkeys with infinite type writers did until they created the complete works of shakespeare. Only with you it's an attempted suicide that actually went wrong.
>>
>>19423420
Why am I retarded? Because I met with God and had a past life?
>>
>>19423437
Yeah
>>
>>19423441
I'm doing pretty damn good for a mental retard. If I were normal, I'd be Albert Einstein. Whatevs.
>>
>>19423452
Yeah and if you were albert einstein...i'd be God. And i think you're a retard. And even in a past life you'd still be a retard. Good luck typing away at that short story, novel or whatever you were trying to do telling us about your life.
>>
>>19423457
Okay, I understand. Thanks for reading!
>>
>>19423470
Different anon, but like, wouldn't a soul mate also present a yuge security risk? If you ever made enemies, what better a thing to use against you than your SOUL MATE? So wouldn't you have to pretend to hate them, break their heart, and drive them away for at least a lifetime to make sure they're safe?
What a wonderful choice that must be.
>have the thing you care about most harmed by others
or
>harm it yourself to prevent further harm
>>
>>19423309
The first time I heard 99 Luftballons, I was falling asleep watching MTV. The next day, 99 Red Balloons came on the radio and I fell INSTANTLY, TOTALLY and HELPLESSLY in love with Nena the moment I heard her speak.

I read everything I could get my hands on to learn about her- long story short- she's the perfect girl for me and I seem to be her type.

I fell in love at first sight to other times but I was raised with zero self-esteem, so I never approached them. And by first sight, I mean a lock of hair from the back of their heads.

BTW, Nena and I have the same birthday (March 24)
>>
soulmate doesn't real
>>
>>19423416

>believes coincidence and statistics play a part in matters of fate
>>
>>19423614
What is fate itself if not a probability space?
>>
>>19423683

it's the side of probability you're on regardless of statistics
>>
>>19423700
oh, wait, I don't think we're arguing opposing viewpoints...
I think we're arguing the same thing, just in two different sets of jargon...
>>
>>19423709

yeah i mean it like if 1% of people who do something (insert whatever here)die, but 99% live then statistically your odds are good right?

but that becomes irrelevant if a person's fate is to be that 1%, then those favourable sounding statistics are meaningless and they're fucked no matter what
>>
>>19423309
I believe in soulmates. There's not a "one" person for you but there are a variable amount that you will definitely mesh with better than others.

This one woman has my mind running crazy right now. She fits everything I'd want in a romantic partner and I could honestly see me spending the rest of my life with her.

However she of course would have to feel the same way about me to be considered "soulmates". So I guess I'll find out if we get to know each other to the point where it's not awkward to straight up ask her if she's got feelings for me. Or if she makes the first move (which is unlikely most of the time).
>>
File: 1491387050472.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491387050472.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>19423496
This thread is here every week. That's why. Like that dude said pick someone and be happy. My mother told me love fades. After a while it's just commitment. Get over it you aren't special. There isn't a special someone for you. A relationship is work like the rest of life.
>>
>>19423763

women always make the first move in my experience, maybe i just find all the pushy ones
>>
I've had a girl think I was her soul mate

I also told someone out on this camping hippy island we went to that I was saving seeing the sunset for my first date. I looked up for no reason and there was a girl watching the sunset.

I didn't go. She watched the sunset and left when it had finished.
I should've gone.
>>
>>19423788

relationships are work, even when there's a deep connection but that doesn't negate deep connections or love

relationships change over time, but love doesn't necessarily fade it just changes because what people often mistake for love is that initial excitement that never lasts

just because your mother doesn't believe love lasts and just fades to commitment doesn't mean it's true for everyone, it does say a lot about your parents' relationship though
>>
>>19423487
Not that anon, but-

What if you met your soul mate and spent your life with her. Your life being shorter as you were supposed to die at 25- her knowing this and telling you because you both experimented with demons at the time of knowing each other.

Two soul mates together with infinite power as they're two souls as one, meant to be together, they choose to live forever to spend that amount of time and longer together.
However, she hurts him and they get fucked up. Completely fall out of love- she still loves him and he loves her back, but can't be with her as it hurts him. They feel this way forever- missing, loving, roaming the earth without each other.
>>
>>19423487
How much of a shit person do you have ot be that you have to worry about others being out to get you like that?
>>
>>19423790
I could just be oblivious. I either think about it too hard and think everything is an act of flirtation or completely miss anything.

There have been two women in my life to make the first move and make it obvious of their intentions. However the first woman I didn't feel a romantic attraction to and the second one just got done screwing my cousin.
>>
>>19423487

Life isn't a comic book/action movie. I think you'd be hard pressed to run into a situation where someone would have an ax to grind with you enough to put your loved ones in danger.

I will say that it would make it hard if something were to ever happen to them or whenever they got sick or felt bad. But I would say that comes with part of the package. I'd rather have love and go through that than to not have love at all.
>>
>>19423788
great attitude for life man, i bet youre a really happy person lol
>>
>>19423832

women tend to just tell me they're in love with me or get really touchy, i never assume anything until they're really forward

sucks about the second one, though i'll be honest if they were hot enough i wouldn't care
>>
I hear a voice telling me to kill myself. She also haunts my dreams at night. I think about her all the time and it makes me feel bad.
>>
I have met and am currently still in a loving relationship with my soulmate. not sure if i would classify this as paranormal.
I have not heard their voice in my head but i have plenty of times started siinging the song that was stuck in their head and vice versa. we say the same thing at the same time so much people have called us creepy. as far as how i know they are my soulmate, well we met in highschool I was siting by my self reading when he asked me to sit with him and his friends. I said no thanks because i was and still am super shy, so he took my lunch tray. he had a girlfriend at the time and I had a boyfriend. this is where it gets interesting, after we met within a week we both got dumped by our SOs and THEY started dating eachother! we got together very soon after that. and he moved away only a month later. but let me tell you being away from each other was painful almost to the point of being an actual ache in your chest. he moved out of his parents out as soon as he turned 18 to come live with me and we have been stuck like glue since. its been over 7 years and people still think we are a new couple. we are getting married soon, we tested out of marriage counseling because we matched up so well. the lady that did our test was blown away, said we were soulmates if there were any. you can ask me anything and ill try my best to answer.
>>
>>19423452
Albert Einstein didn't focus his mind on a non existent soulmate. You should really lose the obsession
>>
>>19423811
Perhaps it is better that he roams the desert alone, at least until it is finished.
>>
>>19423936
Who are you talking about?
>>
>>19423811
Your soul mate is Jesus?
>>
>>19423452
Does your soulmate still fucking your brother?
>>
>>19423788
No,love IS commitment. what ends is passion
>>
>>19424018
The passion of the Christ Never Ends.
>>
>>19424008
It's okay, because they are going to fuck Jesus' sister as some sort of revenge. Godly!
>>
>>19423309
>Are soulmates paranormal?
Yes. It's a spiritual bond that essentially unites two souls into one thing much greater than either part. If soulmates are separated, both wither away, because they are essentially completely alone, no matter who else they happen to be with. It's not just Love, it's a Oneness that includes Love but goes beyond Love. What happens to one happens to the other, as with Quantum Mechanical principles of "Entaglement."

>Have you ever heard your soulmate's voice through telepathy?
Yes. I know when she's sad. I know when she;s happy. I know when she's in distress. I can directly experience her emotional states. Distance is no obstacle to this. We often finish each others' sentences, and speak the same words at the same time in reaction to a certain stimulus. It;s beautiful, amazing, and terrifying as well, because of the possibility of losing her because of some third party or outside force. But this can only happen if she gives it place, and I trust her not to.

>Do you have a soulmate?
Yes.

>How do you know you have a soulmate?
Because the power of the Creator of the Universe works things together to bring us together and deepen our intimacy every time we interact. Our love for each other continues to grow every day. I can see our lives laid out before us, a true happiness that awaits us both. She accepts me for who I am, and I accept her for who she is. We are bound together spiritually, emotionally, and physically. It's a type pf closeness and intimacy that cannot be described, only experienced. All I know is that I've never felt anything like this before and I know in my core being I never will again. I felt from the moment we met that we are destined to be together. I trust her with my life, and she trusts me with hers. It's a reflex, not a chore, for us to share everything together, our thoughts, our feelings, our bodies. She is Home, not a place, but a person, and I'd be lost forever without her.
>>
>>19423487
>>have the thing you care about most harmed by others
Your soulmate is your highest priority. You would die for him/her without a second thought, if needs be. So the true security risk is risking the situation where you do not have them in your life. That is what endangers you.

>>harm it yourself to prevent further harm
Would you ever harm yourself? No. I would sooner destroy my own self before I would ever harm my soulmate. because harming your soulmate hurts you. Withholding yourself from your soulmate isolates and alienates you.
>>
>>19423683
>What is fate itself if not a probability space?
Fate is NOT a probability space:

https://youtu.be/MO_Q_f1WgQI

You can fuck it up with freewill though, by lying to, betraying, or leaving your soulmate. In which case you choose a timeline that maximizes your loneliness and suffering, and hastens your premature demise:

https://youtu.be/Sh5GCwt9PDs

Furthermore, this suffering may never end:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_suicide_and_immortality
>>
>>19423788
>My mother told me love fades.
Love doesn't fade, because Love is a spiritual decision to place the good of your beloved above your own, for the rest of your life, no matter how you feel on any given day. Feelings fade. They are guaranteed to fade. But unconditional Love never fades, because it's a decision. Your soulmate will willingly make that decision about you quite reflexively, and your heart will know it's right to make that decision about them quite naturally as well. And you will Love each other, without fear, without shame, with perfect security in the knowledge that neither of you will ever hide, withdraw, withhold mind, body or spirit from the other, or leave. In a sense you and your soulmate become one organism, functioning as a unit, as one flesh, one heart, one life. Together. Your feelings may fluctuate, but your decision will never change.
>>
>>19423567
I believe you. Do you think you would meet her someday? What makes you different from others fans? I mean, there are very dedicated fans that claim to love their favourite artist.
>>
>>19423811
>However, she hurts him and they get fucked up. Completely fall out of love- she still loves him and he loves her back, but can't be with her as it hurts him. They feel this way forever- missing, loving, roaming the earth without each other.
They need to be together. That's just stupid, and essentially suicidal.
>>
>>19423487
>So wouldn't you have to pretend to hate them, break their heart, and drive them away for at least a lifetime to make sure they're safe?
This is the stupidest, most degenerate and evil thing I've ever heard in my entire life..
>>
>>19423917
How do you know he was the right person?
>>
>>19423843
>I think you'd be hard pressed to run into a situation where someone would have an ax to grind with you enough to put your loved ones in danger.
Anyone threatens my loved ones does so at their own immense peril.

Think "Taken".
>>
>>19423309
I believe I have found a soulmate. Still trying to figure it out. Hope my love is finally requited.
>>
>>19423925
>Albert Einstein didn't focus his mind on a non existent soulmate. You should really lose the obsession
I'm sorry you're completely alone and suffering. I hope your life gets better Anon, but it won't until your belief changes. You reap what you sow.
>>
>>19424246
This guy knows what's up.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKQLVgrrvxI
>>
>>19423788
While it's true that the initial feelings of love you feel fade over time, it definitely makes the work a lot easier if the person you pick is compatible to you.

I also acknowledge that going about it this way limits my chances of ever being with someone longer than 3 months. Though I'd rather be with someone I could live out the rest of my life with than with someone that I'm with just because I don't want to be alone.
>>
File: 1456368524995.jpg (18KB, 255x247px) Image search: [Google]
1456368524995.jpg
18KB, 255x247px
>>19423309
I would not know I've not felt love for ten years.
>>
Soulmates are a pain in the ass especially if you have more than one
>>
>>19424239
>most evil thing I've ever heard
Yea, I don't doubt it is.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZmixJmXSyc
The real question is: What is Evil? Why is Evil?
>>
>>19424251
I'm not alone, I totally believe in soul mates and have girlfriend that loves me. I believe in twin flames too but Auroras obsession is about a non existent soul mate that she has called an evil bitch even though they only spoke telepathically. she won't allow herself to be happy with someone else Because she believes it's this one person she spoke to telepathically. Einstein had a soulmate but I'm sure he didn't manifest it into obsession
>>
Belief in soulmates is the obvious, predictable effect of selection bias when everyone who doesn't get to fuck just never reproduces and dies.
>>
>>19424363
Well, I have never felt in love. Some of us are waiting for the right person.
>>
>>19424444
Me too.
>>
>>19424444
Fortuitous digits, friend...
>>
>>19423345
>19423345
have you truly lived enough to discern that? have you pushed past? Truly lived?No hands, savoir nova shaka glare Zulu somnambulist lair
Flick of my wrist ouh, shit, ouh, awhoo shit
Phantom lix crude lix, I man island exclusive
Flick of my wrist ouh, shit, ouh, awhoo shit
Flick of my wrist awe shit, aww, I'm done for
>>
>>19424444
What a faggot
>>
Almost every night a have a dream about this girl, I'm scared.
>>
>>19423309
Looking for an /x/ Discord server? Join on this link!
https://discord.gg/PVrZamw
>>
Sarah Hyland is my soulmate.
>>
>>19423309
Movie magic is /x/, and if a couple turned was as dramatic as MTV, it's because that relationship is Movie Magi c.
>>
>>19424225
>What makes you different from others fans?
I feel we are at the same spiritual level.
She got into Transcendental mediation around the time I was getting bored of it. I was into Tai Chi while she was into Qi Gong (without knowing it).

I found out years later she explored a weird time-traveling cult (Damanhur) and I joined the Nichren Shoshu cult for about 9 months. And unbeknownst to me, I wrote and self-published a children's book around the time she put out children albums. I supported the World Wildlife Foundation then years later, I found a WWF album that she contributed to. We have the same values or mindset, I think. She's a vegetarian, and I found that most girls I've been attracted to were vegetarians.

During the 80's Live Band-Aid concert, I kept looking for Nena in the credits but she wasn't there. I couldn't understand it because I thought it was the greatest thing humanity has done in generations and I KNEW she would be a part of it if she could. Years later, I found out Germany did their own Band Aid type concert/album and Nena was the second person to sing a verse in their song.

I don't know if "we were made for each other" but we do seem to fit very well.

I used to fantasize about being with her and I "pretended" she couldn't speak English well (I though she was fluent) so, I can practice my German. I learned from a fan much later on, she couldn't speak English well back then.

>Do you think you would meet her someday?
I did! Last October, she toured America for the first time and did a Meet and Greet for the first time (she's now doing that for her German fans). She was adorable! She's so sweet and I'm so hypersensitive, I stay away from most people. I fucking miss her.

I believe we were husband/wife, brother/sister, mother/son, father/daughter, mother/daughter, father/son and every other possible combination that experiences love. In this life we are popstar/fan.
>>
>>19423309
>other people get to hear their gf in their fucking head and shit meanwhile your a swarthy cunt who never had a relationship
please anon i didn't ask for these feels
>>
YOU ASKED GOD FOR A SOULMATE? Ha! I recall praying to God for a Gf(worked).
These days I'm thinking just walk up and tell her; on this day; at this time, there will be a fucking. If you hate sex; don't show up.
>>
>>19423309
I remember having a dream about a chick I liked that seemed 100% real. Like everything from touching to talking felt 100% real. Its weird to me that my brain could fabricate such a realistic scenario, and basically have a conversation with itself. I think people can move their consiensness while sleeping. I've definitely left my body while I was sleeping with full awareness. But those times it felt like the further I got from my body the harder it was to move. Anyone else ever expeirence shit like this?
>>
I love you Lauren
>>
>>19423309
>come across a perfect female that you love
>have to move because of work and you will never see them again
kill me feel me numb me from these feels
>>
>>19423380
I agree with you. I can hear my girlfriend and she lives in texas. we talk constantly in our heads. it saves a ton of money. hell if I didn't need my phone for other people I'd cancel my plan.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.