[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who are they? are they a kind of ancient gatekeepers to stop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6799.jpg (1MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6799.jpg
1MB, 4000x3000px
who are they?

are they a kind of ancient gatekeepers to stop humans from discovering the truth about antarctica?
>>
>>19422678
I believe that those are called penguins.
>>
>>19422678
Penguins, attacked in a body, retaliate savagely with their beaks; and our ears now made certain the existence of a rookery far beyond. Had those others disturbed such a place and aroused murderous pursuit? The obstructions did not suggest it, for penguin beaks against the tough tissues Lake had dissected could hardly account for the terrible damage our approaching glance was beginning to make out. Besides, the huge blind birds we had seen appeared to be singularly peaceful.

- HP Lovecraft, "At The Mountains of Madness"
>>
File: NOOTNOOT.gif (80KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
NOOTNOOT.gif
80KB, 350x263px
openjgfuins aRE opeaCEfjul,. i wlouldn't worrhy abvioutyn it.

t. nor a pengjuuin
>>
>>19422678
they hide something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFAK8Vj62WM
>>
>>19422678
Penguin VERRRY kind man.
Here penguin good thing list:
>Penguin not take over world
>I am not penguin
>We aren't killers
>We don't hunt thing because it is fun
>I am not a penguin spy
>We are nice
>Penguins treat others respect
>Penguin is not me
>Take over world is NOT

So penguin good freind, yes?
>>
>>19422972
holy fuck anon it's like they are celebrating an unholy mass and are about to sacrfice a group of virgin girls

also if penguins are birds, why can't they fly?
something seems off in that theory
>>
>>19422861
lol
>>
When I was little, I used to imagine that I was an emporer penguin.
I dunno why.
Penguins were my favorite animal for quite a long time.
>>
>>19422678
https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973BUENOS05632_b.html

It's time for people to know the truth about "penguins."
>>
>>19423946
What on earth are they going to do with penguin pineal glands?

Extract them and make drugs?
>>
>>19423963
Not sure. Are the penguins actually penguins? It's a strange shipment.
>>
>>19423970
I was thinking that some penguins where cyborg. Used to fuck up the ecosystem and create demonic animal babies.
>>
>>19423131
>penguin very good
>man like penguin
MAN AND PENGUIN SHARE FISH.
May your hatchlings dive true.
>>
>>19423983
>>19423946

After following a few links and also reading this thread >>>34823675 and based on the date of the document being from 1973, I'd imagine it has something to do with making effective go pills for the military.

At the time, that would be been a top secret strategic imperative, especially for bomber crews and nuclear forces.

That, or they're working on some sort of immortality treatment for the Rothchilds and the guys above them. Some of the articles on Google mention modulation of new neurons in the hipocampus, whatever that means.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.