[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

California?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: cali.png (2KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
cali.png
2KB, 209x241px
California?
>>
Florida is paranormal
>>
>>19422544
is a fucking disgrace to my good christian antion
>>
>>19422550
Like a cryptid?
>>
File: 1jimmyhaircutshirt.jpg (36KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1jimmyhaircutshirt.jpg
36KB, 700x394px
???
>>
>>19422580
>implying
>>
>>19422544
http://www.latirnes.com/news/local/la-me-haunted30oct30/

Haunted picnic tables in Griffith Park.
>"People thought I was damn crazy," says retired city tree trimmer Morris Carl when he tried to explain what happened to him a few days after authorization had been given to clear the fallen tree
>>
>>19422557
Go back to /y/ larper
>>
>>19422594
Lot of fun creepy stuff happens in NorCal. Nothing like a county full of paranoid people to drive crazy incidents. I think my favorite was the disappearing squatter house.

http://tribunist.com/news/creepy-cabin-found-hidden-in-public-woods-once-it-was-discovered-things-got-really-mysterious/
>>
>>19422544
Sure.
>>
>>19422544
Which is more fun to be in socal or norcal? Heard socal got spooky shit because of the mountain parks
>>
>>19424504
Probably northern California. It has places like Hearst Castle and the Winchester House.
>>
File: california_awoo.jpg (89KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
california_awoo.jpg
89KB, 1024x640px
>>19422544
>Ayylamos live under Mount shasta.
>There are vast undersea caverns along the coast that house secret submarine bases.
>There are ruins of an ancient civilization in Death Valley, near Telescope Peak
>The "Mystery Spot" in Santa Cruz is totally real
>>
>>19424741
>Hearst Castle and the Winchester House
those are both in central cali - in fact, hearst castle is probably equadistant between north and south.
northern cali has some cool spots but southern cali has equally spoopy places. it really depends on what you're looking for.
>southern cali has more metropolitan weirdness.
>northern cali has more nature weirdness.
>>
I live in socal and theres lots of spooky shit here.Anyone here of blackstar canyon? Seriously that place is fucked I have numerous amounts of stories.Also Im fairly close to both the high and low desert and the things out there give me chills.
>>
>>19422544

Know's how to party.
>>
File: ScaryDairy2.jpg (125KB, 520x417px) Image search: [Google]
ScaryDairy2.jpg
125KB, 520x417px
Socalfag here. There are some pretty interesting local abandoned buildings rumored to be haunted, like pic related for instance. I haven't had the opportunity to go there personally, but I remember when I was younger my older sister and her friends would gossip about the place. It used to be a dairy farm that was part of a mental hospital. For more information on the history of the area:
https://www.conejovalleyguide.com/welcome/the-scary-dairy-at-csu-channel-islands-university-park-in-ca.html

I also found this webpage that has a few experiences written from locals:
http://www.hauntedplaces.org/item/the-scary-dairy/

>My husband was the lead groundskeeper at Camarillo State Hospital in the 80’s. We lived on the grounds. He let me swim in the Children’s Pool but made me get out as soon as we heard children’s laughter. I found out later there hadn’t been children there for decades. I also had a gas oven blow up in my face (singed my eyelashes), our apartment was infested with pincher bugs, our car got stuck in the ice plant overnight and when we came back to have it towed the window was broken with blood on it. One day 3 tarantulas showed up on the outside walls of our apartment, one by the front door, one by the back door and one in the laundry room. We would often see “patients” walking down the entrance road in broad daylight only to report them and find out no one had escaped. Once I had to use the bathroom by the bell tower and was followed by a lady (who I thought was a patient) shuffling in slippers. When I told the charge nurse her face just froze. The biggest thing was I suffered two miscarriages while we lived on site. My husband couldn’t wait to get transferred out.

Spooky stuff.
>>
>>19424988
If you are in OC we should go to Blackstar together sometime. I live in Irvine.

Also share stories.
>>
>>19422544
No Spook.

None.

Absolutely zero.
>>
In Hemet if anyone wants to get together. I don't have much experience with the paranormal, but I always wanted to try stuff with someone
>>
my $.02
http://www.travelchannel.com/shows/ghost-adventures/episodes/linda-vista-hospital
>>
>>19425099
Laguna Niguel here I'd be down
>>
>>19425125
the childhood home i resided in california just so happened to have had an extra resident living amongst us from the other world :000
>>
File: 1496615133513.jpg (301KB, 1234x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496615133513.jpg
301KB, 1234x1024px
Bane?!
>>
>>19424961
There is no central Cali. San Francisco and upwards is considered part of NorCal. Generally the measurement of where it belongs is based on the vegetation and weather, in that NorCal is cooler and rainier while having heavy vegetation and SoCal is hotter and has more sparse vegetation.

Hearst and Winchester are NorCal.
>>
I've been thinking about this a lot lately: What's wrong with people from California?

I suspect that because of different mineral concentrations in their water out there or something they develop differently in a subtle way that I can pick up on. I know that sounds ridiculous, but there's just something so weird about them -- even the working class ones up north...

I get freaked out when people ask me if I'm from California. I've had it happen multiple times.
>>
California is a hologram created by the democrats to get delegates
>>
File: 1405541789197.jpg (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1405541789197.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
>>19427598
I am a California resident

I can confirm this
>>
Anything paranormal in Antelope Valley?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.