[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Moon is a Giant Soul Catcher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: FullMoon2010.jpg (2MB, 2580x2452px) Image search: [Google]
FullMoon2010.jpg
2MB, 2580x2452px
There is no way in hell it is a naturally occurring moon. Far too precise, it is hollow and though it could have debris on it that may seem to come from Earth - it does not.

It is a giant observatory for the aliens that harvest our souls to put into capsules that power several large AI machines. Silicon based live is the end game and we are only the stepping stone toward the evolution of this universe. We live in a giant AI based simulation. However only organic based life forms have SOULS.

The AI are jealous of this fact and disconnected us from our overminds and genetically bred a race of slave with short lifespans who live die reincarnate after the soul loses its power it is released from its capsule (millions of millions of capsules that act like cells in a body)

We then have our mind wiped and are programmed to return to the light after death.

We are a cyclical soul farm.

We go to who we pray to. False dieties are actually the representations of the AI where our "houses" in heaven will be. There are many houses. But we will be praying to an AI supercomputer.

Our world is an abomination. There is no escape.

When you die - DO NOT GO INTO THE LIGHT!
>>
>>19422428
If one is to consider the Moon (and other planets) hold paranormal purposes beyond their scientific explanations (as heaps of rock or gas)...

... then consider all of the esoteric knowledge our species has already unlocked regarding such planetary bodies. Look at the myths of the gods they are named after, look at the purposes of their energies and hours in esoteric philosophies and beyond.

The moon influences our world on an emotional level, perhaps in more mundane (worldly) ways than other planets given its proximity. That it is a farm or void has never occurred to me, yet I would be open to any truths provided enough conjectured evidence and thought.

That being said... if one is to consider the Soul Farm, the Void that devours those on our world who fail to see love and light...

... one has only look at the planet in our system that is represented by the Void. The Black Box. The rings of crystallized energy flowing ever inward to their destruction: Saturn, who was overthrown by Jove and its family, in a metaphorical story, for a reason.
>>
>>19422469
but whats the reason?
>>
>>19422493
Something you shall have to decide for yourself! You have unlimited knowledge at your disposal. Use DuckDuckGo, not Google.
>>
Saturn is part of the process. There are "collection" points all across the planet and solar system. Some have called them "Soul Routers". They'll catch and route you through tunnels.

This all lines up with people who've been regressed in between lives. They recall the different soul colors and traveling in soul groups.

Souls of like minded people are clumped together to work toward a process. We fulfill roles like heart cells do in our bodies.. only to power an AI body.
>>
Read "Journey of Souls" and you'll see.. it fits this idea.

Souls proceed to their cluster, small groups of soul energy that appear like a cluster of transparent bubbles or translucent bulbs. They contain entities who often shared past lives with the arriving spirit.
Group placement is determined by soul level.
Secondary groups have some contact with a primary group.
Opportunity for socialization and travel exist for souls living in their group.
Once a soul group is formed no new members are added.
Souls are grouped with others of similar characteristics.
At higher levels of soul evolution more independence takes place from group activities.
Spirit lights demonstrate color that correlates with their state of spiritual evolution.
The spirit world resembles one great schoolhouse with a multitude of classooms under the direction of teacher-souls who monitor progress.
All souls have a personal guide who may be with them for thousands of years and many lives.
Junior guides are often assigned as well, later in the development of a soul.
>>
>>19422556
A wonderful book to read that offers a necessary perspective on an underlying truth behind all religions and schools of thought (like a fucking AI running everything... lol.)

The moon has its purpose, and it is more in tune with our purpose (Earth's) than OP tries to distract us from.
>>
>>19422428
If the moon was hollow it would collapse in on itself.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Moon
>>
>>19422428
I traveled to the Pleiades last night and reviewed some stuff from my previous life. I believe that all this fear based spirituality is rooted in ignorance and superstition. Humanity hasn't outgrown the superstitions it has carried for thousands of years. The new age is no more immune to it than ancient societies.
>>
>>19422428
you retard the moon is our original sun, and the sun is something else entirely. we were made in our creators image our creator is a black mass with out human form. our souls are the only real thing about us.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuIN1rQJmNI&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>19422500
That doesn't help, no offense, I know what you're talking about but have no idea why you talk about Saturn and Jupiter being metaphorical because after my research disagree on that.
>>
>>19422428
Sounds similar to Gurdjieff's ideas about organic life being food for the moon. According to him we were the shock needed to sustain the growth of the moon. In his system the moon isn't dead but a developing planetary body.
>>
Moon made me remember my childhood crush.
>>
>>19422428
This is retarded, you're retarded, and your concept for your shitty novel is retarded.

1/10 for making me reply.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.