[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This shit happens right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: eyeswideshut.jpg (97KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
eyeswideshut.jpg
97KB, 500x264px
This shit happens right?
>>
>>19422303
I've done less weirder shit than this during fraternity rituals and initiations - and we were just 20 year olds with an old frat house and a fraternity ritual book.

I'd imagine that yes, this sort of crazy shit happens all the time in places that you would never expect.

I'd always be amazed when during ritual we could hear a car horn outside, or some other outside noise that reminded me that nobody outside these walls has any idea what we're doing and how weird it is to even be witnessing what we were doing.
>>
Yeah ofc they do. Not hard to figure it out
>>
>>19422303
Yes. Why do you think it was filmed at a Rothschild's mansion. Stanley Kubrick knew what he was doing. It was no coincidence that he died shortly after the release of the film.
>>
>>19422628
Details?
>>
>>19422846
*tips tinfoil*
>>
>>19422303

Yes, Jesus, Nixon talks about some freaky shit going down at Bohemian Grove on his Oval Office tapes.

https://youtu.be/HL6cxGg6yas
>>
>>19422303
Duh, there's a reason they call it "trance music"
>>
>>19422303
Yes. It's much shittier in person.
>>
>>19423148
I'll tell you my old frat rituals back in college.
>3 ceremonial objects placed in front
>each stands for a virtue the fraternity must follow
>do some sort of walking
>learn some old passed down phrases from the 1800's about your fraternity and what it stands for
>learn secret hand shake and entry motions

that was just our initiation as brothers, as pledges we did weird shit out in the woods while drunk, somewhat violent and ritualistic, but never anything satanic or even beyond your imagination

also paddlings was definitely a thing back in the day, not anymore thanks to media spotlight but we got hit so hard your ass capillaries bust and your butt would literally be blackish purple and you couldn't sit for a week
>>
>>19424542
ill never understand how you fraternity faggots get wasted and play with each others asses and somehow translate that into a sense of elitism
>>
>>19422303
Outside of movies? No.
>>
>>19422628
as another fraternity initiate, yes I have put on a red robe in the woods, done a mock blood brother ritual, learned secret handshakes, gestures, and conversational patterns to identify other initiates, as well as to communicate secret messages without speaking, and so on. And this is a middle of the road college fraternity that is largely a rip-off of masonic traditions. So yes, weirder shit than that probably happens.
>>
>>19425111
Oh it's simple. The dude(s) they do that to have partners; yes even the most unbelievable characters have supporters. They get you in a bad way; then tell that other person a general story about it; start to get specific; then they pull the 'put you in a trance state and do whatever we do'' trick; this ends in rape or death when someone really fucked up. The laugh of the matter is that this all takes time. Time they might have spent getting better.
>>
>>19425111
>fraternity faggots
you answered your own question Mr. Trips
>>
>>19425111
Because it's fun. Most fraternity guys just view it as something different to do while drinking and form friendships within.

Any silly shit will inevitably attract people who take it seriously, though. Such is man's way.
>>
>>19422303
I remember coming down from mushrooms once in Amsterdam and saw 5 laughing young men who were dressed like aristocrats run through the middle of one of the historic squares followed minutes later by 5 pissed-off looking aristocrat boys tarred with some weird shit and looking soaking

Initiations are always really funny to see in practice
>>
>>19427677
Was also part of a fraternity

Alpha Delta XXXXXX

Same thing.

There was a part with, "branding" a certain greek letter into our leg. This was done with dry ice as a hoax. The entire initiation process was a hoax.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.