[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone has seen a ''invisible insect'' too??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Shadow_Insect_4_IMG.jpg (37KB, 375x386px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow_Insect_4_IMG.jpg
37KB, 375x386px
So today i wake up in the middle of the night, and there was something poking me, and i noticed there was a thing in my blanket, and i got up. I saw a small insect, like a cockroach, and the thing flied and i swear to good the shit goes insivible in the air when i turned the lights on.
Anybody has seen a thing like that too? Maybe i was just waking up dreaming aahah
>>
Bugs move fast af and you had just woken up.
Clean your fucking room and quit thinking your lack of hygiene is paranormal.
>>
your house is dirty, not paranormal
/x/ fucking sucks
>>
get some poison and call an exterminator. even if your house isnt dirty you probably have roaches.
>>
spiders usually, ones too big to exist anywhere in my vicinity, they fade into the walls and whatnot as they run away

saw them all the time as a kid, not so much as an adult though
>>
>>19422217
>flied

Insects are very quick so I understand that it may SEEM as if they turn invisible, but in fact, many insects have wings that sprout from their thorax and are sometimes even hidden by protective armor. I know they may seem weird but insects are amazing feats of biology and it may be hard for your mind to process the quick movements of an agile little bug, but try to focus on the insect and identify what species it is. I know that might be quite the task for someone with a mind as lacking in development as you, but it could be very important to solving the issue. I recommend speaking with an exterminator or entomologist.

As for the "invisible" part. Ugh. You would not be posting if you understood this but meth, heroin, hallucinogens, and even deliriants such as Diphenhydramine (found in benadryl and many sleeping aids) can cause the sensation of invisible insects or spiders crawling on your skin. Seriously, it is such a common phenomena I don't know why your first instinct would be to post to the PARANORMAL board of an East-Asian Cartoon appreciation website.
Tl;dr: OP should either solve the bug problem by getting an exterminator or some minor psychological help. Do not take this menial, stupid, wasteful fucking meaningless idea to /x/
>hurr i had a common dream phenomena that is easily explained and not even slightly interesting outside of psychological theory

Please, please, please make a post about demons or voodoo or aliens or something at least relevant. I'm all for psychological phenomena discussion on /x/ but this is just so retarded.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.