[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do angels really look like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 47

What do angels really look like?
>>
>>19422110
6 wings
4 faces

Or circles within circles of fire studded with eyes
>>
They are said to be really tall with wings. Any specific details could vary. They only have one face. Only the beings who guard Gods throne has multiple
>>
File: IMG_1877.jpg (647KB, 800x721px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1877.jpg
647KB, 800x721px
>>19422110
Aight OP, listen up.

An Angel is a celestial attendant of God; one of a class of Spiritual Beings who, in Medieval Angelology, were the lowest of the nine celestial orders.

From top to bottom:

Seraphim, Cherubim, Thrones, Dominions, Virtues, Powers, Principalities, Archangels and Angels.

Pic is a Throne; also known as an Ophanim.
>>
File: IMG_1878.jpg (85KB, 300x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1878.jpg
85KB, 300x456px
>>19423051
Angels are divided into Spheres, also called Choirs.

>The First Sphere

The first sphere angels serve as the heavenly servants of God the Son incarnated (if you're Christian. Angels appear in other mythologies too).

>Seraphim
Seraphim are the highest angelic class and they serve as the caretakers of God's throne and continuously shout praises: "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts; the whole earth is full of his glory!" According to Isaiah 6:1-8, the Seraphim are described as fiery six-winged beings; with two wings they cover their faces, with another two they cover their feet, and the last two they use to fly.

>Cherubim
Cherubim have four faces: one of a man, an ox, a lion, and an eagle. They have four conjoined wings covered with eyes, a lion's body, and the feet of oxen. Cherubim guard the way to the tree of life in the Garden of Eden and the throne of God.

>Thrones
The Ophanim are unusual looking even compared to the other celestial beings plus they are said to be moved by the spirit of other beings, which raises the question if the Ophanim are spiritual beings at all or if they are purely material beings. They appear as a beryl-coloured wheel-within-a-wheel, their rims covered with hundreds of eyes. They are closely connected with the Cherubim instead: "When they moved, the others moved; when they stopped, the others stopped; and when they rose from the earth, the wheels rose along with them; for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels."
>>
>>19423107

Please don't stop. I love this shit. I should start working enochian.
>>
>>19423107
Man, this shit is fascinating. I hate all the generic angels you see in television and books when there are all these genuinely horrific and awe inspiring angels. Could you tell us about the other spheres?
>>
I believe angels are cute girls with pink hair.
>>
>>19423051
>>19423107
do one on demons please
>>
File: IMG_1879.jpg (58KB, 196x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1879.jpg
58KB, 196x250px
>>19423107
>The Second Sphere
Angels of the Second Sphere work as heavenly governors of the Ceation by subjecting matter and guiding and ruling the spirits.

>Dominions aka Lordships, Dominations
The Dominions are believed to look like divinely beautiful humans with a pair of feathered wings, much like the common representation of angels, but they may be distinguished from other groups by wielding orbs of light fastened to the heads of their scepters or on the pommel of their swords. The Dominions regulate the duties of lower angels.

>Virtues aka Strongholds
These angels are those through which signs and miracles are made in the world. They appear as Dominions do.

>Powers aka Authorities
The primary duty of the "Powers" is to supervise the movements of the heavenly bodies in order to ensure that the cosmos remains in order. Being warrior angels, they also oppose evil spirits, especially those that make use of the matter in the universe, and often cast evil spirits to detention places. These angels are usually represented as soldiers wearing full armor and helmet, and also having defensive and offensive weapons such as shields and spears or chains respectively. Lucifer was the leader of the Powers.
>>
Eye witness description from me
Tall at least 8 ft. tall, Eyes almond slanted, all in light that’s not of this world very “HD” more real than real like and living light, spikes of light going in and out all over. The Feeling was the most important, love and ultraism with no strings attached. like nothing a had ever experienced it was extremely strong. Experience lasted about two minutes then it was gone
>>
>>19423206
*Creation.

Fuck. Second Sphere of Angels basically keeps the moon orbiting, keeps Black Holes in check and basically fight entropy. I'm doing the Third Choir next.
>>
>>19423179
No you dont
>>
File: IMG_1880.jpg (45KB, 300x232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1880.jpg
45KB, 300x232px
>>19423206
>>19423220
>The Third Sphere

Angels who function as heavenly guides, protectors, and messengers to human beings. This is where we get to the stereotypical "Angel". God made these more human because these guys interact with us.

>Principalities aka Rulers

The Principalities are the angels that guide and protect nations, or groups of peoples, and institutions such as the Church. The Principalities preside over the bands of angels and charge them with fulfilling the divine ministry. There are some who administer and some who assist. The Principalities are shown wearing a crown and carrying a sceptre.

>Archangels
Not to be confused with Arch Angels (aka Arch-Angels), which are Seraphim, Archangels preside over Angels. These are the big guns when God/Allah/YHWH needs some muscle. The ones you're familiar with; Michael, Uriel, Gabriel, etc are Archangels.

>Angels
The lowest order of the angels, and the most recognized. They are the ones most concerned with the affairs of living things. Within the category of the angels, there are many different kinds, with different functions. The angels are sent as messengers to humanity. Personal guardian angels come from this class.
>>
File: 8335e179ac531b9e623f7a33f82d9be9.jpg (175KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
8335e179ac531b9e623f7a33f82d9be9.jpg
175KB, 707x1000px
I'm not lying. Here's proof.
>>
>>19423253
the evidence is shockingly real, I am convinced
>>
>>19423200
Demons are a different animal.

What you gotta understand is Angels vs Demons isn't a Good vs Evill issue: it's an Order vs Chaos issue.

God, or whatever name you prefer, created angels as an extension of Himself.

Angels don't have free will. They blur the line between automatons and sentient beings. If they do have Choice--it comes in the form of "wiggle room" within orders.

Angels are beings of quintessential order. They want to keep "stuff" (aka Creation) together, they want protons and neutrons and electrons to work together. They want to keep the Earth around Sol. They want your marriage to last. They want you to have a sky, a ground, space and time to live in.

Demons don't. They want Chaos. They want to undo Creation. They want the universe to just be quarks and particles. Demons are Entropy. They want your marriage to fail, they want you in clubs whoring yourself and getting wasted because it's just a tiny, tiny step towards unraveling society.

Demons have a hierarchy, but it's such a convoluted mess and entirely based on who has the power to dominate who. Any rank a demon obtains is self-granted. That, or their a slave to another demon.
>>
File: bjb.png (8KB, 580x270px) Image search: [Google]
bjb.png
8KB, 580x270px
>>19422110
like this
>>
>>19423179
kys
>>
>>19423294
*They're a slave. God, I can't spell today.
>>
>>19423051
>Dominions, Virtues, Powers, Principalities
Sounds like they just took some verses out of context.
>>
>>19423252
So Gremory is a Fallen Principality?
>>
File: Beelzebub.png (114KB, 701x800px) Image search: [Google]
Beelzebub.png
114KB, 701x800px
>>19423294
What about seven lords of hell? I thought Lucifer/Satan/Beelzebub etc are the same thing but there are 7 of them, each different. What's the difference between them and who rules the Hell?
>>
File: enlil-enki.jpg (232KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
enlil-enki.jpg
232KB, 672x372px
The Anunna (Arch Angels, pic related) look much like their modern interpretation as seen in the OP.
>>
>>19423373
Yeah, there are Lords. There's also Presidents, Governors, Counts, Dukes, Earls and all manner of titles. There's a shit load of demons with those lesser titles.

Any title a demon has is self granted because they had the power to or it was assigned to them by another demon that owns them.

Some Demons answer to no one. Some are slaves, but also own slaves. Some are just the rank-and-file within a Duke's small Legion. Some are generals within a President's massive Legion. Some do neither and live as animals and hunt each other for food in the wilds of hell.

But make no mistake that Satan/Lucifer/Iblis is the most powerful. He can rally all of hell to his command through force.

It's a weird position. Lucifer is the "leader"; not the top of the pyramid, but more like the center of the circle. More like the ringlinder of a writhing horde or mob that feasts, kills, helps, harms, elevates and subjugates itself.
>>
>>19423373
>>19423447
But, yes, of all the titles Lord is the strongest after Iblis/Satan/Lucifer Itself
>>
>>19423447
>>19423463
According to a manuscript compiled no earlier than 1500AD.

The document features a list of demons complete with grotesque illustrations. The list is composed of old gods that are seen as evil by adherents of the Christian faith.

Also listed are:
>Size of the demons legion.
>Ridiculous titles.
>Seemingly random abilities.
>>
>>19423685
not random you cretin
>>
>>19423685
>Seemingly random abilities
more like dumb mortals cant understand or fathom any real reason to possess such abilities?
>>
>>19423696
Alright, would you prefer I said it was made up.

Because it is literally made up garbage designed to disparage older faiths.

You are making sacrifices in order to garner assistance from literal thought forms.
>>
>>19423716
I prefer you KYS
>>
too many eyes covered in fire with too many wings
>>
>>19423154

read a wind in the door
>>
>>19423107
have some reference to all this?
>>
>>19423747
What do you believe the actual Gods disparaged by that crappy little book prefer?

Your sacrifice of stale leftovers?

It does not take a genius to see the book for what it is.
>>
File: Anunnaki-angel-TreeofLife.jpg (336KB, 760x1083px) Image search: [Google]
Anunnaki-angel-TreeofLife.jpg
336KB, 760x1083px
here is your angel
>>
>>19423836
angels grow facial hair?
>>
>>19423862
An angel can be you or me...
Angel literally means "Messenger of God" in Latin.
>>
>>19423871
no man is distict
>>
Everyone can experience contact by meditating on God and receiving heavenly light to raise one’s vibration until the veils get lifted slowly, one by one. The Truth is most people can’t meditate on a higher power because they are simply blocked, everyone is infected with demons more than one jumping from person to person to cause a negative emotional state hell on earth. People should stop reading bullshit and do a real practice to rid themselves of the scourge. kabbalah, Sufism, Buddhism or Hinduism there are many paths to the mountain
>>
>>19423815

Found the college athiest
>>
>>19422164
Why would god's throne need to be guarded?
>>
>>19423899
>Found the college athiest
Finished college a long time ago and have never been an atheist.

You should do something about your lack of reading comprehension.
>>
you should look at the angels from evangelion XD
>>
>>19423910
I always do wonder that...
>>
File: 1502416647438.gif (1MB, 387x263px) Image search: [Google]
1502416647438.gif
1MB, 387x263px
>>19424044
the throne IS god

>dun dun dun
>>
>>19423910
There are horrors in this outside Creation you can't comprehend.
>>
>>19424090
I can. So go Fuck yourself
>>
The beings around Gods throne dont guard him in the sense of protection from thieves or violence but to glorify & praise his holiness.
>>
>>19424082
PICKLE RICK
>>
>>19424112
I can try to buy it but why is the term guard used??
>>
>>19424112
Why does God want flatterers? That would be like building a robot that only gives you complements.
>>
>>19423805
I've always been very interested in Theology and Abrahamic Mythology.

If you're looking for hard sources, I read the Bible, Torah, and Koran. Also writings from the Church through history.
>>
>>19424128
>>
File: IMG_0723.gif (2MB, 265x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0723.gif
2MB, 265x200px
>>19424101
Okay tough guy lol
>>
File: mein angle.jpg (60KB, 498x700px) Image search: [Google]
mein angle.jpg
60KB, 498x700px
>>19422110
>>
>>19424134
It's imperative...

KYS
>>
>>19424128
No Fucking Shit Sherlock!!
>>
Idk, it seems like "God" is some sort of autist, who only wants to be around himself, while "Satan" is just a huge asshole who uses power and takes advantage of beings weaker than him.
Man, fuck God and fuck Satan.
>>
>>19424101

You can't. You want one?

Hillary Clinton wants to be a Methodist preacher.

ROLL 3D100 SAN LOSS, MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>19424257
To be honest I'm really weirded out by that news. Isn't she a Lucifer worshiping twat?
>>
They have a Red Bull can in their hand
>>
File: IMG_0048.jpg (37KB, 534x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048.jpg
37KB, 534x800px
>>19424185
At least spell out the acronym. I ain't gonna kms if you can't put in the effort, god damn lol work it

>>19424189
I don't get it. Where do you think info on Demons and Angels comes from, dork?

All this low effort hate lol
>>
>>19424271
KYS is caustic humour anon...I don't really want you to do it...well maybe.

Those sources where like saying wanna know about math? Well here is a hidden secret...read a mathbook. No shit huh?
>>
>>19424278
Were
>>
>>19424264
Sicknasty quip, bro.
>>
>>19422110
They are fearsome and beautiful in their true form, even the fallen ones. The fallen ones (demons) choose to look ugly to scare people who don't know better. Also, people often entertain angels without knowing it, both the good ones and the bad ones. For example, Archangel Michael is known to inhabit human form, often as an injured warrior to cover his true patronage.

Ways to recognize the good ones:

Charity
Constance
Faith
Grace
Guidance
Hope
Inspiration
Joy
Knowing
Knowledge
Light
Love
Mercy
Patience
Peace
Possibilities
Purity
Radiance
Receptivity
Strength
Stability
Truth
Virtue
Wisdom

The evil ones demonstrate the opposite of those things in behavior.

Trifling with angels, good and bad, can be very dangerous, so tread carefully. They will tend to be loners, very secretive.
>>
>>19423137
>Please don't stop. I love this shit. I should start working enochian.
Careful. Enochian is very powerful and not to be played with.

By faith Enoch was translated.
>>
>>19423253
Is this subtle barneyposting?
>>
>>19423294
>What you gotta understand is Angels vs Demons isn't a Good vs Evill issue: it's an Order vs Chaos issue.
Wrong. It is good vs. Evil.

There are Chaotic Good angels serving God (the angels of the Four Winds), and Lawful Evil angels serving Satan (the Archdukes, or "politicians").

All angels that serve God (the 2/3) are Good, all who serve Satan (the 1/3) are demons that are evil.
>>
>>19424128
What books aside from the Bible, Torah, and Koran do you recommend reading for vast detailed information about angels?
>>
>>19424185
Stop kissing each other this is a safe for work board.
>>
>>19423910
>Why would god's throne need to be guarded?
Angels are messengers of God.

Angels guarding God's throne are like cameras guarding your front door. But it's just an extension of your vision.
>>
>>19424327
But why guard the throne specifically? Why not God?

What is so special about the throne? Why make an entire caste dedicated to guarding the throne?
>>
They look like hairy potatoes.

Seriously, how do you guys not know this?
>>
>>19424120
>I can try to buy it but why is the term guard used??
Since God can take care of Himself, it’s more a ceremonial guard than a protective one. Think of the Cherubim as a symbol of God’s authority. According to Rev. 4:8-9 their primary activity is to give glory, honor, and thanks to God.

mishmâr, mish-mawr' means "rite, ceremony, or observance" in the context of angels and God. not protection,
>>
>>19424320
>What books aside from the Bible, Torah, and Koran do you recommend reading for vast detailed information about angels?
Apocryphal Book of Enoch
>>
>>19423696
why do you worship demons
>>
>>19424341
Because it's fucking baller.
>>
>>19424367
BEHOLD, MY DEMONS!
>>
>>19424341
>But why guard the throne specifically? Why not God?
>What is so special about the throne? Why make an entire caste dedicated to guarding the throne?

The Throne is where one seals requests in Faith before the Creator. Once sealed, God MUST address them, by oath, they cannot be ignored:

"And whoever swears by Heaven, swears both by the throne of God and by Him who sits upon it." - Matthew 23:22

(the answer can be "no", or more commonly "not now".)

Heaven (yes Heaven) and Earth will pass away, but NOT the Throne:

"Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them." - Revelation 20:11

"Your throne, O God, is forever and ever" - Psalm 45:6

"The LORD has established His throne in the heavens, And His sovereignty rules over all." - Psalm 103:19

The Throne never changes, and the Earthly analogue is the Mercy Seat on the Ark of The Covenant. Remember Raiders of the Lost Ark? Imagine that times Infinity, in the unseen realm. All truly wise spiritually aware beings knows to seal requests to God before the Throne, rather than swear to Heaven, which is a less permanent creation than the Throne. (ALso, Earth is less permanent than Heaven.)
>>
>>19424427
Pretty awesome desu
>>
bump for this thread
>>
File: NonNobisDomine.jpg (122KB, 550x605px) Image search: [Google]
NonNobisDomine.jpg
122KB, 550x605px
>>19424527
>Pretty awesome desu
That is awesome, but this is why we are able to approach the Throne in the first place:
"For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all. " - James 2:10

"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." - Romans 3:23

"For the wages of sin is death." - Romans 6:23

"The life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that makes an atonement for the soul." - Leviticus 17:11

"For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins." - Hebrews 10:4

"Christ being come an high priest of good things to come...Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by His own blood He entered in once into the holy place having obtained eternal redemption for us." - Hebrews 9:11-12

"And ye know that He was manifested to take away our sins; and in Him is no sin." - 1 John 3:5

"But God commends His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." - Romans 5:8

"Much more then, being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him." - Romans 5:9

"Therefore if anyone be in Christ, they are a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." - 2 Corinthians 5:17

"For by one offering He hath perfected forever them that are sanctified." - Hebrews 10:14

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

"If you declare with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." - Romans 10:9

"And they overcame Satan by the Blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death." - Revelation 12:11

Secret: Without the above, you CAN'T approach the Throne.
>>
>>19424350
That does make sense...
>>
>>19422110
If you're a "bad" person they're the most horrible things in the world. Towering marble meshes of gnawing fleshing and screaming metal unraveling and wrapping into itself while the vibrations surrounding you quickly amp up so hard you feel like you're at the center of a church bell cracking your head open and noise just has so much physical weight to it. All the while you're crying for god knows why and given the ineffible feeling of being absolutely worthless trash.

Don't use enochian to get laid. Just play with tarot cards.
>>
File: whitedog.jpg (10KB, 196x110px) Image search: [Google]
whitedog.jpg
10KB, 196x110px
>>19422110

a spiritual being believed to act as an attendant, agent, or messenger of God, conventionally represented in human form with wings and a long robe: "God sent an angel to talk to Gideon"
▪ an attendant spirit, especially a benevolent one: "there was an angel watching over me" synonyms: messenger of God, divine/heavenly messenger, divine beingantonyms: devil, demon
▪ in traditional Christian angelology, a being of the lowest order of the celestial hierarchy.
2. a person of exemplary conduct or virtue: "women were then seen as angels or whores" synonyms: saint, paragon of virtue, gem, treasure, darling, ... more
▪ used in similes or comparisons to refer to a person's outstanding beauty, qualities, or abilities: "you sang like an angel"
▪ used in approval when a person has been or is expected to be kind or willing to oblige: "be an angel and let us come in"
▪ used as a term of endearment: "I miss you too, angel"
3. a person who supports a business financially, typically one who invests private capital in a small or newly established enterprise: "the longer it takes you to get your product into the marketplace, the longer it will be until the angels get their money back" synonyms: backer, sponsor, benefactor, fairy godmother, promoter, ... more
▪ a financial backer of a theatrical production: "every year we raise the money for the next season and we are always looking for an angel"
4. an English coin minted between 1470 and 1634 and bearing the figure of the archangel Michael killing a dragon.
5. an aircraft's altitude (often used with a numeral indicating thousands of feet): informal "we rendezvous at angels nine"
6. an unexplained radar echo. informal
>>
File: Ibelieveingooddog.jpg (85KB, 523x468px) Image search: [Google]
Ibelieveingooddog.jpg
85KB, 523x468px
>>19425247

What is the distinguishing characteristics of Angels? Part Bird? A Halo?

>Sometimes you just know them when you see them.
>>
they're literally eldritch abominations. read the bible.
>>
File: images (25).jpg (20KB, 322x457px) Image search: [Google]
images (25).jpg
20KB, 322x457px
>>19422110
According to the old testament they were soldiers against the darkness, so
>>
>>19422110
They are embodiments of divine energy
They can take any shape they see fit
>>
File: AC130.jpg (3MB, 3216x2136px) Image search: [Google]
AC130.jpg
3MB, 3216x2136px
>>19422110

pic related you LARPing faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19423051 drew this a while ago was wondering what it was
>>
>>19425696
Just popped into your head?
>>
>>19423685
>Ridiculous titles.

I like the thousand years old president demons
>>
>>19425699
was remembering a lucid dream I had when I was a kid trying to draw the scene from memory I was waiting in a lineup in the clouds with this guy and "that" waiting at the front above the book he guarded
>>
>>19425696
Something vaguely jew related, judging from the six pointed star or atom symbol you've drawn there.
>>
lotta angel threads on here lately
>>
File: c8nwhe42k1utdbyvo4vu.jpg (31KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
c8nwhe42k1utdbyvo4vu.jpg
31KB, 620x470px
>>
File: 1502296910173.png (394KB, 666x706px) Image search: [Google]
1502296910173.png
394KB, 666x706px
>>19425112
yeah but if you're not their the most beautiful fucking things you will ever lay your minds eye on and you'll just sit there with tears involuntarily streaming down your face wanting to crawl under their wings and sit in their peri-dimensional embrace for eternity which you can totally do since time is irrelevant and malleable to them.

Hot fucking damn do I love angels. Fucking A.
>>
>>19425112
so assuming I completely ignored your warning, what's the best way to get started in enochian?
>>
>>
>>19422110
a light so bright it will burn your eyes out
>>
>>19423373
There are 7 Princes of Hell we only of 5 though
>>
>>19423373
Baal is Beelzebub,he works for Lucifer but Satan just means adversary,Lucifer is like anon said the most powerful and yes he does indeed rule Hell.
>>
>>19427794
Man FBI doesn't care.
>>
File: cornkids.jpg (10KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
cornkids.jpg
10KB, 249x202px
>>19427804
I'm sure.
>>
>>19427815
they don't .trust me
>>
>>19422110
I've seen one.
They have wings like your picture,
sandals
and hooded robe in grey
>>
File: Capture1.png (1MB, 649x761px) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.png
1MB, 649x761px
>>19427818
You damn well know the US Government puts its tentacles into every subject matter because of "national security" and for a means of capturing, studying, and weaponizing that which it ensares.
>>
File: 1498014148834.jpg (33KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
1498014148834.jpg
33KB, 412x430px
>>19427818
Why would they trust you?

This has nothing to do with them caring or not.

TMI
>>
File: Michael_SMTIV_HiRes.jpg (982KB, 1200x1568px) Image search: [Google]
Michael_SMTIV_HiRes.jpg
982KB, 1200x1568px
>>19422110
This is a Japanese archangel.
>>
>>19422110
From another board:

I'm in tears typing this, so please bear with me.

Wife and I went to a festival today. She went to the bathroom and I sat outside on the steps. A mentally and physically disabled man (about 25-30) came out of the bathroom helped by his Dad. He had a hell of a time making it up the steps. Part way up the steps his baseball hat fell and he was having a hard time getting it back on his head. His Dad put the hat back on him and just had the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. At the top of the steps he wrapped his arm around his son. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. The look on the fathers' face was beatific.

It was just a moment in time but it was beyond beautiful. I think it was the first time I ever saw an angel. It was a hell of a moment, I'll treasure it forever. It was a look of pure, unadulterated love.
>>
>>19427899
The Japanese don't have archangels they have Kami.
>>
>>19427847
they have it weaponized and shit its just they dpn't care about the spread of paranormal information outside of themselves.>>19427857
They don't trust me.
>>
>>19422110
I like to think that they look like formless abominations, kinda like this https://www.angelarium.net/treeoflife/
>>
I hope they look like majestic floofly cats
>>
File: floofly_catz.jpg (862KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
floofly_catz.jpg
862KB, 3264x2448px
>>19428882
I trudged through my 10,000+ image collection to find this just 4u.
>>
>>19428928
Your swell cunt
>>
File: [kitty.jpg (69KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
[kitty.jpg
69KB, 720x960px
>>19428928
Thanks but I was thinking more like this
>>
File: ilias final form.jpg (235KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ilias final form.jpg
235KB, 1440x1080px
>>19422110
A big terrifying mass of eyes and wings and tentacles and shit.
Think pic related but much worse.
>>
File: Bat boys.jpg (157KB, 960x752px) Image search: [Google]
Bat boys.jpg
157KB, 960x752px
>>19422110
>What do angels really look like?
>>
>>19427051
>muh gehnesis
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
Yo hold up. If Angels have no free will, what about the ones that supposedly came down and banged a bunch of chicks and they gave birth to the Nephilim? I don't know that whole story so forgive me if it was clearly explained, somewhere. And like, if they can fuck humans, can they fuck each other?

Do angels get horny? Do they posses genitals? They have genders, right?
>>
>>19428983
>terrifying
>posts qt
>>
File: 1478491455021.png (560KB, 811x411px) Image search: [Google]
1478491455021.png
560KB, 811x411px
I'm probably crazy and there are other explanations for this, but I'm gonna tell this story anyway.

The end of middle school was like this weird time for me. I kept having these dreams of people dressed in white talking to me saying they'll "help me get through this" or just overall being really nice to me. I felt really comfortable around these people, but I had no idea who they were. When I entered high school, I got sick with this thing called Henoch Schonlein Popura (sp?). It wasn't serious I don't think, but I couldn't eat much of anything without intense stomach pain, had to be hospitalized several times, and it fucked up my joints for a while so I had to be in a wheelchair. (it also had long term damage on my kidneys so they're permanently fucked up a little now. Yay.) All the while I kept having those really nice dreams of the people in white. Now, I was more religious at the time than I am now, so I interpreted them as angels. I also am aware that I was also on a lot of pain killers and they could've been just very nice hallucinations. Either way, those were some of the best times of my life despite me being the sickest I've ever been.

My friends were kind of dicks about the whole thing except for maybe one, and they acted like nothing was wrong. We were all kinda cringy and autistic so maybe they just didn't know how to handle it. I'm not close with my family, but they did their best for me. For a while, those "angels" were all I had.

Some of them introduced themselves at some point, and some of the names were interesting because I had never heard them before and they had meanings:
There was one with short black hair named Dominus. Apparently his name means "lord/god/master". There was Chris - a pretty common name so I can't say much about it. And then Theon, which means "godly" (this was YEARS before Game of Thrones was even a thing so shut up).

Cont..
>>
>>19429823
Once I started to recover, I started seeing them less and less and that made me really sad. Like I said, those angels were all I had.

Some of the dreams I had were very elaborate stories with them jumping in to save me, or just me sitting around eating a birthday cake with them. They weren't what everybody here describes them to be. They were the chillest mother fuckers I've ever met. I can't really describe it. I didn't feel like falling to my knees in tears or whatever. These people were like my best friends and I would even call them family. But a lot of this could've been the drugs or me being a fucking weeaboo projecting these false personalities based on some anime I was watching at the time. I don't really know.

I was/am really attached to the one named Theon. He had straight shoulder-length black hair and dark gray eyes. I seemed to dream about him the most, or at least my dreams with him had the most impact.
(I can go into some of the dreams I had later, if people care to cringe with me)

There was one time I went to the ER due to abdominal pain. I was going to stay there for a few days because they were trying to figure out what I had. I remember very vividly seeing a man in scrubs kinda walking behind the other people who had just got done hooking me up or some shit to some machine (I don't remember). And he looked at his chart or something and did something (he either tinkered with the machine or jotted something down. I don't remember). My eyes suddenly went to his name tag and his name was Theon. It was only for a brief second, and he didn't even look at me, nor did he look like how he appeared in my dream. But I was so stunned I couldn't say anything. I never saw that guy again, and I hate myself for not asking if they had someone who coincidentally was named Theon who worked there. I could've also just misread the name or something, maybe it was just another Theon. But it's not a very common name..

Cont..
>>
>>19429876
Anyway, I'm all better now of course, give or take some minor kidney problems. I don't dream about them anymore. I'm sure they were just fucking imaginary friends or some shit. And I don't talk about it to many people because I feel crazy af (but 4chan? Sure why not?!) But I dunno. Whenever I'm going through a tough time in life, I think about them. And it helps, a little.

I guess besides telling some cringe-inducing story, I'd like to know how to contact them again. I mean let's pretend for a second that this is all real and all that; I like to keep an open mind. Can I contact them through meditation? I don't need life answers or for them to "show me the way" or "guide me to a path of enlightenment" or some shit. I just want to talk about whatever and just be around them again. I don't have to become religious again, do I? Because as it stands right now I'm most likely an agnostic. But like I said, I like to keep an open mind.
>>
Last time i checked they looked like this ° and reduced to 9.
>>
>>19424320
Not that anon, but I used to have an entire encyclopedia about every Angel and Demon that was ever mentioned in literature. I wish I could find it. It was really interesting. I'm sure they have something like that at your local bookstore. I found mine at friggin Borders, back when that store still existed (RIP).

I like the one obsessed with shoes. Sandalphon, I think.
>>
File: 1497019528743.jpg (102KB, 854x687px) Image search: [Google]
1497019528743.jpg
102KB, 854x687px
>>19429887
>imaginary friends

Yes. But, to what degree do you underestimate your imagination? That's four windows to your inner world; Integrating, Thinking, Sensing, and the colossus, Imagery.

> I mean let's pretend for a second that this is all real and all that

Let's pretend for a second that the universe was in thermal heat death. Then suddenly it got hot and expanded. [For seemingly no reason.] And now you are an arrangement of energy [and mass] that is manipulating more energy to communicate ideas.

>Can I contact them through meditation?

Or dreams. Or lucid dreams. Or art. Or conscious acknowledgement that "I now speak with Theon."

>I don't have to become religious again, do I?

Yes and no. Basically religion CAN be a way to bypass the part of your consciousness known as the censor. But it's not necessary. Technically. Just do what works.

Fag
>>
>>19430067
>Fag

Alrighty. ...thanks?
>>
File: rec.gif (2MB, 352x196px) Image search: [Google]
rec.gif
2MB, 352x196px
>>
saint Michael the archangel led the armies of god and defeated lucifer and hell.
>>
One wing

Long silver hair

Identity issues
>>
>>19422110
All kinds of shit, dude. Angels and demons are no different from each other, angels are just demons that yahweh used as his bodyguards and soldiers. They can look like anything from firewheels with wings to humanoids with two faces (one is their butt) - just depends on the demon/angel
>>
>>19430267
One might say he was a Jehova's Witness, too
>>
>>19430203
slander. the rebels were cast out of heaven to earth. there is no special hell place for angels its earth. earth is a penal colony for angels

thats right gods alleged chosen people have to share space with thugs and hoodlums of a supernatural nature

kinda seems like it wasnt thought out but it was very thought out. the antagonist drive the story line and the protagonist sometimes have to deal with a harrowing... for a few centuries sometimes even. basically its GoT over thousands of years
>>
File: mcrib.jpg (89KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
mcrib.jpg
89KB, 1024x576px
angels are little twats
they look like well-manicured gayboys
they're super cute but they don't even know if they have a gender
"sterile" describes them in more than one sense
>>
>>19422110
>Wings
>Humanoid
Welcome to the /p/hantasy board full of virgin bigots
>>
>>19429768
they broke off
>>
File: Fortitudo (1).png (2MB, 1303x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Fortitudo (1).png
2MB, 1303x1000px
>>19422110
>>
File: Fortitudo.jpg (208KB, 636x434px) Image search: [Google]
Fortitudo.jpg
208KB, 636x434px
>>19430996
>>
>>19422110
aren't they usually described as being covered in wings and having multiple faces and shit
>>
File: Fortitudo.png (2MB, 1228x932px) Image search: [Google]
Fortitudo.png
2MB, 1228x932px
>>
File: FortitudoMagazineScan.png (798KB, 1000x737px) Image search: [Google]
FortitudoMagazineScan.png
798KB, 1000x737px
>>
File: Glamor.jpg (172KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Glamor.jpg
172KB, 1920x1080px
>>19431002
>>19431007
>>
File: glamor_by_yare_yare_dong-d9e0ps1.png (885KB, 1104x1080px) Image search: [Google]
glamor_by_yare_yare_dong-d9e0ps1.png
885KB, 1104x1080px
>>19431016
>>
File: Enchant.jpg (25KB, 363x366px) Image search: [Google]
Enchant.jpg
25KB, 363x366px
>>19431023
>>
File: Enchant.png (499KB, 554x558px) Image search: [Google]
Enchant.png
499KB, 554x558px
>>19431027
>>
>>19429768
Why would angels not have free will? Demons are angels too. (unless you're a Calvinist and believe everything is god playing a video game)

Genesis mentions sons of God coming down and creating children with the sons of man. On the other hand in the New Testament I think Jesus says something like "after death we will be like the angels in heaven and not be married or given in marriage"

>>19430844
One could potentially assume this, but it's never mentioned unlike the serpent's punishment. Some have assumed that the "sons of God and sons of man" weren't angels and women but the human sons of a God-following man and the human daughters of a godless man. This doesn't quite add up to me either though.

tl;dr: idk
>>
Have you read Lovecraft? How he discribes the horrors from beyond space? Yeah? Like that.
>>
>>19423107
Why do you guys get all this expanded universe shit? Is it from Dante?
>>
Angels can look however they want to look. However, since you basically have to be functionally schizophrenic to perceive magick, and since angels are very powerful beings whose presence makes itself immediately known, angels have historically looked pretty weird.
>>
File: 1501032050960.png (308KB, 475x526px) Image search: [Google]
1501032050960.png
308KB, 475x526px
>>19430679
>sterile
Except that you absolutely can reproduce with them.

Stop talking out of your ass. Sweet angel lovin' is where it's at breh
>>
>>19422110
One thing is for certain: they have holes which are able to be penetrated by angry horny goat herders, as written about in the Old Testament.

Do angels eat food and drink, explaining their need for buttholes?

Also, who makes the clothing and tunics they're always wearing? Do they plant cotton, harvest it, run it through a loom and eventually sew the textiles together? Do they buy clothes from humans?
>>
>>19431965
>Stop talking out of your ass.
Like pottery
Your talking about angels kid.
>>
They probably look like Taylor Swift but with wings.
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.