[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DESUGATE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: say_desu.png (442KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
say_desu.png
442KB, 600x458px
sup x?

Bizreali here, notcied some funky shit going on thought you autists would be the best to put on the case.

>>>/biz/3011444

testing to see if it happens on x too,

t b h > desu
T B H > DESU

desu what is going on here desu?
>>
>>19421993
wordfilters. f a m = senpai
>>
welcome to /x/, ladies and gentleman.
>>
File: 1444249970299[1].jpg (43KB, 815x544px) Image search: [Google]
1444249970299[1].jpg
43KB, 815x544px
Been like that for a while now senpai.
And I can tell you exactly who's responsible.
>>
>>19421993
idiot newfag
>>
I learnt Japanese to work for translating government work in Japan.

The misuse of Desu on this website makes me sick.
>>
>>19422833
What does it mean in Japanese?
>>
>>19422890
It's saying "am/is/are" when used in conjuction with the particle wa/ga etc.
So for example to say your name (Sorry for using romaji)-
Watashi wa Anon desu
Watashi - I
Anon - Anon
Desu - Am

I am Anon

Today is cold:
Kyo wa Samui Desu
Kyo - Today
Samui - Cold
Desu - is.

So you could say "you are very stupid desu" and that's as right as you're going to get it in English but people whack it on the end of anything and it's just a pethate of mine
>>
File: anime sucks.jpg (157KB, 749x1066px) Image search: [Google]
anime sucks.jpg
157KB, 749x1066px
>>19422904
Thanks, anon. I always wondered what that meant. Now I have something to get autistically angry about when people do it wrong.
>>
>>19422923
You're welcome my man
>>
>>19422923
Sell BTC
Buy ETH
Spirits say HODL
>>
>>19422279
Don't lie to the boy senpai
>>
>>19421993
>being this much of a candyass, roodypoo, newfriend
>>
>>19422904
How triggered are you when you see shops selling "bento box"?

What made me unfathomably mad when I was in japan was fucking nihonshiki.
>>
>>19423877
I don't mind if people try to get into it, but the two rules I have are don't be a fucking we've and try to do it properly if you're going to use the culture or language.

I dunno man, it's my one autism thing
>>
>>19423903
We've should be weeb, god Damn phone
>>
>>19423903
Well, aside from the fact that nihonshiki bears no relation to English phonemes thus defeating the entire fucking purpose, what particularly shits me is the fact kids are taught nihonshiki in elementary school then they get to junior high and are told "nah, everything you learned about English for the last 3 years is wrong and we will penalise you in tests for using it". I mean fuck even passports use hebonshiki due to the phoneme issues i mentioned earlier.
>>
File: 4chan summarry.jpg (118KB, 722x630px) Image search: [Google]
4chan summarry.jpg
118KB, 722x630px
Im glad hiro introduced the world filter and returned us to our weaboo origins.

We were on the verge of being infected with normie cancer and their imitation of nigger slang.
>>
>>19423942
Do you mean this specific instance or the utilisation of word filters?
>>
>>19423957
what?

When hiro came on the job he turned on a word filter that replaced certain words to make them japanese.

I personally think it was a good idea because i hated how niggerish and normal fag things were getting.
>>
>>19423962
Im asking if you're refering to this specific word filter or the use word filters on 4chan.
>>
>>19421993
stupid newfag, kill yourself
>>
>>19421993
it's a word filter ya dingus.

Can't say f a m either or it changes to senpai.
>>
>>19423933
Thats what they get for having Japanese people that barely understand the language teaching them English. The entire system is a mess
>>
>>19424272
They're changing it thankfully. I think by next year all elementary teachers must be accredited to teach English. Years 5 and 6 will start having actual English lessons as opposed to "gaikokugo".

The city in which I worked was very strong academically so their curriculum was less retarded than many others and they actually implemented my feedback about nihonshiki among other things but they're certainly in the minority.
>>
>>19424100
What, really?
desu senpai
>>
>>19424585
That's amazing. Hiro is based as fuck.
>>
>>19424588
Go home reddit.
>>
>>19422833
eat my dick desu
>>
File: 1498580512095.gif (2MB, 237x240px) Image search: [Google]
1498580512095.gif
2MB, 237x240px
Is this thread real?
I've seen newfags out themselves by making fun of anons because they "said" desu, unbeknownst to them it's filter, but never before now I've witnessed someone make a thread about it.

Unless it's ironic, in that case, kudos.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.