[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deja vu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

What is it exactly? Do you know any good explanations of this phenomenon? Did you experience it personally? How often do you expecience it?

I didn't have any deja vu for many years, but recently it happened to me three times during work. Not sure what could it mean.
>>
It is your brain simultaneously experiencing the moment while also creating a memory and reliving the memory of the moment. A glitch
>>
What if my Blue is your green.
>>
It's a momentary, infinitesimal lag in sensory perception; one eye sees and processes visual information before information is received/processed in the other eye. You think you've seen or experienced something before, and you have, but only by less than a second between perceptions.
>>
>>19421880
Everything is at this very moment. The situation that produced the deja vu manifested itself as reality and you recognized it.
>>
>>19421880
This will tell you everything you ever wanted to know about Deja Vu. ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
>>
>>19421880
normie faggots will tell you it's just a glitch in your brain. in reality it's the result of living and dying the same life countless times.
>>
>>19421908
Very nice but not related
>>
>>19423812
Makes sense, I experience it daily.
>>
thread theme music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
>>
>>19421880
when i was younger i experienced it very often then went like 3-4 years between 9-14 and had nothing, now its back
>>
Timeline convergence, meaning this "event" has happened to you "before"
>>
I can predict the next 3-4 seconds after I had deja vu, its weird
>>
i get premonitory dreams occasionally, forget them and only remember them when that moment happens
the timing is random, it could be 1 day after the dream or 2 months
>>
>>19423812
It cant be the same life over and over again because the original wouldn't have experienced the deja vu
>>
It's becoming aware for a moment to the infiniteness of now- we've always been here and always will be here. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_return Don't listen to the sheep parroting the dictionary definition "" because scientists don't actually know shit.
>>
>>19425371
yes it would
>>
>>19425446
He's right. Look up the subject of "eternal return." I think it was one of Kant's ideas.

It's interesting, but it doesn't hold up based on what we know about our universe/how it's expanding, and how it will likely end with heat death, aka "the big chill"
>>
>>19425788
anon we have this argument everytime, don't you get tired of being wrong?
>>
>>19425371
theres no such thing as the 'original'... it's just a fractal loop that never begins or ends. a permanent state of being that has direct connection to the pasts and future.
>>
>>19421880
wave function collapse in your brain retroactively gives you memories of the future
>>
Other people can induce this in you. Watch for it closely. If they are untrained they will be relying on memetics from your experience to do so.

If you suddenly start tripping balls and hallucinating; one of the major culprits is another attempting to rewrite your destiny. Essentially putting you into a trance or dream state and attempting to swap bad parts of your dna for worst parts of others; or implanting experiences that never happened to you personally; or in the worst cases to completely translocate somewhere very bad for you (they go through the steps to make sure when you resist that it will be in their favor as you will be an objectively more broken creature than they are).
>>
File: 1501847950631.gif (142KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501847950631.gif
142KB, 500x500px
>>19421880
Wait for it...
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.