[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Synchronicity reports

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 20160226_131550.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160226_131550.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
I was listening to the Hare Krishna chant in my earphones. Too quiet for anyone to hear, and enough loud machinery to make totally sure that he couldn't have heard it. I took out my headphones after and he randomly asked me, "Hey, who's Hare Krishna?"

I was listening to the same song another day and there's a moment of sheer vocal passion that always gives me goosebumps. It came, I got the usual heart-jolt, and at the same moment he (who was beside me) did a startled twitch, looked at me and affectionately patted my lap.

My work is dire so my internal monologue is usually going. I was pondering the 'No Agenda' podcast. Anyone familiar the nicknames "Crackpot and Buzzkill". So I had the "Crackpot and Buzzkill" jingle/slogan in my head. Then my phone goes, it's him, I answer and his greeting is "Hey Crackpot."

There were many synchronicities like this, where what he said matched up with my private thoughts.

On one occasion he said he wasn't coming back to work the next day. So the next day I'm feeling more relaxed than lately (because he actually freaks me out). I'm working away absent-minded, when a vehicle pulls over beside us. As soon as the vehicle approached, I felt a weird physical sensation in my brain that kind of made me unrelaxed. Who gets out the car? It's him.

I had a much anticipated vacation from work recently, I planned a bit of cannabis smoking in the bath. I never get folk knocking at my door. Like, never. And it's 9pm on a Sunday.

So I'm in the bath, already one joint in, relaxing more than I've relaxed in weeks. The door goes. Someone calls out my name. I don't recognise the voice. I wrap myself in a towel and go to the door. I should have guessed, it was him. I've very rarely been stoned in his presence. This time as soon as our eyes met his face contorted weirdly in a kind of receptive delight. I told him to leave. The next day I texted him saying not to contact me again. He never replied.

Who is he? What the fuck is going on here?
>>
Sure made a lot of sense
>>
>>19421584
What part was unclear?
>>
>>19421536
Maybe he has ESP and doesn't know it yet, or he knows and is being a cunt about it. I don't think it's synchronicity. And who is he anyway? A co-worker?
>>
>>19421592
He who? A coworker of yours? It's like you're deliberately being vague.
>>
>>19421593
He did once say he watched a Youtube video that taught him how to read minds, or something. A co-worker yes. Is there a way for me to defend myself here?

>>19421595
sorry man I reached the character limit and was pretty unjudicious in my slimming down of the text
>>
>>19421595
>He who?
Jesus.
>>
>>19421636
What is he like, personally, spiritually? You must consider why Krishna has repeatedly put him in your path, and why your mind keeps making connections with him. Is this a siksha guru? Are you? A test of Maya? A demigod with an opportunity? Have you helped or hurt him karmically at some previous time or life?
>>
He wants your chicken tendies
>>
File: mrfixit (2).jpg (833KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
mrfixit (2).jpg
833KB, 1152x2048px
>>19421636
>Is there a way for me to defend myself here?
>>
I was listening to September by Earth, Wind & Fire and looking through channels on TV for something to watch, there were 3 movies with "September" in the title. Not to mention that September is the official /x/ month.
>>
>>19422226
I would've figured October was /x/'s month.

I've had something similar happen when my dad was going through the channels once, as he constantly flips between a million fucking channels.

I bent down to tie my shoes, and a person talking said something something "by the shoestrings." I ignored it. I went to sip my coffee, and ad for coffee came on. I went to research a problem for my car, and lo and behold and advertisement for the same make and model of my car spouts off. It went on in sporadic bursts for about 15 minutes till I just left the room and took a sedative; fear built up to the point where I was in full-on panic but had to hold my shit together so my dad didn't think I was insane.

It wasn't a good feeling.
>>
>>19421536
better than average larp, but still shit
>>
>>19422254
That kind of thing happens to me like once a week. It's weird, but I like it.
>>
>>19422300
I've come to terms that things like that happen and would probably laugh now that I'm older and can embrace taking a gander through the looking glass, or as Jimmy Hendrix asked, "Are you experienced?" It happened when I was a teen, and feared when the "natural order of things" seemed to get weird.
>>
>>19421536
That feeling you describe--we receive that rush of energy when something is meant to resonate with us.

The very fact you decided to think twice about it... the very fact you decided to post online about it... means it's already resonating with you.

You are looking for clarity where you cannot find it. You must look at how you feel when such energies rush through you... what context did those words resonate with you?

You are obviously afraid, but is that because your intuition is telling you to fear? Or are you afraid of what you do not know or cannot explain?

This person is in your life for a reason. Dwell upon it and remove yourself enough to do so. If it is some sign of divine providence, and you shut the door in its face, it will simply return to you in your life... perhaps not as that man, but as an event, an illness, whatever... something that is meant to teach you whatever your interaction with him did [not.]
>>
>>19422192
It's weird, he's very materialistic, very instant-gratification. Into chart music, drugs, cares deeply what 'popular' people think about him. He's 18. I've tried to speak to him about spirituality but he seemed close minded about it.

I'm going to embarrass myself here, but I made a very focused and energetic prayer asking for a new friend, and all this stuff started after that.

Another thing, he suspects I'm gay (he's right) and has hurled homophobic abuse at me numerous times. On other occasions there appears to be sparks of sexual tension between us, although that might be my imagination.
>>
>>19422371
Do you reckon I should get back in touch?
>>
>>19422699
As someone that's been caught in a very loose set of synchronicities his whole life, take that anon's post to heart. Simply do what feels right to you.
>>
>>19422226
>September by Earth Wind and Fire
my nigga

Nothing helps ease me down after a particularly rough experience with hallucinogens more than that song.
>>
>>19422955

jesus christ i came here after posting a topic on another board that centered around the song September and then i come here and see this in a topic about synchronicity
>>
File: de3.png (1MB, 600x1634px) Image search: [Google]
de3.png
1MB, 600x1634px
>>19422689
>listens to chart music
look at this fucking hipster
>>
He's your soulmate, dummy.
>>
>>19421536
>who is he

Your man crush obviously

just tell him your gay and you wanna fuck him

whats the worst that could happen
>>
>>19422689

Sounds like he's actually an avatar of Krisha, a test. Krisha wants to see how you react and connect with an individual that is the polar opposite of what you've been taught.
>>
>>19424113
I keep to myself at work, make no effort to befriend anyone. It felt like this guy really brought me out of my cage with overt friendliness, but then started with blatantly hostile homophobia. Like he built me up to drag me down. And then weirdly after that he carried on like we were friends?
>>
>>19425326
I'm pretty sure OP is the creeper here
>hare krishna
>stoned baths
>crushing on youngster
>>
>>19425409
OK first of all Hinduism is fucking lit. I got the stoned baths idea from The Big Lebowski so if you're disagreeing with the Dude here? And third I'm not much older than him.
>>
>>19426246
There has been a lot of hate and not muh Hinduism toward Hare Krishnas since they started preaching on /x/.
>>
>>19426566
If you ask me, 'religions' like Hinduism are textbooks on the paranormal. Read the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, some proper paranormal shit in there.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.