[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

out-of-body experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
Are the out-of-body experience true? I mean, can you reach a state of mind where you can .... travel?
>>
>>19420511
in your dreams lol, get it? in your dreams?
i wanna fucking die
>>
>>19420511
I experienced the exact same thing as in that pic. Was laying down in my bed and tried to enter a meditative state, dropping negative thought etc.

Then i felt my ''body'' lift up just like in that pic. I got pretty excited and then i lost control of it and can't remember the rest of it. The feeling was very strong though, just like your real physical body was being lifted upwards. I guess you have to experience it to believe it.
>>
yes. had several myself, didnt really go far from my body out of fear/wanting to remember the experience. I did go and visit the mountains with a friend while we were both out of body. Didnt really do much just kinda walked around in the woods for a while then flew back to my body.

the crazy part was meeting up with that friend the next day and confirming it wasnt just a dream.
>>
>>19420511
Out of body experiences are absolutely true/real.
and there's lots of ways you could "travel"
>>
>>19420511
Take DMT or a shit ton of shrooms
>>
I tried to do OBEs, but they were in reality just lucid dreams.
>>
diphenhydramine = benadryl
take 300mg.
>>
File: do u mind.png (235KB, 1300x1195px) Image search: [Google]
do u mind.png
235KB, 1300x1195px
>>19420626
nice try mr.spider

NOT TODAY
>>
why would you want to?
fuck other dimensions
man belongs on earth
>>
>>19420590
>>19420626

you might be able to experience it with drugs, but nothing compares to a sober OBE, talk about a life changing experience
>>
>>19420511
dunno but a decade ago me and friends took a massive dose of acid and aside from telepathy, we all sat in a circle and later discussed how every one of us saw us as a single entity from the top of the group. strange shit. i just chalked it up to tripping sack, which in reality it was probably just us tripping sack.
shit syncing up in between us was the most strange really
>>
>>19420529
>can't remember the rest of it.
AKA it didn't actually happen
You didn't get there, your state of mind broke it
>>
Its real, no u dont need drugs, and actually u can create and destroy and modify ur own worlds in astral space and encounter other versions of urself there too..
>>
>>19420626
You don't need much of any drug to activate the small amounts in your brain with focused thought and meditation (which is what gets you an OBE, anyway.)

Take a pill (or a tab, or a hit) if you want, but too much of anything is going to get you bad results.
>>
File: IMG_1123.jpg (244KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1123.jpg
244KB, 800x600px
1 It is not expedient for me, doubtlesse, to glory, I wil come to visions and revelations of the Lord.

2 I knewe a man in Christ above foureteene yeeres agoe, whether in the body, I cannot tell, or whether out of the body, I cannot tell, God knoweth: such a one, caught up to the third heaven.

3 And I knew such a man (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell, God knoweth.)

4 How that he was caught up into Paradise, and heard unspeakeable wordes, which it is not lawfull for a man to utter.

5 Of such a one will I glory, yet of my selfe I will not glory, but in mine infirmities.

6 For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a foole: for I will say the trueth. But now I forbeare, lest any man should thinke of me above that which hee seeth me to bee, or that hee heareth of me:

7 And least I should bee exalted aboue measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorne in the flesh, the messenger of Sathan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted aboue measure.

8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from mee.

9 And he said onto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weaknes. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christes sake: for when I am weake, then am I strong.
>>
How would one experience out of body experience? Is it just relaxing and the imagining yourself leaving your body?
>>
File: 420 imouto errday.jpg (71KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
420 imouto errday.jpg
71KB, 512x512px
>>19420590
I had some (fairly sure at least) OBEs on weed a few times.

>Walk out of the Smoke Chamber (my nickname for my small second bathroom)
>Smoked way too much
>Flop down on my couch
>Close my eyes
>Imagine the energy in my head meet the energy at the base of my spine
>Get a rush, like I'm on the Mellinium Falcon and just activated hyperdrive
>My mind starts playing Running in the 90's in full bass.
>Fucking incredible
>Like, whoa
>Dude
>My whole spirit feels like it's being blasted forward at enormous speed
>Open my eyes
>Body jerks forward like I hit the brake
>Feel so much energy coursing through me, like I could move mountains
>Go make some popcorn instead
>>
I don't know if it's an out of body thing. But i enjoy laying down on my bed, close my eyes and don't move, it will take a while and i feel like i'm flying in space.
>>
I had one after a head injury. I went "out of body" in the hospital and looked down at my body.
>>
File: 20170716_011812.jpg (285KB, 500x722px) Image search: [Google]
20170716_011812.jpg
285KB, 500x722px
I've had extremely lucid dreams where I can control my body outside of my sleeping body. Im able to control everything as if I was awake and I've levitated and watched myself sleep never felt like I could travel outside of my house, I'm always confined to whatever immediate area Im in when I look outside the windows usually all I can see is an all white or all black background and any clocks show no time. And the only time I'm able to do this is if I meditate myself to sleep during the day. I can force vivid lucid dreams this way. or possibly its an OBE?
>>
File: 1480181361072.jpg (165KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480181361072.jpg
165KB, 640x480px
>>19423826
>Smoke Chamber (my nickname for my small second bathroom)
>>
>>19420511
Take some LSD, maybe you'll fly to the moon.
>>
Here is my story its 100 % true.

I smoked weed, a lot of weed. And one day I was playing games or watching a movie while sitting on the couch. I had an out of body experience. I was looking down at myself, watching my back whilst i ate popcorn. The moment lasted what felt like a like while. I havent thought anything of it.

Thats my OBE
>>
File: 1481993142178.png (78KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1481993142178.png
78KB, 420x420px
>>19423826
>>19424885
Starting to think there is a correlation between pot smoking and popcorn consumption
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.