[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, I want to become a virtual being and live inside the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

File: download.jpg (5KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 318x159px
Hey /x/,
I want to become a virtual being and live inside the Net but i also want to maintain my physical form.
How can i dot it?
>>
>>19420488
>eating the cake and keeping it
just die
>>
File: stay_asleep.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
stay_asleep.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>19420488
You already are.

You just can't perceive the simulation you are in, nor can you perceive your "true" form.
>>
>>19420497
I want to exit THIS simulation and enter in the next one
>>
>>19420503
>>19420488
this happens upon death however that transitions you into a state of eternal uncertainty. we only exist on this timeline because we have free will. to become an immortal entity who can traverse timeline's and dimensions you would not only not have a physical form but no free will or consciousness. you would exist in a constant state of whether or not you exist
>>
>>19420488
>>19420503
if you think we're already in a matrix, get a computer powerful enough to notice and gaps in the code of our current one or one powerful enough to predict when glitches in the current simulation occur, figure out how to exploit this and go from there. I suggesting looking into parallel processing and/or a beowulf cluster and cluster computing in general to get a good start on a homebrew super computer, check around for used servers since atm lots of companies are upgrading to ryzen cpus and tossing out viable Xeon or Opteron servers for as cheap as a low tier rig. To help a little I would reccomend getting anywhere from 4-6 dual Xeon servers to start up a base cluster, definitely can be done cheaper or more expensive depending on how much youre wiling to invest in this. From there you get together a group with similar interests or find one already with a head start or just start on your own working on a software that can utilize multrithreaded clusters and predict the next glitches based on current knowlege or one constantly crunching computations for an exploit. I sold my 12 pc cluster off to someone who I felt was better suited to work on this project and am currently building one on the cheap to see if it can be done/how effective it is, 5 core 2 quad machines with 8gb of ram each and a gtx 760 in each for crypto currency mining.
>>
>>19420527
i actually already have a dismissed server at home, i've taken it from where i work
>>
File: deck.png (3MB, 1904x1077px) Image search: [Google]
deck.png
3MB, 1904x1077px
>>19420523
There is no such thing as free will.
>>
>>19420527
Now if you dont think we're in a matrix, a super computer is also very useful to help develop your personality and memories into an almost perfect life like AI clone of yourself, get it onto some server somewhere you know wont be down anytime soon and make sure "you" have the knowlege to spread. Aside from that, the brain works on weak electrical impulses running between synapses, this is of course shockingly similar to our modern circuitboards, although we of course are many many times more powerful from our self-awareness alone. In the world we live in there's countless electromagnetic waves leaking continually from the wires all around us, and people can be influenced by these electrical waves so it stands to reason we can very well have an influence on them. There was a vietnam vet who survived an injury by getting a metal plate in his head, only to discover it acted as an antenna that made radio signals reverberate inside his skull, through some medium we would be able to do the same inversely. This is a much more sparce and less populated area of discovery since more people lean twards the matrix theory, but its also more grounded and might be easier to find people to help with, I apologize for not having much info beyond vauge information that might be helpful but this is a much more abandoned field, when people start down this road they usually cross the matrix path and stick with that since it would be easier to work on and harder to disprove. Never lose hope, you might be the one to do it
>>
>>19420488
Don't worry the botnet will become so powerful that a fully functional AI will be recreated based on all of your past interactions online, your online persona will be fully intact.

Youll live on in spirit hombre.
>>
>>19420557
I don't believe in "matrix", i believe we live in a sort of decading hologram of what our existence is. The idea of "replicating" myself into an higher being is what i'm seeking, like i said before i want to surpass this "hologram" we live in by becoming another hologram.
>>
>>19420557
I started to search about this when my ex-girlfriend has gone to Amsterdam and took some shrooms that burned her brain. Form then on she started seeing the "connections" bewtween technology and humans as physical.
I found that It's common between schyzophrenic and under use of drugs to see these things.
Sorry for my english, writing from Italy
>>
>>19420488
Take DMT, though you will only exit temporarily.
>>
>>19420583
I want it to be forever, like a copy of myself i can communicate with and control
>>
>>19420527
>>19420557
A very cool idea, but fruitless; The AI has already anticipated this and will adjust.
>>
>>19420579
There are indeed many strange connections between humans and the technology we've created, and you're right that it's common for schizophrenics and people under the influence of drugs to notice or point out these, some people thing drugs or mental illness can melt the layers perception that keep "normal" people from seeing this as they do, some think the mind altered thoughts and way of thinking make them more prominent, some people think they're just crazy and have nonesense ideas, but now you just need to find out what you think it means.
>>
>>19420557
Could we take this to the next step with the coming of neural networks?
>>
LAME
>>19420562
>>
File: honesty.jpg (384KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
honesty.jpg
384KB, 600x450px
>>19420588
You are ALREADY a (crappy) copy of yourself that you communicate with and control.

>>19420527
No matter how powerful your computer it will always be inferior to the computer that makes our simulation. Like a game that renders frames there is NO EXISTENCE between frames. So it doesn't matter if the AI takes 1 millisecond, or a trillion years to render each frame. In fact, time has no meaning because there is no time between frames.

But, good luck with that mining bullshit. I hear Etherium is gaining ground on Bitcoin. >>>/biz/
>>
>>19420613
I already near developed a connection between me and computers, when i'm depressed computer near me won't work well or when i'm in a good mood computer won't have any problem. So It's the same with internet and mobile connections, my parents said that my grandpa had similar "powers" with televisions.
>>
>>19420598
take this with a grain of salt but, I keep in touch with a few groups of people who are constantly and incessantly working on various breakthroughs in these many paths of either "breaking out of the matrix" or "injecting themselves or parts of themselves into an upper layer of interconnected networking" or just "finding out whats beyond", from more than a few whom to my knowledge dont communicate have been hinting that if we are in a simulation, the plug is about to be pulled. I myself say fuck the spet 23rd bullshit thats cancerously feeding on this board, but they think that soon we might just be *zap* gone from existance or we might be shuffled over to a different simulation or we might be pulled out into whatever is outside. Probably means nothing but I found interesting and thought you might too
>>
>>19420621
Of course we couldnt even begin to touch a fraction of the power of something simulating our entire existance, but we might be able to find some detectable gap, break, backdoor, or exploit to confirm it exists. When etherium started gaining I invested and mined it for a little while, but when it first shot up I sold it all foolishly expecting it to drop like most new currency does when it first gets popular, but it had a good run but to my knowledge recently its starting to falter, litecoin is gaining traction again though so Ive always had a little of that laying around from when I starting mining ~4 years ago and I might start that again in a few days.
>>
>>19420639
Should've broken that post into two parts, sorry its getting late
>>
File: simulated_awee.gif (70KB, 590x600px) Image search: [Google]
simulated_awee.gif
70KB, 590x600px
>>19420629
I've read a lot about "Ascension" possibly happening soon, but only one site SPECIFICALLY says that our world is a simulation and is going to be "turned off" soon.

https://systemspace.link/news.php
>>
>>19420970
I heard about this roughly ~1 year ago, give or take a few months, it was at about 250 registrants then, boy has it grown. I see the onion link actually works now and they have their own image board? Quite the snazzy setup, but it definitely looks more appealing to the broad audience now than originally with its music and all new, more enigmatic layout, previously all the information was displayed front and center about what the project is and stood for with all but a few other pages, now its got a brief synopsis and lots of hyperlinks. I also see defango made a video on it, which explains the boost in registrants as well as makes me worry for it, hes not my favorite youtuber and I doubt his fans are going to be fun to deal with. At first sight I kept up with it for a few weeks and thought it might be some obscure, interesting, x style site but the more I saw it mentioned around the web and the more I saw coming up about it I just dismissed it as 4chan cult/suicide cult. It is compelling seeing it go along with other unrelated sources say about the end coming soon.
>>
File: 1499361055502.jpg (22KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
1499361055502.jpg
22KB, 251x231px
>>19420488
Not going to happen Lain
>>
File: 1500318663154.png (1MB, 1600x2150px) Image search: [Google]
1500318663154.png
1MB, 1600x2150px
>>19421237
You should have seen the First normie invasion of Systemspace.
Thanks a lot, fucking Scaretheater
>>
>>19421244
You seem pretty invested from an early point then, care to give me the rundown on what ive missed out on? I recently read the pastebin after someone told me about it, im particularly interested in how the mass influx of people from popular youtubers have, if all, changed anything about it or its imageboards. Is Tsuki-chan good at responding you guys or does he just make contact sparsely?
>>
>>19420488
Become a virtual being inside the net, retain a biodrone that lives outside of it.
I don't really see the point myself, but it doesn't sound difficult.
>>
>>19420562
Seconding the lame. An AI based upon me is not me just like a child born of my lineage is not me. Continuing in metaphor is undesirable if I cannot continue as myself.
>>
File: 1489332357429.png (559KB, 1402x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489332357429.png
559KB, 1402x1080px
>>19421253
Oh I just lurk there.
Tsuki keeps being his weird self, appearing more in their friggen private Discord than the boards ever since the Chat failed spectacularly on 7/7/17
Anyway I have lurked quite less in there since that day so I may be wrong.
Also afaik there is no new Lore so... meh
>>
File: 1500880689325.png (201KB, 467x904px) Image search: [Google]
1500880689325.png
201KB, 467x904px
>>19421307
Well I appreciate the info, lurk on and have a lain on the house
>>
>>19420554
You choose to think that. I don't.
>>
File: 1502106843323.png (286KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1502106843323.png
286KB, 900x900px
>>19420970
I want to congratulate you, that sim-Awoo meme was the first thing to get me to visit the Systemspace website and actually stick around long enough to read it. I've actually got pages open for background music right now - some of them blend nicely with each other.
>>
>>19420488
>>19420496
>>19420503
https://discord.gg/PVrZamw
>>
>live inside the net

It's just data. That's not how that works. That's not how any of this works.
>>
>>19420497
Yes he is, the boss needs to wake up don't they? The boss knows how to wake up right? just a massive dosage of electricity
>>
Considering how we work based on electricty, isn't it possible to modify ourselves thanks to it? Paranormal enitites like ghost ect. aren't only remains of a dead people's electromagnetic field?
>>
>>19422519
Aren't we all made of data? Think of DNA and it's correlation with programming code
>>
If I may interject for a moment.
I think what the OP really has in mind is the sort of lifestyle of the net.

There are a number of really great concepts that don't translate to life as we know it. For one is the complete connectivity. You have instantaneous access to people all over the world. On the internet there is no "well my home town is boring and small, I wish I could go live over there instead with those other people"

There's also the fact that who you are online today doesn't have to be the same as who you are tomorrow. You can change your identity on a whim, or engage entirely anonymously.

Probably these, among others, are the sort of reasons someone would want to live in a virtual world rather than the real one.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.