[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 200_s.gif (3KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
3KB, 250x200px
Tldr: Im apparently haunted I guess and whatever is messing with me is becoming bolder each night, and sleep paralysis is occurring daily so far.

Last night when I tried to fall asleep I was woken by a tingly sensation. To my suprise it wasn't on any particular area of my body. However, the tingly feeling was all over. As I start to open my eyes and gain consciousness, I feel within the tingling sensation a tug at my feet. I try to move my arms, but "sleep paralysis", I thought. When I peered down to my feet something was tugging and pulling me downward very slowly. I glanced down again with a skip to my heartbeat and saw nothing but both my legs were being pulled and sustained in the air. After I was able to move my head the feeling went to one leg and vanished. I looked at my position and to my suprise my legs were halfway off the bed.

For some reason me waking up with the super tingly feeling has been happening for the past two days, and I almost felt like something was lurching at my chest/head like it's trying to pull me out of myself(?). I just dont know what. Maybe this is related to the constant knocking I hear in the house lately. Or maybe its something else. All I know it's invoking feelings that I wouldn't dare to think about normally, like offing myself or dissapearing completely in the dead of night.

About 30 minutes ago I heard a minor scuffling at the doorway to my room. As I got up to check, not so surprising, nothing was there. However, these occurences have been more frequent. Should I be concerned for myself at this point?
>>
>>19420205
i had this too but it left for me. It felt like something was trying to drag me out of my body by my wrist. I actually opened my eyes to see something like red dots on my wrist preventing it from pulling me out of my body. During the time it was happening i couldnt feel my fore arm it felt like i didnt have anything below my elbo. All i can tell you is to not give in try to force yourself out of that state. -Spookies
>>
burn sage and tell what ever it is to fuck off, boldly.

maybe try some banishing rituals
>>
>>19420235
Easier said than done, especially since the sensation was tugging at my legs dragging me across my bed slowly.

What really put me off though, was the feeling of being pulled from my body at both my head and chest at the same time I was physically being pulled.
>>
>>19420205
As long as you dont give in this will eventually stop. put some salt on the floor by your bed to see if anything changes.
>>
>>19420241
Banishing of what exactly though? Can't banish what i have no knowledge of.
>>
File: crusader in bed.png (147KB, 599x513px) Image search: [Google]
crusader in bed.png
147KB, 599x513px
>>
>>19420245
i know what you mean i was litterally getting pulled out by my wrist feels really spookie
>>
>>19420205
Do what i said put salt around the floor of your bed and the corners of your room. If it trys to do it again dont move when its trying to pull you out of yourself just stay still if you struggle or fight it youll probably make if worst for yourself and idk wtf will happen to you lul . Gl -mr spooky
>>
>>19420262
Well ill try the salt approach. But I'm also gonna be listening to music till i pass out too so that'll probably help.
>>
>>19420247
a malicious or unwelcome presence? maybe try and do something to identify what ever it is if you need to
>>
>>19420272
Gonna try that along with the salt approach. Maybe ill gain insight. Seems malicious though..
>>
okay OP

Your choice to try this out or not

along with the salt thing you can also try the 'loud' method, aka by making the environment less favorable to the spirit, constantly keeping lights on in many places, putting loud music or simulating other human presence by sounds of talking etc. the more crowded and 'casual' environment you create, the harder it might be for the spirit to find a good time to creep on you

maybe try some ancient tribal scare-off rituals with old drums and loud yelling that kind of stuff

make it a madness for the being, put salt on every passable door and place you can imagine, lit candles, maybe get some holy items like cross or another

aka make a fuzz and show him that it is your place and try to approach the situation mentally as not something that scary or dangerous, but rather think of the spirit being playful and think of it is another being that also wants to do his own things,
>>
>>19420379
As appealing as your solution seems to be I can't do anything noisy. Im stuck in a situation where the walls are too thin. So basically out of the question.

I've been trying to sleep for 2 hours already and the closer i get to 3am the more paranoid i feel my body become.
Hopefully ill get rest. If not ill just stay up all night.
>>
>>19420397
It's just your mental illness. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
>>
>>19420397

It's probably feeding off of all that negative energy bro, lighten up my man.
>>
>>19420397
i already said not to make it a big deal it will eventually leave if you followed what i said.
>>
>>19420205
When you do sleep how are your dreams. Terrifying? I've dealt with this and it isn't paralysis. They don't fucking like you and they're trying to torment you. They cannot stand Jesus Christ I'm serious. If negative shit like that exists then shove Jesus Christ into its skull. Don't let it control "your thoughts" take control and call on Jesus
>>
>>19420205
Whip out your cock, make and maintain eye contact, masturbate furiously.

Works every time.
>>
>>19420425
My dreams aren't usually good or bad. More like subliminal massages or I'm literally seeing through another person's eyes.

For example this happened to me back in 2014 just not as bad. Room was cold but my body was hot and drenched with sweat. I saw myself through another person's eyes. And everything felt too vivid. Turns out there was a sexual encounter that shouldn't have happened, and well i woke up the same way drenched in sweat. I confronted the person i saw the encounter with and let's just say the sex offender behind it , is now behind bars with a full fledged confession.

If whatever it is doesnt like me, both me and the thing are going to have a really rough time.
>>
the few times something like this happened to me i have told it to go away and began praying
>>
>>19420459
They're probably drawn to you, obviously you know right from wrong. You didn't shake off that vision and you did the right thing. They can't stand that shit. They'll do anything to tear you down. At least that's how it felt with me. Keeping me from sleeping. Fucking with the dogs if I could sleep. If I did sleep, looping or hellish dreams. I'd wake up with my palm burning to the point of blisters. I'd hear something demonic and growling say destrooooooy. I ran from that house thinking it would help.

Not long later the motel I'm staying in got the same effect. Black masses choking me. I kept hearing LOOK AT ME. I look into the darkness and a red aura flew into my face. The energy was intense. When I did sleep or was just almost there I'd have Visions in my third eye or dreams like a demonic brain with eyes and a tube going into my head. Images of things like Jinzo. Black spiders that weren't really there. They chased me into Jesus arms and he's my rock when it comes to this. I still don't try to sleep until after 4:00 am though, haven't had anything bad in awhile.

I thought I had finally snapped but fucking with my dog and girlfriend solidified how real this shit is
>>
>>19420495
Funny you say all this cause it peaks when no one is around. Everytime i try to fight the feeling it gets heavier like I'm being watched. The thought v of suicidec becomes soo intense as well. Along with disappearing in the dead of night.

However, none of this happened till i got back to my hometown and went to my friends. When I got to his place, first thing he told me was that weird shits been happening around the house like doors closing and things dropping in the kitchen.and that everyone else was out of town. I called him on bullshit and c pranked him like i saw something and he actually got scared which led me to belive he was telling the truth.
Anyways after i was on my way home he said he saw someone peek over the bed of the truck from the rearview mirror. Told me to check so I did and no-one was there.

After i got home, he claimed everything stopped at his place and now I'm stuck with knocking and other shit.

As for vision related things, i tend to see things that are super colourful almost like a spectrum.
>>
Just be like; 'Nah' and roll over. No need to contacting all sorts of entities unless you do it properly.
>>
>>19420205
Listen, and ask questions if you must, but since I was 6, something in my house has been there. I had bad episodes of sleep paralysis....seeing shit. What made me believe in God was the commonality I see in the very phrase "in jesus name go away"... my grandma said it, I said it, some random bitch i dont know said it in a doc about sleep paralysis.....shit freaked me out

Anyway, it started to manifest itself this year. Almost like I know what room it is in I'm soooo used to it. I'll keep my door open and stare into the dark, knowing it is looking back. I taunt it, I call it literally spineless (pun) and mock it because fuck them. And at the end of my roast I say "In jesus' name go away"
I feel safe after

Here's my point: When i meditate, i feel a vibration, sometimes to the point that even with my eyes closed, the vibration synchs with the darkness, making it a white light... I've never gone beyond that, it scared me. When I have had sleep paralysis, I felt the same vibration

To my real point,
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001200060027-5.pdf

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

There are time travelling entities that inhabit this world, plane if you will. When we meditate, as proven by the CIA itself, we time travel. Be it as it may, "haunted" places may very well simply be a lost "soul" reconnecting to a known frequency, like a preset on a radio. It's nothing necessarily malevolent, but it's something you don't want to fuck with... I do it to my "spirit dick" because he's a faggot and deserves it... then again, I could be schizo
>>
File: Screenshot (7).png (276KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (7).png
276KB, 1366x768px
>>19420585
Make /x/ Great Again
>>
>>19420379
Disrespect that last part about 'his'. Not every malevolent spirit is male in nature; malevolent female ones exist and don't start speaking to me of feminism. It is refutable.
To speak of the issue, act randomly but only while thinking of the thing that's causing you to err; it won't see value in that and will have to leave.
>>
>>19420205
What you have is called a Jinn.

Its a type of "demon" created by the absolute and lived before humans in another world.
>>
File: jesusisGod.jpg (38KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
jesusisGod.jpg
38KB, 634x634px
>>19420205
www.holytext.org/gospel

Get saved.
>>
Update: Found myself having another sleepless night, but now that it's afternoon, just 30 minutes ago I heard my dog attacking something underneath the house.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.