[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LUCIFERIANISM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: lucifer-an-angel-of-music.jpg (43KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer-an-angel-of-music.jpg
43KB, 540x540px
Redpill me and blackpill me
Is there a luciferian "church" or "coven" in the USA? In Colorado?
>>
>>19419645
when a man burns his mouth on a hot pizza pocket...

Lucifer is there, with him.
>>
>>19419645
Probably but it's most likely a bunch of goths LARPing
>>
If you want to be a real rebel you should become a Gnostic.

We revolt against all the Archons.
>>
>>19419645
KYS
>>
Fellow coloridian here anon, as far as I know I bet there is but noting I'd want to get involved with. I'm sure Denver has something but highly doubtful in the Springs. Not because I'm Christian or what ever but because within luciferianism or LHP/sinister currents of philosophy seeking out a herd is just that.
If you can find a group of like minded individuals to practice with then that's cool, but relying on others isn't apart of the make up.
Others will cross your path but more often that not you will compare notes and go your separate ways.

For basic baby intro into luciferianism:
Liber HVHY and Luciferian witchcraft by Michael ford.
Fosforos by Johan Nesfarous (sp?)
Night side of Eden by Kennith Grant.
If you can stomach that
Check out current 182/218 via Ixaxaar
Aeon Sophia press has great stuff from G.E Laval and many other authors but most of its currently out of stock.

Best of luck.
>>
>>19419652
That's who that is!
>>
>>19419682
>>19419867
Agreed,Look into Gnosticism as well, heavily.
Your view on the demiurge and god, Satan will shift dramatically over the years. And that's ok.
Also ancient Sumerian texts will help you tie all the strings together...kind of.
There is not a condensed pill.

Gnostics and my tradition are similar (182/218 along with Kabbalah and Sumerian correspondence)
Except my view is YHVH is Samael and doesn't necessarily make him the great Satan, simply the chief Archon who wants control. Before the Ain Sof (that which is the infinite light of "God" and life) was AIN the primordial nothingness. Which within gnostic Satanism or what ever tf you want to call it is the ultimate reality.
Nidhoggr, Aurgelmir dirt Gulliveg Loki and their ilk are a Norse pagan way of ciewing these concepts.
>>
>>19419903
Surt not dirt lol.
>>
>>19419652
kek
>>
>>19419903
>AIN the primordial nothingness. Which within gnostic Satanism or what ever tf you want to call it is the ultimate reality.

Isn't it the first and ultimate reality in normal Kabbalah? Yet Kabbalists worship Being as if it's real for some reason
>>
>>19421119
Yep you get the gist. It's a really abstract concept m that wei with wei talks about in ask the awakened.
You can approach it through theistic Satanism/ luciferianism, Buddhism, chaos magic etc.
>>
>>19421930
Wei wu wei * fucking auto correct.
>>
>>19419682
I'm not 14 anon. I don't want to rebel.

I want to be free.
>>
>>19419677
The elites are Luciferian. It's what the mystery schools teach. Back a spell ago, it was necessary to hide it, so that's why there was the need for the occult. Now the elites are bringing it out in the open.
>>
>>19421940

As long as you are under the Archons you wont be free.

I am a Libertarian Gnostic.
>>
>>19423523
Mystery schools?
>>
>>19423523
>the elites are Luciferians
not sure if I should laugh or scowl
>>
>>19423554
Yeah. What do you think they teach at your local lodge?

>>19423569
That's how they mystify their secular humanism. Human beings like their rituals and pageantry and theatrics. I wish I could get into it more, but it makes me feel ridiculous. I've always been that way. I never understood the need for formality, but I'm a little better about it because I understand acting and all of that better as an adult.
>>
>>19423724
That being said, I am an actual witch too. And the world will soon know about this. I was absolutely born to fulfill that purpose.
>>
>>19419652
even the devil himself winces in pain from a hot pocket fresh out the oven
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.