[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I broadcast my thoughts into other people's heads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9676.jpg (85KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9676.jpg
85KB, 900x900px
I think they sound like that persons own thoughts and inner voice or just come across as feelings or images, etc. especially images like I feel like I can project movies into people's heads... if I do a sudden thought or plot twist it's like people flinch even though I am silent...
>>
File: 1497572106394.jpg (89KB, 447x501px) Image search: [Google]
1497572106394.jpg
89KB, 447x501px
>>19419575
Can you?
>Possibility
Is it cool?
>Naw bee
If I could?
>You'd run.
>>
>>19419575
>Can I broadcast my thoughts into other people's heads?
there are easier ways to make people retarded
>>
>>19419575
IDK if you can do it telepathicly but you can just talk? It serves the same purpose. If you say the right things you can kinda control their thoughts, if you can predict them well enough. Most people tend to operate the same way mentally
>>
>>19419575

yes but you have to purchase the cable package first, telepathy is an additional upgrade, roaming and blackout fees may apply
>>
>>19419575
A girl me and my homie use too ass fuck thought she make people do stuff or think stuff...fuck the sanity right out of her
>>
>>19419594
You run from me
>>
File: gigee_gleeks.jpg (63KB, 673x459px) Image search: [Google]
gigee_gleeks.jpg
63KB, 673x459px
>>19419575
>Can I broadcast my thoughts into other people's heads

The real question is "How can you KEEP YOUR THOUGHTS FROM BROADCASTING INTO OTHER PEOPLE'S HEADS?"

Everyone knows what you are thinking about John. They just don't tell you because they are polite, but when you are not looking they laugh at you, because of the stupid things you think about all the time. ESPECIALLY the naughty things you think about which EVERYONE can totally hear.

Think about that.
>>
It sounds as if you're speaking and the person thinks you've spoken to them when really they just heard what you were loudly thinking as far as I know it's not something done consciously and picking other people's thoughts also happens unconsciously. I don't know what sort of atmospheric, electromagnetic or psychic conditions need to exist for this to happen but it's happened around me a lot and I've been struck by lightening a couple of times with no ill effect other than missing a heart beat so who knows.
>>
>>19419575
Try sending emotions instead--feelings, images, concepts. Better yet, start with animals.
>>
>>19419575
Sure get a hold of that thing the government has I think they nicknamed it the voice of God.

Supposedly it allows them to beam voices into people's minds.
>>
It really works!
If people love you it works better,i dont figure out yet what connection this is but its the true.
Concentrate on one thought and a person who loves you in a chill moment will thought the same.
>>
>>19421866
Not the animals :((((
>>
>>19422106
That's what I've experienced. Proximity doesn't seem to be a factor, either.

I love you, B.B.

:'(
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.