[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Knights Templar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (93KB, 789x789px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
93KB, 789x789px
Are they still active? What do they do? Do they possess secret knowledge? What's up with Rosslyn Chapel? Why all the codes? Do they protect the "Holy Grail"?

If so, what is the "Holy Grail"?

I met someone I think is secretly a Templar. He's an amazing human being and I believe God communicates with him. Why?
>>
>>19419388
yes.
keep the peace...and the secret.
yes.
It's a location built upon a sight of blood sacrifice. Many places considered spiritual are blessed in such a way.
The codes are bindings between Templars of creed and Templars of character.
Yes.

The grail is your sacred testament that your father's father has passed to you. You are him, living now, and will live eternally through another.
>>
>>19419388
Dante Santori is probably a Knight's Templar
>>
Why are they the bad guys in assassins creed? Why were hermitists bad guys, too?
>>
>>19419829
>Why are they the bad guys in assassins creed
They're the antagonists. Not the bad guys.
>>
>>19419388
Templars are masons with cool outfits. There's no spoopy involved
>>
they are the masons they are luciferians they manipulate the world the fuicking illuminati
>>
>>19419388
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQUTUS7XRlo

Here you go.
>>
>>19419388
They are Scottish Rite Masons, anon.
>>
>>19419842
>Templars are masons with cool outfits. There's no spoopy involved
>>19419856
>they are the masons they are luciferians they manipulate the world the fuicking illuminati
Incorrect.

There is no link between the Knights Templar and the Freemasons, or the Illuminati, despite what your video games and uninformed zeigeist claims.

The Templars exist to protect the Holy Grail.

Le Sang Royale.

https://youtu.be/0g0V8Yi1cQo

King Phillip had them murdered so he could steal their treasure because he owed them money. They were falsely accused of heresy and burned at the stake for worshipping a "head" called "baphomet" (actually a medieval mispelling of the Islamic prophet Mohammed, whom the Church told people the Templars were bowing down to). In actuality, this "head" was the image of the face of Jesus, on the Shroud of Turin:

https://youtu.be/VsQ1m_sGFt4

This is a good documentary on them, but it;s wrong in some ways as well:

https://youtu.be/Su1kl0H5OBc

Only the Templars really know the secret they protect. The True Templars are completely secret, and operate outside the view of any fraternal organization like the Masons, or any political organization like the satanic political elites ("Illuminati").

It's rumored that bloodlines are very important to them, and you can't be recruited. You have to marry in to the bloodline. They are supposedly very, very close to God, and Jesus Christ, and are capable of petitioning Him for signs and wonders outside the realm of normal prayers. They are said to be the last remaining examples of true honesty and chivalry left in this corrupt, dying world.
>>
>>19420327
Thank you for this.
>>
>>19419842
>>19419388

The Knights Templar differ from the Masons in one important respect. Whereas Mason lodges are all independently run, and have only a loose affiliation, Knights Templars are all commissioned through Washington D.C.

You have to be a Master Mason to become one. And I suspect a pretty legit Master Mason. My great great grandfather was a Knights Templar. I have a photo of both his Templar badge or ribbon, and his Master Mason certificate from the first federal lodge of the District of Columbia that George Washington was a member of and that laid the cornerstone of the US Capitol building. He worked for the Department of the Treasury and was sent to Panama when they built the Canal. His family had some serious blue blood. He was a cousin by marriage to Napoleon.

That's about all I know, but I suspect that current members are the people who work in DC, whether it be cool jobs like CIA or boring ones like curator of some museum. Basically, old WASPs with deep roots.
>>
>>19419388
Another good movie about a Templar Knight:

https://xmovies8.org/watch?v=Ironclad_2011
>>
>>19419388
> Are they still active?
Not the real ones.
> What do they do?
Depends on the Order. The Masonic one (hello, fellow SKs) mostly consists of really neat degrees and pointless drill teams.
> Do they possess secret knowledge?
Sort of, but not by much.
> What's up with Rosslyn Chapel?
IDK.
> Why all the codes?
It's a trust thing. Also, it's fun.
> Do they protect the "Holy Grail"?
Nope.
> I met someone I think is secretly a Templar. He's an amazing human being and I believe God communicates with him. Why?
... what?

>>19419856
lol

>>19420335
York Rite, but whatever.

>>19420336
lol

>>19420348
You don't have to be commissioned through DC. I'm a Templar and it was all done here in Texas. You don't have to be that legit of a master mason - you just apply to Chapter to become a Royal Arch Mason, then to Council to become a Royal & Select Master, and then finally to Commandery to become a Knight Templar.
>>
>>19420348
>That's about all I know, but I suspect that current members are the people who work in DC, whether it be cool jobs like CIA or boring ones like curator of some museum. Basically, old WASPs with deep roots.
I heard the real Templars, not the fraternal ones, are only members by family ties. Is this true? And what is all this business about the Holy Grail?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bP0LW-rvQc
>>
>>19420348

Oh, and I don't know about what this other guy >>19420336 said, but Knights Templars must profess a belief in Jesus Christ, whereas Masons just need to believe in a Supreme Being.

I could be confusing that requirement with another order, but I think that's correct. They have a website.
>>
>>19420356
>York Rite, but whatever.
Yeah, an older family member of mine was a York Rite Templar. he went through all seven degrees of the appendant body. What does that mean about him?
>>
>>19420358
Well, there are no real Templars left. They were Catholic monks - no family ties, either.

>>19420365
You are indeed correct. As a KT, it's my duty to support, defend, and practice the Christian faith.
>>
>>19420372
It means he was pretty interested in learning more about Masonry, and was pretty serious about being a Christian. Additionally, it means he was knighted in a state, or during a time period, which didn't require the Cryptic Degrees (nine total instead of seven), which is sometimes still the case.

He would have been a Master Mason, a Royal Arch Mason, and Knight Templar. All of those teach different lessons, but they're all really dope. The Order of the Temple (what makes you a Templar) is an especially beautiful degree.
>>
>>19420356
Fair enough, but there is only one Texas chapter, and it was originally commissioned through D.C., correct?

>>19420358
I don't know what you mean by real versus fraternal. The only real ones are the ones with websites. They'll tell you that they are the same ones from medieval Europe, just like the Masons will tell you they're the ones who built Solomon's Temple. Just fuzzy on the paper trail.

You don't need to have family ties to become a mason, but you need to have two members vouch for you, so that obviously lends itself to being a family thing. And you have to be a mason to become a Templar. Plus, probably going to rise the ranks faster if you're family.
>>
>>19420348
>Knights Templars are all commissioned through Washington D.C.
In the USA, you mean? Because even GEKT is pretty disparate. Outside of the USA it gets a lot more interesting.
>You have to be a Master Mason to become one.
And in the Holy Royal Arch. Cryptic in some places. So at least two to three days after joining Freemasonry before you can become one.

>>19420373
>They were Catholic monks - no family ties, either.
A lot of the time, the Temple wouldn't accept new knights unless they already had male children.

>>19420372
>What does that mean about him?
That he had a very silly hat and a snazzy as fuck suit.
>>
>>19420373
As far as Commandery vows: York Rite vows to protect ALL widows and orphans; Scottish Rite vows to protect Christians only.
>>
>>19419388
There are no less tham THREE orgs calling themselves "Knights Templar", and this is discounting the Masonic Rite named after them. The latest claimants to be KT are guys who run a well-organised Facebook group which is raking in the cash and making a fortune selling black polo shirts and black nylon pilot jackets with "KT" logos to fat, balding old right-wingers. Their rhetoric is vaguely patriotic but it only seems like they're doing it to evoke these feeling to sell more stuff, I called them out on their BS and got booted.
The other 2 "KT" orgs? Anyone (like those FB con-artists) has as much right as they to call themselves "KT" as the order was officially disbanded, AFAIK.
>>
>>19420389
>In the USA, you mean?

I don't know exactly. The badge or ribbon my family has says Knights Templar, Grand Commandery of Iowa, Washington D.C. 1880-1895 (a specific year in that range, I can't recall).

I don't think my gggrandfather's lodge is York or Scottish.

It's this one:

http://www.federallodge.org
>>
>>19420440
>The badge or ribbon
It might be an anniversary thing. I don't think GEKT (http://www.knightstemplar.org/) is localised like that. Hell, it recently met in NYC, but the head honchos are based in Texas.
>I don't think my gggrandfather's lodge is York or Scottish.
In America, those terms refer to side degrees. So his Craft lodge would is Preston-Webb Rite, but he would have joined the "York Rite" series to become a Templar. They may or may not meet in the same building.
>>
>>19420458

For clarity, he lived in both D.C. and Iowa. But the Iowa Templar ribbon definitely says Washington D.C. on it.

What's Preston-Webb?
>>
>>19420348
Actually you qualify to join templars after 2 years as a master mason and after you have become a mark man.
t. Someone who qualifies
>>
>>19420468
I'm not too familiar with USA awards, but the Commandaries i visited saw fratres with all kinds of crap. I think they can make their own awards. You might want to ask the one he belonged to what it actually means.
>What's Preston-Webb?
The American Rite Craft degree system. Based on an English chap called Preston who wrote a book called "Illustrations on Freemasonry" in the 18thC, which covered the degrees. Then an American chap called Webb adapted the degrees for Americans to work, and distributed them (not personally) across the USA. So each of the 50 states work PW Rite in some variation.
It's similar but very different to the rest of the world which tends to be closer to Emulation Rite (which you'll see mostly in London).

>>19420472
Pretty sure you have to be HRA, not just MMM.
>t. Someone working with out Great Priories who are embroiled in a bitch fit over having removed the Royal Arch requirement when others haven't
>>
>>19420468
hey cool. my grandpa was an Iowa templar too. Go Cyclones
>>
>>19419388
I knew a 33rd Degree Freemason and have done some of my own research. Of course I expect that he lied to me about some parts, I'll post what I know.

Bumping so the thread doesn't die first, though
>>
>>19421685
From what I've read you need to understand some of the history of Freemasonry. I hope to eventually join.

Post 1 of idk

>Knights Templar is a group of elite crusaders, distinguishing themselves by their ability to govern and form actual political states in the Holy Land
>they stand out because 90% of crusaders were just peasants with pitch forks, obeying the order of the Pope (and usually dying on the way there)
>The Templar kept quiet and only admitted certain people to their ranks, and quickly realized that they wanted to make something like a satellite government of the Vatican, with functioning, structured military ranks
>The thing that really made them, any historian will tell you is their ability to do banking

That's the weirdest part of the Templar. In the Holy Land, a lot of people "found" treasures; Golden jewelry, jewels, hordes of coins and ancient artifacts. The peasants who were lucky enough to find it wanted to keep it in a safe place, but more importantly, local royalty and elite wanted to store their shit. The Templar had castles and a military, which stored and guarded the treasure. The distinction was that the wealth grew as the owners of the treasure died in battle, creating compound interest. Everyone knew this, and it made the Templar the world's first bankers, with people from all over Europe begging them to take their treasure, hoping to get the interest. They always did; Templars prided themselves on honesty when they took an oath.

Back to the history;

>King of France takes a lot of credit from the Templar
>Templar come knocking, asking him to pay it back, even giving him the option of doing it over time
>French King has no intention of doing this, and he's friends with the Pope
>Tells Pope the rumors that they're usurers, worshipers of Mary (they took an oath to Jesus, Mary and their own mothers - valuing femininity)
>>
>>19421739
2/?

>Pope sees their military evolving and views them as a threat, orders them arrested and executed, double-crossing his most loyal supporters
>King of England eventually caves to France and the Vatican, banning the organization
>This was after a few years, though. Most of the fleet of the Templar had vanished into the sunset with treasure (still hasn't been found and is the plot of National Treasure!) and many senior officials were seeking refuge in Britain
>Few were executed, most were accepted into the Church again, some small punishments. The organization was gone in name only, and may have operated for a while in secret
>Also kept regional governments in Eastern Europe, but eventually died out - estimates vary, but they may have made it a few hundred years
>Still kept a bond of comradery though, which explains why Britain later became so successful at colonization; Military strategists came from a line of Templar elite

I don't know much about the Rosslyn Chapel, but the Templar in England was very different than the Templar in France or the Holy Land, there's little symbolism here. This is what I've been told by the Mason, but now I'll post my own research. The "hidden knowledge" and protecting of the Holy Grail is the most interesting, desu
>>
>>19421761
>>19419388
3/?
>Do they possess secret knowledge?... Do they protect the Holy Grail?

These can be answered at the same time if you know what the Holy Grail really is. This part is my own research, it doesn't come from the 33rd Degree Freemason (who tells me the Templar still exists, but in a new form; Much like how Freemasonry was dead for hundreds of years before revival with new values and codes.)

The Holy Grail isn't a grail at all, but the womb of Jesus's wife. As a part of their amassed treasure, the Templar would also collect ancient documents from the Holy Land, like the Dead Sea Scrolls. Many of them explained that Mary Magdalene was the wife of Jesus, and also a prostitute. Her womb represents eternal life through religious logic;

>Christ brings life and makes a person one with God
>Magdalene birthed his child or children, making them the lineage of Christ
>This lineage is said to still exist

The Templar had to guard this secret heavily, and it's been revealed today as true through the Dead Sea Scrolls (but Christians aren't as fervent as they used to be so it makes no difference now...)

Templars were thinking militarily. They were still loyal to the Pope, and were worried that the discovery of an ancestral line directly from Jesus would subvert the power of the Vatican. They also knew that the Vatican would fall if the lineage were discovered; There would be a coup between Catholics who wanted to kill the ancestry of Jesus (loyal to the Pope), and ones who wanted to make this lineage the representative of their faith.

The "Holy Grail" is the vessel which holds eternal life. The womb of Magdalene held the secret to life, and the Templar were hiding the scripture that says this.

If they still exist, they likely hide the family. If you want to find the Templar, find Christ's distant relative
>>
>>19421739
>>19421761
Dude, you've just quoted (the long debunked) Holy Blood Holy Grail, and to a lesser extent, The Temple and the Lodge (less debunked) by the same authors.
>>
>>19421789
Most of this was just hear-say from a religious friend and some skimming I've done. How was it debunked? Seems hard to debunk something like this
>>
>>19419388
It exists in its current incarnation as the degree of 'The Knight of the Temple" in Masonry.
>>
>>19421802
Mostly the Sang Real part. It was based on shoddy research, poor translations, and at some points outright fabrications. They also imagine that the Templars continued after the disbandment (other than as the Knights of Christ in Portugal).
Worth a read, though.
>>
>>19420336
Nigga, can you elucidate the link between modern speculative Masonry and Bavarian Perfectibilism? Because you keep referencing them like they are the same exact thing and I have no reason to take your word against a mountain of historical documents to the contrary.
>The History Channel Documentary is significantly inaccurate
>but the Dan Brown fictional book series, and the movies based upon it, are a great reference
zozzle
>>
>>19419388
The most boring faction in The Secret World.
>>
>>19420383
> Fair enough, but there is only one Texas chapter, and it was originally commissioned through D.C., correct?

I can't remember the exactly lineage of the Grand Commandery of Texas, but I think it may be an offshoot of the one in Louisiana like the Grand Lodge was. Either way, most Grand Commanderies are under the Grand Encampment, which is also located in Texas. Mildly unrelated, but there's actually two regular Grand Commanderies in Texas, the "mainstream" one, and the Prince Hall Affiliated one.

>>19420389
Usually these guys weren't heirs to their family, so many of them didn't have kids or start families. Some did, but I can't image it was a huge lot.

>>19420405
Hiiiiighly jurisdictional on the YR bit and incorrect on the SR bit, as SR is non-sectarian. It's one of the reason why SR has so many non-Christian dudes in it.

>>19420440
Blue lodge, in most of the States, is often considered "part" of the YR. There's a smooth transition.

>>19420472
Ahhh, you're across the pond! We can join the YR right after turning in our Master's proficiency. Here you're require to be a RAM (which includes MMM), and an RSM, then you're eligible to be a KT.

>>19420486
>t. Someone working with out Great Priories who are embroiled in a bitch fit over having removed the Royal Arch requirement when others haven't
Storytime?

>>19421816
"The Order of the Temple," actually.

>>19422691
Hey now, we got swords and taco hats, that ain't boring!
>>
Le bump
>>
>>19422733
>Usually these guys weren't heirs to their family, so many of them didn't have kids or start families.
Not true, bro. The Temple was pretty keen to not deplete European nobility, so they rejected plenty of knights who had no heirs until they remedied that situation. The average age of a Templar was 40.
It's suspected that it was also a way of ensuring future support. Ie. You're more likely to give money to a preceptory if you knew if might be supporting your dad.
>Storytime?
A couple states here removed the Royal Arch requirement for joining Preceptory. At first, no one really cared, but Scotland removed recognition (which was only a big deal because we have a lot of Scottish Preceptories here). But then it started to snowball, and more states followed, so it moved on to the Great Priory of St Thomas of Acon not accepting knights in those jurisdictions, and eventually Great Priory of England said the same thing.
It looks like we're going to back down like little bitches. But it's been quite the stupid saga. Not like Royal Arch really comes up in the Templar degree anyway, beyond "Give me the password of the HRA", as the Antients working always had HRA -> Temple.
>>
>>19421789
>Dude, you've just quoted (the long debunked) Holy Blood Holy Grail, and to a lesser extent, The Temple and the Lodge (less debunked) by the same authors.
Or are you simply trying to hide the secret?

Is it possible Jesus has a bloodline?
>>
>>19424031
Christ, sounds like Straya has some hilarious fraternal politics going on. I feel like SToA rejecting folks would be the real kick in the nads. This sort of reminds me of when the Grand Encampment and RER Grand Masters were suing each other - each of them claimed the right to the CBCS degree.
>>
>>19424041
>Is it possible Jesus has a bloodline?
Yes. Absolutely a possibility, but Baigent, Leigh, and Lincoln did a shite job exploring that possibility. Their book reads more like an episode of Ancient Aliens, where there are lots of individual good bits of info, but they've connected them in unsuitable and leading ways.

>>19424057
>sounds like Straya has some hilarious fraternal politics going on.
Ayup... Small population, so the idiocy gets more highly concentrated, it seems. And that's not even mentioning that UGL NSW banned esoteric subjects in Craft Lodge. Think about that one for a good minute...
>This sort of reminds me of when the Grand Encampment and RER Grand Masters were suing each other - each of them claimed the right to the CBCS degree.
That was/is equally sad and hilarious, since the combatants obviously didn't listen to any of the degrees, which speak about just such dickbaggery by the people at the top.
Would totally love to set up an RER lodge under Belgium somewhere in the USA where they can actually practice the degrees. But it'd have to be mighty discreet.
>>
>>19424153
> UGL NSW banned esoteric subjects in Craft Lodge
... .... ... what on earth is in the water down there?

> Would totally love to set up an RER lodge under Belgium somewhere in the USA where they can actually practice the degrees. But it'd have to be mighty discreet.
That would be incredible. As an ordinary Joe Schmeaux, my chances of getting into the current RER in the US are basically zero. I'd love to see the degrees someday. Apparently it was easier (still hard) to get into GEKT's RER, but the GMGEKT voluntarily gave the rite up to the normal RER to preserve the peace, even though he owned the copyrights (personally) and everything. Sad day.
>>
>>19424329
>what on earth is in the water down there?
In the GL building in Sydney? A fair amount of senility, it seems. The best part was how most of the other states circulated the edict in our newsletters and such to mock them.
Especially South Aus, which is very in line with the Antients thinking.
> I'd love to see the degrees someday.
The 4th is one of my favourites, because not only is it solid, but it's downright Nostradamian (not sure if word) for calling out the problems in the Craft. If i ever get back to Texas, i might "accidentally" leave a copy of my ritual there. Unless you take a trip to Belgium before then.
>>
>>19424652
NSWfag here. Can't say I pay much (see: any) attention to GL politicing. Fortunately my mentor is/has been in pretty much every associated order (including rose croix) so I get a reasonable indication of what's up outside craft lodges.
>>
>>19424652
> The best part was how most of the other states circulated the edict in our newsletters and such to mock them.
That's hilarious! Love it. Also, is Antients/Moderns an issue in Aus? We really don't have a huge distinction between the two in the States, unless you're referring to traditional/less-traditional.

> If i ever get back to Texas, i might "accidentally" leave a copy of my ritual there.
At which point, I would probably have a smile permanently plastered on my face! DESU one of the things that I'm gambling on is for the oldest guys (like a certain PGM of TX that I can think of) that are jealously guarding the super-invitationals to start dying off. We'll see how that goes.
>>
>>19424661
Yea, i heard it wasn't really enforced. But i would want that GMs portrait in the GL building to have a copy of the edict forever pinned underneath it.

>>19424696
>Also, is Antients/Moderns an issue in Aus?
Naw, just using the terms (trying to make them cool again) to differentiate between the more traditional esoteric lodges and the charity based modern ones.
>At which point, I would probably have a smile permanently plastered on my face!
It's just a shame it's not like the side degrees of old, where you can take guys aside and confer it upon them.
Though we actually have one like that now, in the early stages of getting recognition. It's a druidic one, and you only need three dudes to do the full thing, and a 3rd (4th?) grade member can confer the first two grades (a 5th can confer the 3rd and 4th, and so on up to 7, which is like the GM position) entirely on their own volition.
>>
>>19424718
I might have to start using that Antient/Modern distinction, as well. I think I head a brother use them with the prefix "neo-" before, too.

That druidic side-degree sounds incredible. What's it based on? (In terms of story/culture/ritual)

I love the idea of starting a side order! Right now I'm in contact with some guys who are trying to bring back the Order of Judas Maccabeus in NY, and the plan is for me to fly up once they get rolling, and grab a bunch of Texan companions and charter a Grand Assemblage in Texas.
>>
>>19424787
>I think I head a brother use them with the prefix "neo-" before, too.
Yea, i think that was made popular on Roundtable. Also fairly common.
>That druidic side-degree sounds incredible. What's it based on?
I'm a fan because it's so open ended. But it's sadly lacking in the whimsy you'd expect. It's pretty strict historical stuff for the degrees, mixed with made up stories (as in, not traditional Brythonnic ones) to push grades very similar to Masonry. Ie. the 1st degree is a carbon copy of the Craft 3rd, but in a different setting.
But it's still good. And when you're 4th degree/grade, YOU are your own lodge, so you can do whatever you like. As in, degrees are set, but when you host a meeting, it can be however you and your peeps want. Next time i'm in the States, i'm planning on issuing a few.
>I love the idea of starting a side order!
Heh, same. I've written dozens of absurd and semi-absurd rituals which might fit, but yet to do one i'd really want to push.
>Right now I'm in contact with some guys who are trying to bring back the Order of Judas Maccabeus in NY
Hells yes, was supporting that myself, but alas they're in like Buffalo, which is just too far from NYC. You'll want to get that going before the GCR claims ownership.
>>
File: cross.jpg (210KB, 900x1166px) Image search: [Google]
cross.jpg
210KB, 900x1166px
>>19424787
>That druidic side-degree sounds incredible. What's it based on?
Celts. Specifically Merlin.

Merlin sought th'Excalibur for Arthur's father the King of Scots, knowing he wasn't worthy to wield the sword, because Merlin saw the future that Arthur would use Excalibur, and the rules of Chivalry, to unify England and bring Law and Order to the Land, getting rid of the Chaos and Lawlessness that was keeping England from being great.

Arthur was the first Templar. Arthur as a “Prince”, who was the “son of King Aidan” (King of the Scots from 574 AD). Arthur Aidan’s mother was reported to be Ygerna del Acqs (better known as “Igrain”), the High Queen of the Celtic kingdoms. Accordingly, Arthur’s grandmother was Vivien del Acqs, the Queen of Avalon and a High Priestess of the ancient Celtic religion. Arthur’s father King Aedan was the son of King Gabran and Lluan of Brecknock, and Lluan was reported to be a direct descendant of the Biblical Joseph of Arimathea, thereby entitling King Aedan mac Gabran to the title of “Pendragon” (which meant “Chief Warrior”, being a King higher than other kings to unite them).

The name “Merlin” was also a title, which meant “Seer to the King”, a position which was reserved for a High Priest of the Celtic religion. One person (of many at different times) who held the title “Merlin” was Emrys of Powys, the son of Aurelius, and Emrys was an elder cousin to King Aedan, Arthur’s father. Since Arthur was the eldest son and Crown-Prince, however, “Merlin” was assigned to mentor, guide and train Arthur.

These facts placed Prince Arthur Aidan in the unique position of being both ancient Celtic royalty, as well as Biblicalvroyalty, simultaneously. This made Arthur the embodiment of balance and reconciliation between the developing Christian faith and the ancient Celtic religion, resulting in their effective merger into the medieval form of the Celtic Church.

https://youtu.be/eC_TFoGhqUU
>>
File: IMG_16.jpg (15KB, 174x165px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_16.jpg
15KB, 174x165px
>>19424891
The historical record has established that “the very first Grail Story, written by Chretien de Troyes, in about 1188 AD, was produced in the very city where Templarism was born, Troyes.” It was at the Council of Troyes (France) in 1127 AD where Bernard de Clairvaux established the Roman Catholic Cisterian Rule of the Templar Order. Historians confirm that: “Subsequent Grail stories emanated from various parts of Europe, and many of them mentioned Templar, or Templar-type knights, and espoused their virtues as… Holy knights. It is more than probable that, from first to last, Templars… either wrote or sanctioned many of the Grail stories.

The knowledge that the historical Prince Arthur was based on the Isle of Man was established by research of the prominent Templar Chretiens de Troyes, who authored many of the Arthurian legends starting in 1188 AD. That conclusion was further confirmed by his contemporary Gervase of Tilbury as an advisor to King Henry II of the Templar House of Anjou.

As a result, the modern Knights Templar are directly connected to the historical location of the real “King Arthur” and the “Knights of the Round Table”, and to the earliest historical foundations of their own Arthurian legends of the “Holy Grail”, which were created and promoted by the original Templar Order throughout the Middle Ages and the Renaissance.

https://youtu.be/K1MuvvS_xSw
>>
>>19424842
> And when you're 4th degree/grade, YOU are your own lodge, so you can do whatever you like. As in, degrees are set, but when you host a meeting, it can be however you and your peeps want. Next time i'm in the States, i'm planning on issuing a few.
Oh, man, that sounds awesome. I'm very into this. When you say degrees are set, do you mean that you can't confer without dispensation from the VII, or do you mean that whoever's IV can confer but he himself can't be advanced until later?
> You'll want to get that going before the GCR claims ownership.
100%. Right now it's basically a race between my buddies in New York and Bro. Art De Hoyos. I was actually emailing back and forth with BrADH for a little bit and he said they were still trying to confirm that the OoJM was truly gone - I did some sleuthing of my own and supposedly there might still be an Assemblage somewhere in Texas, and there's one Assemblage in NYS that is active but almost dormant. Apparently a substantial amount of guys from St John's Lodge are involved. A lot of this is based off of verbal investigation and dudes who basically keep their ears to the ground, so I have no way of confirming it, which kill me on the inside.
>>19424891
>>19424937
Oooooooohhhh man this would be cool to hear during a degree or lecture. Hell yeah.

Are you intending the druidic order to also be chivalric, or...?
>>
>>19424995
>When you say degrees are set, do you mean that you can't confer without dispensation from the VII,
Naw, i mean that the degrees are the degrees, and you can't deviate from them, except for parts that you have to write yourself (usually a lecture in each degree).
You don't need dispensation from a superior grade to do anything.
>Right now it's basically a race between my buddies in New York and Bro. Art De Hoyos.
That is some stiff competition. Best of luck, bro. God willing, i'll be able to go there to receive it some time.
>>
>>19424995
>>19425004
Forgot to add: the reason you can confer whatever have a patent for, is because each member is their own lodge. So a lodge is opened when a 4th or higher makes a 3rd, and it isn't closed until his death (there is a ceremony, if he desires). The only time a lodge closes is when the Grand Master passes the baton to his successor, but then just reverts back to the previous grade.
>>
File: ADVANCE.jpg (274KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
ADVANCE.jpg
274KB, 750x900px
["Responding to a question from the Pharisees about when the Kingdom of God would come, Jesus said, “The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say, ‘See here!’ or ‘See there!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you” (Luke 17:20-21)"]

[King James Bible:
"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."]

[Matthew 7:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?]

[King James Bible
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;]
>>
File: download (3).jpg (80KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
80KB, 736x490px
>>19425019
>But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you
Amen.
>>
There's a yellow house downtown in my town with a flag with that red cross on
>>
>>19425004
>>19425011
Very cool man! I can't wait to hear how your order turns out (and maybe join it, haha).
>>
>>19425959
Right back atcha, hombre. Might wind up swapping you OoJM for AHOD (druids) some time.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.