[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good, creepy Youtube channels?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: fantastic.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fantastic.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
I'm looking for interesting /x/ Youtube channels. Podcasts are fine, but mostly channels please.
>>
>>19419383
Hey hey heeyyy
OOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOoO!!
>>
>>19419383
also don't even talk about Dross, I've been subscribed to the guy for years and he's getting worse every day
>>
>Fantastic Daily

Pretty much a lot of content. I recommend binge watching it from the begining.
>>
Does anyone remember the name of this one channel that acted like a teenage girl's vlog, but kept hinting that she was in some kind of weird cult?
>>
File: IMG_20170518_160246.jpg (67KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170518_160246.jpg
67KB, 720x720px
I make a little horror comedy show called Lower Spirits.
>>
>>19419383
Is that the guy that dresses up like a woman with a body suit and mask that Karl Pilkington visited?
That was pretty creepy
>>
I feel fantastic!
>>
where is the room guide video?
>>
Hey hey hey
>>
>>19419429
Lonelygirl15. Haven't watched it
>>19419433
I'll check it out anon!
>>
>>19419473
Thank you! That's been bugging me for days.
>>
just search for spiderman and elsa, and follow the white rabbit. the deeper you go, the more weird it gets.
>>
>>19419419
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=tsme4_S_Xew
Some anon here predicted that someday he'll eventually rant about losing his job and ask for donations etc. to make money from his bullshit channel.
Anon was right all along.
>>
>>19419419
Isnt that the black eyed children channel with just ravings of that one guy?
Also top5whateverthename is pretty entertaining, even though I caught lots of bunk by myself, he seems not to be doing much research
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.