[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0140.jpg (33KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0140.jpg
33KB, 640x479px
I'll start. Wrong this in notepad sorry no greentext

The Gainesville Chronicles

The Legend of Sketch Bo

You don't have to believe me. You can say I'm making this up or that I just interpreted all of it wrong. You can say that I'm just a story teller, whose job it is to tell a tale that will intrigue readers. That I have a fantastic imagination that is perfect for telling a tall tale that captivates Audiences.

I don't care. I don't care what you think or say about the tale you are about to read. How much of it you believe is irrelevant. What is relevant is how much of it I believe, and I believe every word of it.

This is the legend of sketch Bo.
Just who or what he was or is still escapes me. Some say he was just an ordinary person who just happened to live below me and the instances and circumstances of the legend are incidental. Some say he was a fugitive from the law. I've heard one account that he was a superhero and we just never knew of his alter ego.
>>
>>19419182
I've heard the story told that he was a ghost, or a demon, or a fallen angel. Punished for insubordination and forced to walk the earth with mortals. Maybe he had a purpose for being here, some task a higher power had sent him here to complete. I will never know for sure but the one that I can rule out completely is that he was just a normal human that happened to live in the apartment below mine, on the third floor of the Sunbay apartments in Gainesville Florida.

We called him sketch Bo because well, he was sketchy as fuck. Always closing curtains and blinds to make sure no one could look in. Always peaking out the windows, moving blinds or curtains with his fingers just enough to where he could see out. Who or what he was looking for or hiding fromI we will never know.

Many of the details that I will tell you I did not realize were happening until I moved away. Out from under his spell. Not until I was removed from the situation and looking back at it did I realize that he rarely ever knocked on the door or even came in through the door. He just kind of materialized. In one second I would be sitting by myself or with my roommate, watching tv or doing dishes, and the next he was just there next to me. In mid sentence speaking his incoherent babble that I just instinctively nodded and laughed to.
It was like he had some type of control over our brains that made us think this was normal.
>>
>>19419188
I never got a sense of ill will or dread or impending doom from him. I was never scared when I was around him. I look back though and I know he had some sort of control on our minds but he never used this power for evil reasons. It seems with us he just wanted friends, and companionship.

He liked to smoke blunts and watch dragon ballz. He would show up in our apartment in the afternoon, roll blunts and watch Tom and jerry and gundum wing, dragon ball z and outlaw star. He mainly spoke in jibberish, the words were English but they didn't fit together it's like he was just speaking words that had no correlation to one another.

He was a tall light skinned Blackman with green eyes covered by thin framed glasses that ussualy sat at the end of his nose. He had dreadlocks that he kept up in two pigtails at the back of his head, and a scraggly goatee on his chin along with a thin mustache.

He lived in the apartment below ours and had a girlfriend that lived there with him. He took me down there once. He had a huge hole in the wall that he had told me about and asked me if I knew how to patch it. It was covered by a rug. I told him that I could help him but he just wanted to know what to do. I asked him to show it to me and he took me to the apartment but when I asked how it got there and if I could see it he got very nervous and told me we should go back up stairs.

His girlfriend was there but I only saw the back of her head. I know that she turned and said hello to me, but I didn't see her face or hear her voice.

Sometimes his girlfriends parents would come to stay with them, but they did not know that he lives there. He would appear in our apartment with his Sega dreamcast, a pillow, a toothbrush and a few other of his items that would negate the trace of his presence in their dwelling.
>>
>>19419198
He would appear at night while I was sleeping. He would come into my room or my roommates room, wake us up and babble for an hour or so and the disappear. Waking in the morning it would always seem like a dream, but my roommate would ask the next day what sketch Bo had been talking about.

It happened so frequently I started putting a chair up against the door
To keep him out.

One night I awoke to him standing over my bed. His dreadlocks had formed two massive horns, his eyes where red and he had curls of fire and smoke coming from his nose. Startled I moved backward in my bed when suddenly he turned back to normal and asked me if I would help him with some mundane task at 3 a.m.

He had some sort of power over me to where I did not question what was going on, why he would appear, or why he needed my help at this absurd hour. I just got up and did it.
>>
>>19419203
I have no photos or videos of his existence. He appeared in the apartment one time while my roommate and I were playing with a video camera. As soon as he saw it he covered his face and ran into the bathroom. I didn't watch the tape until I had already moved out and started to grow suspicious of if he ever existed at all. When I watched the tape he was not on it. It was like he had been just out of frame, but I remembered him being in frame when it happened.

He talked to me once about triangles and how the earth was made up of triangles but I couldn't understand what he was trying to get at. It was like he was trying to tell me some secretive information that I just wasn't catching on to. He mentioned something about the hole in his wall when he was talking about it but when I told him that I didn't understand what he was getting at he just told me to forget about it.

This went on for over a year. It seems like everyday at some point or another sketch Bo would appear. Rolling blunts, speaking gibberish
And watching dragon ball z.

When I moved away I couldn't remember when it had started or the first time I met him. I began to question if he had been a figment of my imagination. If I had gone crazy and dreamt up this manifestation. But if I dreamt him up then so did at least three other people. We have all sat down and tried to figure out what went on. One of my friends denies he was anything more than a neighbor that somehow mysteriously had a key to our apartment. But I just don't believe that and neither do two other two that were witnesses to
The mystery that is Bo.
>>
>>19419208
Years later I returned to my alma mater for a football game. I decided to stop by the old sunbay apartment complex. I entered the front door and climbed the green carpeted stairs to the third floor. Nothing had changed the hallways all looked the same and it even had the same smell. I looked at the door numbered 326 and thought of all of the memories that I had made their. I laughed and smiled and started back down the stairs, when I got to the landing on the second floor I was right next to the door numbered 226.

I stood there for a while until curiosity got the best of me and I decided that I should try to put an end to this mystery. If sketch Bo was still in there I wanted to talk to him. I knocked on the door.

I few moments later an old Asian man answered. He looked confused and I asked him if I could speak to Bo.

"No I'm sorry sir there is no Bo here."
I explained to him that I had lived in the apartment upstairs three years earlier and there was a man named Bo that lived in his apartment that I had been friends with.
>>
>>19419210
The old Asian man looked at me even more confused than he had been before.
"No sir" he said, "we live here 5 years" "no Bo"

I described him and the old man just shook his head.

He told me he remembered me though. That I was sleep walking once and had come into their apartment and they kicked me out sent me back up stairs.

A chill ran through my body and I turned white as a sheet. The old man asked me if I was ok but I felt like I was going to pass out. The world around me started to spin and I sat down on the ground.

The old man brought me a cup of water and asked me if I would like an ambulance. No I said, he sat with me for a minute checking my pulse and asking if I needed anything. When I finally regained my strength I thanked him for his time and desended the stairs and into the parking lot. I took one last look around and jumped into my truck.
>>
>>19419214
As I pulled out of the parking space I circled the building to take one last look at where the balcony of apt 326 of the sunbay complex was located and there behind the sliding glass door peeking out from a curtain was sketch Bo.

I stopped for just a second and peered through my windshield at the figure peaking out from behind the curtain. We locked eyes and the curtain closed. I put my truck back into first gear and left the complex as quickly as I could. Never to return again.
>>
>>19419182
couldnt you use a less disgusting picture?
>>
I hate this sort of larp the most
>>
>>19420817
I don't think it was supposed to be a larp, faggot. Just a creepy story
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.