[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I met this woman earlier this year who (literally) grabbed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

So I met this woman earlier this year who (literally) grabbed my attention and started telling me about all this crazy shit, but I kept asking for more information rather than trying to slip away like I usually would.

So she goes on, talking about being Russian Czar, Global brain chip and mesogens, nano machines for ultimate control of false memories, on her facebook she posts pictures of glass, wires and crystallization of her insides that she's expelling every other day, also talked about being gangstalked even though she didn't use that word particularly. Lots of pictures on her facebook of cars following her around and shit.

Pic related is something she talked about in particular, a patent for a rice-sized tracker that is implanted unknowingly in patients. Myself included.

This isn't a LARP, I'm just curious as to if there is any truth to any of this. I do believe in medical class corruption almost as far as fringe theories go.

Is there anyone that has some insight to any of this?
>>
Come on guys, this is real /x/ shit finally.
>>
If you've had any open surgery within the past 5 years, it's very possible, almost likely that you've been "tagged".
>>
Pics of expelled crystals and wires pls
>>
>>19419083
sure
>>
>>19419083
>>
>>19419030

Just give us the whole enchilada in a greentext
>>
>>19419118
Fag along reddit
>>
This is an exciting thread.
Give us more.
>>
>>19419086
Anything not taken on a potato?
>>
>>19419139
>haha most of her pictures are taken with potato but ill find some more interesting ones for this thread and I may make a copy thread over at /b/ for more responses. Also I won't be revealing her identity for privacy purposes.
>>
>>19419157
We should probably look into the inventor listed on this patent. The dig starts here.
>>
more potato quality of wires, crystallization shards, etc.
>>
I think the rest of the photos are just cars following her, chemtrails, and other misc selfies.
>>
>>19419030
What is the origin of the crystals? I understand the small chip, but how can the body constantly produce and then expel crystals.....?
>>
>>19419212

there's a disease that makes people think that,it's typically fibers and comes from them digging into themselves then pulling them out

can't recall the name right now
>>
>>19419227
Morgellons
>>
>>19419239

thanks, recognized it as soon as i saw it
>>
>>19419030
Mental health orginasations and mental psy-op research those with high i.q and deductive reasoning ability's therefore giving them pshyciv like awareness and ability to be pure empaths that behave as if the awareness in itself is under estimated inside individuals. Picking those with researchable traits and physical abilitys as the perfect person the perfect research.
>>
>>19419385
Deductive reasoning ability is also a key logic tool atribbuted to geometry itself and share tools with the social world. Sacred geometry. Research the men who state at goats declassified and other soviern country research.
>>
>>19419389
This is the c.i.a central intelligence agency of planet earth these are departments of NASA in our military industrial complex we call america.
>>
>>19419181
That is the fingernail of a man
>>
File: images(6).jpg (17KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
images(6).jpg
17KB, 248x203px
>>19419403
Badges of department. Military insignia.
>>
This woman could possibly be an experiment inside the government. MKultra. Absolutely crazy woman.
>>
>>19419164
I found that the most well known man by that name has done a Tedx talk about thinking outside the zeitgeist.
>>
>>19419030
The woman you are talking about reminds me of a former neighbor of mine. Her and her husband bought a house a few doors door down and moved in. They were friendly, intelligent, and looking forward to living in the country after spending years in the city.

Then the crazy began.

The wife started sharing with me that they had moved to get away from agents of the government that were spying on them in their last home.According to her, she had made enemies in the military and congress by publishing research that disproved the effectiveness of various modern medical practices. They harassed her by sending spam emails with hidden messages, planting listening devices in their apartment, and pumping knockout gas in while they slept then rearranging things in subtle ways.

As the months went on, I got to be friends with them, and the strange claims just kept getting weirder. What seemed to be insects in the house were actually spy drones, blacks vans kept slowly driving by, there was a light on in the empty house next to them at night that she feared was an agent spying on them.

Through it all, her husband never openly dissuaded her of these ideas but I could see he was also very good a reigning her in and calming her without seeming to be denying the truth of what she was saying. I got the impression there was a long history of this and he was well practiced at this point.

It all culminated one day when he called to ask me to sit with his wife while he went to the store to get some things. When I arrived she was in hysterics, sobbing piteously, telling me that the assassins were on their way. She knew because she had gotten an email, which she proceeded to show me. It was a standard dick grow spam email with some random words at the bottom to fool a spam filter. I sat with her for a very long half hour and was greatly relieved when her husband came home at last.
>>
>>19419482

He saw me out and quietly thanked me, saying that they were going on a "trip" soon and would I watch things while they were away?

They ended up being gone for 6 months, and when they came back the change in her was amazing. Where before she was a miserable and terrified, sure that she and her husband would be dead each night now she was relaxed, bubbly, and functional.

The husband never went into detail but obviously she spent some time in an institution and gotten medication. Something she had mentioned to being on in the past and decided to go off when they moved to my street because natural herbs were just as effective!

They no longer live there though they still own the house. It sits fully furnished, not for rent or for sale, while they live in a tiny shack several miles away because she claims to be electromagnetically intolerant. This is after they rented a mansion then moved out because she felt it was haunted. But all that are stories for some other time.

tl;dr I know a woman that makes a lot of wild claims too
>>
>So I met this woman earlier this year who (literally) grabbed my attention and started telling me about all this crazy shit
Remember boys: do NOT stick your dick in crazy.
>>
https://www.google.com/patents/US20130194092
>>
>>19419181
its a piece of fecal matter high in iron, I have this happen all the time. It being taken on a potato makes it look more interesting than it is.
>>
>>19420937
..unless you like fun. Only fuck crazy girls if you enjoy fun.
>>
I too have a black crystal like thing under my left arm, I have no clue when it got there but it's been there for about 4 years at this point. It's similar to the pictures that have been posted, maybe half a centimeter long or so. Any clue? Is this a natural phenomenon?
>>
>>19424362
Fuck it, this thread has convinced me to cut it out tonight.
>>
>>19419030
honestly the only medical corruption i know of is doctors billing you for more than what they did. also if this was government funded i bet its only a small group of individuals... so far.
>>
>>19423798
o kek fucking great shit right there
>>
>>19419095
Bacon bits?
>>
>>19423798
Fecal matter that's high in iron turns green ya big dummy
>>
>>19424370
Cut it out and share pics
>>
Don't let this thread die guys.
>>
>>19419030
she's schizophrenic you idiot.
>>
>>19424533
That doesn't means they didn't experimented on her.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.