[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anunnaki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 13

File: annunaki.jpg (49KB, 696x320px) Image search: [Google]
annunaki.jpg
49KB, 696x320px
I watch a documentary about annunaki made from summerian texts and it blowed my mind

what are your thoughts about this? it´s really one of the biggest red pill? or is it just a big fraud?

After learning this a lot of things have sense, like the bible, greek, egiptian and a lot of other cultures, the jewish conspiracy, blood rituals made by the elite, history in general, etc.

Do you have any trusty source to learn more about annunaki?
>>
>>19419016
>annunaki
Fallen Angels, also known as Archons, or The Watchers. They still control the world, but have gone underground, probably literally. They'll likely appear to us sometime in the future posing as aliens, here to save humanity from itself and unlock our inner "God".
>>
>>19419028
this
>>
File: Screenshot_20170810-044536.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170810-044536.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>19419028
Future is now.
>>
>>19419458
What is this supposed to mean?
>>
File: 4ge5.jpg (79KB, 705x481px) Image search: [Google]
4ge5.jpg
79KB, 705x481px
Its bullshit but I believe it. It connects to almost everything.
>>
>>19419469
It's opening. They are coming.
>>
There are helpers, angels and midway creatures, who handle tasks on inhabited spheres such as earth.
When the Lucifer rebellion started 200,000 years ago there was a massive battle in heaven, in space, and on earth.
The sumerian religion was born out of this event. It was passed down to the humans who lived near the first garden of eden 35,000 years ago in Dalmatia Croatia. These human/Adam cross breeds went east.

Adam and Eve moved to the second garden (the one in the Jewish texts) in mesopotamia.
>>
File: cool alien.jpg (22KB, 279x300px) Image search: [Google]
cool alien.jpg
22KB, 279x300px
>>19419028
>posing as aliens, here to save humanity from itself and unlock our inner "God"

that´s already hapenning
>>
>>19419537
do you refer to Lucifer as the prometeo kind? Are you talking of Enki?
>>
>>19419635
Lucifer convinced the celestial deities that God was not real, and there was no final judgement. This caste those creatures into terrible chaos and debauchery. The prometheus story of bringing fire to mortals is not even on the same level.

Giving mortal man skills outside of their evolution is not a part of the divine plan, and is therefore considered evil, but it's not lucifer evil.
>>
The Anunna gods were here before, today we call them Aliens.

They were the Archons, the Lords who came down from Heaven.

Anunnaki are the Bloodline Kingship of Anu who came to Ki.

Ki is an old name for Earth.
>>
>>19419028
>Fallen Angels, also known as Archons, or The Watchers
How to mix three different beings: the post
I'll give you the Hierachy anon.
>The Fallen Angels is a faction composed of a single Archon and Angels.
>Watchers are neutral and do what the word say, Watch.
>>
>>19419724
Caligastia, along with his cherubim, seraphim, angels and midway creatures.
>>
>>19419732
Which curiously was written as good ol' Lucy except where we both know, Urantia.
>>
>>19419724

Fallen Angels were once Angels of the "Heavenly Host"

But dont think that means they are good. They are only the ones who stayed loyal to the Lord.

They Obeyed their Chief Archon, the Demiurge.

You should stop confusing God with the Demiurge, Angels with Aeons and Heaven with the Pleroma.
>>
>>19419749
That's my shiz.

Caligastia is the devil, the original planetary prince
Lucifer is the brilliant morning star
Satan was lucifer first lieutenant who frequented earth.
>>
>>19419750

What would you suggest to read to learn more about these differences?
>>
>>19419771
LUCIFER was a brilliant primary Lanonandek Son of Nebadon. He had experienced service in many systems, had been a high counselor of his group, and was distinguished for wisdom, sagacity, and efficiency. Lucifer was number 37 of his order, and when commissioned by the Melchizedeks, he was designated as one of the one hundred most able and brilliant personalities in more than seven hundred thousand of his kind. From such a magnificent beginning, through evil and error, he embraced sin and now is numbered as one of three System Sovereigns in Nebadon who have succumbed to the urge of self and surrendered to the sophistry of spurious personal liberty—rejection of universe allegiance and disregard of fraternal obligations, blindness to cosmic relationships.
>>
>>19419750
>You should stop confusing God with the Demiurge, Angels with Aeons and Heaven with the Pleroma.
How to make an assumption.
>Sophia was in Her right to do what She did but failed completely as a mother.
>Yaldabaoth is a misguided child which deserves a good old slap and an indefinite grounding.
>I'm just a Valentinian-raised anon
>And you just assumed the opposite from me, lmao.
Funfact: Why the one leading a rebellion has the title "Light Bearer"? Oh the irony when an Archon conspires with an Aeon...
>>
>>19419774
The Nag Hammadi texts.

They are the reason why Gnosticism is coming back, we found a whole bunch of texts and we have the translations.

The best ones are called: On the Origin of the World, The Hypostatis of the Archons and the Secret book of John.
>>
>>19419793
Thank you anon, or should I say "anonaki" ;P
>>
>>19419793
John zebedee was amazing. I'm going to read these, thanks anon
>>
>>19419732
What are midway creatures???
>>
>>19419852
(37:9.11) The Midway Creatures. In the early days of most inhabited worlds, certain superhuman but materialized beings are of assignment, but they usually retire upon the arrival of the Planetary Adams. The transactions of such beings and the efforts of the Material Sons to improve the evolutionary races often result in the appearance of a limited number of creatures who are difficult to classify. These unique beings are often midway between the Material Sons and the evolutionary creatures; hence their designation, midway creatures. In a comparative sense these midwayers are the permanent citizens of the evolutionary worlds. From the early days of the arrival of a Planetary Prince to the far-distant time of the settling of the planet in light and life, they are the only group of intelligent beings to remain continuously on the sphere. On Urantia the midway ministers are in reality the actual custodians of the planet; they are, practically speaking, the citizens of Urantia. Mortals are indeed the physical and material inhabitants of an evolutionary world, but you are all so short-lived; you tarry on your nativity planet such a short time. You are born, live, die, and pass on to other worlds of evolutionary progression. Even the superhuman beings who serve on the planets as celestial ministers are of transient assignment; few of them are long attached to a given sphere. The midway creatures, however, provide continuity of planetary administration in the face of ever-changing celestial ministries and constantly shifting mortal inhabitants. Throughout all of this never-ceasing changing and shifting, the midway creatures remain on the planet uninterruptedly carrying on their work.
>>
As someone who needs to lurk moar, where do I find out more about this stuff
>>
>>19419877
Thanks!!!!
>>
>>19419016
>annunaki
annunaki is disinfo to distract from flat earth
>>
Why do many of you assume the Annunaki are "good", or at least, want to help mankind?

All evidence points to the contrary. I fucking hate you dumbfucks sometimes.
>>
>>19419016
I suggest you check out Dr. Michael Heiser, an actual scholar who set up this page:

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/

There is a lot of interesting stuff with regards to the watchers that he talks about (look up his lectures on YouTube).

But a lot of the "anunaki" stuff comes from mangled sources.
>>
>>19420998
>flat earth
flat earth is a disinfo to distract from satanic jews
>>
>>19421143
Satanic Jews are disinformation to distract you from jfk>>19421143
>>
>>19421713
JFKs exploding head trick was surmised by satanic jews
>>
File: www.png (133KB, 1263x915px) Image search: [Google]
www.png
133KB, 1263x915px
going to drop some truth here
>>
File: fqwrf.png (105KB, 1247x683px) Image search: [Google]
fqwrf.png
105KB, 1247x683px
>>19422050
>>
File: 444.png (383KB, 1259x890px) Image search: [Google]
444.png
383KB, 1259x890px
>>19422054
>>
File: rep.png (67KB, 1252x482px) Image search: [Google]
rep.png
67KB, 1252x482px
>>19422058
>>
>>19422058
no wonder why are so many christfags on /x/ lately
>>
File: Comfy_guy.jpg (53KB, 197x190px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_guy.jpg
53KB, 197x190px
>>19419016
Which documentary was it, anon? Can you provide a link? I watch things like this at night to fall asleep to.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (50KB, 852x640px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
50KB, 852x640px
>>19419016
>or is it just a big fraud?
Yes. They are the fallen angels, the fallen host of the bible pretending to be "gods" or "extraterrestrials". They will return to exact judgement on mankind in the very near future.
>>
File: GettyImages-122315015.jpg (3MB, 2867x3598px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-122315015.jpg
3MB, 2867x3598px
>>19419016
>what are your thoughts about this? it´s really one of the biggest red pill? or is it just a big fraud?

It is the result of Ufologists thumbing through piles of translated text and cherry picking information to support their agenda.

Their information is wrought with inconsistencies, contradictions and outright fabrications.
>>
>>19419016
Most are saying they are fallen angels.
Interesting because I have here next level bullshitter giving us different approach to the theory. Interesting possibility here.
https://wethepeacekeepers.wordpress.com/light-workers-co-creators-and-blowhards/about-we/
>>
File: 1489785616494.gif (425KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1489785616494.gif
425KB, 512x512px
>>19423599
>Most are saying they are fallen angels.

Protip:
To a Christian anything other than "Jesus" is either Satan, a demon, or a fallen angel.
>>
>>19423106
fallen angels aint gonna do shit. my lord Jesus Christ already won.
>>
>>19423758
>Gods older than mankind aint gonna do shit. The figurehead invented by the Council of Nicea already won.
Fixed...

Also, read a book...
>>
>>19423106
>>19423426

what do you suggest to read to backup your opinion? The bible doesn't count... in fact the bible supports more the annunaki theory
>>
>>19423068
I´m very sorry but the video is spanish, I tried to find something in english with the same kind of narration but I couldn´t, worth looking for it

https://www.youtube.com/user/ALMAETERNA07
>>
>>19423898
>The bible doesn't count... in fact the bible supports more the annunaki theory
The Bible literally describes them as fallen angels.
>>
File: Mn7cgxd.gif (3MB, 256x196px) Image search: [Google]
Mn7cgxd.gif
3MB, 256x196px
Post some good high quality documentaries related. I'm new and super interested in the topic but yt is filled with bs
>>
>>19425834
I know, that´s why I made this thread, I want more trusty sources, the video I watch was from the the books of Zecharia Sitchin

It would be cool to gather a lot of information regarding this issue to make a Anunnaki general thread
>>
>>19427124
Exactly. There must be someone here who has studied the topic more.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.