[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worship, God's & planets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: darkrift-orig_full.jpg (1MB, 4000x2758px) Image search: [Google]
darkrift-orig_full.jpg
1MB, 4000x2758px
Do you think the gods we know of on earth and goetic spirits are worshipped on other planets?
>>
The Goetic spirits are Anunna / Archons.

We know this for a Fact.

They come from space / the heavens.
>>
>>19418756
Yeah but do you think their existence is even known of on other distant planets?
>>
>>19418781

Yea, I bet we are not the only people in this universe they are screwing with.
>>
File: murel.png (1MB, 1498x915px) Image search: [Google]
murel.png
1MB, 1498x915px
>>19418749
I think it would be likely for alien mythologies to have some overlaps with our own.

It makes sense for a species to attribute some dependence/descendence to the sun that they orbit for example.

It would also make sense if they shared archetypes like pain, pleasure, birth and death. Which could lead to hope/fear.

I would imagine they probably evolved in a social structure with competition and cooperation. Which would pave the way to love/hate, right/wrong, weakness/strength, family/tribe, good/evil.

Humans abstracted these archetypes into gods, stories and myths because it was difficult for us to conceptualize them any other way.
>>
They know him as the First Source and center, sometimes as heavenly father
>>
144:5.69.Our all-faithful Source and all-powerful Center,
144:5.70.Reverent and holy be the name of your all-gracious Son.
144:5.71.Your bounties and your blessings have descended upon us,
144:5.72.Thus empowering us to perform your will and execute your bidding.
144:5.73.Give us moment by moment the sustenance of the tree of life;
144:5.74.Refresh us day by day with the living waters of the river thereof.
144:5.75.Step by step lead us out of darkness and into the divine light.
144:5.76.Renew our minds by the transformations of the indwelling spirit,
144:5.77.And when the mortal end shall finally come upon us,
144:5.78.Receive us to yourself and send us forth in eternity.
144:5.79.Crown us with celestial diadems of fruitful service,
144:5.80.And we shall glorify the Father, the Son, and the Holy Influence.
144:5.81.Even so, throughout a universe without end.
>>
I think they are physically bound to the planets that rule them.

I suspect some come from inside the Earth such as Bune and Biffrons....
>>
>>19418756
>The Goetic spirits are Anunna / Archons.
>We know this for a Fact.

How? Proof?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.