[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alternate reality?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: motherofcats.png (22KB, 680x340px) Image search: [Google]
motherofcats.png
22KB, 680x340px
Lived in the same apartment complex for 3.5 years. One day I noticed there were extra trees planted in the courtyard. I do lucid dream but I wasnt dreaming, and the extra trees are still there. I believe I am in a very slight alternate reality. Off about one degree... anyone else have that experience?
>>
Nigga you high.
>>
>>19418429
>or the council planted some extra trees
>>
>>19418429
Is there a possibility that there exists places, paranormal places, which sell advanced trees for the purpose of landscaping?
Is that something that could happen?
Side note- are plants paranormal?
>>
>>19419109
1. Yes
2. No
3. Nice b8
>>
When you die. You are transported to another reality where you keep living. While part of you went to soul search you live on to find the perfect human.
>>
>>19418429
yes every one gets that. you probably got dumped into a alternate reality when you died from something random.

probably kidney failure thanks to intentionally contaminated food or drinks which is part of the new cold war. they tried to blame prescription medicine abuse but it was just a smoke screen to keep people from being scared. that was a popular one a couple years ago now its infectious diseases being spread through food and beverages. food grown in cali has hiv thanks to monsanto and china sends mad cow beef canada sends to them to the UK after its cut up

any ways people die all the time maybe you just got run over one day. now your here. and if you die here you will end up in another place bur no grand finale no heaven or hell (officially this isnt hell)
>>
Someone planted a tree you fucking retard.
>>
>>19418429
All the time. I guess it's kind of related to Mandela Effect. Impossible to prove, but I know we can't all be crazy.
>>
>>19418580
Does that sound plausible? Where would they get them, they aren't free, it's not like they grow on trees.
>>
Yup, had my share of that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.