[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the bible designed for mind control by decvipus creators?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Was the bible designed for mind control by decvipus creators? Or was the bible designed to guide our civilization forward the best way out ancestors knew how? Or did these events actually occur? I've always wondered the legitimacy of so called, "true stories," of posessions, exorcisms, and demonic behaviour. It is all fascinating, but seems incredibly far fetched if it had never happened to you personally.
>>
The OT was directly derived from the Sumerian Tablets.

The Entire bible is a highly edited book. The goal is to make you follow one of the old gods as Lord.

They want you to follow the Son of the old Father god as Messiah.

Pagans are trying to trick you
>>
>>19417613
Proof
>>
>>19417613
What do you mean by, "one of the lld gods?" I thought there was only one god in christianity.
>>
>>19417608
yes it was but knowing does not matter anymore. just like fun cool facts about our planet.
>Our planet was originally a freshwater planet which is why we cannot drink the ocean water.
>have you not questioned why salt works so well against demons, and shadows etc... why on this planet where we can consume everything salt water stands opposed to that fact.
>if we can live off of this planet then why does salt water kill us if we consume it.
>we are originally nighttime animals, the moon is our real sun and the sun was something that was built for other reasons that they will not tell us.
>they have been altering our planet since before we knew. gravity is literally a bubble that keeps things out originally our planet did not have gravity. we had massive trees like towers with fresh water that ran throughout our whole planet.
>we did not evolve, we devolved they tampered with our body's in order to keep secrets hidden from you, your soul is the only real thing about you and your body is a construct of a higher government ruling that will not allow to wake up because they own you.
You are government property in a simulation build to get you to conform to their rules, because they know that if we were to truly grasp what we can really do it would be over for them. we are not sheep we are far worse and more terrifying than anyone even knows.
>>
>>19417666
>I thought there was only one god in christianity.

To a true gnostic christian yes, there is only one God. The Unknowable one / All

But the OT is about the Demiurge his Archons and Arch Angels.

The NT is about the Son of the All who came to show us what the Demiurge refused us.
>>
>>19417677
also on this note we did not originally have seasons on our planet or deserts ,or ice no fall no spring all these things were created to help aliens survive on this planet, that is why they are allowed to enter and even walk around freely whenever they choose. because they have altered this planet to their liking not ours.
>>
>>19417608
I think god had a hand in allowing what went in
>>
>>19417764
no, he did not
>>
>>19417608
>our ancestors

Don't call me a jew
>>
>>19417680
>To a true gnostic christian yes, there is only one God. The Unknowable one / All
>Gnostic
>Christian
Oxymoron.
>But the OT is about the Demiurge his Archons and Arch Angels.
There is no Demiurge. It's just a misrepresentation of the real Creator.
>The NT is about the Son of the All who came to show us what the Demiurge refused us.
>Son of the All
Who is the All?
>who came to show us what the Demiurge refused us
No representation or depiction of a Divinity did you any wrong, even if they lie to you.
>>19417613
>The OT was directly derived from the Sumerian Tablets
Plausible and most likely true, that doesn't mean it's bad.
>The Entire bible is a highly edited book. The goal is to make you follow one of the old gods as Lord
Wrong, just a misrepresentation of The Good One.
>They want you to follow the Son of the old Father god as Messiah
Jesus wasn't The Prototokos or Protogonos, that's a lie.
>Pagans are trying to trick you
What are you on about?
>>
>>19417662
>Proof
Have you fucking read them?
>>
the bible is used as a form of government control, and a way to gain power over people

look at chapters like romans 13 and the history of the bible

abrahamic faiths make people easier to control, and divide people by preaching subjective (and unnatural) morality as an objective truth

followers are told to indoctrinate and preach to everyone they encounter because the word doesn't spread on its own (in my experience that's unnecessary for deep spiritual experiences, those manifest without either) because their god is incapable of showing himself without knowledge of him being a prerequisite

just like voting it's a good divide and conquer tool as well as a good tool for pacification of the masses

there's a handful of worthwhile things in abrahamic faiths, but largely they bastardize spirituality and human nature and are just another chain for your average citizen

power is behind all of it, but government power not divine power...

and i say that as someone who has experienced a lot of depth to the occult without trying to find it, it found me...
>>
Ask a Jew and they will openly tell you Jesus is not their Messiah.

They say they are waiting for another they call Yahshua. Meaning Yah is Savior.

Yah is a name for the son of the Demiurge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7Cui-E0DOY
>>
>>19417884
I don't get that "government" control angle. If I serve God why would I give a fuck what a politician has to say?
>>
>>19417930

it makes people passive, obedient, the values they have keep order and the bible repeatedly states things like being obedient to the government, following the law, and paying taxes

not only that, but historically it's been used as such

if you have control over people's beliefs, if you disconnect them from deep spirituality, and give them morals that keep them obedient then you have more power than them

you're saying you don't care about what a government official says, and that's exactly the point

you care what god says over the government, if the government uses your god as a form of control then they have power over you whether you care about them or not

the nature of power and of control runs deep, and it's in someone's best interest to control people at all levels (including spiritual) in order to be more successful

again,like voting it's a pacification and division tool with no inherent value aside from people believing it matters

belief is all it takes for that power to take hold is the thing

why do you think so many politicians stress christian values? why do you think so many facets of society are deeply tied in with christianity right down to our money in america? even if you look back on history you can see it all in action

i understand having your doubts, but if you understand power and control and you look through history it's very clear
>>
>>19417608
It was made by people to control people.
>>
In that time, it was said that any who spoke the true mystery of Christianity would die a heretic's death.
>>
>>19418335
Christianity only has some Mystical truth to it. The rest of it is bullshit. Why would a Divinity have the human name it had on Earth? Do you think a human's attachments to this Earth has any power over the Divine?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.