[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Odd thing showing up on tv

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Guys, whenever I turn on my tv and select channel one, this thing is showing up. What is this? It constantly updates the values and the graph.
>>
look is another episode of "my tv is doing weird things i swear it's real and not me playing some video because the !"uuuuuh scary tv""" is a common movie trope and all that bullshit

fuck off
>>
>>
How do people like you even end up on here
Google
>>
>>19417710
Maybe because I use this site alot?
>>
>>19417600
Looks like some kind of tech/debug bullshit. You've probably managed to enter the debug mode by accidentally pressing some wrong button or other.

Either F around with your controls until you fluke into the combo that gets the regular TV back on or ask on one of the techie forums, or do a combination of both.
>>
Can someone just tell me what those values are?
>>
>>19417600
Is it a video feed?
>>
>>19417770
I don't know, the values change constantly and stuff
>>
>>19417600
Looks like the kikes are at it again
>>
It's surprising we don't have a plague of this.

It's the easiest jump scare in the world.
>>
Looks like the rates for bitcoin to me.
>>
televes h45
google that
>>
>>19417600
It's called a signal you brainlet. That's how you watch your fucking TV.
>>
>>19417600
A livestream from a nano-cam, your tv is connected to the internet via wifi and they simply forgot to set the monitor back on default, they left all the monitoring stuff on ON
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.